The Prince's Bride Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Embarrassment flooded Felic as he hurried to hide his erection from the princess—as best he could, with her hand on his thigh. "N-No," he managed. "I'm fine. The Prince of Rainvale has... has nothing to fear in his own castle. I'd tell you if you needed to stop."

Princess Jenne gave a shy smile. "And I would stop," she purred, her tone and body language making it clear that she did not want to. "I'd have to, wouldn't I? You wield such power here. Your wish is my command."

"Y-Yes."

"So much control over everyone," she almost moaned, thrusting her chest against him, her hand sliding up and down his thigh. "A prince does as he pleases."

"Yes," he gasped.

"But... a husband..." Princess Jenne giggled. "Well, that takes precedence, doesn't it?" She winked. "It stands to reason."

Prince Felic blinked.

She reached up, biting her lip, and brushed her fingers over his eyes.

And as his sight returned, he realized that the wispy forms were coming closer.

"There's no harm in understanding her powers," Princess Jenne whispered softly, smiling. "No harm in... letting me demonstrate them. For you." Her arm wrapped around him, and he shivered. "My Prince."

The swirling, wispy forms descended upon him, and Felic blinked as the illusory Succubus Queen drifted close, her lips coming to meet his, kisses coming from all around as the fragrant, musky scents of hellish lust assaulted his senses.

"The Succubus Queen is irresistible in person," Princess Jenne whispered in his ear, as the Queen took him in a kiss to end all kisses, her tongue slipping into his mouth, drawing the moans out of him as the other demonesses descended on all sides, toying with his buttons, kissing his neck. "Oh, isn't her scent just irresistible? It's enough to turn a man into a quivering, horny harlot in her arms, begging for just one taste, just one kiss."

He moaned helplessly as the Queen's eyes blazed with wicked desire. Yes. Irresistible. Quivering. Horny. He needed more. His hands rose up unbidden as he lost himself to her will—

She pulled away, leaving him gasping, and he realized he'd tried to grab her hips. She melted out of reach, laughing at him.

"Oops." princess Jenne giggled. "Um... sorry. Illusions, remember? You must remember that, my Felic."

But Felic had little time to be embarrassed. Another pair of women were wrapping themselves around him, their forms short and curvy, their breasts enormous, their scent unbearably sweet, their lips painted gold. Behind them fluttered insectile diaphanous wings. They grinned wickedly at his dumbfounded stare.

"The Queen has many different kinds of demons," Princess Jenne said instructively. "Honey demons. Very dangerous, as you can see—just one kiss is enough to turn a man into a blubbering, gooey slave to his cock, as sweet as anything!" She giggled. "But, um, perhaps you know that already."

Felic quivered and whimpered as the honey demons took turns kissing him—on the cheeks, his neck, and right on the lips, filling him with their wicked nectar. His cock was straining desperately against its confines as they squirmed and moaned for his benefit. They beamed knowingly before buzzing away.

"Is that enough, Felic?" Princess Jenne asked softly. "I don't want this to... get out of hand. I just want to be sure you, you know." Her hand drifted over his bulge. "Understand. As much as you want to understand."

"More," Felic gasped, his mind spinning with sugar and smoke and wine and lust as the phantoms danced around him—as another demoness approached him, butterfly wings fluttering behind her. "I—I n-need to know more, don't I?"

Shame bubbled inside him. He needed more, but... did he really need to know more?

He just needed more.

But Princess Jenne's giggle put him at ease instantly. "My husband," she cooed sweetly in his ear, "is so strong and wise. So wise to seek more knowledge. As you wish." The butterfly demon did not enter his lap—rather, she descended to her knees, smiling up at him, licking her lips with a very long tongue. "And you can... handle them, can't you? They're just illusions, my husband. So weak. Nothing, really— I say, no match for a Prince in his castle. Maybe a match for a husband, but..." Her hand rubbed meaningfully over his bulge. "Well, anyways, what's this now? A nectar demon!"

Felic stared nervously at the demoness, who giggled up at him. She looked down at his bulge with a hungry expression, leaning down, lavishing her tongue over him—still bound by his trousers, but—

He let out a squeal of unexpected pleasure at the waves of sensation that poured into him, molten and sweet and unbearably stimulating.

"They suckle the damned," Princess Jenne whispered in his ear. "The more sinful the thoughts, the more... repressed... the more there is to drink up. Ooh, but my Felic has nothing to fear from her. Isn't that right?"

The nectar demon giggled up at him, and as her tongue lapped and she sucked tenderly at his bulge, her venomous saliva seeping through the cloth easily, her eyes seemed to flash. He heard a voice in his ear, but somehow, he knew it was her speaking. "So eager to give in to a pretty girl with a nice smile..."

"I! Yes!" Felic felt himself blushing brilliantly. He tore his gaze away from the nectar demon and into Princess Jenne's sparkling eyes. "Of—of course, yes, um, very much so." He felt dizzy. Slippery. And so, so horny. Princess Jenne's breasts were so soft and plush, like pillows against him, and her body was so warm. It felt so natural to be in her arms.

Princess Jenne giggled. "Oh, my sweet Felic, so strong-willed! And a good thing, too, because... you want to understand the Queen's armies, don't you? Even these?"

Felic bit his lip. It was awfully hard to focus on anything but the tongue lapping at him, the voice in his ear, the molten pleasure, the tingly, buzzy bliss... "... yes?"

Princess Jenne beamed. "As you wish!"

Another wispy form came to alight, butterfly wings fluttering, by his right side. He turned to stare into a pair of gleaming eyes. The second nectar demon licked her lips—and took him in a kiss.

"You looove giving into us," cooed the second nectar demon.

"Love being a pretty girl's horny toy," echoed the first.

Felic whimpered and whined and moaned, overcome by the pure sexuality, the pure intoxicating—

"Oh, my," Princess Jenne breathed. "Oh, my Felic, it's a good thing you're so strong." She giggled. "Because these demonesses are very common in the Succubus Queen's forces. A Prince of Rainvale must be prepared to face... one... two... why, maybe even three. Isn't that right?"

His eyes opened.

A second pair of eyes glimmered from his lap. The two nectar demons smiled up at him, licking their lips, then looked down at his clad cock. He moaned nervously into the kiss.

"So, my sweet Felic," Princess Jenne cooed in his ear, "what do you wish for me to show you next?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

TO BE CONCLUDED

12