The Prince's Consort Ch. 06

Story Info
Caitlin meets the King, is forced to submit to Kalen.
3.6k words
4.51
23.3k
19
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night without Kalen dragged on.

Nadia lounged in a chair and resumed tormenting her with a watchful eye, Caitlin thought she saw a smug smile crest over her face once or twice.

"You having fun gloating?" She glared at the escort. Nadia shrugged, betraying no emotion. She threw the tv guide on the floor with a loud clap and stood, "Well I'm getting the hell out of here."

"You shouldn't." Nadia warned.

"Kalen told you to do anything I wanted to do. Anything. You have to eat, right? Show me." Her command didn't leave room for an exit clause. "You'll do it anyway, whether or not I see it."

Nadia balked, "He would kill me if I did that."

"Then you pay back the debt you owe me. I am ordering you to do it. You don't have a choice, and I will vouch for it." It was thrilling, making the vampire squirm.

Nadia stood, "Yes, Ma'am." She stated woodenly, was there fear in her eyes?

Caitlin stood primly, "Meet me upstairs, and get Sara."

"As you will it." Nadia bowed and made a move towards the elevator.

Caitlin dressed slowly, wondering what the hell she was doing. He would be livid when, not if, he found out, but he'd left her a loophole. And she wanted to know, to witness the worst of his nature. Nadia would deliver, as loyally as if Kalen had asked her himself.

Dressed in all black, she pushed the elevator button, sweeping her hair into a haphazard ponytail. Nadia and Sara waited for her at the door. "Does he know?" she asked Nadia.

Sara responded instead with a short nod, not hiding his dissatisfaction at all.

"Good," Caitlin didn't want to second guess herself, she would certainly chicken out. "Let's go."

The cool night air hit her on the way out, it was too crisp for July. Sara flanked their group, and Nadia led. Pedestrians passed them with little regard for anyone but the big man.

They seemed to wander aimlessly for some time, until Caitlin finally had to ask, "Where are you leading us?" The escort ignored her, peering into an alley way.

She turned abruptly and eyed Caitlin, "Are you sure about this?" to which Caitlin nodded, "Then come here," Nadia beckoned them into the dead-end alley, "And stay. Don't make a sound."

Sara stood next to her in the darkness as Nadia disappeared, burning with displeasure. When she looked up at him, he did not make eye contact, staring ahead grimly.

Soon enough, laughter echoed down the street, the murmur of affection, a slap and squeal. The lovers came closer and ducked into the alley.

The man pressed the woman against the wall, hoisting her leg around his hip, "How much is this gonna cost me?" he asked, groping her thighs.

"Not a thing," Nadia's voice whispered as she pulled his head to one side and buried her teeth into his neck. He groaned, seeming to be unaware of the mortal danger, of his life ebbing away. Nadia's pitch-black eyes bored into Caitlin as the man beneath her lost his strength and crumpled to the ground as if someone cut his strings. She let the man fall, and wiped her mouth, "You happy now, Princess?"

Caitlin looked down at the dead man, his mouth open in twisted pleasure, eyes half-lidded. "Who was he?" she wondered.

"Doesn't matter anymore." Sara replied, stalking past the corpse and out onto the open street.

He was angry with her, Caitlin thought, she'd made a mistake bringing him along; her own stomach withered. They stood in silence for a moment, "I should not have made you do this."

Nadia watched her, eyes returned to normal, "Why did you?"

"I thought... that I could understand Kalen better, that seeing it might make sense. Or maybe I was gauging if I had the guts to do what you do, so I could give him what he wants."

"... and?"

"I don't feel anything."

"That is shock, Caitlin." Nadia ushered her out of the alley, where Sara stood none too happy. "Let's get back to the suite."

"I know what shock feels like," She countered as they walked back, "This isn't it. This is... empty." She watched the pedestrians differently as they passed, seeing only their frailty, their vulnerability. Was this how Kalen saw them? Saw her?

Safely inside the building, she went to the suite and sat at the end of her bed, waiting for Kalen to return. He would either be furious or cold, and she wouldn't blame him. Caitlin didn't expect Nadia to keep her mouth shut, she was loyal to him.

Soon after the clock struck four, the elevator doors opened. After a moment, her own door opened as well. "Nadia told me what happened."

Caitlin felt the flush spread across her face, "I had to know." She avoided eye contact.

