The Princess and The Porn 04

Info
Toys and ideas of light power shifts with a younger lover.
53 words
4.36
7.7k
2
2

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/18/2019
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Movie: Evil Angel OnDemand, Evil MILFs 3 Naughty Stepmoms)

Continuation of age differences in the bedroom. T can’t help but give genuine thoughts to the idea of either seducing or being seduced by a younger partner. More orgasms just watching...

Fantasies of light D/s play with a younger partner spark demanding orgasms.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
kparc1212kparc1212over 1 year ago

I could swear I heard the stepmom ask him as he leaves, “ You going to leave me like this?” You voice and storytelling-5 🌟!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You’re the best

I can’t believe you’ve never had your ass eaten.

I would love to spend some time between your cheeks. Your asscrack is a veritable repository of pheromones and when I’ve rubbed my nose in it (sometimes to aggressively to wash off in my first shower) I love the slightly more pungent sharp smell. It’s cool to have pussy scent all over and a nose or fingertip that smells almost too dirty. Ass licking combined with masturbation or clit or g spot pressure works well for most of the women I’ve been with.

I would love to lick the inside of your generous cheeks. I’m sure we all would.

Share this

Similar Stories

Real Talk: Orgasm Rx Why orgasms are the best medicine.in Audio
The Switch A very noticeable change from submissive to mistress occurs.in Audio
Real Talk: Hiatus First play time in three weeks after surgery...in Audio
Happy Birthday Jennifer Jennifer gets the birthday present she secretly longed for.in Audio
Banging Mrs. Banks A chance encounter with your friend's mom.in Audio
More Stories