The Princess Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jenny_C
Jenny_C
261 Followers

"I bet it would give an easy orgasm," The woman standing alongside expresses delight at the suggestion.

It feels strange to be talked about like an object. It makes me feel like I am nothing more than a male whore. I begin to feel my purpose in life is only to satisfy the lust of these women. And not just one of the women either, but to satisfy the lust of every woman in camp.

Lieutenant Katie acts worse of all. She handles me, and then she seems unable to keep her eyes off me. Whenever I look, there she is, leaning against a tree or sitting upon a log. Every time she looks, she looks at me with a smile, as if imagining what she wants to do to me. She even steps behind and takes a look at me back there too. Lurid comments follow. She tells me how good even my ass looks, which makes me worry she might want to use me back there too.

I, in return, can't help but look back at them too. That is, I can't help but notice the women and how little clothing they wear. This is surprising because it isn't a particularly hot day. It's actually chilly in the early morning hours, but they still dress as though we are in a hot jungle. In fact, they dress as if not accustomed to warm temperatures; I start to realize during a brief moment of clarity. This makes me wonder if they come from a land far to the north, perhaps in the cold and snow. Many more learned men have wondered where this invading army originated, how far they ventured away from home. This little fact could give us a strategic advantage, somehow. I have no idea how at the moment, but feel sure if I could somehow escape and get back across the lines, smarter men might be able to eventually figure it out.

As the day proceeds, the temperature turns warmer and the campfire dies down. I begin to feel more comfortable in my nudity. Not that I feel any less embarrassed and exposed, but at least I no longer shiver in the cool morning air. The sun rises to high above me. Bright rays of light occasionally shine through the trees and warm my nude form. My normal tanned skin has turned pale over the last few weeks and after spending so much time undercover and traveling at night. The warm rays of the sun feels good upon it.

At the same time, I begin to feel thirsty. It's been a long morning, and I've had nothing to drink. Eventually, one of the more sympathetic women realizes this and helps.

She's a slight thing, shorter than me, one of the smallest women in the gang. I suspect her also to be one of the youngest. She first looks at me and then she looks around as if to make sure no one else can see what she is about to do. Only when she is satisfied that the coast is clear, does she step up to the dwindling fire and dips a ladle into a metal bucket still sitting on the fire.

"You must be thirsty," She walks up to me with the result. "It's a little warm, but not hot. I hope you like it."

Holding up the ladle to my lips, she allows me to drink. Not water, but some kind of flavored tea. It tastes good.

"More?" She asks when I am done.

I immediately nod my head.

She smiles in return. She's a very beautiful girl to begin with, and the smile makes her look even more beautiful. A head of long brunette hair comes half way down her back. Two vertical strips of cloth are barely enough to cover her smallish features. One strip of pale gray cloth goes across her chest, and the other around her waist. When she turns her back to me to return to the fire, I see the strip going around her waist covers hardly half of her ass. It leaves her crack exposed both above and below, making her look marvelously sexy.

A similar effect occurs in front when she brings me back a second ladle. The cloth strip across her chest is only about 5 centimeters wide; wide enough to cover her nipples, but it leaves the majority of her smallish breasts exposed both above and below. Despite her small breasts, the outfit makes her look sexy. Her dark skin and the lack of any tan lines add to the effect. I suspect on occasion she must sun herself in the nude.

The third ladle of the favorable tea eventually quenches my thirst.

"Thank you," I say to her my first words when I finish. I say them in little more than a whisper, worried others might hear, not wanting to get the kind young woman into any trouble for helping me. I briefly consider also asking her if she might be able to help me escape, maybe cut me free, but then decide not to push my luck. I need to be careful. I know enough to gradually gain her trust.

"I should be thanking you," The beautiful young woman replies in return, also in a whisper and seemingly afraid others might hear. "Three cups are a lot. You must have really been thirsty."

I nod my head in agreement and consider asking her for a fourth. There is no telling when I might get another chance to take a drink. I still worry about castration and whatever plans these women might have for me.

"Is there anything you can tell me?" I ask instead, again in a whisper. "I mean about later. Do you know what they might have planned for me?"

