The Princess & Her Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ed0613
Ed0613
154 Followers

Slowly, she sagged down onto his chest, her soft breasts against his torso and her head on his shoulder. She waited for the tell tale snore that would tell her that her mission was finished and she was dismissed. When it came, she slowly dismounted and cleansed herself. Using more warm water she washed the shiny liquids from his limpid penis. Assured he was still asleep, she again took him between her lips. This time, it was a small, limp, piece of meat, not much bigger than his thumb. She nursed like a child would a breast, sucking and rolling it around in her mouth. Gradually, she could tell it was swelling but The King remained in a deep sleep.

Suddenly, he shoved his hips hard against her face and she again was the recipient of squirt after squirt of regal semen. He hadn't awakened but there was a smile of contentment on his face. Once more she knew her place in the royal household was as secure as it had been ever since she had born him his son, on the eve of his wedding some almost 19 years ago.

CHAPTER 4 AND THEN THE QUEEN…

"That no good son of a bitch is screwing every woman in the kingdom! He's probably with that whore, Anne, his cook. I wouldn't eat anything she made; it would probably have his cum spread all over it. He got me pregnant on our wedding day then I found out he was fucking Cook and had knocked up my cousin, Cecile. That was the last time I let him get between my legs. I hope he gets the pox and his cock shrivels up and rots off!" She softened a little and continued, "Besides, I like the way you make love to me."

Eric, her footman, raised his head from its customary place between her legs, her liquid glistening on his lips, "Yes Mum."

'Don't stop to talk! I can't cum if you don't keep eating my pussy and I need to get that done before you fuck me."

The Queen was also blond and blue eyed and although very tall, was far from slim. Her 5 foot 9 inch frame carried almost 200 lbs of womanhood. She was stronger than most men and had severely injured one of her servants when, in the throes of passion, she squeezed his head between her massive thighs.

"Oh, I think I am going to cum. Keep doing it like that. Oh yes now! Oh god, don't pull away."

The poor servant was in danger of suffocating but maintained his post and finally brought the old hen to orgasm. He was not really ready when she stuck her behind high in the air and said, "Ok, ram your pole up my ass, and be quick about it, I feel pretty good and don't want to lose this edge. What the hell is happening? Your cock isn't even hard. Get the hell out of here and send me someone with a good stiff prick."

Although The Queen maintained an entourage of some seven or eight young men, she had long since learned that they might not necessarily be ready when she was. To ensure a constant supply of what she needed, she also maintained a group of four or five maidens who had the job of keeping the young men "ready."

The Queen settled back on the divan and started fingering herself before she said, "Send in both Gretchen and Sigmund." She knew they liked each other and often enjoyed watching them have sex.

Gretchen was a run-of-the-mill blond, blue-eyed, beauty, but Sigmund was an outsider. He was an enormous athlete, olive skinned with very dark eyes and massive amounts of black hair all over his body.

"There you are, the beauty and the beast! Come Sigmund, I need your rigid pole in my hole. You can help too, Gretchen. Let me taste your delicate nectar while your lover services me from behind."

Obediently, Gretchen pulled up the hem of her dress to expose her bare gash, already oozing liquid from Sigmund's earlier administrations. (Nobody in The Queen's party wore underclothes while traveling with her. One never knew when they would be called upon to render a service or perform a sexual deed.) She took a place on the sofa with The Queen kneeling between her legs. The old girls ass was high in the air.

Sigmund, the always-ready squire, approached her colossal mounds from the rear. "Pardon me mum, but where should I put it?"

"Oh shit, any where you like but hurry or I will lose the feeling. Oh no, maybe it would be better in my puss; I forgot how big you are."

So now there was a sexual daisy chain spread out on the divan. Gretchen with her legs wide open and The Queen's head between them, lapping at the sap seeping out of her, The Queen with her bottom high in the air and Sigmund, plugged as far into her as possible. Each person was grunting and groaning in cadence with the efforts they were expending or receiving.

Swarthy Sigmund was sweating profusely as he rammed himself into the old monarch, time after time. Queen Olga grunted each time the tool was driven into her box and each thrust was transmitted to her tongue which was caressing Gretchen's pearl. Fifteen minutes into the ordeal, Gretchen had cum so many times that she was jerking and whimpering lethargically and Olga was rapidly nearing her second. Sigmund, with the perseverance of a horse, continued his attack on the regal ass, but his climax was within sight. Finally, with a mighty shove he emptied the juice of his commoner's loins deep into the royal pussy. Each pulse of his hot seed was like a tonic to the old girl and she was able to match him with her third orgasm of the morning.

Gretchen was staggering out of the bedchamber when The Queen called to her, "Send Hans in, he has a soft tongue and I need to be cleaned up." To Sigmund, "I see your brother, Vlad, has taken a position with Prince Igor. That must be pretty dull for someone that got as much pleasure from the ladies as he did."

"I really don't know mum, I saw him at the wedding yesterday but we didn't get a chance to talk."

"If you bump into him, ask him to drop by and see me. I may have a position for him. I see Hans is here. Thank you Sigmund, that will be all and close the door when you leave. Tell everybody else they are excused until this afternoon. Come Hans, I have a nice little job for you…"

EPILOGUE TEN MONTHS LATER

Less than one year after the wedding, Prince Igor choked to death on something or other. He was alone in his chambers with Vlad at the time. Fortunately, he left behind an heir to the throne of the combined kingdoms, a beautiful blue-eyed, blond, baby boy. There was a rumor that he must have been very generous with his seed because The Princess's lady in waiting, Celeste, produced a baby girl the same week and she was a spitting image of the new, baby prince.

Queen Olga retired in seclusion to a far corner of the kingdom where it was whispered she gave birth a dark eyed, olive-skinned, bear-like child.

Although The King surrounded himself with a bevy of young maidens, Anne, the cook, continued to serve him. She took him his tea almost every day at four, shooed out the competition and usually stayed with him until early evening. She put on a little weight but was still a handsome woman. For a while, The King made frequent visits to The Queen's cousin, but as time passed, traveled less and less, preferring to stay at home in his own castle and well away from The Queen.

Jennifer, The Princess, and Celeste, her lady in waiting, became even closer friends, sharing everything. They established their own apartment in the castle and engaged a staff of strapping young men and beautiful women with Tom, the ex-stable boy, as Major Domo.

Vlad, the brother of Sigmund, found a position with The Queens cousin, Celeste's mother.

Gretchen and Sigmund left The Queen's employ and went on the road staging 'adult' shows. In just a few months they became so popular that they retired and bought a villa in the south from which Gretchen ran the most successful brothel in The Kingdom.

The King never did get the pox and nothing fell off.

30

Copyright © 05-17-2002 by E J Sheeran. All rights reserved. This work, in part, or whole, is not to be distributed, reproduced, transmitted or posted, in any manner, without the express written permission of the author.

For comments on this story contact me at the address in my profile.

Ed0613
Ed0613
154 Followers
12