The Prince's Flower

Story Info
Romantic dinner, dancing and chess?
5.3k words
4
10.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hana put her cell phone down on the table and sat on her bed for a few minutes. For the past six-month her and Oji chatted online, on the phone and even in person, but to her Oji was only a friend. At the time she was dating someone else, but the guy broke up with her and now she sat there on the bed unsure about her feelings towards Oji. He had cheered her up when she was down, she always had a great time hanging out with him and she found that she was comfortable talking to him on the phone. With all of these things combined she started to wonder about her own feelings. What was she feeling towards Oji? How could she understand how she felt towards him? There had to be something that could help her understand her feelings and there was. Oji being a very open person would ask Hana any question that came to his mind. Hana who felt comfortable from the beginning would answer his questions honestly. Most of the questions where question of a personal and sexual type. For some those questions could help someone understand another person, but for Hana sex wasn't just an answer to understanding someone. There was more to it than that. There was romance. The part of wooing your partner. Using little actions like holding hands, a kiss on the cheek, snuggling under a blanket and watching movies… those to Hana were ways of showing affection besides the sexual deeds. Oji on the other hand seemed kind of shy when it came to being romantic. In her thoughts which was kind of silly. She always thought that she was pretty shy when it came to things dealing with romance and making love, but here she found a person who was just a tad shyer than her. She didn't think about these things for long since she was sleepy and she was going to be meeting Oji in New York the next day. She got changed and went to bed where she let her dreams wonder.

***************

She woke up the next day to hear the birds singing outside and the sun shinning brightly in the morning sky. She stayed in bed for a few minutes remember bits and pieces of the dream that she had last night. The bits and piece were unclear, but she could remember how the dream made her feel. She felt all warm and fuzzy. This is one of her most cherish feelings that she always loved to feel.

She had some breakfast, got dressed, checked the train schedule again and made sure she had what she needed in her Hello Kitty bag. She found her keys, locked the front door and walked to her car. The car ride to the train station is only fifteen minutes when there is no traffic, so she had plenty time to pay for the parking and getting her train tickets.

The train ride to New York Penn Station is about an hour and fifteen minutes depending if the train is an express and lucky for Hana she was able to catch the express train. She found a window seat so that she could see the horizon of the city once they got closer to New York. She took out her notebook and a pen. She always carried a notebook with her for she never knew when ideas would come into her mind for her stories. She read what she wrote before and tried to continue with the chapter. She would look out of the window to see where she was, but she would go back to writing. She looked around the train and noticed it was full. This of course didn't surprise her any. Many people took the train into the city for one reason or another. The ticket collector came around and pick up the last few tickets and announced that they would be in New York City in ten minutes. Hana put her notebook and other belongings in her bag. She could feel the pressure of going through the tunnel because her ears keep popping. The train stopped. She made sure that she had all of belongings before she got off the train and walked up the stairs to the train station.

Once she walked up the stairs she walked around for a bit and did whatever she had to do before she walked to the subway. She took out the piece of paper with the lines and names of the stops so she wouldn't hopefully get lost. She had her cell phone incase that did happen. Well she didn't have to worry about it because she made it there with no problems at all. She turned the paper over and read the address that was on the back.

She rang the doorbell and turned her back to the door. She was nervous for this wasn't just hanging out. It was an actually date. For that one reason she spent so much time trying to figure out what to wear, how to fix her hair and other little details that she wouldn't usually be thinking about. She did though. She wanted to impress him. Yes, she knows that to get this far with Oji that she must have done something right, but after being friends for such a long time this was a big step for both of them. It was a step in her life for her to see what she really felt. She took a few deep breaths and calmed her nervous nerves right before Oji opened the door.

"Hana, is that you?" said Oji as he stood in the doorway.

She turned around and answered him "Hi, Oji."

