The Princess and the Penis

Story Info
A TS twist on a traditional fairy tale...
2.5k words
4.25
47.2k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tsfantasy
tsfantasy
75 Followers

Once upon a time there was a prince named Cedric who lived in a faraway land in a castle in the middle of the woods. He desperately wanted to marry, but his mother the queen insisted that he marry a real princess. He met few women in his isolated part of the world, and those that he met did not meet his mother's standard.

One evening there was a dreadful storm, with thunder and wind and pouring rain. In the middle of the storm somebody knocked at the door of the castle. There stood a woman dressed in a cape, soaked to the skin. The servant who answered the door let her in and asked her what her business was. The woman declared that she was a princess, and that she sought shelter from the storm.

The queen was summoned, and she looked at the woman eagerly.

'Are you really a princess?' she asked the woman.

'I am, your majesty. My name is Princess Miranda.'

The queen looked at her. She was certainly beautiful, with long dark hair, big brown eyes and full, pink lips. She called for her son.

Down the stairs came Prince Cedric, and he was stunned at what he saw. Miranda was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. He introduced himself and they looked at each other; the attraction was obvious.

The queen saw that her son liked Miranda, and decided to give her a chance. But before she could allow them to marry, she had to prove that Miranda really was a princess. So while Miranda bathed and changed her clothes, the queen went into the guest bedroom, took off the bed clothes and placed a pea on the bedstead. Then she piled ten feather mattresses on top of the pea.

In the morning, the queen knocked on Miranda's door and bustled into the room without waiting for a reply.

'Well, how did you sleep, my dear?' she asked excitedly.

'Oh, not very well I'm afraid. I was lying on something hard all night.'

The queen gasped and called for Cedric, who was listening just outside the door.

When he arrived in the room, his mother took his hand and looked at him with tears in her eyes.

'My dear son, she is a princess!'

Cedric's eyes lit up and he went to the bed, where Miranda was now sitting up, and kissed her smooth white hand.

'Miranda, I loved you from the moment I saw you and I knew you were the one for me. Will you marry me?'

Miranda smiled and, gazing lovingly into his eyes, said, 'Of course.'

The queen clapped her hands with delight and declared, 'You shall be married this very day!' as she bustled out of the room.

Now alone with his betrothed, Cedric leaned forward and kissed her gently on her soft, pink lips.

'I knew you'd pass my mother's silly test,' he said.

'What test?' asked Miranda.

'Why, the test of the pea! She placed a pea under all those mattresses to see if it would keep you awake. Only a real princess would be sensitive enough to feel it, you see.'

'But I didn't feel a pea,' said Miranda.

'But... I don't understand. You said you were lying on something hard all night.'

Miranda smiled shyly. 'Oh... but that wasn't a pea.'

'What then?' asked Cedric, confused.

'If I tell you, you must promise to keep it a secret. Especially from your mother. And you must promise to still love me, and to marry me regardless.'

'Of course, my dear Miranda,' replied Cedric. 'I don't even care if you are a princess. It's only my mother who cares.'

'Alright. I'll show you, then.'

She smiled and placed a kiss on Cedric's lips. Then she lowered the coverlet, which she had pulled up under her arms; Cedric gazed in wonder at her breasts, which heaved at her silky night-dress. Seeing his wide eyes, Miranda bit her lip coquettishly and said, 'Tonight, my love, is our wedding night, and you shall touch my body all you wish.'

Cedric gulped. He was, of course, a virgin.

Miranda lowered the coverlet further, revealing her slim, smooth legs. 'You promise not to tell anyone about my secret?'

'I promise,' said Cedric.

With no further ado, she began pulling up her night-dress. Cedric's eyes opened even wider. It was now halfway up her thighs, and she paused. Looking up at him to gauge his reaction, she pulled it up all the way. There, in between her legs, there nestled a long, smooth penis, with a glossy pink head. It was still slightly engorged.

'This is what was keeping me awake, you see. It was hard all night!'

'But... but... what is it?' stammered Cedric, not able to take his eyes from it.

Miranda laughed. 'Oh, you silly. It's a penis. Just like yours!'

