The Princess

Story Info
Guy meets princess at college.
7.5k words
3.99
45.8k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note #1: Thanks to Hollandguy for his help in editing this story.

Author's note #2: Some of you may have seen this story before on a website that is now defunct. However I am the original author of this story. It is not plagiarized.

Author's note #3: Even though some of the characters start out as minors, All sexual acts in this story takes place after the characters have turned 18 years old.

Portlanddrew

--------------------------------------------------

"Princess Michelea Jordansa Patricila Smikto, do you take this man, Eric Edward Franko to be your lawfully wedded husband. To be your consort and father of your heirs to the throne?"

I thought back to how I had met Michelle, as I had first come to know her. It was when I was a freshman at the University of Ginstaka. I entered my first class of the year and saw there was open chair next to a gorgeous blonde. So, I walked over to her and asked, "excuse me is this seat taken?"

"No, please sit down," she replied.

So I sat down. Introduced myself as Eric Franko.

She said, "my name is Michelle Smith."

I thought I detected a bit of an accent, but decided not to ask at the present time. We made small talk until class started. We had to go our separate ways after that class. But, we met up a little bit later on in another class. Again I sat by her and we talked a little bit more I found out that she lived in my dorm just one floor above me. I decided to take a chance and asked if she would like to meet me for dinner in the dining hall that evening.

She smiled and said, "I'd be glad to Eric."

We met for dinner and made some small talk getting to know each other better. She said that she was from Cewasento, the capital of Lorwansa. But she didn't tell at that point that she was royalty. We continued to sit next to each other all during first semester. We studied together for our finals. I asked her out for a date after our first final was done and much to my happiness she accepted.

For the rest of the school year Michelle and I spent a lot of time together. One time after a date I had asked her if she wanted to have sex, she told me that she wanted to wait a while longer but that she would be willing to give me either a hand job or a blow job. I took her up on the blow job and after about ten minutes shot a load of my spunk down her throat. I found out that Michelle was going home for the summer so I made sure I got her phone number.

I called her a few times during the summer. This was her private number so again I had no way to find out her real identity. Just before school started up I arranged to meet her at the airport. I helped her move her stuff into her apartment. Then we went out to dinner. We discussed our schedules and found out that we again had several of the same classes together. Our second year together was pretty much the same as our first. She finally told me that she didn't want to have sex until she got married. I admired her for her dedication to her future husband.

One day when we were studying at her apartment during our junior year she asked me if I could get her a glass of water.

I said, "Anything for you my princess."

"What? How did you find out?, " she asked.

"What do you mean?," I asked.

"You mean you don't know?"

"Know what, Michelle,"

She took a deep breath and said, "You have to promise me you will not tell anybody about this. Please."

I agreed.

"Michelle Smith is not my real name, it's actually Michelea Jordansa Patricila Smikto."

"You mean to tell me you're Princess Michelea of Lorwansa?," I asked.

"Yes."

It was then that I remembered something about Lorwansa's royal family, all of the women had red hair and green eyes.

"Don't all of the members of the Lorwansa royal family have red hair and green eyes?"

"Well I guess since the cat is out of the bag I might as well show you."

She reached under her long blonde hair and undid some clips she pulled off the wig and then shook her head and her long red hair fell down her back. She then removed two colored contact lenses and showed me her sparkling green eyes.

"I never would have guessed," I told her.

"That's the way it was supposed to be," she said.

"Do you want me to start calling you by your real name or should I stick with Michelle?"

"I'd prefer that you call me Michelle, at least for now."

"Michelle, I've been in love with since the middle of our freshman year."

"I feel the same way, Eric."

In May of that year after we got back to her place after a date we went inside for a nightcap.

I got down on knee pulled out a ring and asked "Michelle will you marry me?"

She smiled and I could see the tears start to form in her eyes.

"Under the condition that my parents approve of you, Yes, there's nothing in the world that would make me happier than to be your wife," she said.

I smiled and leaned over and kissed her as I slipped the ring on her finger.

"You need to come with me to Lorwansa this summer to meet my parents and family," she continued.