He was speechless. Never in his whole life had he seen a woman so beautiful. She stood there with her brilliant smile that brought her dark browns eyes to live with shinning color. Her brown hair seemed to be wildly sexy as the cool breeze passed by, but he knew in her innocent brilliant smile that she craved and deserved someone to slowly caress that small flame the burned inside her soul. He wanted to be that one and the only one who could bring that small fire to a simmer of sexual desires that could drive both of them to ecstasy. He gazed down to her slander neck and noticed that she was wearing a flower print halter-top. He never noticed her soft shoulder before. Maybe this was because this was the first time he had seen her dressed to the nine. He was seeing her famine side and not the jeans and short sleeve kind of girl who always hanged out with him. Her halter-top didn't leave much to the imagination. He could see her cleavage, but he couldn't touch or taste her small but round breasts. The bottom half of her halter-top enveloped the curves of her waist. A denim knee length skirt hugged her hips and revealed slander and long legs. She was wearing three-inch high heels, which he found to be very sexy.

"Ya gonna let me inside?" she said with a grin for she knew that he was looking at her from head to toe.

"Umm…yes sure. Sorry about that." He said as he moved away from the door and let her inside.

She walked inside his apartment and noticed that it was small. Most places in New York were small, but this felt different. To her it was small, but also cozy. She walked into what seem to be the living room. There was a comfy couch with two tables. An entertainment center. She walked into the dining room, walked around and she heard some noises coming from the kitchen.

"Oji? Do you need any help?"

She stood there watching him for a few minutes. He was five feet and nine inches. His eyes and hair were the same color brown. "When did she find him to be so attractive? She said as she asked herself. She really didn't know when, but she just realized that she was attracted to him. She has always thought of him as a friend, but now a new light was shinning thought. Maybe tonight she would discover what she really felt towards him.

"No, I…umm…I think I'm ok." He said as he looked at her from behind a cabinet door.


He found the two dishes that he was looking for and placed them on the kitchen counter. Hana went to pick them up, but she found that her hands were being held back.

"We don't need those yet. I want to show you something first."

"Oh, ok." She said with a bit of curiosity.

"You have to cover your eyes since it's a surprise."

She raised one of her eyebrows, but covered her eyes as she was asked. Once her eyes were closed he took her hands and led her to the balcony. She could feel the breeze and she knew that she was once again outside, but with her eyes still closed she didn't know what lay before them.

"Can I open my eyes, Oji?"

"One more minute." He said as he lit the two candles on the table and turned on some soft background music.

"Ok, now you can open your eyes"

To her surprise she was standing before a table which was set for two people. There were two candles lit in the middle that were surrounded by sweet smelling flowers. She looked at the big picture and saw the stars brightly shinning in the dark blue sky. The moon with all its brilliance seemed to illuminate the table with her moonlight. It was beautiful.

"Oji, it's wonderful! You went through all of this trouble for little me?"

"You know if you were any trouble I'd have be in trouble a long time ago."

"Oh, hahaha. Great pick up line, silly." She said as she stuck out her tongue at him.

"Yea, I know. Why don't you take a seat," he said as he pulled out her chair. "Dinner should be done soon."

She did sit down as Oji went back into the kitchen to bring out dinner.

"Oji, would you like some wine with your meal. I'll pull you a glass."

"Sure, Hana. You're such a sweetie."

She poured some wine in the wineglass just as he was coming out with dinner.

Dinner was very enjoyable. Oji always had a way to make Hana laugh and that was something that she really liked about him. Not only that but she could talk to him. Talk about anything and this is just what they did. They enjoyed the meal laughed at each other silliness and discussed current topics all why enjoying each other's company. They didn't even know that they finished the food on their plates until Oji went to pick some food and found that nothing was on his fork.

They cleaned off the table, blew out the candles and put the dishes in the sink to be cleaned and dried. Once Oji had finished washing the dishes he walked back outside to see Hana looking at the starry sky in front of her as her body slowly moved to the music still playing in the background. He walked over to her and just stood by her side.

"Oji, dance with me for a bit?" she said as she turned to face him.

"Me dance? I haven't danced with anyone since my Bar Mitzvah."

"Please, dance with me." She said with puppy dog eyes.

"Oh, alright."

He walked towards the middle of the balcony and held out his hand to her.

"Shall we dance, ma'am?"

"Yes, sir. That would be my pleasure." She said as she took his hand.

He pulled her close to his body and she laid her head on his shoulder. There bodies moved slowly to the music and they found that they where in another world. A world of only two people.