Now Cedric had lived a very sheltered life. His father, the king, had died when he was a boy, and he had grown up in the isolated castle with just his mother and two elderly male servants; he had never seen a naked woman before, and he had never learnt about the facts of life. So he had no idea that Miranda was, in fact, a special kind of woman.

'Well?' said Miranda. 'Do you like it?'

Cedric had been staring at Miranda's secret, but now he wrenched his eyes away and looked her in the eyes.

'My dear Miranda, I love it. It's so much longer than mine!'

Miranda smiled. 'Well, tonight you can do whatever you like to it. You can touch it and play with it and even put it in your mouth if you like.'

'Should you like that?'

'Oh yes, very much.'

'Then I shall do it gladly,' said Cedric.

Miranda pulled her night-dress down over her penis and pulled up the coverlet again. She reached out her hands to Cedric, who took them. 'Oh, my dear prince, I'm so happy that you like my secret,' she said. 'We shall have such fun together tonight. There's another thing, a very special thing, that I should like to do to you with my cock.'

'Your... cock?'

She laughed again. 'It's another name for the penis.'

'Yes, I see... Your cock. You're going to do a special thing to me with your cock. Well, I can hardly wait!'

__

After the wedding – a simple affair held that afternoon in the chapel of the castle – the happy couple ate a lavish dinner with the queen. When they had finished dessert, the queen looked at them warmly and smiled.

'My dears, I'm so happy that you found each other. Tonight is a very special night for you!' she said, with a twinkle in her eye. Then she became wistful: 'I remember my wedding night with your dear departed father, Cedric... Well, anyway. I wish you both the best.'

So saying, she got up from her chair and kissed them both on the forehead, before bidding them good night and heading up to her room.

'Well, my darling wife,' said Cedric. 'It's time for us to go to bed and do all of those special things you were telling me about.'

Moments later, they stood facing each other in the bedroom. The pile of mattresses had been cleared leaving just one in the four-poster bed; fresh roses had been placed in vases around the room and candles had been lit. Cedric looked at his bride. She wore a simple dress of pure white silk which clung to her ample bosom and curvy hips. Underneath her veil, her dark hair fell in curls over her shoulders.

'You are beautiful,' he said, reaching out his hands to her. She took them and looked back at him.

'And you are very handsome in that velvet jacket.'

They smiled at each other, and he drew her towards him and kissed her on the lips. Initially he kept his lips clasped together, but when she opened her soft, moist lips in a passionate kiss he followed suit, their warm mouths meeting. They kissed long and deep, her soft body pressed against his.

They paused, and Cedric looked down into her eyes. 'The curious thing is,' he said, 'that even though your cock is very big, I can't see it through your dress.'

She smiled. 'That's because I've hidden it away. Don't forget it's a secret, just for the two of us!'

'Of course,' he replied.

'Now would you like to see it again?'

'Oh yes,' he grinned.

She had him help her with her dress, undoing the clasps at the back. Then, facing him again, she slipped her dress down over her breasts. She undid her lacy bra, releasing the perfect white globes of her breasts with their perky pink nipples. Then she slipped the dress down further, over her hips and down to her ankles, before stepping out of it. She stood before him now dressed only in a veil, a pair of lacy knickers, a wedding garter and a pair of white heels. In the candlelight, her smooth, curvy body with her narrow waist and slim legs looked divine.

Now she toyed with her knickers flirtatiously, teasing him by starting to pull them down, then pulling them up again.

'Oh, please show me your lovely cock, my darling Miranda,' he pleaded.

At that, she pulled her knickers down over her ankles and stepped out of them, revealing a neatly trimmed strip of pubic hair. She parted her legs slightly, and reaching in between them she pulled out her package, which had been tucked away.

'May I touch it?' asked Cedric, and she nodded.

He reached down and took her long, thick member in his hand. 'It's warm,' he said, looking up at her excitedly. 'And I can feel it getting harder.'

'If you move your hand up and down it'll get harder still,' said Miranda.

She guided his hand, and he slowly began jerking her off.

'My, it's getting bigger and bigger!' he exclaimed.

By now she was almost fully erect, her girth filling his hand.

'Why don't you go and sit on the edge of the bed?' she said.