I ask mostly because I am curious. I also ask because I am worried. Given the way the women have treated me so far, there is no telling what else they might all do to me.

In response, the young woman looks to the right and then the left as if to make sure the coast is clear. She then steps up closer, close enough to whisper into my ear.

"It all depends on the Princess," She tells me gently, and then all of a sudden I feel her hand grab me. She grabs me between the legs, at my unprotected cock. She first takes my entire package in the palm of her hand, and then she uses two fingers to pinch my shaft and pull on it. She pulls as if wanting to stretch it out and judge how long I might get. Her touch shocks me. It makes me jump in surprise.

"And in how well you obey whatever the Princess asks of you," She adds, and a moment later lets go.

She feels me up for only a few seconds, and then turns and walks away. I'm still not sure what to think of her action after she leaves. I had thought her sweet, and then don't know what to think after she grabs me. I get the impression she might have tricked me, and then get the disturbing feeling that the flavor of the tea might have been a cover for some kind of drug.

__________

"Hail, the Princess," The voice of one of the women interrupts my worried thoughts an hour later. She announces the arrival of the princess in a yell. She says it long before I see her.

Women come running from all over in response. They all grab their spears and stand at attention. They have great respect for their princess, I can tell, the same respect any army might have at an arriving General. The women form two lines in front of me, with their backs towards me, blocking my view and facing in the direction of the approaching Princess.

I first see her face rise above the line of soldiers as she approaches from out in the forest. A tanned complexion, jet black hair, and her upright statue gives the impression of someone who knows she is in charge. Not at all the brute I expected, but younger, and even more beautiful than any of the other women before. I especially notice the deep blue eyes. A black cape adorns her head, and a traveling cloak falls loosely from her shoulders. Several pieces of jewelry adorn her body too. Around her neck a sparkling necklace, and on top her forehead a simple gold-colored ring that resembles something close to a crown.

A moment later I hear a "nay" and then the unmistakable clod of a horse. Unlike everyone else in the army who walks, she rides into camp on the back of a beautiful white stallion. I suddenly understand why she towers above the rest, not because she is any taller, but because she rides on the back of a horse.

"Welcome Princess!" They praise her. "So glad you could join us Princess Loretta." Some bow to her. Others raise their hands as if in some kind of salute to her. They part to allow her to pass and for the horse and rider to approach.

What I see next nearly takes my breath away. The cape she wears lays open in front. Before my eyes appears a partially clothed beauty. Not naked, but nearly so, the top covers only a portion of a pair of large, swelling breasts. Around her waist she wears a loose piece of fabric, like a loin cloth, barely able to cover her down there as well.

"Welcome Princess Loretta!" Lieutenant Katie steps forward and gives a bow. "I'm so glad you took the time to join us and judge our most recent capture."

Their most recent capture, I immediately realize, is me. I breathe harder. My heart beats faster knowing this beautiful creature has come to see me, but then a moment later a sense of embarrassment comes over me as I remember my nudity and all she is going to see.

The soldiers part, and the Princess rides between the ranks of women. Still on the horse, she trots towards me. Her unsupported breasts gently bounce as she rides. It is hard to turn my eyes away. With my hands still tied to the trees, I can offer no resistance. I can't cover myself. There is no choice for me but to stand before the Princess totally at her mercy as she sits on the horse and admires me.

I, in return, can't help but admire her. A pair of thigh high black leather riding boots adorns her feet. Matching jeweled leather bands circle around both wrists. On her hands, she wears a type of glove, but a strange type of glove that curiously leaves her fingers bare, as if she wants to retain the freedom to feel. I also notice long and slender fingers. They are no doubt adept at grasping whatever she decides to take hold of and then not let go until she is thoroughly finished with it.

But what I notice most of all, what I can't help but notice in her partial state of dress, are her breasts. The center of her chest lies completely open; the two ends of the cloak drawn far apart. Her large breasts are left without any support. They hang free and open, yet I can see they are also young and look unusually firm for their size. They look even larger than Lieutenant Katie's, which gives me the strange idea that perhaps rank in this all-female army is determined by breast size.

