The Princess Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jenny_C
Jenny_C
261 Followers

"Make him full," The Princess expresses her desire. "Let us see him stiff."

"Yes!" Lieutenant Katie adds with far too much enthusiasm than is necessary. "I want to see him rise up to his full length."

It feels as if I am already there. In case I'm not, the young Martha takes her fist and grabs hold of the root of my shaft. She gives it several short but quick strokes before letting go.

"Magnificent!" Someone speaks.

"A real stud!" Another expresses her desire.

And then Martha backs away to allow them all to see. Again I am tempted to cover myself, but again think better of it. I feel myself inflate the last small amount, rise the last centimeter just after she lets go. My oversized cock rises full and hard, pointed skyward, inflates to a full-fledged hard-on.

"Damn!" One of the women voices her impression.

"He can fuck me anytime," Another lets me know her more private desires.

Mention of sex makes me feel like fucking them myself. I especially want to fuck the young Martha who stands closer than any of them. I look at her again, now that there is no longer a reason to look away. Her breasts appear even bigger, her nipples more ripe. It has been a long time since I last gazed upon such a large pair of tits, if ever.

"Impressive," Even the Princess likes what she sees. "This wretched male may have been worth saving."

I can't help but wonder what I am being saved for, what further embarrassments I might be subjected to. But at the moment, it doesn't matter. All I want to do is fuck Martha. Lieutenant Katie or even the Princess would be acceptable too, but especially Martha. My cock needs it so bad I can hardly stand it.

"Even his nuts are big," The big breasted Lieutenant Katie informs the Princess. "I felt them up earlier. They felt full, loaded with great quantities of seed. He should be capable of an impressive show."

Again I wonder about the "show" these women have in mind. It seems I am already putting on a show, a show with my naked and exposed body. The amazed looks on the faces of the women show how much they like the show. The excitement showing in the eyes of some of the women make me worry about what all else they want to see.

"Well, perhaps he will do," The Princess sounds less impressed than the others. She acts as if she is accustomed to seeing naked males all the time, even naked males with large cocks. Only later will I realize the truth to this statement.

"First I must have it measured," She reaches back into the saddlebag of her horse and pulls out a simple stick. The stick is about a half-meter long, straight, and with colored markings along its length. I immediately know what the stick is to be used for. She hands it to the young Martha.

One more time the temptation to cover myself proves almost overwhelming. Martha smiles as she brings the stick up to me, the girl taking obvious delight in the task she is being asked to do. Clearly, this young lady is no stranger to big cocked males either. She certainly seems to like mine.

Acting as if she's done it many times before, Martha pulls down on the shaft of my cock so it points straight out from my waist. She does it by grabbing me by the balls and pulling down. I gasp in fright at the feel of her fingers around my delicate balls, worried she is going to hurt me, but this Martha knows what she is doing. She does it perfect, like a well practiced expert, using my balls to extend the length of my cock straight out of my body.

I gasp again when she places the wooden stick along the top of my cock. She doesn't say my size. The young Martha has said nothing at all, I realize, staying completely silent and giving my cock her full attention.

"Just over twenty-seven," Lieutenant Katie says it instead, leaning over to take a look at where Martha holds her finger on the stick. She calls out my measurements for all the women to hear. "A very impressive appendage on this male! Long enough to be put to many interesting and entertaining uses!"

Again I worry what kind of plans they have for me. More important, what interesting uses can they think up? How many ways will I entertain them?

"He will do," The Princess acts less intimidated. "You are right in saving his balls. I shall put them to extensive use."

A shiver travels through my body. I maybe even jump in fright. What does she mean by "extensive"? For what use does she have for my balls? Might it have been better to lose them?

"He seems shy," Lieutenant Katie notices my worry. "This male does not appear accustomed to being exhibited."

"Clearly not," The Princess agrees. "And so he must be cured of his shyness."

"Yes!" The young Lieutenant nods her head.

"So go ahead," Princess Loretta turns to Katie as though offering a reward. "Why don't you go ahead and suck him."

She speaks it in a calm tone, as if in normal conversation. She speaks it so natural I don't fully understand the significance of her words at first. It takes a few seconds for her meaning to register.