He did as she asked, and looked at her in all her glory: at her slim legs, made even longer by her heels, at her full, round breasts, and – best of all – at her erection, which stood hard and proud. She walked towards him, her cock swaying slightly as she did so. He was now at eye level with her big secret. He knew what to do with it now, gripping it and running his hand up and down the shaft and over the swollen pink head.

'Would you like to try putting it in your mouth?' asked Miranda.

'Certainly, my love.'

He bent down and took the head between his lips, but then did nothing. She laughed lightly. 'Oh Cedric, you have so much to learn. You have to suck! That's better... Now, move your head up and down. No, keep on sucking while you move. Good, that's it. Breathe through your nose. OK, now hold my penis around the base with one hand. Good... that feels good, Cedric. Now try to take more of my cock in your mouth... That's it... a bit more... deeper... deeper...'

By now he was chugging noisily on her cock, slurping his way up and down, taking most of the eight-inch length into his novice mouth.

'Mmmm...,' she intoned, running her hands through his hair and pushing his head further down onto her long hard dick.

'Wait,' she said.

He paused. 'What is it, my love? Did I do something wrong?'

'Oh, no Cedric, you were sucking my cock very well indeed. But I'd like to do something else to you now.'

'Is it the special thing you talked about before?' he asked, his eyes lighting up.

'It is, my darling. Stand up and pull down your breeches.' He did so, but did not remove his underpants. She laughed again. 'Take everything off!' He pulled them down, revealing his own penis, which was only five inches long but which was jutting out in his excitement.

He looked down. 'See, my penis is hard just like yours!'

'Yes, my darling. And later, I'll suck your penis like you sucked mine. But first of all, I want you to turn round and bend over the bed.'

With his white breeches still round his ankles, he bent over, his round white bottom pointing towards her. She knew his asshole would be very tight indeed, so earlier in the day she'd concealed some goose fat in a jar under the bed; she got it out, and smeared the fat liberally round his virgin anus and on her thick, hard cock.

'Are you ready?' asked Miranda.

'Oh yes,' said Cedric, his voice muffled by the bedclothes.

She placed the tip of her cock on the pink ring of his asshole and, bracing her hips, she pushed. As she'd expected, there was some resistance, and she decided to loosen him up first with her fingers. She dipped her fingers in the goose fat and slid in one, then two; she heard a muffled 'I say!' from Cedric. Once she'd slid her two fingers inside him up to the knuckle, she thought she'd try her cock again. There was still some resistance, but this time his anus spread to allow her entry, and she fed in the swollen head.

'Aah!' cried Cedric.

'Don't worry, my darling, it'll hurt at first but soon you'll start enjoying it.'

'Yes, my dear,' he said through gritted teeth.

Gradually she slid some more of her shaft into his back passage, then started thrusting gently into him, going deeper with every thrust.

'Does it feel good, my love?' she asked as she pumped into him.

'Mmm yes my dear, your cock feels very big inside me!'

Gripping his hips, her thrusts became more and more vigorous, and now she was slamming her huge cock into him, her tits bouncing as she reamed him, desperate to inject him with her hot cum, and she ignored his cries now, fucking him furiously, burying her throbbing cock up to the balls with every stroke, and now she could feel her orgasm coming and she gripped his hair, pulling his head back as she unleashed wad after wad of hot spunk inside him. Withdrawing from his ass, she squeezed the last few drops of cum from the tip of her cock onto his butt cheeks.

'It's your turn now,' she said. 'Turn round and sit on the edge of the bed.'

Gingerly he got up and sat, his small cock still sticking up.

As she expertly teased into to its full hardness, she smiled at him and said, 'I hope you're not too sore.'

'A little, my dear. Your penis is awfully big! It was very tight inside me, wasn't it?'

'It felt very good though. And it won't hurt so much the next time. We'll have to practise every day!'

'I should like that very much,' said Cedric.

As they finished speaking, she realised that his prick was gushing onto her hand; she squeezed him dry, then licked her hand clean of the warm salty spunk.

'Well, Cedric,' she said after she'd kissed him with lips which tasted of his cum, 'I feel certain that we're going to live happily ever after!'

tsfantasy
tsfantasy
75 Followers