"What do we have here?" Princess Loretta first looks at me in silence and then speaks her first words about a minute later. She speaks with distain in her voice, as if making reference to an enemy, to someone she does not like. Her blue eyes glare directly at me. She wears no smile on an otherwise beautiful face.

"We have a treat for you," Lieutenant Katie steps forward to answer. She takes the reins of the horse as if to hold it steady for the princess.

Princess Loretta doesn't bother stepping down. Neither does she offer me any greeting, only distain. Instead, she proceeds direct to the point and asks a seemingly innocent question.

"Why do the balls of this male remain hanging?" She asks of the Lieutenant. "Why has he not been castrated?"

The beauty suddenly leaves the woman. A sense of dread comes over me. In her left hand I notice she holds a long shaft. At the end is a good 40 centimeter long blade that looks as sharp as a cutting knife. With a simple thrust, she could jab it deep into my guts. With a swipe of the blade, she could sever my neck. I look at the edge and think of what else she might all cut with it too, especially after her comments.

"But don't you see?" Lieutenant Katie thankfully comes to my rescue – or at least that's what I first think. "We saved him for you as a treat. Just look at how well this one is hung!"

Her words shock me. I can't believe she is brazen enough to come right out and say it. Suddenly, I realize why I have been saved. My size has saved me!

Princess Loretta takes a closer look. Her face turns to the side. Her beautiful blue eyes bore into me. I stand with genuine fear as she glares down from above, and I can tell she is looking mostly down there. Even her head bows down low as if to get a closer look.

It feels humiliating, to be examined so critically by this stranger, by a woman I have never before met. It lasts but a moment, and then it turns even worse.

The Princess uses the blunt end of her spear. She extends the shaft of the spear down to me, down between my legs, and touches it to me. I suddenly feel the course bare wood of the shaft against my own. I feel her use the shaft to lift mine so she can take a closer look.

"Entrancing length," She speaks as though examining a prime cut of beef in the marketplace. "And a large pair. You were right about him being well hung, although he does not appear to fully hang at the moment."

Some of the women around me giggle at this remark. I almost forgot about the others, the 18 other women who also witness my nudity, plus a few additional women who walked into camp along with the princess. They gather around, I notice, on both sides of the horse. Those in front graciously lower to their knees so those behind can also see. I notice the younger woman from earlier, the one who gave me the tea. She smiles in delight as she looks upon me too. Again, I worry about her intent. Again, I worry about the tea.

A sense of humiliation comes over me at what the Princess says. The end of the spear shaft does it, as well as her large breasts and beautiful body. Not only the Princess, but then I think of the earlier young woman who gave me a drink too. I can feel the arousal and know I no longer remain completely soft. I still wonder if the earlier tea might have contained some kind of male aphrodisiac.

"You now see why we saved him for your examination," Katie concludes. "I thought you might be interested in taking this one as a pet. He would make for a fine performer."

"Yes he would!" The Princess draws back the spear. I am thankful she decided not to use the opposite end.

"Untie him," Next she orders to my surprise. "I want to see how well he behaves."

Someone standing behind me unties the bonds holding my hands. Two others work on the ropes around my ankles. I rub my wrists when they are done.

"Don't run or you will lose more than your balls," Lieutenant Katie whispers into my ear at the same time. "And don't you dare cover yourself with your hands if you want to keep them."

Both are tempting, to both run and give myself cover, but I take her warning seriously. Besides, neither makes much sense at the moment. I am at a disadvantage. Plus, most of the women have already taken a good look at me. I have no reason to suddenly turn modest or risk such long odds. So after rubbing my wrists to return circulation to my hands, I weakly lower them back down to my side and allow the women to look further.

"Very good!" Princess Loretta likes this. "Well behaved. Let's see if he will continue to behave."

I wonder what she means by this, fearing some test of my abilities, a further embarrassment at my expense. As it turns out, I have plenty of reason to worry.

Glancing to the side, the Princess orders a servant girl by the name of Martha to come forward. Some of the women let out a subdued cheer at this. A shuffling immediately follows. My heart begins to beat faster with worry at what kind of blade or other weapon this "Martha" might be carrying.

