The Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The priest signaled to the organist and the music stopped. Then he announced to the audience which consisted of Michelea's family, some of the courtiers, and my younger sister, Angela. She had been invited by the king to stay at the castle for the entire summer.

"We are gathered here today to join the princess Michelea and this man in marriage. Is there anyone who objects to this ceremony going further." Of course no one said anything.

"Let us proceed," the priest intoned.

"Princess Michelea Jordansa Patricila Smikto, do you take this man, Eric Edward Franko to be your lawfully wedded husband. To be your consort and father of your heirs to the throne?"

"I do," came her voice.

Michelea then put her ring on my finger. The ring was a 24K gold band.

"Eric Edward Franko will you take the Princess Michelea to be your lawfully wedded wife. To be her consort, and father to the heirs of Lorwansa?"

"I do."

Michelea's wedding ring was also 24K gold embossed with diamonds, emeralds, rubies and sapphires. I slipped this on the finger.

"King Kamerterion do you approve of this union,?" asked the priest.

"By all means, I do," replied the king.

The priest then said, "I now pronounce you princess and consort."

"Then let it be known throughout the Kingdom that it is a day of celebration for the princess Michelea is now married. And furthermore Michelea's husband has a new title, he henceforth shall be known as Crown Prince Eric," said the king.

"You may kiss the bride," said the priest.

"Don't mind if I do," I said.

I lifted up Michelea's veil and pulled her in for a very passionate kiss. We then ran out of the great hall and down to her old room, which was now our room. We quickly got out of our wedding clothes. When we were both fully undressed I knew I had to have her one time before we went up to the reception.

"Mrs. Franko we need to properly start off our lives together."

"And how would that be, Mr. Franko," she replied with a merry twinkle in her eyes as she reached for my quickly stiffening cock.

We quickly made love this time without any protection as we wanted to get her pregnant as soon as possible. We lay together for several minutes after I had shot my sperm deep into her pussy hoping for the best results. We then got cleaned up and dressed ourselves in everyday clothes.

We went up to the reception, where Angela ran up to us. She hugged and kissed me and Michelea. "Wow, Eric you are such a lucky man, to have met Michelea."

She had flown in the day before the wedding and was the only one I was allowed to see. She had known about "Michelle" but not until she got to the castle did she get to hear the full story. Of course it now could be known what had happened. Michelea and I took turns telling Angela the full story of how we had met fallen in love and my discovery of her being a princess.

Two days later Michelea and I took off on our three week honeymoon. We spent the first week in Zabola, a country with lush tropical rain forests and plenty on wildlife, we made love every single night under the stars. The second week we traveled to several other countries so that the heads of state could meet us. The third week we spent on some islands in the Orwantalo Ocean, which touched the southern coast of Lorwansa.

Two weeks after we came back to the castle Michelea took a pregnancy test, since we had been fucking every day on our honeymoon, without any sort of protection. It came out positive. We went upstairs to her fathers' private chambers and gave him the happy news. Needless to say he was ecstatic. Then he asked,

"Michelea have you told Eric about the other conditions of marrying you?"

I was wondering just what the king meant.

"No, daddy I haven't. I was going to, but I wanted to wait until after you made the public announcement of my pregnancy."

"Well then, I'll just have to tell him."

"Tell me what highness?"

"It used to be that we allowed for a prince to take multiple wives. But that hasn't been allowed for a long time. It seems that about the time this practice was discontinued the women of the family started to have only girls for children. Since we want to have an actual male heir we are starting a new tradition in the family. The eldest princess, that's Michelea, is the only one allowed to get married. All of her sisters and cousins basically become extra wives for the new prince. But only after they reach 18 summers old will they be bound to you."

"So If I understand you correctly majesty, I now actually have seven wives?"

"Not yet, the ceremony for each will be held separately. One a month for the next six months,except for the two sets of twins, those will all be done the same day. By then Olivanda and Yancailina will almost be eighteen. So we can start planning your weddings to those two as well."

"Michelea you're okay with this?"

