The Princess and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Narallae
Narallae
23 Followers

"I'm sorry, love. It was to be done."

He bends to kiss her lips but she pushed him away and then brings the pillow over her head to block his words and she cried for she was feeling so broken that it hurts. But when silence was so great that she couldn't stand it, she lifted her pillow and then she sat up straight and with a silenced gasped of pain, he was gone along with his belongings.

Never had she felt so alone.

*****

The next several days before her wedding, she was kept locked away by her parents for fearing her escaping again. But she had lost the fire in her and had kept most of her captivity in her bed and dreaming about the time she and her beloved Leon had spent together. And she had no more awareness of the time that she was nearing her wedding day.

*****

She wasn't fully conscious when she felt her body were moving in response to the slow rhythmic rubbing between her legs. Her breath came in rushed gasping and she began to twist and turn accordingly to the luscious heat she was feeling.

Then the rubbings grew to a stop and she felt a blunt hardness was rubbing against her clit before slowly pressing into her. She moaned as the hardness were stretching her tight opening and she gritted her teeth and as it slowly sunk into her deeply, she managed to open her bleary eyes and looked up and saw a heated look of a very handsome man before she choked a gasp as his cock were sinking down and sank into her fully . Joined together most shocking intimacy, her mind sought the realization that this was not a dream as he started thrusting. His eyes glowed as caught hers and immediately she struggled fiercely until his hands shackled her to the bed and his cock sunk even deeper.

"No! Not you!" She gasped as more delicious stirrings on her swollen clit made her grit her teeth as his cock rubbed against the deep area and her toes curled reflexively.

"How dare you...!" She gasped hoarsely as he widened her thigh to give him more room to fuck her even harder. "How do you get in here...?" A sharp thrust made her flinched as his cock reached the depth of her womb and she groaned when he rhythmically switching from soft rubbing to hard thrusting until her body began to spasm, signalling the beginning of her climax.

Her eyes were wide open with mixture of fear and lust before she arched her back to reach her heaven as the man bend down to taste her lips and caught her gasping breath in his kiss and without any warning, he stopped.

Anya moaned out loud from her sudden denied pleasure as the man chuckled as he pulled his lips away from hers. He grinned down with pure masculine pleasure at her flushed cheeks and rosy lips to the body which had arched toward him and to the feeling of her pussy sheathed tight around his cock. "You will be hanged for this!" She hissed as the man caught her eyes with a cynical smile.

"I love you too, my little princess." He let go of her tired wrist and clasped both of her breast and began kneading her gently enough to cause her pussy to tighten further around his cock. "However, I had no intention to submit my allegiance to your kingdom without some form of privileges."

"Bastard! We'll never have any help from the likes of you!" She slapped him and tried to push him away but he was an unmoving boulder as he continued to thrust into her again but then her body betrayed her. A sudden nerve wrecking climax claimed her and she screamed his name aloud while the man who had brought her to such a state had roared as he spill his seed into her womb with vengeance until his balls were empty and her pussy was filled with his seed and her cream and angry red from being fucked thoroughly.

As they began to regain their breath, their eyes held enraptured to one another. Soon their lips meet and they began to fill themselves with each other as they renewed their love in desperation.

By the late morning, he left her naked with her breasts uncovered and her legs wide open showing off her wet pussy leaking down the silk expensive sheets. Walking silently across the fireplace by the bed, King Alexei Leon Lamprouge ignore the dark leather piles of peasant clothing he had discarded earlier and briefly cleaned himself before he began dressing into his finer clothing for the an early audience with his future in laws, His eyes travelled to the sleeping princess on the bed and his wicked smile bespoke of great things to come with his soon to be queen.

****

notes: There might be a sequel. Sorry for some of the wrong grammars... I did make this at 2am till 5am... oh well.. enjoy - Nara

Narallae
Narallae
23 Followers
12