The Princess & The Peasant

Story Info
Peasant traps a pixie & receives a wish.
3k words
4.23
19.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr-Gray
Mr-Gray
1 Followers

"I shall grant you three wishes, in exchange for my freedom." The pixie said to the peasant.

"I have but one wish, and should it be realized, I would forever be in your debt." The peasant said to his captive.

"I give you three, and you only ask for one. You truly are one of a kind aren't you?" The pixie said in pure amazement. Never had she beheld a human that only wanted just one wish.

"I am but a simple peasant, I have everything I could possibly want, except for one thing. The love of a princess. This one thing I have dreamt of all my life."

"Then it shall be yours. All you need to do is simply drink from the magic waterfall near Harthen cave. Do you know of the place?"

"Yes."

"Good, drink from that waterfall, wait three days, then she shall appear to you in a dream. Upon receiving this dream, immediately return to the waterfall, and she will be there waiting for you. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Good because you only get one chance, screw it up, and well you get the idea."

And with that the peasant opened the cage and let the pixie go.

"Was it worth the price you paid for me"

"Well... We shall see in three days. But just so you know, I would have released you anyways. Just wanted to know if the rumors where true," the peasant said, with a smirk on his face.

"Oh, what rumors?"

"You know, of pixies granting wishes in exchange for their freedom."

"Well, you shall find out soon enough."

2

That night the peasant was lying on his straw bed, thinking about what the pixie had said. Thoughts of a princess running through his head. Black curly locks flowing in the wind, her bosom bouncing with every step. Her white dress billowing out, the light blue color of her bodice shimmering in the sun, clinging to her body. She was the woman he had dreamt about since he was a child. And now the time had finally come. He was going to finally get to meet his dream.

What will she be like? Will she be nice, or cruel? Will she like kids? I want kids, he thought to himself as he looked through the window at the stars in the night sky.

Slowly he faded into that land best known by the night.

3

The days slowly drifted by, the peasant was in a perpetual daydream. Summer was starting to come in full force. The country side was lush and green, cattle grazing on the hill side, insects doing insect things.

The peasant went about his daily chores, milking the cows, collecting eggs, feeding pigs. But he never once actually realized he was even moving. In his mind, he was at the waterfall, kissing the princess. Making love to her. Feeling their souls combine in a way that only true lovers ever experience.

In his fantasy the princess rode up on a white magnificent stallion, its mane fluttering in the wind. The peasant sat on the grass not ten feet from the waterfall. And he heard her approaching long before the horse appeared on the path. She was radiant, her creamy skin shimmering in the sunlight, eyes burning into his own, searching his soul. He fell instantly in love with her. She would forever hold his heart.

As she approached, he jumped to his feet.

"Hello." He whispered in an almost inaudible voice.

"Well hello there, and who might you be?"

"I am but a simple man, in awe of your beauty."

"Oh stop. You make me blush." The princess said giggling.

"I speak only the truth princess."

"Will you help me down?" She said, dropping her hand to his level.

He clasped it and gently grabbed her around her waist, helping her down.

"Why thank you, what a gentleman you are."

"Tis my turn to blush princess."

"No reason to be embarrassed around me. That's my job."

"You are more beautiful then a thousand sunsets," the peasant said completely awe struck by her presence.

"Really, you must stop with all the compliments. They will go straight to my head. I am already accused of having an ego the size of three kingdoms."

The peasant found it hard to believe that a creature such as this could be anything other then humble, gracious, and awe inspiring.

"What a beautiful waterfall!" The princess exclaimed as she ran towards it.

The peasant ran after her.

Once she reached it she threw her hands in, cupping them to catch the water, and bringing them to her lips, drinking the water. The peasant noticed how luscious her lips were. Pouting, covered in raspberry juice to make them even redder. He wanted nothing more then to gently caress her lips with his own. For their tongues to touch. Their noses rubbing together. He could smell a sweet scent he couldn't place wafting from her.

"Would you like a drink?" She said turning to him, her bosom heaving from the run to the waterfall. Trying to catch her breathe, finally catching it and drinking more water.

"No thank you ma'am. I drank my fill before your arrival." He said, unable to take his eyes off her face.

"Awe you don't have to call me ma'am. That's so formal." She said giggling.

"Ok princess." He said, the hint of a smile crossing his face.

"Your just as cute as you could possibly be." She said approaching him. "I bet your shy, aren't you?"

"Well maybe a little."

"Do you live around here?"

"Yes, I live a short distance up the trail, in a small farm."

"I would love to see it."

"Its nothing much princess, nothing like what your use to."

"Oh please! I'm sick of, as you say it, what I'm use to." She said smiling at him. "I want to experience more of what life has to offer then the pampering of maidens at the castle.

