The Prince and the Orc Queen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter's face was still trapped in an expression of shock and disbelief. Several hours ago he had been working himself up to be prepared to have his advances completely rebuffed, so sure was he that the Orc queen held no affection for him. It suddenly struck him that perhaps Delilah was less emotionally naive as he had taken her for, he would have to make an apology to her later. In his stupefied state he unconsciously relaxed his lips a bit allowing a stray dribble of old cum to leak down his chin.

"Oh, you may swallow that now." Shaka announced after peeking at his silent form and seeing the small white streak, having forgotten that had been harboring her sperm this whole time.

A moment passed before Peter was able to comprehend what she had said. But as soon as he snapped back into the moment he quickly began to choke down the hours old gummy spunk clogging his mouth. He had swallowed her enormous loads before, but always in the immediate aftermath of her ejaculation when they were still hot and runny. This particular emission had thickened over time and proved more a challenge, taking several large gulps to completely consume. Slowly his aching cheeks deflated as he threw back his head and allowed the sticky goop to slowly fall into his stomach, working to suppress his gags as the foul substance clotted up in his throat. Finally he had swallowed as much as he could, though a substantially thick film of bitter slime still coated the inside of his mouth. He opened his jaw for the first time in what felt like days, small strands of cum stretching between his lips. He worriedly noted that he could still taste the salty flavor just as powerfully as if it were still on his tongue, and he probable would for some time. With his mouth once again in working order he turned to the queen and was finally able to recite the words he had preparing all morning.

"I think I love you." He coughed, still finding bits of semen stuck somewhere in his throat.

"I think you love my cock." She retorted with a weak smile.

"No!... Well I mean yes, obviously. But-" He paused to hack up a clump of cum and spit it onto the ground. "Excuse me... But I believe there's more to it than that. You were right when you told me that getting fucked by you would change me. It did. You changed me, and you made me into someone new. And I thought I would hate you for that, but now I think I like the new me a lot better than I did the old me. That first night we were together meant much to me and I know I'll remember it for the rest of my life. If you feel something similar towards me, then why can't we just go with those feelings? The whole point of us marrying was to show how men and Orcs can live together, right? So let's at least give it a shot!"

"The point of our marriage was to show how men should live beneath Orcs." She corrected him.

Peter surprised them both by plopping off the log to his knees and scooting between the queen's legs, gently pushing them to the side as he squeezed up against her. With his face just above her crotch he wrapped his arms around her lower torso and gazed up at her through the green valley of her cleavage.

"Then let me live beneath you. You taught me to love submitting to you, don't take that away from me just when I've come to appreciate it! Even if you don't believe what I feel for you or you feel for me is love, you have to admit it is something. Some kind of attraction that you just said can grow into love."

A tenderness for the prince in the queen's heart throbbed. It was an emotion that she had often tried to suppress but in that moment it shone brightly in her eyes, twinkling down on him. It was strange for her feel so attached to a creature she considered so far below her. In all Orc relationships there was the dominant and the submissive, but between Orcs you could at least respect the strength of your sub. She had always believed that some form of respect was required for love, but now looking down on the soft affectionate face before her she was starting to rethink her assessment. Her hands found their way to his cheeks, cupping his face possessively before moving up to frolic gently through his hair.

"I said that it can grow into love only if the heat of passion is sustained over a long period. More often than not that ember of passion grows cold more quickly than you realize and your left in a frigid lonely relationship. There's no knowing how long these feelings of ours will last, and I don't wish to waste my time on a romance that's doomed to fail." She spoke sternly, arguing not only with him but also herself.

"But you said yourself that they weren't going away by ignoring them. So if you really don't want these feelings and you think that they may burn out through the natural course of a relationship, then isn't that all the more reason to pursue our romance? If the embers cool off then you will no longer be burdened, and if they don't then it truly is love... isn't it?"