"Yes, Eric. I love you, I love my sisters and cousins, but I love Lorwansa even more. I need to do what is best for it. And I believe that this is what is best."

I hugged Michelea tightly to me and gave her a long kiss on the lips.

"Your wedding to Princess Amandrea will be held one week from tomorrow in the common room. You just need to wear what you usually wear around here. The months after that it will be Samantra, Wenderance, Holleray, Elizabetany, and Barbareta."

I went back up to Michelea's and my room, while she stayed and talked with her parents, siblings, and cousins. Angela was standing outside the door. She smiled and came up and hugged me.

"So you're going to be a father," she stated as soon as we were inside the room.

"Yes, we just found out that Michelea is pregnant."

"Well I have some other news, Mom sent me some old papers, and it turns out that I was adopted when I was very young. Before you were one year old."

"What. I wondered why they waited until now to tell you?"

"I don't know. But what I do know is since we aren't blood relatives I want to become one of your wives as well."

I was floored the woman I had known as my sister for twenty years now tells me she isn't related to me at all. And that she wants to marry me.

"You'll have to talk to King Kamerterion about this."

"I already have. He's had some of his people look into it. All of the paperwork appears to be in order. All that has to be done now is a DNA test to make absolutely sure that there is no blood relation. Then he's agreed that if it's okay with you I can also marry you."

I, of course, loved Angela, but this was still a little too much too think about in a short span of time.

"I need to think about this overnight," I told her.

"Can I at least sleep with you, so that we can get used to it?"

"What will Michelea think?"

"We'll go tell her and see what she thinks."

"Okay," I agreed.

She led me back downstairs. When we got to the parlor I decided to break the news to Michelea.

"I've just found out that Angela was adopted when I was very young. She's not related to me. She just told me that she also wants to become one of my wives."

"I know, Daddy told me all about it when you two were upstairs."

"She even wants to sleep with me tonight 'so we can get used to it'."

"I think that's a great idea," said the king.

"So do I," said my wife.

"Which room do we use?," Angela asked.

"You two can take the room you are currently using," he said to my sister.

"Goodnight all, I have to go make love to my brother."

Angela grasped me by the hand and basically pulled me all the way up to her room. I had caught glimpses of Angela's wonderful body a few times when we were growing up but I never got to see her fully naked until we got inside her room.

I touched the button that unrolled the red flag and then locked the door.

She turned so that her back was facing me and asked asked me to unzip her dress. I did so and her floor length dress pooled at her feet. She picked it up and then hung it over the back of a chair. She turned and faced me. She now was only wearing a red bra and panties plus thigh high stockings. I pulled Angela towards me and kissed her tentatively. She kissed me back with a passion that I never knew she had inside of her.

I quickly took off all of my clothes except for my boxer shorts. Angela unsnapped her bra from the front and let her 34 C breasts be exposed. Her red panties came down next showing off her thick thatch of blonde pubic hair. I stepped towards her and gathered her in my arms and led her over to the bed. I pulled down my boxers and let my dick spring free. Angela gasped.

"Eric I saw your penis, once when I was seventeen, you had come home from your first year of college. I was going past your room and saw you dressing. I wanted you then and there but I knew that since you had met Michelea and since I thought that we were actually related, that it was forbidden. I finally did lose my virginity at my senior prom to Jeff Verkold."

"You mean that ass Jeff took my sisters virginity?"

"I didn't know what an ass he was until our fourth date when he started to order me around like I was his slave. I'm just glad he died during that military training accident."

"Was he your only lover?"

"No, I had a few others during my first two years of college. Plus I experimented with my roommate a few times. But no one that I would ever consider settling down with. Now I know that we are not related I want you to be the only man for me."

"Wow, you've had a lesbian experience. Now that is something that I would like to see for myself."

"I only did it a few times and it wasn't that great."

"Maybe you didn't have the right partner."

I was already thinking to myself that maybe we could eventually invite one of the sisters or cousins to join in the fun.

Angela lay down on the bed and spread her legs and motioned for me to join her on the bed.

