The Prince Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, she realized that he was less than an inch away from her. She felt her body start to lock up. The knowledge of his body so close to hers was hard to bear. She could feel how warm he was even with the slight distance between them. She could make out his scent, it left her body weak.

"You are not doing a very good job of acting as though I am not here," he said with an evil grin in his voice, "Or am I mistaken and whenever you are alone you neglect your work."

His voice resonated within her. It was powerful, just as all the things about him were.

"I do not neglect my work when I am alone," she said softly.

"Then, you will continue with it," he said in a smooth low voice.

She obeyed and moved to clean the nearest book shelf. She felt his hands lightly touching her. She knew that she should not acknowledge them. She knew that she had to keep working. That she had to act as though she were alone in the room. But she couldn't.

She kept working, but her body responded to every place his hand touched. His caresses were the lightest he could manage. He heard her breathing change as he allowed his hand to run down her back, to her ass, to her leg. He then would start moving his hand back up her leg, lifting up her skirt slightly, to allow her a glimpse at what was possible. Before long, he would remove his hand and start again. She had to stifle a moan each time he did this.

It was getting harder and harder to keep working. She knew that she was panting. She was having a hard time standing. She had to prop herself up against the wall. The only victory that she maintained was that she had not looked at him or touched him, but she wanted to desperately. A warmth was spreading and growing between her thighs. Her body was giving out on her. She felt herself falling.

He caught her and had one of his hands placed over her breast. She wanted it to start rubbing. She wanted him to play with her breast, to play with her body. She wanted to feel him fondle her. He did not.

"My, my, and you had been doing so well," he said, "but now you're not working. You are misbehaving once again my pet. You force me to hold you up and you continue to act like a whore.

"You shouldn't allow a man to hold you like this. You should be outraged that I have my hand atop your breast. Instead I can see that you want me grope you like this," and as he said that he ran his hand over her breast and found her erect nipple through her uniform. He took her nipple and squeezed.

She moaned helplessly. He was supporting her body and she knew there was nothing she could do. She knew that she couldn't stop herself from writhing in pleasure. She didn't want to act like the slut that he kept calling her, but her body refused to obey her.

When he released her nipple she knew that her body was shaking. She was trying to find the capacity to speak, the power to rebuke what he had said and to defend herself. She could not find the power to overcome the effect that he had on her. She knew that she could not speak that the only function her voice could serve right now is to coo with pleasure.

"I find it rather insulting that you insist on pretending to be a maid. You don't deserve the title. You are nothing but a common slut that thinks she does not have to do any work so long as she lets anyone use her body," he whispered into her ear.

She was still being held up by the arm and hand that was over her breast. She was trying to find her own strength to stand when she felt his other hand slip beneath her skirt and over top her panties. He was massaging his fingers against her pussy forcefully. She could feel nothing else. She wished he would rip off her panties and fuck her where she stood.

She felt as though she were being lifted into the air as he touched her. She didn't realize that he was actually carrying her as he played with her. At least, she didn't realize it until she felt herself falling through the air and onto a couch.

She was not capable of being shocked in that moment. All she knew was that she needed him to keep going. She knew that she could not survive with anything less. Her body was squirming on its own accord, but she managed to look over and see him. She saw those wondrous eyes, his golden hair, and his long hard body. She was looking at him in agony, in the agony that can only be felt by great pleasure interrupted and abandoned.

"I want to hear you say it," he said in a voice that left no room for compromise.

"Say what?" she said with great difficulty.

"I want you to tell me what you want and admit to me what you are."

She hesitated. She did know what he wanted, but she could not believe that he was going to force something so cruel upon her. She was looking at him in a desperate plea asking for him to spare her from this. He would not. Seeing him standing there unmoving, an invincible absolute, made her body cry out for him. She felt his eyes on her and knew she was losing the battle. He would not bend and she needed him; she needed him and could not wait a second longer.

She stared directly into his eyes and her voice did not waver as she said, "I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me right now. I want you to use my body to pleasure yourself in whatever way you see fit. I want to feel your cock inside of me."

"Is that so?"

"Yes," her eyes filled with fire as she said that word.

"Why do you want that?" he was not letting her get off easily.

"I am a whore. My life is ruled by the need to have sex."

"I will grant you what you wish upon one condition," his voice was reverberated within her as he spoke, "you must only be my whore. You will be a slut only to me and you will obey my every order from this day forward. If you accept you must call me your master."

She had no choice. If this was going to be required of her she was not going to show weakness. She locked her eyes with his and she did not feel fear as she pronounced the words, "Yes, my master."

He smiled. He had expected her to be afraid or embarrassed when he had made his last demand. She had met his challenge without turning away or flinching. He was impressed. He then issued his first command, "Stand up."

Her body behaved automatically, it had always obeyed him.

"Strip."