With her hands still entangled in his golden locks Peter lowered his face and lay his cheek upon her groin, feeling the beating of her heart through the pulsing of her semi hard dick through the rough fabric. His eyelids drifted down as he slowly breathed in as much of her scent as he could pull through her trousers. That beautiful cloud of her aroma once again filled and inflated him. The heat from the soft warm gust of his exhales bled through the clothing and cradled her cock, slowly stroking it to hardness. An animalistic moan of need whimpered from him as he felt her penis expanding against him and nuzzled his face more firmly into it.

"Loving me won't make you weak." He whispered to her package. "And fuck anyone who thinks it does. I think that I've become a stronger person since meeting you, and I'll give up all that strength to you. With me you'll be in total control, with no question of whose in charge. I'll never challenge you for power or try to scar you in any way, I promise."

Reluctantly he removed himself from her crotch to look up at her and gauge if his words had any impact. She started down at him stoically, still masking the workings of her mind behind a stony facade of indifference. But inside her head a storm of emotion raged, thundering pangs of want flashing through a cold heavy downpour of reason. Her brain was flooded with indecision as dancing arcs of lustful lightning crackled between her neurons. Gazing down at the subservient prince she saw the purity of his emotions pouring out from his eyes. Despite what she had said, he was sure it was love. It was love in a unique fashion, a more simplistic fashion. It was the pure unconditional love that only comes from worship of a greater being. The way that a dog loves its master. In her eyes he began to see the clouds of her mind blown away by a powerful wind, the typhoon force created in the aftermath of an explosive epiphany. He saw a love begin to grow in her as well. An equally basic and pure love, the kind that only comes from being worshiped. The love that cares for a lesser being, the way a master loves its dog.

Shaka had made her decision and let her hand creep from his luxurious hair to the hem of her pants, slowly undoing the laces. They still stared lovingly into each other as she pulled her fly open, her pulsing cock suddenly popping free and smacking against his face to spread its pungent sticky tears on his skin. Needing no further prompting he began to sensuously kiss along its vast length, gently sucking in folds of loose skin and nipping at its popping veins. Stroking it as well as licking, he soon worked it to its full potential as he ran his tongue down to the base where he nibbled at her fine pubic hairs as he fished out her heavy balls. He nuzzled himself into the baby soft skin of her sack as he massaged her testicles and pumped her shaft simultaneously. The queen growled hungrily as he bathed her nuts first with his hot steamy breath, then with a round of quick dainty staccato kisses, and finally with wet powerful strokes of his expert tongue. Greedily he slurped in her loose skin before sucking an entire testicle into his maw, sucking the flavor from it like he would a piece of candy. The plum sized organ popped from his lips and he quickly took in its twin, lavishing it just as eagerly. He attempted to swallow both balls at once but found that he wouldn't be able to fit them in at the same time without squeezing them together and he worried about causing her any pain. Instead he settled for cupping her fertile sack with one hand and lovingly slathering them with saliva.

Electric sparks of pleasure shot up her spine as he trailed back up her cock with wet smacking kisses, worshiping her thick pole. Moving his hand from her balls to her cock he now had both fists striding up and down her shaft, working a mixture of saliva and pre into her skin to make it slick and shiny. As he looked back up to reestablish eye contact with his queen he gave her a naughty wink and teasingly smacked the head of her dick against his pouty lips, humming gently as he ran the bulb around his mouth. At the insistence of her lustful glare he parted his lips and vacuumed her cock head inside his warm gullet. Shaka groaned in appreciation with a wide toothy smile as he tightened his lips just beneath her glands and started scrubbing it with his tongue, continuing to stroke her all the while. He wrapped his wet muscle around her dick and sucked on it as if it were a thick meaty straw, drawing out a flood of pre cum to mingle with his salivation. The queen closed her eyes as she huffed with need, tightening her grip on his hair to painful levels. Peter always like to start off gentle and loving like this, lightly teasing her, but she needed something more intense in order to be satisfied.