"Eric make love to me. Fuck my pussy, and then come inside of me bro."

My dick was already very stiff but it seemed to get even harder with her words. I joined my sister in bed and kissed her one more time. I brought my dick up to the entrance of her vagina and slowly pushed it in. Angela gasped as she finally felt my dick sinking into her pussy. I felt my balls slap the outside of her twat. Then I began to slowly stroke in and out of my sisters pussy.

"Eric that feels so good," Angela said.

"Honey I'm not going to last very long this first time tonight," I said knowing that it wouldn't take me long to orgasm in my sisters pussy.

"That's okay. Come inside me, and then well see what I can do to get you ready again."

I took several more strokes in and out of her cunt and then blasted my load deep inside of her.

"Oh, yes. I can feel your sperm hitting my womb. It's too bad I can't get pregnant tonight. I still need to go off of the pill."

"Angela, I want to fuck you and get you pregnant eventually. But, let's wait until we are actually married."

"Why?"

"Well, I am going to have eight other wives to take care of first. It all depends on the DNA test and when the king wants to schedule our wedding."

"I forgot about Michelea's sisters and cousins for a minute. But I suppose that you're right. The King has made the arrangements for those marriages. So I suppose that I'll just have to wait my turn."

"I'm glad that you understand, sis."

"Well, at least you're all mine tonight. So why don't you fuck me again."

"I need a little bit more time to recover so give me a blow job. How does that sound, Angela?"

"Great, I love giving blow jobs. You're going to love mine."

"I don't know about that, Michelea does a damn fine job, already."

She punched me in the arm.

I got up from the bed and went and used the bathroom, Angela followed right after me. When we were both done and back by the bed Angela pushed me over so that I now lay on the bed. She dropped to her knees and moved up between my legs. She gripped my still mostly flaccid cock in her left hand and began to stroke it. She then kissed the head and began to suck on it. Angela alternated sucking and stroking my cock for the next ten minutes. By that time I was again back to full hardness. I pulled her head up and then told her to mount my cock.

"First things first, bro. How did you like my blow job?"

"It was quite good."

Angela then swung one leg over mine and positioned her pussy directly over my now newly refreshed cock.

She slowly lowered herself down on my cock until it was wedged up against her cervix. Angela started to fuck me to raising and lowering herself on my dick. She was facing me so I started to play with her tits. Then she began to moan and groan very loudly. That's when I saw the door open and Michelea slipped inside the room. She showed me a key hanging from her hand. She put her finger up to her lips to tell me to be silent. I nodded my head in acknowledgment. Luckily Angela had her eyes closed so she didn't see my response to my wife being in the room with us. A few minutes later Angela reached a major orgasm and basically collapsed on top of me.

I let her rest for about thirty seconds and then began to thrust my dick back up into her cavernous cunt. She began to move with me.

That was when Michelea spoke up. "Fuck him, Angela. Fuck your brother. Fuck my husband. Fuck the future father of your babies."

Angela tried to jump off of my cock then, but I held her down a flipped her over so that we were in the missionary position. I started to thrust back into my sister's pussy.

"Oh, god Eric, fuck me," Angela said.

"Yeah, Eric. Fuck your sister. Fuck your wife to be."

I began to pound her pussy really hard, knowing that I was going to come soon. Three more thrusts into Angela's pussy and I was there. I let loose a torrent of sperm flow into her cunt.

"OH my god, Eric I can fell your cum filling me up," said Angela.

When I was done cumming inside Angela's pussy, I pulled my flaccid cock out of her. I rolled of off her and lay on my back on the bed. Angela immediately pulled the covers up trying to hide herself from Michelea.

"What are you doing in here?," Angela asked.

"I just wanted to watch my husband fuck his sister."

"Can't we have some privacy?"

"Angela, we're all going to have to get used to sharing him with our cousins and sisters."

Angela thought for a minute and then said, "I know. It's just that that was such an intimate moment."

"You know, Angela I have an idea. Since we each won't be able to have him every night, why don't we have sex with each other. We can bring in the other sisters and cousins to our fun as they get married to Eric."