"Don't resist," Lieutenant Katie at the same time whispers into my ear. "Any resistance will be taken as a sign of weakness. It will cause you to lose your balls; perhaps your shaft as well."

I dare not move as Martha steps forward. What I see shocks me. The weapons she carries are not at all what I expect. As it turns out, Martha is a foreign girl. She is short, standing little more than 150 centimeters tall, and she has a dark-looking complexion I have never seen before. She is obviously from some far off land, probably a slave girl caught on one of their raiding parties. What I notice most about her, however, is the complete lack of clothing above her waist. The weapons she wears are two very large boobs that lay bare. They are an exceptionally large pair, and their firmness informs me she is still young, probably in her early twenties. A pair of protruding nipples jet out from their peaks.

"You are right about him being well hung," Princess Loretta speaks again as soon as I catch a good look at the servant girl. "But I don't want to see him hung. I want to see how high he can rise."

It takes a moment for her words to register with me. I am still in shock at the young Martha. She looks foreign, so beautiful, so alluring. Her swelling breasts pull at my eyes, so young yet so firm. The hard nipples push out like a pair of snow capped peaks.

"Don't turn away!" Lieutenant Katie brings me back down to reality when she again warns me with a whisper. "Don't even look away, not if you want to keep your balls."

My heart races. My knees begin to shake. I stand motionless and don't know what to do. Already I feel it. Just the sight of Martha proves enough. A subdued cheer informs me the women notice it too.

I am tempted to run. I am tempted to at least bring my hands forward and cover myself, yet at the same time remember the warnings. The women have already seen me, yes, but they saw my normal size. I feel myself now grow before them.

The only resistance I can offer is to turn my eyes away and try not to look at the sensual creature who stands before me. I don't move my head out of fear, only my eyes, but it is difficult. The boobs of the young Martha are tempting, but they are not worth the humiliation, yet at the same time they are so large, so young and firm. Even after I pull my eyes away, I can't keep the sight of them out of my mind. Martha has a magnificent body, and seeing her topless proves a magnificent sight to behold. Even with clothing like the others, she would appear alluring, but topless she proves nearly impossible to resist.

Some of the women point. Others whisper to their neighbors. I feel the weight of it increase, swelling, even rising. Every attempt at erasing her image proves unsuccessful. Even now I want to turn my eyes back towards her to look some more.

"That's more than he did for me," Lieutenant Katie informs us all out loud. "And she hasn't even handled him yet."

My heart rate increases yet another notch at this further revelation of what is to be done to me. Already I have a hard time resisting. It feels as though the thing is pointed straight out, although I don't check. I refuse to look out of the further embarrassment it is sure to cause me.

"Speaking of handling," Princess Loretta lets out a sigh. "Go ahead!"

I hear the words but can't quite believe them. Several women sigh. A few let out light chuckles. They all know, as do I, but I refuse to believe it.

A moment later I notice Martha out the corner of my right eye as she steps forward and comes closer to me. Someone claps. I hear words like "let's see it" and "oh yes" from the audience of women around me.

And then it happens, and it happens sooner than I expected. My suspicions become confirmed with the touch of her hand. Indeed I do stick straight out. Martha's fingers surround the shaft of my cock. She feels me much like Katie had done earlier in the morning, but Martha has a lot more to feel.

"Don't move," Lieutenant Katie reminds me again when I automatically try to bring my hands forward to remove the hand of the stranger. Quickly I return them back to my side and allow her an unencumbered feel.

"Not hanging at all at the moment," Princess Loretta points out for everyone what they can full well see for themselves.

"Rising quite well," Lieutenant Katie agrees. "And notice his length. That's why we saved him for you, as a treat for you."

More claps, sighs, and even giggles sound from the audience around me. Still I refuse to look, but I can clearly feel the weight of it. Not fully engorged, not yet, but very close. The hand of Martha proves irresistible. She feels it all around, taking her time to feel over every square centimeter of me. Obviously she has handled a cock before, probably the cocks of many young men, and probably most of them slaves or prisoners. I picture her elongating the cock of each captured male slave for the Princess to humiliate.

Jenny_C
Jenny_C
261 Followers