We made the arrangements and after our finals were done we each packed up a suitcase and headed to the airport. She had a private plane waiting there for her. We got on board and were soon headed to her home country. During the flight she removed the wig and contact lenses. When we arrived in Lorwansa there was a limousine waiting there to take us to the palace. We were escorted into the throne room by a pair of guards who were then dismissed to the entry of the throne room.

A man who appeared to be in his late forties stood up from his throne and approached us. Michelle ran up to him and hugged him and kissed him, saying "Hi, Daddy." She then led him over to where I had remained standing.

"So, you want to marry my daughter?," he asked.

"Yes, majesty." I replied.

"Why?"

"Sir, I've been in love with your daughter for a better part of three years."

"When did you find out that she was a princess?"

"just a little bit earlier this year."

"How did you find out?"

"Sir, we were studying together for a test. Michelle asked me to get something for her and I replied 'Anything for you my princess' using princess as pet name. Then she told me the truth."

"Did that affect your decision in asking her to marry you?"

"Absolutely not, majesty. I actually had already been planning on asking her to marry me."

"Do you know how my daughter feels about you?"

"She has said on several occasions that she loves me."

"I'll talk this over with the Queen and Michelea but I think for now that it looks as though we will be approving your suit."

"Thank you, Your majesty."

"Guards, show this man to a guest room preferably near the Princess Michelea's quarters."

"Yes, Your majesty."

I followed a pair of guards down a long corridor and up two flights of stairs. They led me down another hallway and stopped in front of a large door. One of them then opened inside was a room almost as large as my parents house. It appeared that the room was about 2000 square feet.

"This will be your room for the duration of your stay, every morning a maid will come and change the sheets and tidy up the room unless you indicate otherwise by hanging the red flag outside your door," one of the guards said.

"Where is Michelea's room?"

"Just right across the hall sir." he pointed to another door.

I went into my room and unpacked my suitcase.

I then took a shower and got dressed in a clean set of clothes. After a shave I went back out into the main room. A minute later a knock came on my door. I opened the door and Michelea stood outside, she practically jumped into my arms and kissed me passionately.

"Daddy, says it will take the better part of a year to make all of the necessary arrangements but that he's going let us get married."

"That's perfect." I kissed her again.

"There's more," she said. "After you left Daddy asked just how intimate we had been. So I told him. But then he surprised me by saying that he thought that saving oneself for marriage was an outdated concept. So if you want tonight after dinner I'm all yours."

"I'll have to take you up on that offer. But for now how about a tour of the castle?"

"Sure thing."

She grabbed me by the arm a pulled me onto my feet and then linked her arm in mine very possessively.

The tour of the castle took almost an hour and a half. She had me meet her five sisters and three first cousins, one of the sisters was 20; Amandrea Cindier Rachellita Smikto (Amanda), two were a set of twins at 19 years old Wenderance Daniellac Kellyen Smikto (Wendy) and Samantra Teresetax Laurenda Smikto (Samantha). Two cousins who had just turned 18; the twins Holleray Nicolvai Georgiana Smikto (Holly) and Elizabetany Farrahiba Victoriaqia Smikto (Lisa). Two more sisters that were 17 and 16 respectively, Barbareta Xandria Isabellen Smikto (Barbara) and Olivanda Quincera Zolina Smikto (Olivia). The last one a cousin was 16, Yancailina Umaria Monicala Smikto (Yancy). Both of those last two turned 17 during the summer.

All of Michelea's sisters and cousins took an immediate liking to me, but I was a little bit curious about one thing.

"Michelea don't you have any brothers or male cousins?"

"No, it's part of an ancient problem with my family all of the females can only have daughters."

"How long has this been going on in your family?"

"Several hundred years as far as I can remember from the papers I have read in the family archives."

The tour continued until I had seen most of the palace. Two hours after the tour ended we were called for dinner. It was an small meal to welcome the daughter home for the summer.

"Mr. Franko, we will make a public announcement tomorrow, however it pleases me to say that we are going to let you marry Michelea," said the king.

Michelea gave another yelp of joy and again kissed me very passionately. Her father cleared his throat very loudly and she broke the kiss a little bit flushed with embarrassment.