Without warning Shaka pulled his head down towards her crotch while thrusting up off of the fallen log, jamming her cock into the back of his throat. The prince gagged on her organ, struggling to accommodate its ridiculous girth. Spittle sprayed out his mouth around her cock as he coughed against the fleshy intruder, his retching doing little more than creating rough vibrations to buzz through her cock and into the pleasure centers of her brain. Shaka continued to grunt and groan as she attempted to stuff more of herself into his face, having so far managed to jam nearly three quarters of her length into his jaw. Knowing that she would never abandon her mission until she saw it completed Peter did his best to relax his throat and moved his hands around to grab her firm muscular ass cheeks, allowing him to help pull himself onto her.

The iron rigidity of her member made deep throating a difficult maneuver from the sitting position. To make things easier Shaka stood up and angled her cock almost straight downward, forcing Peter to move his head back as he kneeled. With her standing above him and him looking straight up his throat and esophagus lined up to make a perfect fuck tunnel. Shaka released a mighty roar of satisfaction as he was finally able to smash her entire length into him, barging deep into his throat as she squatted down on his face. Even though Peter kept helping her thrusts, his hands still firmly grasping her ass, he involuntarily heaved and gagged as she plumbed his depths. Each spasm of his throat muscles served to massage her length, making her gasp and moan above him as blinding fireworks shot up from inside her dick to explode and crackle in her stomach. Spit, pre, and slime erupted from his mouth and nose with every thrust, being pumped out of him to pool onto his face and wash down onto his shirt. The pleasure from pushing in and out of his constricting throat was so great and blinding that she didn't even register the slight pain of her balls forcefully slapping against his chin on every down stroke.

Loud pleasurable grunts and sloppy gargling sounds were carried across the fields by the chilly wind. Even with the cold breeze sweat started to bead on Shaka's thick emerald skin as she bounced on the princes face. Without stopping or slowing her thrusts she impatiently fumbled with the laces holding her vest together, quickly stripping off the garment and letting loose her jiggling mammaries and significant muscles. Peter would have been excited by the sight if his eyes weren't glazed over with his own slobber. Messy strands of froth and spittle stretched between his face and her pelvis each time she withdrew herself, clear liquid ligaments joining them together at all times.

Shaka's prodigious muscles rippled and bulged as she pounded his face, striking him with the force of a seasoned blacksmith beating life into hot glowing metal. Her iron hammer of flesh reshaping him, reworking him into a form more suitable for her own needs. Through the effort of the process the smith builds their own strength as well, their muscles emboldened and quivering from the powerful reverb made by hitting metal on metal. As the worker shapes the material they are also reinforced, both the product and the maker made greater by the forging.

"Oh, you're such a fucking good boy!" She cried out, punctuating every word with a down thrust.

By now Peter's eyes had lolled back into his head and he grew delirious from lack of oxygen. None of that mattered to Shaka though as she was far too concerned with her rapidly approaching orgasm. Normally she would have tried to slow down to make herself last longer but in her current sex frenzied state her animalistic urges consumed her and she sprinted towards the finish line, speeding up the piston like action of her cock. Peter's hands gradually lost their grip on her backside and fell into his lap as the lack of breath sapped his strength. His vision was the first to recede into darkness, though that was no great loss as his view had been a blurry spit soaked mess for some time now. With his nose similarly plugged with slime and his throat already rubbed raw and numb, the only sense he had left was the sounds of his own bubbling gargles periodically interrupted by the queen's lusty roaring. That's what his world was reduced to as Shaka slammed herself as deeply into his throat as she could for the final stretch. She held herself there, grinding her hips against him as her whole body fluttered in ecstasy. Every last bit of her tensed as her balls tingled and jumped, pumping her hot white load into him. Despite cumming only a few hours earlier Shaka howled as an enormous river of cum flowed through her dick. She was so deeply implanted in his throat that her sperm was deposited directly in his stomach with no need for him to manually swallow it, which was just as well since at that moment the prince had lost consciousness.

Once she had finished cumming Shaka pulled herself free and slapped him hard across the face. It wasn't until the third powerful slap that he sputtered back to life, ejecting a gallon of slobber and snot from his lungs. He gasped motionless on the ground, squinting up at her heavenly form through red bleary eyes.

"Did...did you cum?" he croaked innocently in a hoarse and straining voice.