"Suck him?" A shrill from Katie tells me her intention. She doesn't seem to believe it either. "Me? Do you mean you want to give me the opportunity to suck this generous appendage?"

"I can tell you want to," The Princess acknowledges with a wave of her hand. "I can see your interest in him, so go ahead and use your mouth on him if you wish."

I can hardly believe it. I don't belief it, not at first. I hear the words but can't accept them. Only when I glance over and see the smile on Katie's face do I realize it is true.

"No!" I speak out loud.

"Silence!" Katie immediately chastises. "You have not been given permission to speak."

She speaks it as if she owns me. I don't know what to do.

"Let me explain it to you as simple as possible, so even a stud male such as yourself can understand," Her voice turns lower, less insulting, but more demanding. "You must learn that when a woman wishes to suck on your generous appendage, you must allow her to suck."

She says it simply, like it is a fact of life. She just as easily could have said the sky is blue, trees green.

"More important," She goes on in a quieter voice so only those standing closest can hear. "When I wish to suck on your generous male appendage, you must freely allow me the opportunity to suck. You must offer no resistance when I take it into my mouth. You must voice no reaction when I use my lips on you. You must even accept it when I twirl my tongue around the head. In other words, Jason, you must offer your generous male appendage for me to suck on as if I have every right to suck on it whenever I wish."

Her words leave me breathless. I can't even speak out to disagree.

"And Jason," She still isn't done yet. "You will now offer your generous, and I must say very impressive male appendage," She looks down at it as if to emphasize the point. "You will offer it for my oral manipulations. I will kneel down, open my mouth, and you will insert the fat head of your appendage in the proper position for me to suck however much I wish."

Finally, she looks back up. Martha lets go of my balls to allow my cock to spring back up. I almost forgot about her hand, being so enthralled by what was being said by the clothed women to ignore the one touching me. The girl lets go and stands aside, giving Lieutenant Katie free access to do whatever she wants to do to my privates.

"And I wish to give your appendage a long and very extensive workout with my mouth and tongue," She hints at what is soon to come. "You might be tempted to move, to push it in further or pull it out when I become too much for you, but you are to remain as still as possible while I work over your appendage for however long I want."

With that, she turns to the Princess and speaks in a louder voice. "This is a great honor," She thanks the Princess. Never does she thank me, the source of it all, only the Princess. I find it ironic how the women thank each other. Princess Loretta already treats me as if I am her property, like she can do with my cock and balls whatever she wants.

Katie next turns to me. The smile on her face becomes bigger. It appears as if she actually looks forward to it, as if she wants to suck on me, as if she can't wait to get started. My cock stands upright and tall waiting for her, wanting to be sucked. I guess I do too, but I only wish it wasn't in front of so many.

"You will obediently stand in place," Katie emphasizes the point one last time. "I will go down with my mouth on your oversized male appendage, and you are going to allow me to suck for however long I wish."

And with that, she drops down to her knees. She does it quickly, in a single fluid motion, drawing herself closer to me at the same time. I am briefly tempted to jump back, run away, to do anything I can to get out of her grasp. Yet at the same time, I want it. My erection remains. I can't wait for the beautiful young brunette to suck on it like she wants.

I do jump back a moment later when she first touches the head with her tongue. She does it without preamble, and simply leans forward and takes a lick as though my cock is nothing more than a popsicle.

"Stay still," Katie notices my movement. "You will allow me to suck."

I can't believe what is happening. It feels as though I am in another world. The licking continues, first to the head of my cock, and then I feel her tongue as it travels down the length of my member. She goes down one side and then the other, and then pushes my cock higher so she can lick on the underside as well.

"She likes it," Princess Loretta calls out like a sportscaster at an event.

"It tastes good!" Lieutenant Katie takes a break from her licking action just long enough to agree. "Not only thick and long, but so quick to give up its juice too."

I know what she is talking about. She is referring to my pre-cum. I think I can feel it, but can't be sure. The stroking of Martha started it. The oral ministrations from Katie are more than I can withstand. It gets worse when she opens her mouth and takes it inside.