We sat at the dinner table for at least two hours just talking and letting me get to know each of the other family members better. Then as was another tradition we all played cards for another hour.

Finally around 9:00 Michelea stood up stretched and said, "Excuse me it's been a very long day for me and I'd like to head to bed."

Her father nodded and as she left I stood and excused myself as well. As I passed by the king, he grabbed my arm and said in a very low voice, "I know you're going to fuck my daughter tonight, but please don't get her pregnant until the wedding. You probably can guess the problems that would arise from a princess getting pregnant out of wedlock."

I replied, "Yes, majesty."

"Now, you and my daughter go have your fun."

Michelea met me just outside the door to the card room and grabbed my hand and pulled me off to her room. As she was closing the door she told me to watch what she did carefully. She touched a button by the door and a small red banner rolled out beside the door.

"This tells the servants that I don't want to be disturbed."

With that she closed the door and threw the lock on it.

"Finally we're alone," I said.

"Yes, and I'm all yours tonight."

I knew that Michelea was a virgin, but I had a little experience from before I got to college. We kissed a little bit. Then I began to unbutton her shirt. I kissed my way down her chest. I then pulled the shirt off and tossed it onto the floor. She sat down on the bed and pulled off her shoes. I kissed around her breasts which were still encased in her bra. I pulled of my shirt, shoes and socks. All Michelea was wearing now were her pants, panties and bra.

So I reached over and unsnapped the top button on her jeans and then unzipped them. She arched her hip upwards and I slowly tugged them over her hips. My pants came off next and my hardening cock was visible through my boxers. She then unsnapped her bra and added them to the pile of clothes on the floor.

I leaned forward and took her right breast fully in my mouth and began sucking on it. Michelea gave a gasp of pleasure at this, so I moved over to her other breast and repeated the process. When I stopped we looked at each other and then pulled down our underwear. Michelea had a very hairy red bush. My cock was sticking straight out in front of me.

She began to drop to her knees so that she could give me a blow job. However I stopped her and got her to lay down on the bed.

"I want to eat your pussy while you suck my cock," I said.

She got on top of me and brought her mouth to the head of my cock. Slowly she began to lick the head of my penis. While she was doing this I stuck out my tongue and ran it delicately along the folds of her pussy.

For a minute she lifted her mouth off of my cock and said "Oh, my god that feels so good. Don't stop."

I licked my way deeper into her pussy and finally she had and orgasm spraying her juices into my mouth.

I pulled my mouth away from her pussy and asked her, "Well, Michelea do you think that you're ready to have sex yet?"

"Yes, please make love to me."

I turned her around and flipped us over so that I was on top of her. I gently kissed her on the lips. I brought my cock up to the lips of her pussy and gently rubbed them along the folds of it. She moaned in pleasure as I slowly pushed it inside. I could feel just how tight her pussy was. Just a little ways in I ran into an obstacle. I stopped for a second and kissed her on the lips and then said, "Michelea, honey, this may hurt just a little bit."

She nodded in understanding. So I thrust my cock forward and through her cherry, she screamed out loud and I kissed her again to help quiet her down. I pushed my cock as deep into her pussy as I could get it. I could feel the head of my dick rubbing the entrance to her womb. I then began to slowly thrust in and out of her vagina. The walls of Michelea's pussy were very tight and I could feel them contracting around my cock as I fucked her. I fucked her through several mini orgasms and each time I came a little bit closer to blowing my load deep into her pussy. Since I knew I was close to cumming I began to increase the speed of my strokes into her cunt. Finally Michelea screamed out as she had a huge orgasm. I took two more strokes and as my balls hit the lips of her pussy I let a huge load of sperm go in search of the egg which thankfully wasn't there. I could feel my cock begin to shrivel, so I pulled it out of her pussy and rolled off the top of her and laid beside her on her bed.

She kissed me and said, "That was wonderful, I want you to make love to me every night as long as were here."

"Well, we'll need to get some condoms or get you on the pill. You don't want to get pregnant before we get married."

"Can't you just pull out before you cum?"