They danced for what seemed like hours and they finally noticed there was a chill in the air.

"Hana, we should go insides. It's getting a bit chilly out here."

"Sure, so what's the plan now?"

"Hmmm…I think I owe someone a massage."

"Ah, you remembered."

"Of course I did! Shall we?" he said as he took her hand and led her to his bedroom.

"Why of course." She said as she let him lead her to his room.

She lay there on her back as he lit a few candles around the room and sat on the bed right next to her.

"Are you ready for your promise?"

"Yea, I am." She said as she turned so that her back was in his hand reach.

He moved some of her soft brown hair from her back and with the same hand he caressed from her neck to the back of her halter-top and back to her neck.

"Stressed out by any chance?"

"Yea, a little bit." She said as she turned her head towards his direction.

"Well, let's see what I can do."

And so he did. He massaged her shoulders and all she could do was enjoy his soft touch moving down her back. This was something that she needed.

"Can you stop for a minute?" she said as she sat up.

She moved her hands behind her back and found the zipper to her top. With her dark brown eyes never leaving his she slowly unzipped the zipper and let it fall to the floor. He didn't caress her small, round and firm breast but she could feel the warmth of his gaze on her.

She stood before him and with her left hand she traced down her neck, in-between her breast, down her stomach and stopped at the zipper of her skirt as his eyes followed the seductive movement of her hand. She pulled the zipper down a bit with her right hand and revealed her Victoria Secret undies to Oji's lustful eyes. He reached out to touch her, but she playfully pushed his hand away.


"Watch with your eyes and not with your hands." She said in a soft whisper.

He respected her wish, but only for now.

Hana pulled the zipper down and seductively tugged the skirt over her sensual hips and long legs. The skirt fell to the floor like a dark blue puddle of water at her feet. She stepped out of the skirt and as she did she took her high heels off.

Hana stood there in front of Oji in her naked splendor. He had seen many females in this form standing in front of him, but there was something different about Hana that made her very desirable. He couldn't put his finger on it though, but he didn't want to just put a finger on it. He wanted to touch, nibble, suck and lick her body from head to toe. He didn't care how long it would take, but he knew it would be a slow seduction of the mind, soul and body.

***************

Hana laid down on the bed with her nude back facing him. Her face was facing his direction, but a reddish and brown piece of hair had fallen over those sparkling eyes, small nose and soft lips. With gentle fingers he moved her hair out of her face. The sweet, loving and intimate gesture brought a smile that could melt the coldest man's heart.

Oji's eyes traveled down to her neck. Oh, to taste her soft skin…he wanted to. But since he is a gentleman he wouldn't do anything without her permission.

Hana could sense this and with a slight nod of her head she gave him the permission that he wanted.

He gently nibbled her neck and stopped at her shoulder. As he was nibbling he could see the flames of heated desire start to flicker in her dark brown eyes. He wondered what could bring that fiery heat of passion in her soul to a sizzling new heights.

He moved to her back and caressed the curves of her sides as he left gentle kisses down her spine. She shivered a bit, but it wasn't because she was cold. She felt the warmth of his hands on her body bring her to realize her own needs of passionate loving making. She wasn't the only one realizing this need. Oji also felt it. He felt the need as he gently outlined her underwear and her hips. He kissed the outside of her thighs, the back of her legs and down to her ankles. He was still kissing her ankle when he heard Hana speak.

"Oji." Said Hana in a soft whisper as she turned to her side facing him.

"Yes, Hana." He said as he tried to keep his eyes on hers.

"Come here." Said she as she gestured with her finger.

He did come to her and once he was standing in front her she asked, "Why am I the only one without clothing on?"

"Well, that is a good questions." He said with a laugh.

