The Princess and the Key Ch. 01

Story Info
Kinky Coco abuses her position, not to mention her maid.
3k words
3.95
39.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Coco, give it to me!"

The teenaged maid begged her haughty mistress to no avail. Coco continued to dangle the small silver key just out of the smaller girl's reach.

She knew that Dopa needed the key to the cleaning storeroom to finish the tasks that Coco's mother had set her.

She knew the girl would get whipped if she didn't: no questions asked, no explanations asked for.

In many ways, Dopa was little more than a slave in this household, but coming from a dirt poor rural village in Nekwanda, she was grateful to serve, even as a lowly maid, the great Banda family.

The youngest and most troublesome member of that family was now sliding the little key deep into the silky red push-up bra that clung lovingly to her firm 36 D's.

(And at nineteen, she knew that she was still growing.)

Dopa sighed inwardly as she continued to play her part in this, the latest of her mistress' little games.

"Allright Dopa, you can come and get your key now."

The tall, curvy teenager was stretched out on her favourite golden chaise. She was lying back, her right foot flat on the floor, her left hooked over the back of the chaise. Her outrageously full brown lips curved hack in a smile, revealing perfect white teeth as she watched her personal maid walk towards her.

In a few steps, Dopa was standing over her, looking down at Coco's full and luscious form. The mistress was wearing a very tight, very sheer red tank top over the red bra which showcased her already marvellous mounds. She was wearing a tiny scrap of a white skirt, with an almost irrelevant sheer red thong. Dopa could see all her pussy lips pouting wetly under the fabric.

Her mood, however, was one of exasperation – she knew that if she didn't play her part, she would never get that key back in time to avoid being stripped naked by Coco's father and whipped soundly with his belt.

Dopa lifted her right foot up and over Coco's middle and straddled her waist. She reached towards Coco's breasts. The older girl squirmed playfully, squealing and pretending that she was trying to escape. Dopa ran her hands all over and around and under the bigger girl's breasts, muttering;

"Where did mistress put that key....where is it...is this it?" She asked as she fingered and pinched at Coco's nipples. Coco was still squirming and murmuring;

"Oh....oh...no..stop it....oh, you'll never find it...oooh.....ai..oh..." The more she pretended to protest, the wetter her pussy got. The more she squirmed and pretended that she was being abused and molested, the fuller her cuntlips became. She spread her legs even wider and started to thrust her crotch into the air behind Dopa' s big, heavy ass.

Coco's squeals rose in pitch and excitement as Dopa thrust her hands under her mistress' tight, tight little top and started to pull her soft round titties out of her bra. Coco continued to squirm and her cunt juice was running right out of her, down the back of her ass and onto her silk upholstered couch. She continued to rotate her hips in excitement. She deliberately did not touch herself - she knew what was coming soon..

Dopa's hands moved busily and with dominating authority all over her breasts, pinching the nipples and tugging them around. She could see her hands, dark as ebony playing with her mistress's dark chocolate titties, all squashed up under the sheer red gauzy fabric of Coco's top.

Dopa's mistress continued to act as if she was trying to drag Dopa's hands out of her top, before she raised her arms over head, squirming and squeaking that Dopa should stop, that she should absolutely not do anything else to her, that she should keep her filthy slave fingers off her beautiful brown body.

This was Dopa's cue – she started to rip the little red top off of her mistress' wriggling torso, as Coco screamed with excitement, crying out for: help! Please! Oh no! Stop it! and words to that effect.

Dopa tore the last threads off the girl, and slapped her fat titties two, three times.

"Lie still mistress – I need to find that key!" she shouted as she tugged at the red bra, pushing those firm tits with those amazing long thick nipples into naked view. Coco arched her back, offering them up breathlessly.

"You have hidden it so well, my fingers cannot feel it. So...." As Dopa spoke she grabbed the proffered mounds with both fists and dragged her face downwards. For the next few minutes, she sucked at those fat nipples, nibbled all over those tits, squeezed and slapped and groped and grasped them good. She could hear her mistress panting loudly and squealing hoarsely, flinging her head from side to side, her hands on Dopa's shoulders, her back arched, her legs spread wide, hips pumping and mouth open wide, gasping, squealing. Dopa kept muttering and complaining about the key – she knew her mistress liked to keep pretending. Soon she would slide a hand into her wetness and make her scream loudly again...

"No...Oh God..Oh...No....I'm gonna tell...oh you'll be in such trouble....no stop it." She continued to pretend to be an unwilling participant. To move things on to the next stage, she murmured;

"Ok! Ok! I'll tell you where the key is! It's in....it's in my panties," she whispered the last few words and looked at her maid from under her long black lashes.