"Oh my gosh!" I automatically cry out.

A light slap of her hand upon my balls immediately follows. "Silence," Katie pulls back just long enough to speak. "I have not given you permission to speak. You must learn to stand still and silently accept a female to suck on your male essence."

And with that, she puts it right back into her mouth and continues sucking. Most important, she more than sucks, also licks with her tongue and strokes with her lips too. I thought keeping quite would be easy. It seemes a simple order, but with Katie it proves tempting. Her mouth performs like a machine. Her tongue ravishes the sensitive head. The sucking makes it feel like I am having intercourse, like my cock is being teased with her pussy. "If she is this good with her mouth," I think to myself, "just think how much better she will be in bed."

The sucking continues. The ravishing of my cock never stops. Back and forth across the head, then around and around she circles the sensitive rim. I begin breathing heavy in anticipation. I am tempted to cry out, at least to moan out loud. I almost do so, but figure she doesn't want me to say anything at all. Any future slaps to my balls will almost certainly be harder than the first. I fear the Princess really might castrate me if I misbehave. So instead, I just stand in place like a helpless slave, allowing Lieutenant Katie to work my cock with her mouth like it is an inanimate object.

"Enough!" The princess finally brings relief a few minutes later.

Katie immediately leaves me. She backs off. My cock leaves her. It lets out an audible "pop" when she finally releases it.

I let out a sigh of relief but also of disappointment. I am thankful for Princess Loretta to come rescue me, but a moment later gasp with what she wants to do next.

"And let the young Martha have a turn at him too," She speaks to my dismay.

I glance over and notice Martha. She stands next to the horse of the Princess. She remains standing as before, almost naked, with only a small panty covering her barest feature. Around her chest, she still wears nothing. A pair of firm and unusually large boobs stare back at me. I also notice a big smile upon her face after what the Princess suggests.

What she does next surprises me even more. In response, the big breasted girl steps forward. She does not walk up to me, not all the way. She steps only two steps forward, goes down to her knees, and then opens her mouth wide.

"You will walk up and deposit yourself into her," Katie tells me what she wants. "You will obediently insert your oversized male appendage into her waiting mouth."

I don't know what to do, not at first, so I just stand there for a moment, unbelieving. Some of the watching women can't believe it either. I hear at least one of them gasp. Others whisper. Slowly, I realize she isn't going to come to me, but I am expected to go to her. It is as if Katie wants to see me debase myself. Even worse, I want to do it too. In fact, I can't wait! It would have been better if she had left me tied and allowed the young Martha to force herself on me.

"Go!" A sharp slap from Katie's palm onto my bare ass tells me to get going. "She's hungry. Never keep a female waiting when she wishes to feast upon your generous male flesh."

I have no choice but to obey. I even look forward to what Martha is going to do to me. All I can think about is how it will feel. I breathe heavy thinking about how much I am going to enjoy it.

My feet obey more my cock than my brain. I find myself stepping forward, walking up to Martha. It's only a few short steps. It takes but a few seconds before I stand above her. Her breasts look even larger from above, as if they grow in anticipation for my cock. Her eyes momentarily glance up to look at my face, but most of the time they point straight ahead. I can somehow tell she is looking forward to it as much as me.

I have to open my legs to get down low enough for her, Martha being a lot shorter than Katie. The women seem to like this. "Very good," I hear Katie from just behind. "Spread yourself open." She gives a slap on my thigh to get me to open my legs even further.

Martha remains motionless the entire time. She simply waits for me, her mouth open, tempting me to enter. I can hardly watch, but I have to watch anyway. Still I'm not low enough, even with my legs spread wide. My cock stands upright too damn high, so I have to bend my knees to get even lower. Again I glance down, and this time I need to look more closely to properly insert the head into the waiting opening.

Only after I squeeze the head of my cock past her tight lips does the furious licking and sucking action begin.

It gives me a start, the way she goes at it. She takes it with a passion, as if she is hungry for it. I almost cry out again, like with Katie, but then remember my spread legs. My balls hang vulnerable, and Katie stands just behind me. I fear what she might do to my balls if I make too much noise.