But he didn't laugh for long. Hana sat up and placed one of her hands on his cheek. She caressed his cheek, his neck and let her hand travel down to the bottom of his shirt. With both hands she pulled the shirt over his neck. She let it fall to the floor to join the rest of the soon to be clothing. She moved a bit closer and with her soft lips she nibbled on his ear lobe, neck and shoulder as her hands traveled over his chest, stomach and stopped at the belt of his pants. She stood up in front of him and with both hands undid Oji's belt. She pulled the belt from his jeans and added it to the pile of clothing. She undid the button and the zipper of his pants while never letting her eyes leave his. Which the zipper was down she pushed him onto the bed. She pulled off his jeans, boxers plus his socks and threw them with the belt and shirt. She heard him catch his breath as she let her hands slowly caress his already hard cock.

She crawled up the length of his body and stopped once their noses where inches apart. She looked in his already lustful eyes and said, "Not yet…it's my turn." She leaned over him and again took his ear lobe into her mouth and with her tongue she lightly sucked on it. She left kisses on his jaw that led to her licking his neck and nibbling on his shoulder. She moved to his chest and lightly flicked his nipples with her tongue before she traveled his stomach. She let her hair graze his cock as she kept kissing the outside of his thighs.

She heard him soft whisper, "Please, Hana."

"Please, what Oji?" she said as she looked up teasingly.

She knew what he was asking for, but she wanted to drive him crazy before she came to pleasing him orally. But she also knew that him asking for it was driving him crazy. She took one of her hands and held the base of his hard cock. With her tongue she lightly licked the underside of his cock.

"Is that what you want Oji?" she said as she licked him again and saw his eyes roll back.

"Yes." Was the only word that could come out of his mouth.

She licked the underside of his hard cock a few more times before she let her tongue travel around the head of his cock. She could hear him softly moan through his parted lips.

"Hana" he whispered.

Hana instead of just licking the head of his cock took his cock half way into her mouth. She started to slowly suck his cock. She watched Oji's eyes as she started to increase her action of sucking his cock.

Oji found that his hands were in Hana hair as she was pleasing him. He knew that if she kept this up he would surely come to an orgasm. He also knew that Hana didn't quite like the taste, but she didn't mind him using her body.

"Hana, I'm…going to…cum." He said as he moaned.

Hana stopped sucking his cock, but she wasn't done yet. She laid down on her back and let Oji put his thighs on either side of her hips. With her hands she grabbed his hard cock and started to jerk him off until he came to an orgasm, which he did. He fell on the bed right next to Hanna and tried to catch his breath.

"Oh, Hana!" was all he could say as she laid there.

"Thanks love. Can you do me a favor though?"

"What favor is that?"

"Could you be a good boy and clean up your mess?" she said with laughter in her voice.

He laughed at her comment as he found some towels.

****************

They laid there for a few minutes and just enjoyed each others company until Oji turned to face Hana. She was lying there with her reddish and brown hair surrounding her head like an angel's halo. Her eyes were closed, but he knew she wasn't sleeping.

"Hana, love…you're beautiful."

She opened her eyes and looked into his. With her hand she caressed his cheek and pulled him over to her until their lips were inches apart.

"Thank you, Oji." She said before she pulled him in for a kiss on the lips.

Those lips that just pleased him minutes ago were so soft and sweet. He wanted to taste more of them. He nibbled on her bottom lip and heard her softly sigh. He pulled her closer and kissed her lips again, but this time with some much passion. With his tongue he opened her mouth a bit. He found her tongue and tasted more of her sweetness.

He pulled away and rested his head on her shoulder. He whispered in her ear, "Oh, Hana…let me taste the sweetness of your soft body again."

Oji."

He raised his head to look into her eyes and he saw those flames of desire beginning to raise in her dark brown eyes. The thought that he wondered before came back into his mind. What could bring the fiery heat of passion in her soul to sizzling new heights? He would find out and he would be finding out soon.

He leaned over kissed her forehead and the tip of her nose. Being that he thought making love should be playful and filled with laughter he scratched her nose making her laugh. Laughter in it's self is important for it could prolong one's life and well they shared many time filled with laughter. It only enhanced their friendship and now it even enhanced their lovemaking. But once Oji started to nibble on her ear the laughter stopped. Another emotion was becoming potent in the air. Desire. The desires to bring the one you love to a higher level of intimacy. To show that person besides using words and gift of affection that they mean the world to you. These were the emotions and with these emotions Oji would bring Hana to a new height of heated passion.

12