Dopa took that as her next cue, and immediately swivelled around on Coco's midriff, facing her sopping, swollen and open pussy. She reached down and stretched those taut brown lips wide, exposing the shocking cherry pink inner lips...mmmm. It was so slippery too. She started to run her fingers up and down the outer lips. She stuck her fingers inside, and fucked them in and out of her mistress's quivering quim as Coco wailed and moaned and thrashed her hips. She had lifted up the back of Dopa's dress and had started slapping her huge black ass. She would slap it and wail that Dopa was abusing her, that she was taking advantage of her, that she should let her go. From time to time she would pull aside Dopa's soaked panty crotch and plunge her own fingers into her servant's squishy cunt.

Suddenly, she gasped out instructions – Dopa had to abandon the finger search like before, she must search inside her mistress's panties with her tongue.. Dopa obediently bent her head over the spread and steaming pussy and ran her powerful tongue over and through the salty, sticky petals. From experience she used her thick rubbery tongue to flick rapidly over the swelling little tongue that quickly began to swell and pulse, swell and pulse, swell and pulse as her mistress screamed and bucked beneath Dopa's own dripping pussy. The salty, tangy fluid poured out of her cunt as Dopa licked and slurped it up like a dog. She knew her mistress liked it when she was noisy.

Finally, Coco spoke, sounding distant, sounding as if nothing had happened. This never failed to surprise the country maid.

"Here girl, take your key. And mind your lazy black ass gets to work," she said, dismissing Dopa, whose throbbing, wet pussy would once again have to go without relief as she knew that Coco had left her with no time to relieve herself properly...

Ah well, she thought. When her Daddy The Master comes home, that will be up to him – he might be more understanding. She smiled to herself, perhaps a trifle more smug than a lowly maid, little better than a slave should...

Coco stretched, and sauntered over to her Secret closet. This huge walk-in closet was probably her favourite room in the house. In it she stored her many negligees, teddies, toys, camisoles and bustiers, and literally countless pairs of panties. She also had a secret secret section where she hid her 'costumes'. Such as a rubber latex pair of crotchless booty shorts, and a matching tank top with cut out tits. There was a fabulously short stripper whore's dress with matching blue thong which merely bisected her full and hairy cuntlips. But her favourite outfit was an old, ragged, stained dress. It was too tight, and when she put it on its holes seemed to expose the more erotic of her ripe curves. As she moved a nipple could poke into view, if she bent over, her cunt was exposed. She wore it with a short afro wig. No make-up, fancy shoes or jewellery. No-one, not ever, had seen her in this dress. If anybody else had, they might comment that it looked like a slave-girl's dress. A desperately poor slave girl. It was in fact an old dress of Dopa's that she had thrown away as soon as she started working for the Banda family.

Coco may have been a little kinkier than the average teen, but for all her kinks, she was deeply ashamed, as well as powerfully excited by the forbidden fantasy this ragged dress represented. She glanced at the elegant circlet of gold and diamonds on her wrist before slipping it off. Good, she thought. A whole hour before Daddy gets back....

Approximately an hour later, Robert Dressen was letting himself into the Banda mansion. As Mr. Banda's most trusted friend and employee, he was the one who got the call: Go to the Banda mansion by 5pm, make sure everything is OK, supervise the children, make sure they eat. And don't let that little madam Coco get away with saying she is on a 'diet'.

He grinned to himself as he remembered the larger that life Emerson Banda bellowing down the phone;

"Remember Bob! You are my White brother! Eh! You can act in my place as the Head of Household when I cannot because I have to attend to urgent business. Eh!"

Robert knew that "urgent business" was the latest brown-skinned houri with a tight pussy and huge tits....Still, there are compensations to being the Daddy, he thought as he wandered into the kitchen and beheld Dopa's fat black ass pointing right at his dick as she scrubbed frantically at the floor. He allowed himself to watch as her big butt, barely covered by the flimsy blue fabric of her skirt, wagged left and right as the girl attacked her chores.

He cleared his throat and watched the girl leap to her feet in shock and with a small scream of surprise. She stumbled slightly on the wet floor and cannoned back into Robert's arms as he laughed at her. By now she realised who it was who had startled her and was giggling a little herself.

Besides, she liked when Massa Robert held her like this. He had his arms crossed over around her chest, each palm grasping the opposite protruding tit as he pulled her closer, murmuring nonsense pleasantries into her ear. She wiggled and squealed (not unlike her mistress earlier) in his embrace, managing to rub the two firm globes of her backside side to side across the rubbery, hardening ridge at his crotch.

Dopa felt Master Robert squeeze her titties even harder as he began to lick and suck the side of her neck. She pressed her ass harder against him while thinking that maybe he would take her to the root cellar again...but no, he was pulling away.

Robert patted the sexy servant on her curly head and laughed again, this time at her obvious disappointment.

"Go set the table," he told her.

"Massa Robert, I still haven't finished the floor, and there is still the rooms and then the patio and-"

"Enough! Have you been a lazy girl that you are so behind in your duties?"

Normally Dopa would just take the criticism – she was used to being a nobody. But this time, maybe because she felt safer with Massa Robert, maybe because her unbearably hot cunt looked like it was gonna go hungry again, or maybe it was just the right time, but she heard herself beginning to tell Massa Robert all about the drama of the 'missing' key.

