The Princess & The Pauper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Just who the hell told you that. If you were anymore responsive, I wouldn’t last very long.”

“my last lover told me that I was one frigid bitch.”

“That fucking bastard. Trust me sweetheart,” he held her face in his palms, “you are the most sensual and erotic woman that I have ever known. Now put your mind to rest and enjoy the moment.”

She was so empowered by his statement that she decided at that moment that she would do everything in her power to satisfy them. She put her lips to his organ and started sucking on it slowly. Jason grasped her by the hair and pulled her closer to him. She couldn’t take the whole of it into her mouth immediately but she valiantly tried. She went up and down its entire length, wetting it with her saliva. She grasped his balls and sucked on them as well. She was so hot for him that all her natural inhibitions disappeared. She returned to his cock and took as much of it into her mouth as she could and started deep throating him. He started thrusting into her mouth, mad with desire. When he felt he could hold on no longer, he quickly flipped her over and entered her in one quick stroke. But she was already ready for him and thrust back, taking him in deeper. He started ramming into her wildly losing all control. Within a few seconds he started shooting his cum into her. Her muscles closed around him, milking him dry. They were both slick with sweat by now. When it was all over, he apologised. “I’m sorry, I was not able to wait for you. Its been so long for me, I just couldn’t wait. I promise I will satisfy you the next time.”

“It doesn’t matter. You have given me something much more important than physical release. You have given me back my self-confidence. I can’t thank you enough.”

As they both lay on the bed, satisfied and complete, Lucia wondered how she was going to ask him about the pain she had seen in his eyes the other night…

If you want to know why Jason was so haunted and how this romance will end, look out for the next part.

Casper.

12