Instead of answering him the queen roughly dropped herself on top of him, her large breasts squashing pleasantly against his chest, and pressed her lips to his forcefully. Her strong hands roamed freely over him as she moaned and panted into him, her tongue breaking through his teeth to wrestle his weaker muscle into submission. As she assaulted him he relaxed against her, attempting neither to reciprocate or to impede her fierce affections. Shaka lifted her head up, dragging his tongue out of his mouth with her teeth to its snapping point before finally releasing it. They shared a smile and a lusty twinkle of the eye. Neither one of them still fully understood exactly how their relationship would proceed from that point, but the small day to day details could always be worked out as they went. All they knew in that moment was that her cock was still hard and they weren't yet done making love, nor would this be the last trip they made out into the countryside together.

By the time they had trotted back to the castle the sun had dimmed and fallen to the snowy mountains in the west, chased away by the dark night chill of an early autumn evening. Peter's throat was still sore, though not nearly as much as his ass which in addition to receiving a spirited fucking from a monstrously long battering ram also had to endure the roughness of their horses bouncy gait as it carried them back through the hills. He was glad to be able to finally step down from the beast when they returned it to the stable boy and made their way back up the many sets of stairs. Once they had returned to the castle proper Shaka retreated somewhat back into her indifferent attitude, obviously still not wanting to reveal her emotion to her soldiers. She was perhaps a little bit warmer towards him though, walking beside him with one arm strewn casually over his shoulder. As she excused her self to return to her study she even favored him with a quick kiss in parting, it was really more of a small nip at his neck but it was still startlingly affectionate for her. Dreamily he hoped over time she would grow more comfortable being with him in public.

Still feeling the sticky film of spittle and spunk drying on his face he decided to slink back to his rooms as subtly as possible before he drew attention to himself. He entered the darkened room still giddy from the encounter and anxious to find Delilah and regale her with his outings success. In the thin light streaming in from the hallway he found an oil lamp on a desk and began searching for a match when he suddenly heard the door behind him creak shut, wrapping him in blackness. Peter turned, startled. His surprised yelp had barely passed his lips before a rough hand pushed it back in as it clamped down over his mouth. A candle was lit and its soft red glow illustrated the shapes of armored men surrounding him.

As his the dim light pulled wide his pupils he recognized his father as the person who held the candle. The elderly kings firm yet reassuring face helped him relax somewhat, and upon feeling the tension drain from his frame the large man holding him relinquished his grasp and the prince squirmed free. Confusion swirled in the darkness around them, tiptoeing around the perimeter of the glow, just out of sight. Why were there humans dressed up as soldiers he wondered, and why were they armed? The disbanding of all armed human forces had been among the first of the Orcs demands. If they were caught wielding weapons there would surely be serious consequences.

"Peter." His father whispered gently as he drew closer. "You were gone so long I was beginning to worry about you. We have to act fast now, the time has come."

"Time? What time?" Peter looked carefully at his father. He saw the same wild excitement that had enlivened his face earlier in the day when he tried to talk to him before their ride. "What is this about?"

"Freedom!" Uttered the old man dramatically, perhaps a bit louder than intended. "It is about reclaiming your birthright, the time has come to reclaim the throne! So please listen, we had thought we would have more time than this but since you were out so late-"

"You're plotting a coup?!" The prince interrupted bewilderingly before being hurriedly shushed by the group of soldiers.

"Not so bloody loud!" Someone on his left hissed to him, remembering at the last second to add "m'lord."

"How long has this been going on?" He asked in a much quieter whisper.

His father looked at him with genuine regret escaping from his eyes, the wrinkled contours of his face drooping into sorrow. It had been a long while since the prince had closely examined his fathers face, and he hadn't remembered him having so many wrinkles. Some wrinkles of course, but just not so very many. He looked over ripened. In the flickering light his skin wobbled and threatened to peel off of him like chipping paint. As his head twitched around the dark room in paranoia it looked as though the very features of his face sloshed around his skull with his swaying flabby skin. Peter realized for the first time just how old his father really was.