"Next time, you will ask me." He gave her an impassive look, "What did you learn?"

"That it's easy to die." Caitlin weaved her fingers together over her stomach. "You only haven't killed me because I am useful to you."

"You know that is not all." He did not waver from the doorway. "My business is concluded here. Pack up, we will be leaving in an hour."

After Kalen left, she inhaled a jagged breath and began to pack.

*

The ride back tormented Caitlin. She sat alone in the body of the limousine as it bumped over the city streets, and then rural ones. Kalen sat in the passenger's seat next to the driver and seemed to be making small talk, but she couldn't tell through the glass.

Sara, Nadia, and Micah stayed behind, likely resuming their work pre-Caitlin.

Unable to get the dead man's face out of her mind, she curled onto her side and held herself, trying to rationalize the monumental idiot she was. How simple her life had been in her hometown, she never made these rash decisions that alienated her from the very people she cared about.

Sara, she didn't think, would ever look at her the same way again. Caitlin should never have brought him along. His look of disgust would be impossible to forget.

Kalen's cool dismissal was the worst of it, though, his disappointment evident. She berated herself internally; if she hadn't demanded it, that man would still be alive, whether or not he deserved it. Who was she to decide?

They made it to the mansion just before sunrise. Kalen disappeared into the house as to avoid the early rays, leaving Edmund to help her with the suitcases.

Marianne was a relief to see, even in her nightgown and tousled hair, "How was your trip? You're back early!"

Caitlin couldn't muster the enthusiasm, "Not what I expected..."

The servant gave her a strange look, "Let's get you breakfast, I'll show you to the dining hall." Marianne led her through the foyer to the left, into a room with a large oak table, stretched long like the limousine. She sat at one end, head in her hands as she waited for breakfast.

Caitlin hoped nothing happened to Nadia as a result.

When Marianne presented breakfast, she'd lost her appetite and picked at the food. The servant's smile waned, "What happened while you were gone?"

"I'm an idiot."

Marianne pshawed, "Oh, it can't be that bad,"

"I forced Nadia to kill someone in front of me, so I could see it for myself what they do." Caitlin missed a bite of egg and squealed the fork against the plate.

The silence dragged on so long, she looked up from her plate to a pale Marianne. "Why on earth did you do that?" she asked.

"Because I wanted to know if I was capable of doing it too." A tear slid down her cheek, "I don't know that I can. I'd told Kalen not to change me when I have his child."

"Then you would die."

"Either that, or I kill innocent people to keep myself alive. How selfish is that? How can I fuel myself with their lives? I'd rather die."

The servant remained quiet, thoughtful; but she didn't dismiss her as Kalen had done, and for that, she was grateful.

With the food thoroughly mixed on the plate, she pushed it away. "Would you take me to my room?" Caitlin asked, certain that Kalen did not want her in the basement nearest him, not after what she did to Nadia and Sara.

"Of course," Marianne's smile was wane.

Once up in her room, she flopped onto the bed and lay like a lizard on a rock, unmoving and barely breathing. The sunrise cast a golden glow into her room that she turned away from.

With sufficient effort, sleep finally came.

*

She woke to a knock on the door.

"Come in." Caitlin mumbled into the sheets. Another rap on the door made her sit up, "What is it?" Marianne or Kalen would have just come in. Could it be the butler?

She opened the door and found Nadia, stone-faced, about to knock again. "My Master requests your presence in the great hall."

"Nadia, what are you doing here? Why didn't Kalen come himself?"

"My Master, King Eamon, wishes to introduce himself." Nadia clarified, sending a chill through Caitlin's body. "And to welcome you to the family." She looked grim, as if delivering a sentence; she considered that it was, quite likely, a death sentence.

"Let me get dressed." Caitlin needed a moment to compose herself.

"As you are, your presence is requested immediately." Nadia's snark was gone, replaced by an executioner's melancholy.

"Will Kalen be there?" She asked.

"Let's hope so," Nadia broke character to warn her.

They walked together in silence, descending the stairs, and taking a right to the great hall, which Caitlin had never seen. Nadia pushed open one of the double doors to let her through.

A man, as tall as Kalen but twice as wide lounged in a massive oak chair and watched as she entered, a plumed beard rested on his chest as he eyed her with a twinkle. Two men in black stood on either side, composed and expressionless.