"You know now that you put it that way I think I'd like to try it again."

"What do you mean by again, Angela," Michelea asked.

"I've had a few lesbian experiences."

"Well good you can be our teacher."

I was again floored my wife was suggesting to my sister the exact same thing I had thought of not two hours ago.

Michelea slowly pulled down the sheet and climbed up on the bed with the two of us.

"Hello, my husband."

"Hello, wife," I replied back.

Michelea leaned over and kissed me and then kissed Angela. Angela was a little shocked at first but then kissed back. I got off of the bed and watched as they slowly just kissed each other for the next ten minutes. Then Michelea moved down and placed a few kisses of Angela's neck. I could see my sister shudder a little.

"Michelea, it would appear that her neck is one of her erogenous zones, work some more there."

"Yes, my lord."

Michelea slowly worked down to Angela's pussy and kissed it a few times and then took a few quick swipes with her tongue across the outer folds.

"Michelea, please let me show you how a woman properly licks another woman's pussy," said Angela.

My sister spent the next ten minutes teaching my wife how to properly eat pussy. Soon after that they were busy eating each other's pussies. I had become hard again during the interim and brought my cock up to Angela's asshole. I spit once in order to give her a little lube.

She felt the liquid hit her back hole and was a little shocked that I wanted to fuck her there. She tried to wiggle away, but Michelea grasped her body with arms and legs and held Angela in place as I brought the head of my cock up to her sphincter. I slowly pushed through her rosebud. Angela moaned both in pleasure and a little bit of pain. It took a good five minutes for me to work my cock all of the way into her brown eye and for her to get used to the feeling of having something shoved up there.

I slowly fucked Angela's ass for the next twenty minutes. My wife and sister continued to lick each other during that time. I knew that I was going to cum so I pulled my cock out of Angela's ass and came around to the front of the bed. I put it into Michelea's already pregnant pussy and took a few strokes inside. As I was fucking my wife, Angela began to suck my cock. When it was time for me to cum a few strokes later, I let one go inside of her pussy and pulled out. Two more hit her right on the pussy lips, and the other two hit Angela right in the face. We all fell asleep on the bed after that.

I awoke around five o'clock in the morning because I felt the bed move. I looked to my side and saw that Angela was still lying beside me. I heard the door open and saw Michelea leaving. She turned to me and blew me a kiss. I went back to sleep for another two hours. When I awoke Angela rolled over and looked at me. My cock quickly jumped to life.

"Hey bro, why don't you put that thing to use. My pussy feels way too empty right now," my sister said.

I fucked Angela until I dumped another load of cum into her pussy.

The next six days passed rather quickly and before I realized it Princess Amandrea and I had been married and were in her room getting read to fuck for the first time. We both took of our clothes and got on the bed my dick was already hard as I brought it up to her virgin pussy and slipped it inside of her. We made love three times over the next several hours, each time I pumped her fertile womb full of cum.

She and I spent the first week of our marriage together, most of it in bed. All of Michelea's sisters and cousins were now over eighteen so they were all of legal age. Over the next three weeks I introduced myself to each of their beds and my cock to each of their virgin pussies as well.

Five months had passed since Michelea's pregnancy had been announced, I now was married to seven of her sisters and cousins. The only ones who weren't pregnant yet was the one I had just been married to, the youngest cousin, and my sister, who it was confirmed after a blood test that we weren't related after all, although I would always consider her to be my sister.

As each of my wives began to show more and more I began to wonder what was going to happen when all of them were pregnant. Two more months passed and each of the sisters and cousins were finally pregnant. Then the day arrived for my wedding to my sister. Except for the wedding to Michelea I would consider this one to be the most beautiful of them all. The king also made her a princess.

After the ceremony, we were in Angela's room and she asked me, " Are you finally ready to get me pregnant as well."

"Yes, my love."

We made love several times that first night as husband and wife. After two weeks of trying we discovered that all ten of my wives were now pregnant.

I thought to myself " I'm in heaven."

12