The Princess and the Angel

Story Info
She had dreamed of him all her life, but he had a secret.
1.7k words
3.76
11.2k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Princess Aeronwyn moved gracefully through her garden looking at and smelling each individual flower. Her garden was large, and split into multiple sections, each one separated by the stone walls, with an archway opening into each section. As she made her way through, she though of the previous evenings events. Her father, King Saturnos, had held a ball during which she was introduced to many suitors who wished to marry her. However, she didn't want to marry any of them. None of them were what she had dreamed about since she was a young girl. To her they were all just dull and boring. She had always dreamed of a young prince with eyes like sapphires, lips like rubies, skin like milk, and hair like honey, coming and asking for her hand in marriage. As she thought about this, she wasn't really paying attention to the flowers around her despite their beauty and her love of them.

It was late summer, early autumn, and the leaves on the trees were just starting to turn from their bright green color, to their beautiful autumn colors of red, orange, and yellow. Princess Aeronwyn was in her private gardens enjoying the beauty all around her. The beautiful red, pink, and white rose bushes that she loved so dearly were in full bloom. The ivy was creeping up the stone walls of the garden, the trellises, and the archways leading to other parts of her garden. It's beautiful light green color adding to the wonderful mix of color all around the trellises and the archways. The trellises and the archways were also home to other climbing flowers like the lovely butter yellow nasturtiums, the snowy white moon flowers, and the beautiful violet sweet peas. Aeronwyn loved all of the flowers in her garden. It was her favorite place to be in the castle. The rest of the castle was dim and dark however, the darkness didn't suit her. She liked to be in the bright outdoors as much as possible. Today however, unbeknownst to her, there was a surprise awaiting her in the rose garden.

Her mind was swirling with many thoughts of her dream prince. Having walked the paths so many times, she mindlessly made her way to the rose garden, her most favorite place in the gardens. She always saved it for last, because it helped her to relax. As she passed through the archway to the rose garden, the thoughts of her dream prince left her mind as the sweet scent of the roses she loved so much swirled intoxicatingly around her. In the corner of the rose garden sat her surprise. She didn't notice him at first because she was drunk from the sweet smell of the roses. It was her dream prince. His skin was milky, his hair was the color of honey, his lips were the color of rubies and his eyes...oh his eyes were the color of sapphires, just like in her dreams. As she began to adjust to the heavenly scent of the roses, she made her way to the corner where he was so that she could lay on her lounge sofa. At last, she noticed him. Where he came from she did not know, nor did she care. She was in love with him, from the moment she laid eyes on him. He however, had been watching her since she entered the rose garden. She was everything he had always dreamed of. Her hair was auburn, her skin milky and fair, her eyes were like sapphires, and her lips were like rubies. Her body was as he had always dreamed it should be, shapely yet slim.

As their eyes met, they knew this was it. They were going to be married whether it meant her running away with him or not. However, he had a secret. By day a prince, and by night an angel. It was a secret he had never shared with anyone. She sat down on the lounge sofa and offered Prince Brenial a spot next to her. He joined her and they talked for what seemed like an eternity. Prince Brenial was careful not to reveal his secret just yet. He knew he loved her but he wasn't sure how she would react even though she loved him with her whole heart. After talking they were even more certain than before, that they were meant to be together. She started to stand up to take her dream prince to her father so that she may tell him she was ready to marry and receive his blessing, but her prince pulled her back down and kissed her softly. She closed her eyes and returned his kiss with all the passion she could muster.

While her eyes were closed, her prince disappeared into thin air. When she opened her eyes he was gone and she wondered where he went. She searched the gardens for him and could not find him. She began to wonder if it was all just a dream. She went about the next few days as if her life were over. On the fourth day of her moping about she decided to go out to her gardens and take in their beauty. And again, she made her way though smelling each flower and finally came to the rose garden where she was again overwhelmed by the intoxicating aroma of the flowers. Her prince was waiting for her again on her lounge sofa. When she saw him she was overjoyed. He ran to her and swept her off her feet and carried her back to the lounge sofa.

He carefully laid her on it and sat down next to her and faced her. For the longest time they stared at each other. He took in her beauty. She was wearing a royal blue dress that hugged her body and he couldn't help but become slightly aroused at the sight of her beautiful body underneath. At last, he leaned in and kissed her ruby lips. He put his arms around her and began to rub his hands up and down her back. She sat up slightly and put her arms around him and began to massage his shoulders as they kissed passionately. As they kissed they became more and more impassioned and finally she decided to remove his shirt to expose his chest. He loosened the laces of her dress, exposing her satin corset underneath. He loosened the laces of it as well and let her breasts fall from their uptight position.

He slowly started to massage her breasts in his hands. They were beautiful and he could not help but become even more aroused at the silky smooth skin in his hands. As he became more aroused, she could feel his penis start to swell and grow under his leggings. She reached her hand down and began to rub her hand over it. She stopped only to remove his leggings and as she did, she was amazed at the size of his penis. At the sight of it, her pussy started to feel wet and throb mildly. He continued to massage her breasts and occasionally he would take them in his mouth and suckle them lightly only stopping to tease each nipple every now and then with his tongue. She continued to rub his long penis and started licking the head with her tongue. They were both overcome with feelings of ecstasy and he began kissing his way to her wet, throbbing pussy. Once there he found a nicely trimmed bush that topped off her tight little pussy. He could see she was somewhat wet already and he wanted to make her more wet. He began by placing a couple fingers inside her and licking her clit. As he played with her pussy, she began to cum and he cleaned her up.

After getting his princess off, he moved up to her face and kissed her. She returned the favor by rubbing his long rock hard dick and licking the head until he started to cum. Before he could cum though, she told him she wanted him inside her. He had been hoping she would say that, so he obeyed her wish. As he pushed his way inside her, she started to moan quietly at first, and as he pushed more of himself inside her, her moans became louder. Finally his full penis was inside her. It felt so good for both of them. He started moving in and out of her throbbing wet pussy slowly at first, moving a little faster with each push of his pelvis. As the feelings of ecstasy began to rise within them, they began to moan loudly as he pushed into her. Eventually, she said she wanted to change positions and ride him. He liked the idea and removed himself from her and laid down. She positioned herself over his long smooth rock hard dick and slowly lowered herself onto it. She started pumping up and down slowly. As she became accustomed to riding him, she started pumping up and down faster. She liked the feeling of his dick inside her and he liked seeing her on top of him with her beautiful milky breasts bouncing up and down. He reached up and took them in his hands and began to suckle them again, while she continued pumping up and down. Together they finally reached their orgasms and exploded together in moans and screams of pleasure.

After they finished, they licked each other clean and then laid their together their chests heaving from the excitement of orgasm and cuddled. They kissed again but this time for a very long time. They were so entwined in each others kiss, that they did not notice that the sun had gone down. Prince Brenial's wings began to take shape, and his halo appeared. As they broke their kiss, she saw this and she was surprised. She would have never in a million years guessed that this could be the reason he had vanished just a few days before. Now, she was wondering what would happen...she knew he loved her completely, but she also wondered if he would be able to stay with her forever. Being an Angel meant watching over others from afar. He leaned in to kiss her one last time, and then he was gone. She watched as he ascended the heavens surrounded in a white light, and wondered if she would ever see him again.