The head of my cock stays in her mouth the whole time. It feels especially good when she pulls it down with her lips, making it extend straight out from my body, and then she gives quick flicks of her tongue across the tip. Martha is an accomplished cock sucker, I can tell. Mine isn't the first. It certainly won't be her last. I imagine the women picking out the biggest male in each village they raided, bringing out Martha, and giving her the cock to suck.

"Is he almost ready?" Princess Loretta asks a few minutes later.

"Ah, Ah," Martha speaks with her mouth stuffed, not letting up, nodding her head. It is the very first words she speaks. In the process of nodding, she also nods my cock, making it spring up and down as if in agreement. "Ohs" and "Ahs" sound from the surrounding audience as if the women like this. I am reminded once again of all those watching.

My cock nods in agreement, and I do agree. I can't help it. I feel myself getting close. Martha brings me closer to the edge, making me feel like I am about to go over. My breathing increases. Soon I start to pant.

"Hold still!" Lieutenant Katie yells into my ear. She reaches down to give me a sharp slap on the ass as well. I am thankful she hasn't slapped my balls instead.

Only then do I realize I had been thrusting. It seemed the natural thing to do, to thrust forward like I was having intercourse. My body wanted to do so. My cock demanded it, but the women would rather I stay inanimate. They want all the control, and they have it.

"Perhaps you should tie him back up if he doesn't behave," Princess Loretta suggests as Martha swallows me back inside.

This time she shakes her head back and forth. Again my cock is in her mouth, so this time it shakes back and forth along with her. The movement once again delights the women around me. In the background I hear words like "oh yes" and "that's nice."

"I prefer they give themselves up without bindings," Katie speaks from behind me and explains. "I prefer my males docile and compliant. It gives me more of a sense of control when they can be taken without bonds."

The princess agrees with her, so I remain standing without bonds as a result. The sucking and licking action from Martha turns more intense. She behaves as if she doesn't want to let my cock go even for a second. The girl wants to control it like it belongs to her, which I suppose in a strange sort of way it now does. I still carry it on my body, but it seems to no longer belong to me.

"She certainly has this one well controlled," Princess Loretta speaks as if delighted. "I wonder how long she can keep him under her control?"

She says the statement in the form of a question, as though in a challenge to the young Martha. I'm sure what it means, but feel myself coming closer and closer to losing control. I so much want to thrust some more. I feel like reaching forward, taking her head in my hand, and giving myself some resemblance of control. I want to yell out, tell her how good she is, even to moan in pleasure. Yet none of those options are available to me. It is like she has all the power. The ropes are gone, but it is as if I am still in bondage.

These women like their men subservient, I come to realize. They prefer males to behave like inert objects for them to use, even though I am far from inert at the moment. My panting breaths, my sweating body, I know I am putting on a real show for the ladies.

Suddenly I recall the earlier words about a show. I realize I am putting on a show. I am entertaining the young women. Not just entertaining them with an act, but with a striptease, and then I provide them further entertainment with my cock. I am like an actor on stage, and my cock is the star attraction.

I remember them all, all the women still watching me. I always knew they were there. I occasionally heard them in the background, but I now see them surround me like an audience. I suddenly realize the humiliation, the degradation they subject me to. Not only stripped naked, but made to show myself full. My humiliation is complete.

It is finally too much.

Martha somehow knows it. She pulls back just in time. I feel myself rise up over the precipice of the mountain with one last quick rimming performed by Martha upon my cock-head, and then I can hold it back no more.

My cock shudders and then explodes into the most intense ejaculation of my life. My oversized, overexcited cock shoots forward a long stream of my pearly white seed. It arches forward, shoots over the shoulder of Martha, and then splatters onto the ground in a giant heap at least a meter in front of me.

A high-pitched cheer immediately follows from the women.

"Impressive load!" Katie speaks from near my ear.

"A real shooter!" The Princess is clearly impressed.

I feel humiliated, even mortified at what is taking place, but I am not done yet. My ridged cock continues to spasm, convulse, and then lets out a second stream as I grunt out loud.

Jenny_C
Jenny_C
261 Followers