The Prince Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squirmed against him reveling in his touch. She tried to escape her arms from the dress as he continued licking and sucking her breast. She managed to, slowly and with difficulty, as she enjoyed the pleasure of his attentions. He seemed to know exactly where and what type of touch he needed to give her in order to send her further over the edge.

Every portion of her body felt as if it were being touched and caressed by him. It was as though every pore in her body was feeling the mounting sensation of an orgasm. She felt him lift her and stand her up. She experienced the brush of air as her dress fell to the floor discarded. Her naked body was far more naturally encased by his arms than it ever was by the clothing she had just shed.

He scooped her back up effortlessly and placed her naked body on the table away from where they had been eating. He then rapidly stripped himself as she lay there prone, her legs spread wide exposing her waiting pussy.

Her legs were so long and beautiful that as he approached her again, he could not help but to take one of them and begin kissing along it. Oh Please. His kiss had the texture of intense and sublime heat. Oh Please. She moaned as he kissed higher and higher along her inner thigh. Oh Please. His upward motion stalled when his lips were just brushing against the outside of hers. Oh Please. He began sucking. Oh Please. The sensation was like none she had felt before and it left her body thrashing about involuntarily.

Oh Please!

Oh Please!

Oh Please!

He stopped for a moment and asked her in a low seductive voice, "'Oh Please' what?"

Her face went flush as she realized that her repeated thought had been spilling from her lips. She had not just been thinking those words, she had actually been screaming them. Her body and her speech had been beyond her control and she did not know exactly what she had been pleading for. She only knew that she wanted it and she wanted it badly. Her desire was driving her mad.

"Oh Please! Fuck Me." was all she could say.

"No, I don't think that's what you were asking me for, at least not yet. I think you wanted me to do something else," and with that he licked along the length of her lips sending a shiver up her spine. Oh Please.

"I think that you want me to do that again, don't you?"

She felt her head nodding in reply.

"I can't hear you," he said as he began licking and kissing all around the place that she so desperately wanted to feel his tongue.

"Oh Please! Please, I want you to lick me," she cried as she moved her hips towards his face.

He stopped when she did this and asked, "Where do you want me to lick you?" Oh Please. He was breathing right where the answer to that question was.

She no longer cared what she said as she screamed, "Oh Please! I want you to lick my pussy!"

He dived into his task without any further encouragement. She felt it as he licked along the length of her, spreading her lips apart with his tongue. He had both of his arms wrapped around and underneath of her legs.

He stood and lifted her body into the air causing the blood to rush to her head as he shoved his tongue against her entrance. An explosion erupted within her sending shock waves down her spine and throughout the entirety of her being. She did not know what he did to her or how he did it. She did not care.

She did not care about anything, as her body was suspended upon him. Her mind contained no thoughts. He had made her a conduit for the force of life within him. Her body responded in the only way it could. Her body responded with an intense and unrelenting feeling of pleasure that would not stop, would not slow, and would not give.

There was no escaping what she felt or the shrieks of pleasure that escaped her. He held her there, unaffected by the uncontrolled thrashing of her body. Nothing could shake him, she was his and he was not going to let up. She would find no rest until he decided to give it to her.

Time stopped for both of them. Neither had any sense of it or could even relate to the concept of it. The violent rapture held them locked in time and sped them through it. They created this place together and so long as they were bound together they could not leave it.

He lifted his mouth from her and the two of them locked each others eyes. They were both taking great heaving breaths. He could feel her juices covering his face and running down his chin. His eyes and mouth held a look of unsatiated hunger. It appeared that he would attack her.

She did not flinch when meeting those eyes or seeing that face. Her eyes shown with an intensity that could match his. Her body demanded more. She would accept nothing less than everything that he had to offer and she would not yield until she had all of him. Nothing less would do.

He lowered her back onto the table slowly. Never breaking eye contact. He moved his shoulder from beneath her thighs and lifted his body so that he was standing strongly above her. He looked like an angry and beautiful god of Greek mythology.

She did not fear him. She did not hate him. She did not stand unaffected. She wanted him in every conceivable way. She wanted him and she knew she would have him. She would know what it meant to fuck a god and feel his seed inside of her.

He grabbed her hips and thrust himself inside of her in one stroke. Her body locked around his as he pumped himself into her. His eyes gleamed with the feral look that consumed him. He fucked her relentlessly. Her body responded with all of the force that he put into her.

He never let her go and he never gave her rest. The pleasure she felt was unending and grew in fervency. Orgasms were no longer separated by minutes or even seconds, they were unremitting and innumerous. Her body was constantly left reeling and still she cried for more.

The greater her body's response, the greater her need. Her want for him was magnified each time he filled her. Her need for him enhanced every time he slid from her.

The capacity for speech had long since abandoned both of them. He grunted and growled as she shrieked in delight. The sensations they felt dominated them and enslaved them. Neither was in control and neither would stop. A power held over both of them transformed them into a single pleasure center.

They both screamed as he came. He collapsed atop her, both of them gasping for breath. Sweat drenched both of them and their bodies slid over each other as they each took in air. She wrapped her body tight around his and pulled his head tight against her chest.

Her orgasms did not stop with the removal of his cock from her. The intensity and frequency slowly began to decrease, but they did not suddenly stop. Her body had been built up to this state and it would take some time for her to come down from it. She was quivering uncontrollably.

Both of them lay there, their bodies completely spent. He looked up at her, his hair matted to his forehead, his limbs weak, and his muscles crying in anguish. He smiled. He smiled in this moment because he knew that they were alive and that they would never be more so. The pain and exhaustion he felt were simply a tribute to the greatness of the time they had just shared together.

Every muscle in him burned, but he did not feel it. He could feel nothing other than the strength within him and within her. Nothing could or ever would conquer that strength. It was the strength that had allowed men to reshape the world. It was the strength of creation and passion and the indomitable power of the human spirit made real.

He kissed her and they were both lost again. They both felt that strength and that joy flowing through them. It was a feeling that once found could never be lost again. They each held a portion of the secret and the promise within.

When the kiss ended, he said to her, "You are staying with me tonight." It was not a command and it was not a question. It was the statement of a simple truth that each of them knew and neither could doubt.

His body moved slowly and strength did not return to it. However, when he picked her up she felt she weightless. Carrying her would never be a burden to him. Holding her was as natural as breathing and just as simple. He did not have to try or think to breath, he simply did, and carrying her was much the same.

They moved into his room in silence. There is no need to speak when two people understand each other completely. They curled up together in his bed and shared many soft gentle kisses. They fell asleep not knowing or caring what tomorrow would bring.

12