She began removing her top. It was easy to accept his orders. She did not feel embarrassment as she peeled away her clothing. It felt more natural to be standing in front of him with nothing to defend against his gaze. The battle between them was more honest this way. Her body was her sole means of combat and she could use it much more effectively when it was released from any adornment.

She was removing her clothing slowly, with unnatural patience. He thought about ordering her to hurry, but he enjoyed her slow tease. He felt himself hardening as he watched her. The way she escaped from each piece of her imprisonment accentuated a portion of her body. He wanted her. He wanted her so badly that he nearly forgot how he wanted to break her.

When she stood in absolute nudity before him he looked over her. He marveled at each of her curves and her long legs. She was quite tall and the majority of that height was contained within the elegance that defined those legs. She stood with the confidence of a woman at a ball that was being hosted in honor of her and all of the things that she was.

"Come closer."

She walked with a poise that the women he had met could only dream of. She came close to him, stopping only an inch before him. It was hard not to grab her delicate body. It was hard to wait.

"On your knees."

She knelt before him. Her head was directly in front of the bulge in his pants.

"You are going to be trained to please me. You are going to become a proper whore," he said looking down upon her, "Now take my cock out of my pants."

She looked up at him with his cock in her small hands.

"You are going to have my cock inside of you," he said as he looked into her shining eyes, "You are going to place it in your mouth and suck it. You are going to learn to make me cum."

She delayed for an instant. She was not sure what to do with such a task before her, but she knew that she could not quit now. Slowly she began to open her mouth. She licked along the length of his hard shaft as she had done the previous night. She was uncertain of herself at first, but gained confidence as she felt his body begin to respond. She began kissing and lightly sucking along the length of him. She heard his ragged breath.

She placed her mouth at the tip of his rigid cock. She did not open her mouth instantly, but began kissing the head. She was kissing the head of his cock the same way that she had swirled her tongue inside his mouth the night before. She deepened the kiss. She felt him moan and thrust forward slightly. She deepened the kiss again and sucked.

She never got that much of his cock into her mouth, but there was no mistaking the effect that she was having. His hips were lightly bucking and he was growling with pleasure. She kept sucking his cock and suddenly felt it as he came explosively. He continued shooting cum onto her chest and breasts after she spit his cock out coughing.

She hadn't expected his cum to shoot out so violently. She could taste it in her mouth and feel it dripping down her breasts. She liked the sensation of the warm flow of his juices running down her body and the knowledge that what she was tasting was a little piece of him. She had fallen over when he reached orgasm and was now sitting with her legs bent and spread apart as she held herself up with her forearms. Every bit of her body was openly exposed for him to see.

He had wanted to scold her for releasing him as he came. He couldn't cause himself to say anything as he saw her lying there lewdly exposed to him. His cock did not soften. The orgasm had been extremely intense, but somehow he was still not satisfied. He needed more and it was written on his face as it was written on hers. They were staring into each others eyes. Nothing was being said, neither of them could speak, but they each looked at each other with unparalleled intensity.

As he stared at her he took off his shirt with a violent intensity and then threw it across the room. He then finished undoing his pants and let them fall to the floor. He stepped out of them. She continued to stare into his eyes and heard nothing but the thumping that was her rapidly beating heart. They both wanted each other with such a ferocity that it was almost painful to bear.

He fell to his knees with a great thud directly in between her burning thighs. He brought himself closer slowly in defiance of the moment, in defiance of what it meant to him. When his face was nearly touching hers, he leaned in and kissed her with great passion and fury. She felt it as he penetrated her waiting and anxious body. As he pounded away at her, she grabbed onto his back so tightly she drew blood. He kissed her along her neck and left it painfully bruised.

Neither of them felt the pain the other was inflicting on them. All that they could feel was the onslaught and rampage of pleasure through them. There was no tenderness from either of them. They were both lost in the world that they had created and nothing could bring them out of it. They could not feel the floor that they were on or see any of the objects around them. Their bodies had been reduced in such a way that nothing but their sense of touch remained.

It is impossible to know how long they remained like that. It seemed to go on for an eternity. When he finally came both of them were exhausted, bruised, and bloodied. He collapsed on top of her. She wrapped herself around him as she had the first night. He was her anchor to the world and to the life within it. She was having intense aftershocks from the many orgasms she had had in their coupling. Her body wouldn't stop to give her a moments rest.

He moved himself off of her and picked her defenseless form up. He carried her into his room and placed her on his bed and then climbed under the sheets with her. She was quivering and tears were threatening to overcome her. She did not know the source of those tears. She wrapped herself around him tighter; she was clinging to him as though her life depended on it. She knew that she must not let go.

As she held him she felt sleep coming to claim her. She did not have the will or the strength to fight it. She imagined as she began to fade out that his free hand was stroking her gently, lovingly. She felt happy thinking of this and felt a restored sense of serenity as she slowly drifted off into sleep.

12