"If it isn't my vicious little daughter-in-law." He spoke in a strong British accent with a hint of Irish, long teeth gleaming, "Too bloody curious for her own good." Kalen, who was not in the room with them, had said he was ill; he didn't seem ill. "Come closer so I can get a better look."

Caitlin took a step forward, and another, all her warning bells going off.

"There you are," Eamon stood, his size menacing in itself, "A pretty one, aren't you? Kalen said he found you in the sticks, I thought he brought a forest nymph into his bed!"

Her core shuddered as he approached, staring down at her with beady black eyes. Nadia was still behind her, blocking any possibility of retreat. But he was like Kalen and moved too fast for her to see. King Eamon grabbed her neck and yanked it to the side, exposing her tender skin to him.

"So, my boy had a taste of you, did he?" He brushed the scars with a thumb; Caitlin's knees knocked together. Eamon tossed her free, and she crashed to the ground. "Why don't I hear a grandchild kicking your ribs? It has been two months..." he considered.

Her hip ached and she rubbed it, attempting to stand; Nadia caught her arm and lifted.

"I asked you a question girl," His glare bore her down, "why are you not seeded?"

Caitlin opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came, "I-"

Eamon was in front of her again, gripping the back of her neck, with his thumb pressed painfully under her chin. Her feet weren't on the ground, she clawed at his massive arm so her head didn't pop off. "Have you lost your tongue, girl? Or perhaps you do not know the proper way to address your betters." He yanked her arm to his mouth, fangs pressed into her wrist, and pain lanced through her. Caitlin let out a small whine, the only sound she could make with her tongue pressed to the roof of her mouth.

The door behind her slammed and the teeth tore painfully from her flesh. She was released once more, Nadia caught her this time.

"Father!" Kalen's voice filled the chamber.

Eamon smiled, her blood still glazed over his teeth, "You decided to join us."

Kalen was next to her in a flash, she was crushed to his familiar chest. "You come here and torment my consort, for what?"

"You've taken your time with the girl," Eamon stared down at Caitlin, "Her fruit will wither before you choose to claim it. That... or she'll find another bedmate." The words made her stomach turn.

"What we do is no business of yours." Kalen released her to Nadia's arms, "Take her to her bedchamber, this is between me and my father."

"The girl stays!" Eamon barked, glaring at his son.

Kalen put a hand on his chest, "Stay away from her, or I will take the crown tonight."

Eamon's massive chest shook with laughter as he struck Kalen's hand away, "You cannot even take a girl's virtue," he shoved Kalen back violently, he righted himself several feet from Eamon. "Best hurry, or I'll take it myself. What will you do then, when you cannot sire an heir?"

Caitlin could feel the room chill with his fury, "You wouldn't dare."

Eamon looked down at him and scoffed, "I would do what I please in my kingdom, and if your little harlot takes my fancy, I will have her, too." He rose an eyebrow and looked at Caitlin, who wanted to sink into the floor. She held the ripped and jagged wound on her wrist.

"She is mine. You have your women, does your greed know no bounds?"

"Yes," Eamon admitted, "but my patience doesn't." He glowered, "You seed her tonight, or I have my way with her tomorrow, and then I'll let the guards have what's left."

"I have promised-"

"You take her! As I did your mother, as my father did mine. That is our nature, or have you grown soft in this new era?" He resumed an amused smile, "I remember what you did when you were young, have you forgotten?"

Kalen stared at his father, "It was a mistake."

"It was many mistakes. They were as innocent as your consort," The last word was said with a sneer, "why is this one any different?"

"It was war."

"That is a human excuse for committing atrocities. We are not human, and we need no excuses." King Eamon seemed satisfied with himself. Caitlin knew he reminded Kalen of his past only to trouble her; the obvious question rose, what had he done?

Kalen turned, eyes dark as he took her from Nadia, storming to the door.

"Tonight, son." His father's words echoed.

*

"Wait," Caitlin tried to reason as he escorted her through the halls, and down, into the basement. "Please, Kalen, wait." He did not listen as they descended, dragging her into the master suite's bedroom and tossing her on the bed. Kalen did not look at her as he removed his jacket.

"We need to talk about this." She shuddered.

"There is nothing to talk about," he said finally, his face stern and emotionless. "You know what must be done."

Caitlin pulled herself close, closing her eyes as he reached for her. Kalen dragged her leg down, spreading her out on the bed and tearing open her nightgown. "Please." She whispered, no tears came, she was beyond crying.