"And that's why I left. I'm a woman, and I need to feel like one."

"But princess won't you family worry about you?"

"They will, but I told my ladies in waiting to stall for me as long as possible. So are you going to show me your abode or not?"

"I would love to princess, but unfortunately I have to wait here for a merchant that should have been here hours ago. He refuses to go any farther up the path then this. He's not one for going out of his way. But if you wait until his arrival I'd be more then thrilled to take you to my home."

"Deal!" She said with excitement evident in her voice.

4

They sat there by the waterfall talking. Sharing their pasts, their hopes for the future, their likes and their dislikes. They talked about kids, and family, about animals, and nature. About the true indication of a hero. She didn't believe that all knights were heroes, and that peasants had just as much courage as the best known knights.

But mostly they shared their souls with each other. Before they knew it, the sun had started to set. And the princess declared that it was time for her to return to her castle, less the King send all the knights out in search of her.

The peasant was saddened to see her go. But he knew it was inevitable. As much as he wanted those hours to last a lifetime, it simply didn't work that way.

The peasant got up off the grass, and put his hand out to help the princess to her feet. She brushed herself off, and turned to look him in the eye.

"I've had the most wonderful day. Do you think we could do it again tomorrow?"

"I would like that!" He exclaimed, trying his hardest not to let the excitement he felt seep into his voice.

"Good!" She said, and bent towards him, gently kissing him on the lips, "then I shall meet you here tomorrow midday."

"I shall be waiting fair princess." He said shocked from the kiss. He helped her mount her horse, and with that she bid him adieu.

5

They met like that for several weeks, each falling deeply in love with the other. Until one day they decided it was time to take their relationship to the next level.

It started like every other day when they met at midday near the waterfall. This day the peasant brought a picnic. He set it all up while he waited for her.

She arrived at the same time she normally did, riding her white horse, wearing the prettiest dress the peasant had ever seen. It was red, with a white bodice. He helped her down like he normally did. And together they sat on the blanket and started eating the fried chicken he had brought. They talked and giggled, listened to the birds chirping, falling ever more in love.

Once lunch was over they each took turns watching their hands in the waterfall.

The princess in a playful mood, slung water at the peasant. He in turn cupped a handful from the pond under the waterfall and flung it at her. Giggling they kept it up until each was soaked, and each found themselves in the arms of the other. Their kissing, started out light, and quickly became passionate, and heavy. The princess ripped the shirt off the peasants back, never letting her mouth leave his.

The peasant then tried to remove her dress, and found it impossible.

"You have to unbutton it from the back." The princess said in-between kisses.

Finally they broke from kissing long enough for him to help her off with her dress. And to his dismay he discovered she had on yet more layers to remove.

She stood there, in the open, with her corset, petticoats, and pantaloons on.

She was quite a site to see. He had never been so turned on in his life.

Slowly he untied her corset, and helped her out of her petticoats. And before long, she was as naked as he was.

"Lets make love under the waterfall!" She said jumping under it, "Burr that's cold!"

"I'll warm you up!" The peasant, said jumping in right after her.

They kissed each other, holding each other close as the water fell all around them, covering their bodies, making them feel more alive then ever.

The princess started kissing the peasants earlobe, nibbling on it. Then slowly started moving her way down his neck to his shoulder, where she proceeded to gently bite him. Biting a bit harder after a few seconds, pulling on his skin. His manhood, which had been stiff up until then, took on a new hardness previously unfelt by him. It poked her in the belly, and she giggled with excitement from the feeling. Finally her teeth released their grasp, and he held her tighter, feeling her chest pressing against his own. Water pouring down between them. He loved this woman, and wanted nothing more then to hold her for all of eternity.

He kissed her on her neck, driving her crazy with lust. Kissing his way down her chest to her breasts. Nibbling on her nipples, twisting them with his fingers, licking them with his tongue, feeling them grow in his mouth. She had the prettiest breasts he had ever seen.

She was whimpering from the erotic feel of his mouth covering her nipple, his fingers twisting and rubbing the unoccupied one.

She wanted him in her, to feel the throbbing warmth of his shaft thrusting deep with in her womanhood. The pulse of his heart beating with in her. Their spirits combining into one.

"Lets go back to your home" She whispered.

"Ok lets."

"You know, there's something I've always wanted to try."

"Oh really?"

"Will you let me sit on your lap while we ride?"

"You mean what I think you mean?"

"Yes!"

With that they headed for the horse, he climbed up, and helped her on. The horse having only a blanket covering his back, made it easy for her to sit on the peasants lap.

She straddled him, sinking onto his manhood. Her wetness engulfing him. She hugged him tightly to her. Moaning in his ear.