That's not always one hundred percent safe. I don't want your father getting upset at me and then call off the wedding."

"There's no way I'll let him do that."

We relaxed on her bed for another twenty minutes before I felt my cock begin to rise again and when Michelea saw this she smiled and said, "Please, Eric make love to me again."

"Anything for you my Princess."

Remembering the day I found that she was a princess, she chuckled at my statement.

Our second love making session was a lot longer than the first. This time she had several real orgasms each time I thought that I would lose my load with each of her orgasms but I managed to stave it off at the last second. We fucked for a good forty minutes this time before I filled her pussy with a second load of my sperm.

We both got up and used the bathroom, then went back to her bed and quickly fell asleep. Her alarm clock went off at 6:00 am, I woke up with my usual morning wood, and when I found Michelea next to completely naked I knew that she wouldn't mind being fucked. I slowly slid my cock past her butt cheeks and to her pussy lips. She gasped and said "Good morning, Eric. I pushed my erect penis all the way into her cunt in one smooth motion. I made love to her for fifteen minutes and then fired a load of cum into her pussy.

We then got up and each took a shower after drying off I put on a robe and went across the hall to my room. I dressed in some clean clothes and put on deodorant and after shave. Meeting Michelea in the hall we went up to breakfast.

After breakfast Michelea went back to her room and put on her disguise that was her usual wont at college. I also found a disguise that would work for me, even though no one here knew me. She and I headed into town on bikes taking the underground passage that came out in a park in the middle of town.

We went to several stores doing some shopping including looking at possible wedding rings. Finally we went into a drug store and bought several boxes of condoms. When we got back to the castle she went to see her doctor who gave her a supply of birth control pills. We went up to the main office of her father, he announced to us that he was going to hold a press conference that evening to announce the engagement.

When the king made the announcement that night I was still in the disguise that I had worn that day. The king just announced me as her fiancé. Michelea and I stayed in Lorwansa for two months, we made love most every night. When it was time for us to go back to school her parents, sisters, and cousins sent us off to the airport with hugs and kisses. College for our senior year was very busy. Michelea and I now lived together but still kept her identity secret from all of our friends. They did however know that we were engaged.

Michelea managed to graduate after winter term. She went home to prepare for the wedding. When May finally rolled around I was very happy to see finals week come. I passed all of my finals, one barely. As soon as I had my diploma I got on the private plane that the Michelea's father had sent for me. He had also sent five guys over to our apartment. They packed up all of our belongings and packed them into a moving van, which two of them would be driving the 4500 miles to Lorwansa's capital.

When I boarded the plane I was greeted very enthusiastically by Michelea, who I hadn't seen in three months. On the flight to Lorwansa we made love twice and then got cleaned up for the landing. Michelea had brought the same disguise that I wore when the king announced our engagement. I changed into it. We got into a waiting car as soon as the plane had landed and sped off for the castle.

When we got there the king called us into his office and said "the wedding is in three weeks."

Michelea and I enjoyed the next three weeks together. She took me on a huge tour of Lorwansa. We saw all of the sights to see. Korbalta Falls, which was over 3,500 feet tall. She also took me through Toraxzala Canyon, which the Unjawka River ran through. We also went high into the Ruwdapta Mountain range, several of the peaks in this range were well over 18,000 feet. Finally it was time to return to the castle.

I was not allowed to see her for two full days before the wedding. It was a tradition in Lorwansa that the bride and groom spend most of that time in solitude.

When the morning of the wedding arrived several courtiers arrived at my door about half an hour after breakfast. They spent the better part of an hour getting me fully clean. Then they began to dress me in an outfit that was worth more money than most people would see in two years. When I was fully dressed I was escorted up to the great hall.

I was led up to the front and took my place by the altar. About ten minutes later the music swelled and the doors to the great hall opened. Michelea walked in escorted by the king. She looked absolutely radiant. She had on a dress made of pure red silk. It was another tradition in Lorwansa that the bride always wore red silk on her wedding day. The dress had a train that extended back a good thirty feet behind her. Her face was covered by a veil made of lace. When she reached the altar I took her arm and the king stepped off to the side.

12