"My father will destroy you if we do not." He pressed himself onto her and whispered in her ear, "And if he doesn't, you will be abused for centuries, he is not merciful."

Kalen's words made her swallow hard, "Okay." Against her baser instincts, she let her body go limp, and turned her head away, "Do what you must." His touch made her cringe as he pulled the last of her gown away; but his flesh did not meet hers, instead, she felt him take hold of her wrist and wrap a portion of fabric around it.

A look of consternation marred his features as he tied the cloth. Caitlin saw how troubled he was and reached to touch his face. He stopped it in midair, "Don't you dare have pity on me."

Kalen let her wrist go and stood up, removing his shirt, and unbuttoning his pants. She was shocked to see his manhood already erect.

"You said you wanted me," he began, "back in the city. Perhaps its best you remember that time before all of this." Kalen leaned over her, his erection rested on her stomach as he looked into her eyes. "There is only you and me. Nothing else matters tonight, and tomorrow we'll go on with our lives."

Caitlin could not separate the two, but relinquished control. "I belong to you." she said as he slid back, his member pressing into the softness between her legs.

Something gave and she gasped as he entered fully. She felt his hips meet hers, bearing her down into the mattress. "You always have," he hissed in her ear as he thrust again. Her body trembled with the intrusion, trying not to seize up as Kalen fell into a pattern.

He had clearly done this before, many times.

One hand reached around and took hold of her rear, forcing him deeper inside of her. The other snaked up and stuck a thumb into the side of her mouth. He dragged her face close to his and laced his own tongue into her, tasting her fear.

Caitlin could do nothing but cling to him as he shoved into her, stemming her cries of pain. When she caught a glimpse of his face, he was troubled, as if attending to his papers rather than stealing her virtue, she knew this was not how it was supposed to be.

He leaned back and took her with, until she was on top. From there he used her weight to ram into her, she choked back a gasp, wondering how her body could accommodate all of him. His hair was tousled from the passion, in a moment of thoughtlessness, she reached with her injured hand to wick the hair from his eyes.

Kalen smelled the blood and tore her off, she found herself on the bed alone, her womanhood throbbing. She curled up on the sheet, naked and vulnerable; he wasn't in sight, but she knew he'd finish what he brought her here for. Reaching down, she felt wetness trickling out of her.

His body curled over hers from behind, lashing her elbows together with a belt, "Do not tempt me, Caitlin. I will not know resistance at the height of passion." He whispered, the pressure of him easing back into her and thrusting hard, her face buried in a pillow, she cried out. From there, Kalen crossed an arm over her chest, clasping a breast and teasing the nub. He kissed her shoulders, she could feel his teeth, threatening to break skin as they raked over her.

Pressure built inside of her, and she couldn't keep her cries at bay. Caitlin heaved with the weight of his bucking, praying for it to be over.

Kalen grabbed her by the hair and pulled her neck to his mouth, teeth grazing her flesh. Fear spiked in her chest, afraid he might take all of her, afraid to die. "Stop," she gasped, "please." It sounded pitiful beneath his efforts, but he pulled his mouth away.

Something changed in his momentum, where it had slowed, he picked up pace and speared deeply into her. Kalen's rumbling groan filled her core and she knew he'd finished.

After the way her body tensed to accept his, she went limp and he fell out of her. Kalen did not move from her side, gently unbuckling the belt that held her arms and stroked her hair, "I am sorry for the restraints, I might have tasted you again and would not have stopped." He murmured, his tone even. "It is done."

She buried her face into the pillow and cried with relief, tears springing from her eyes freely, melting into gasping sobs. Kalen did not leave her side, holding her as she shook.

"Was that so hard?" Eamon's voice echoed from the doorway.

Kalen sat upright and his weight vanished from behind her. "Get. Out." She heard him growl, unable to blink the tears from her eyes.

"I only meant to congratulate the girl for surviving a round with you." His father mused, "I have drinks prepared in the lounge to celebrate, Kalen, won't you join me?"

"Leave her be, begone from here by sunset, and I will accompany you." Kalen nodded.

Eamon's consideration was audible, "I quite like your little cocktail club, you certain you don't have accommodations for your own sire?"

"Not after you made me break my word." Kalen warned, "You stay away from my house, I have done as you commanded." He waved to Caitlin on the bed, who covered herself with the comforter. The space between her legs was painful and swollen.

12