The horse started to walk down the path, with every step the peasants manhood was shoved into the princesses most private of parts.

"Faster!" She declared.

The peasant tapped the horses sides to get him to move faster.

The thrusting increased, every gallop sending shivers up her back, sending him deeper into her. She bit down on his shoulder as an orgasm consumed her.

Finally they arrived at his farm, and managed to make it to the bed before completely tearing into each other.

"We forgot our clothes at the waterfall." He managed to sputter out once her lips finally left his own.

"That's ok, we'll get them later, the only thing I care about right now is having you."

Slowly she worked her way down his chest, gently biting here and there, nibbling on his nipples, kissing, pinching, licking, until she reached his engorged manhood. She took it in her hand and gently kissed the tip of it, taking the head into her mouth. She licked the tip with her tongue as she gently rubbed up and down the shaft. Her mouth working its way down farther and farther with each bob of her head. She felt complete power, complete lust, and complete love. His moaning drew her on further, his pleasure giving her pleasure. She brought him to the most exquisite orgasm of his adult life.

And as he lay there recovering from the experience he just had he whispered in a voice so soft that had she not been moving her way up his chest towards his face she'd never had heard it.

"I love you"

This one statement took her by complete and utter surprise. It filled her with excitement and hope.

"I love you too," She said kissing his chin, then his lips.

He held her in his arms enjoying the smoothness of her skin against his. The scent of her body filling his nose. Her warmth warming him.

After a few minutes of holding each other, he decided it was her turn. So he got up, and positioned himself over her. Slowly kissing his way down her chest, playing with her nipples, every twist eliciting another whimper from her. His tongue touching the tips, his lips caressing the sides, his hands rubbing the rest of her wonderful globes.

His fingers tracing their way down her stomach, down her waist, further down, till they reached her inner thigh. His hands softly rubbing her soft skin between her thighs, his lips caressing them, her aroma causing him to become hard again. Her wetness apparent. Slowly he let his fingers caress the soft skin around her labia, her lips swelling with excitement. Her moans growing louder with every touch. His fingers circling her lips, his mouth kissing them, tasting her juices, his tongue softly tasting them. His fingers increasing in pressure, his tongue moving ever closer to her clit. She wanted him in the worst possible way.

His tongue started licking her lips, as his fingers found her clit and gently started rubbing it, clockwise, then counter clockwise, up and down, feeling it swell taking it in between his thump and forefinger, gently rubbing it, his lips kissing hers, her juices filling his mouth, his fingers on his other hand slowly poking into her. Moving and out slowly, then faster, then faster. One finger, then two, finally three. Filling her, kissing her, rubbing her, caressing her, her pleasure filling him with love. Her orgasm causing him to shiver with excitement.

Finally he couldn't take it anymore, he had to have her once more. He climbed on top of her, and slowly entered her with his manhood. Her orgasm starting to subside.

He thrust with passion, pushing himself deep into her. Her kitten accepting him, throbbing for him, encasing him. She kissed his neck, bit his shoulder, moaned in his ear. In and out he thrust, feeling the wetness, the softness, the love emanating from her. They came in a blissful moment of mutual pleasure, and light surrounded them, filling the room, filling their eyes, filling their mind. And in that moment of ecstasy they were one, and would forever be in love.

6

The peasant woke from his perpetual daydream on the third day. He had forgotten about what the pixie had said about the dream, had forgotten everything in fact except the waterfall, his daydream had consumed his days and nights. He went to the waterfall to meet his destiny. But when he arrived he was perplexed to find the pixie sitting on a stump near the path.

"You know, I was going to let you come here and find out the truth for yourself, but I just couldn't do it." The pixie said.

The peasant looked at her wondering what she could possibly be talking about.

"What truth do you speak of fairy?"

"I'm a pixie! Not a fairy!"

"Sorry, Pixie," He said, "Now what's this truth you speak of?"

"Well, the truth is, pixie's don't really grant wishes. I led you to believe what you wanted, so you would release me. Your princess won't be coming."

The peasant looked at the pixie heartbroken. His whole world was turned up side down. He was so sure this was his future. And yet this tiny creature was telling him it was all a hoax. He couldn't do anything but lower his head in depression, turn around and follow the path home.

The sun was setting and the air was starting to cool. He was almost to his farm when he heard a voice come from behind.

"Excuse me, but do I know you?" The voice of a young woman.

The peasant turned around, and his heart jumped out of his chest. For on a white horse sat a beautiful woman in a billowing white dress, with a blue bodice, hair flowing in the wind. She was in fact, his destiny.

Mr-Gray
Mr-Gray
1 Followers