The Prince's Flower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He found her neck and he kissed, nibbled and licked her. To Hana there were a few places that if touched the right way could turn her on. Kissing, nibbling and licking her neck was one of those places. A soft sigh escaped her lips. His lips traveled down to her round and firm breasts. He kissed between her breasts and in a very intimate gesture he softly kissed where her heart was. She smiled at this romantic gesture, but that smile turned into a soft moan when Oji begin sucking on her aroused nipples. He nibbled on them, kissed them and rubbed his palm against them causing Hana to arch her back. With his palms he traced her sides and her tummy before he tried to tickle her, which did work.

"Haha…I'm not ticklish…well certain places unless I'm really sleepy." She said as she stuck her tongue out at him.

"I'll find it sooner or later." He said as she bent down and kissed her stomach.

He kissed her stomach, licked the inside of her belly button and nibble around it. She couldn't help by to sigh. From there he kissed her hips and thighs gently as he pulled her undies off her thighs. He let them fall on the floor with the rest of their clothing. With his lips moved to the outer parts of her thighs, down to her ankles and back up. This time he kissed her inner thighs, but he stopped right before her wet, warm, tight and shaved pussy.

He looked up into her eyes and said, "Hana, I want to taste your pussy badly."

"Oh, my Oji." She said as she opened herself to him.

With his mouth, Oji found the most sensitive part of her body. He lightly kissed and lighted her clitoris up, down and around in a pleasurable circular motion. He flicked the underside of her clitoris with his tongue.


With every flick of his tongue, Hana softly moaned as her eyes rolled back and flittered. In past relationship those dating her have pleased her this way, but it wasn't often. Oji wanted to give her this experience and he wanted her to enjoy it beyond believe. He could tell that she was enjoying it by her soft moans, but he wanted her to be so turned on that she would call out his name. He knew what to do, too. He took one of her thighs in his hand and brought it up to her shoulder giving him more access to please her. He laid over her other thigh where he was able to taste, smell and enjoy more of her as he started to licking her labia and vagina up and down.

"Oh, My Oji!" Hana moaned as she exploded inside just like a million fireworks on July 4th.

***************

Just like before they sat there in the nude enjoying each other's company, but Hana didn't feel like just sitting there.

"Hey, Oji…teach me to play chess."

"Right now?" he said with curious eyes.

"Sure, why not."

"Well, if that's what you want do, sure." He said as he got the board and the chess pieces.

He showed Hana how to set up the board and where pieces could move on the board. They played a few times with him helping her. Once he believed that should understand that concept they got ready to play a real game of chess.

"So, what should we play for?"

"You mean like a booty prize?"

"You can say it that way. You just said booty right?" he said as his own brown eyes darken in color.

"Hey, I didn't know that kind of booty! I meant like pirates' treasure. I should have known you would take it the other way."

"Well, I am a guy. We do think about food and sex…some even think about sports.

"Ok, you randy goat! So, I guess whomever wins the game gets to jump the other person's booty?

"That does sound kind of funny, but that works for me."


"Alright, let's start!"

They played and as they played they talked about whatever came to their minds.

"Oji?" Hana said in a serious voice.

"Yes, Hana." Said Oji as he moved his piece and looked up at her.

"Well, I know we just started to date, but before anything else happens in our relationship I'd like to tell you something. I don't want to be hurt and I know that you know that. You know about my past relationship also and since you do know I wouldn't like to have a relationship just based on our sexual needs." She said as she looked at the chess boarding so figure out her move.

"Yes, I do understand that."

"Well, do you think we understand each other, will we listen to each other's problems, make each other feel comfortable in whatever we do?" She said as she picked up one of the pieces and looked at the board before she continued to speak, "Can we love each other in an unconditional friend, be non-judgmental of each other, can we be light-hearted, easy going, fun and do things that are different?"

"We've done those things this far…haven't we?"

"Yes, that is a true."

"Hana?"

"Yes?"

"Checkmate!"

"Hey, that isn't fair!"

"Well, it might not be, but it looks like I've won the booty prize!" he said with a grin before he tried to pounce Hana.

"No!" Hana said with a giggle as she ran from the room trying to escape from Oji.

"I'll get you my pretty!"

"But I don't have a dog! She said as she realized she was trapped up against the wall.


Hana looked up into Oji's eyes and she saw the look of desire.

"Hana, love. I want you!" was all he could say as he looked back into her dark brown eyes.

In a soft whisper Hana said, "Oji, I'm yours."

With her body pinned up against the wall he lightly moved one of Hana thighs. His already hard cock found Hana's wet, warm, tight and shaved pussy. He started to slowly thrust inside her and she found that wrapping her legs around his waist made the encounter even more arousing. He held her up buy holding her round buttocks. He nuzzled his head in her hair and she could hear his soft moans of arousement in her ear. After a few minutes he carried her over to one of the chairs in the living room. He sat down in one of the chairs and softly whispered to Hana, "Turn yourself around so that your back is facing me." This she did and Oji packed his hands back on her butt to help guide her. Once his hard cock was inserted into her wet pussy she leaned a bit forward. She started to rock back and forth and once she was comfortable she started to move in a circular motions. She could feel his hands caressing her back and she could hear Oji's soft cries of desire mix with her own.

"Oh, Hana!" he said as he moaned softly, "I want more of you." He said as he picked her up and leaned her over the side of the chair. He entered her doggie-style and as he did he was able to caress her breast this his hand.

"Oji, please!" Hana said, as she wanted more and more of his passionate lovemaking.

With this cry of passionate desire he picked her up again and carried her back into the bedroom. He placed her in the middle of the bed. She was so wet and he wanted to be deep inside her and this he knew would bring them both over the edge of ecstasy. He kneed in-between her legs. He lifted one of her legs over his shoulder and put the other one under his arm. This time when he entered her is was in a deep penetration, which caused Hana's eyes to roll back and flitter. As he thrust within her she grabbed onto the covers of the bed. Her toes curled and her soft moans became louder with each thrust until they both exploded with the sweet desires of their lovemaking.

Oji rolled over onto his back pulling Hana into his arms for some snuggle time. She nuzzled his neck as she pulled her closer to his body.

"Hana, you're wonderful my little devil."

She blushed and whispered thank you in his ear. Soon after that they fell sleep with lazy smiles on their faces.

***************

12