She was glad she was telling Massa Robert – he seemed to really care and asked her to go over her story a few times. He seemed particularly interested in the details of just how Dopa managed to get the key back. As he listened to the details, he pulled Dopa back into his arms, stroking and squeezing her juicy tits through her dress, slowly pumping his hips against her ass. She could feel his round belly pressing on her back and the now enormous ridge in between his thighs pressed into the valley between her statuesque butt cheeks like throbbing steel. When she got to the part where she started sucking Coco's tits, he was breathing very loudly, and had one hand diving around between her ass cheeks. He pushed her shoulders forward, and she obediently cocked her butt up into the air and rested her hands on the table in front of her.

When she told him how she plunged her tongue into Coco's taut cunt, he gasped loudly and she suddenly felt his naked cockhead trembling at the open lips of her cunt. She felt him kick at her feet, widening her legs. He asked her to describe Coco's salty, gooey, gushy cunt, the almost purple cunt lips, the amazing long thick nipples. As her voice rose and fell, Massa Robert pumped a thick white cock into her clasping black pussy, He felt the rough pelt of her cootchie tickling at his swinging balls as he slammed into her and ground his cock around in her wetness. He did this again and again, until Dopa was gasping and squeaking with pleasure. In his excitement, he had simply hauled his fat dick and heavy balls out over the top of his trousers. As he fucked the helpless black maid, his trousers gradually worked their way down his legs, gathereing in a puddle at his thick hairy calves. His pale, flabby belly thundered as he pounded his frenzied cock into Lum's clutching gash.

Massa Robert gripped her tiny African waist and watched her big African butt shiver and shake with each hard thrust of his cock. He looked down to see his white cock, thick and veined with purple, sliding in and out of her tight black cunt, squishing hard with each thrust. She started to rotate her hips around on his fat cock, desperately trying to cum, feeling the electric excitement of the fuck as her pussy, her belly and her swinging tits all seemed to burn and shudder at once...oh it felt so good...

She started to chant:

"Yes Massa. Fuck me Massa. Fuck my nasty black pussy, boss. Yes Massa. Yes, that's it – slap my ass, Oh, slap it hard! Make by big buttocks clap around your big cock massa!"

Massa Robert had started slapping her asscheeks with both hands, then he simply grabbed the meaty mounds of flesh and slapped them together hard.

Ooooooh shit, there's nothing better than a black bitch's fat black ass, he thought as he slapped her asscheeks together over and over, the vibrations making his dick harder that ever, the sight of those quivering, shiny globes slapping around on top of his thick, slick cock exciting him even more.... Massa Robert groaned and grunted loudly as he felt his buttocks twitching. He hunched low over her back, his hands splayed frantically over her jiggling chest, his thick fingers digging at her nipples as he pumped his wet white prick hard into her fat, wet, dark pussy.

"OH, you little bitch, fuck you, you little cunt, oh god you FUCKING cunt, you big black BITCH!" He growled and grunted, watching his cock twitching in her cunt as it finally spat and erupted thickly inside the teenaged servant. She felt it pulse and swell, pulse and swell, over and over as she felt the thick man essence spill out and down her legs...

Once Robert had recovered from his exertions with the delightfully available Dopa, he decided to pay Coco a visit.

We have so much to talk about, he thought to himself. Dopa's confession had gotten him so excited that even after coming harder than he had in 15 years, he cock still hadn't gone down completely.

"Oh, I'm sure she won't notice it," he said, or rather lied, to himself. "Besides, I really need to remind her about...about dinner," he continued, in complete denial of his real motivation in looking in on his hot yet, haughty god-daughter.

He took the stairs to Coco's private quarters in record time for him – he was after all a rather portly 45 year old, fairly short and out of shape. However, he had more than his share of wet and willing pussy as he shamelessly used the bodies of women a million times more beautiful than he could ever hope for in his own country. He scoured the remote untouched villages for the most unspoiled and naïve young men and women. The less educated the better – they usually let him do whatever he wanted. He promised them a life in the west: money, power, whatever he felt like promising.

You see, Robert Dressen was not a handsome man. But luckily for his rampant cock, he was not an honest man, either.

Arriving at Coco's door, already cursing her for disabling the elevator and keeping the key, Robert just gave a perfunctory knock on the door before pushing it open.

Coco was deep in her fantasy, her most secret, kinkiest, most perverse fantasy. At that point, she was teasing the edges of her spread pink cuntlips with a dildo that looked like a white man's cock. After a while, she sensed she was not alone and looked up to see her creepy 'Uncle' Bob standing in her room. She was so horrified and embarrassed she didn't speak for a full 20 seconds. Finally she shrieked;

"Get out! Get out! Get out!"

She was used to being obeyed. Instead Uncle Bob turned, shut the door, latched it (briefly wondering how she could have forgotten to do this herself earlier, considering what she was...wearing...and doing....and reading...) and turned back to his naughty little god-daughter.

"Coco, we need to talk," he said, smiling.

To be continued........