The Princess, Her Harem... Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, he was going to fuck her!

Finally, she would feel him inside her, and he would empty his seed into her womb just as he had emptied it into those of the other members of their family! She grinned at that, and she clutched her hands together between her heaving breasts before gazing up at him in adoration and wonder; and she vowed to herself that she would not cum the instant that he penetrated her.

"Fuck, fuck me, Darling...!"

"I love you, Mari'...?"

"Oh Lady, I love you too, Jason! I love you more than anything, but just fuck me!" She cried out in amusement and frustration, and then she caught her breath as he pulled her gently towards him. He lifted her buttocks onto his thighs then, and he pushed his cock downward; and her heart pounded within her breast right up until the moment that he slid every inch of his swollen knob and elegant cock over the crinkly hood of her clitoris. He pushed until his balls crushed against the sopping wet gash of her folds, and then he pulled backward whilst Maria's mind whirled in turmoil again.

What was he doing?

In what way did he think that he was fucking her, and why was it that it felt so fucking good? She stared at him with her eyes wide in shock as she stifled a sob of astonished pleasure, and then she arched before him so that her breasts thrust shaking and trembling upwards as he ground his cock past her clit once more.

"She, Mom, she said that... That you would like this as well... Mari'..." He ran one hand forward to grasp and gently squeeze at her tits, and then he reached forward even further to guide her gaze downward. He did so until she stared at where his knob slid between her folds before rising above the bump of her hood and the curve of her mound. "She said that... That you would like... That you would like to watch me...? An', an' that I should let you know... When I was gonna cum, 'cause you would love that...?"

"I would! Oh Lady, I would!" Maria cried out as she stared at Jason's beautiful knob disappearing and reappearing from between her thighs. She reached down to touch him then, and she bit her lip in delight at the shivers with which he greeted her tender caresses. She realized then that she didn't want to cum, for she would undoubtedly miss the sight of at least one of his strokes. Her hips moved of their own accord and regardless of her wishes, however; for they pushed rhythmically against him whilst he in turn grasped her buttocks gently and pushed himself against them. As much as she wanted to spend the rest of her life watching him rub his cock against her clit, she wanted to hear his voice even more, though.

"Oh, Darling, please fuck me...! Please fuck me an' tell me that you love me!"

"I love you Mari'!" He replied so quickly that she had barely finished speaking before he did so; and the sound of his voice so breathless and trembling in pleasure was almost as delicious as the sensation of his knob mashing her clitoris beneath it. "I love you, Mari', an' I want you, Mari'...! I want you, more than anything..."

"I've always loved an' wanted you, Jason..."

"I, I've always wanted you too, Mari'..."

Since he had first noticed their mother's tits, or perhaps since his first wet dream? Maria whimpered at the thought, and she told herself that she would have him fuck her forever in compensation for the years that he had forced her to wait. She stroked her sodden pussy teasingly and tenderly along the length of his swollen shaft, and then to her surprise he leant forward to kiss her neck, and she turned to kiss him in return as she drowned in the sensations of their bodies against each other.

The feeling of his cheek beneath her lips, whilst her eyes fluttered and her sodden folds glided wetly along his so copiously leaking cock. His balls full but tight against her cunt; as the bared tip of her swollen clitoris scratched at the youthful and rigid flesh of his cock. Maria rubbed not just the softness of her flesh against Jason, but also the small but hard and unforgiving gems that adorned her pussy, clit and nipples as well.

He pulled her to him as if oblivious to their irritation though, and as if he neither noticed nor cared; and his passion increased in line with hers. He thrust himself against her more forcefully with every second that passed. He rubbed his balls against the lower extremities of her gently parted folds as he crushed his swollen pink knob against her belly. He sought her lips with his own, and he plundered her mouth with his tongue before leaning past her so that he could worship the lobe of one ear.

"You were... Always so wond-, wonderful... Mari'... You were always... So perfect..." He whispered into her ear as he dug his fingers gently into the smooth flesh of her buttocks. He let his fingers slide between each cheek to stroke at the ridge of flesh and the gash of hot wetness above her small, tight anus, and from there he slid the tip of a finger into her. He stirred the juices that flooded within her whilst she stiffened against him, and Maria's eyes brimmed with tears whilst her teeth pressed upon her lower lip. Her hips moved faster but more erratically against him in response to that, and her juicy, wet pussy lathered itself upon the rigid length of his cock; but he was too engrossed in her body to notice.

"Mari'..." His voice was little more than a whimper as his hips jerked in time with hers. A globule of thick, white jelly bubbled up and out of him, only to be smeared across the flawless skin of her belly by the thrusting of his knob against her in the next moment.

Should she mount him?

Should she finally feel just what it was like to have Jason's shaft thrusting deep within her pussy? Maria wanted to take Jason into her so badly that it hurt, but she could no more bring herself to give up his cock against her clit than she could deny her love. She therefore carried on regardless of her ambition, but she smiled in joy at the knowledge that she would have her chance to do so later.

"Oh, Jason...!"

She realized then that her voice was even weaker than his was. It was little more than a breathless gasp of pleasure as she trembled against him, and as her polished nails drew lines upon his neck and shoulders. She pushed herself upwards before sliding her pussy feverishly against his cock, and she smeared her cream along his length whilst her juices dribbled over his balls. She ground her clit against his sodden knob and dragged her hard, erect teats against his chest even as she did so, though; and they gasped and whimpered as one.

They panted in their exertion and struggled to open their eyes so that they could admire each other, only to succumb once more to the pleasure that filled them. They fucked as passionately as two people could without actual penetration, and his voice went silent whilst her whimpers increased in volume, but they fucked ever faster. Again and again, she slammed her sopping wet pussy along the length of his gorgeous, young cock. Again and again, he thrust his cock upward in response, and his balls crushed against her marshmallow-soft pussy as his shaft slid wetly past her clitoris. She cried and sobbed his name as her passion reached its peak; and then she stiffened once more against him before shivering as her strength departed her.

"I'm cumming, Jason...!"

Maria climaxed against Jason then, and she stifled a cry of ecstasy behind one hand as her eyes went wide. Her back arched so that her beautiful hard-tipped breasts lifted upward, whilst her stomach flexed as her orgasm washed through her; and then she buried herself into his masculine chest once more, whilst she drowned in everything about him.

The feeling of his body beneath her hands. The trembling of his handsome, masculine body, and the way in which it crushed, pulled and stretched her swollen teats. The firmness of his hot but slippery wet knob against her belly. The thickness and the length of his rigid shaft as it throbbed and jerked against the overflowing heat of her pussy; whilst her own folds parted about it and mashed themselves wetly against it. The way in which his balls tightened against her thighs even as she reached her peak.

She sobbed helplessly into his hair, lost in the ecstasy of that moment with Jason, and then he too reached his climax. He gasped her name and clutched fiercely at her beautiful body whilst his hips jerked; and his cock spat streams of cum between them so that he adorned her beautiful body with lines of sperm.

A stream of hot, thick jelly skimmed from her jaw, across her cheek and up into the hair above her ear; before a second blasted across her neck and chin a mere instant later. A third splattered into the valley between her impeccable breasts; before a fourth and a fifth splashed against their rounded and unblemished bases; and then pulse after pulse of his ecstasy splattered in lines across the smooth, velvety soft skin of her belly.

She felt his body stiffen whilst he gritted his teeth and fought the urge to cry out, and then all too quickly his climax was over and he surprised her by moving once more. He did so even though he was unbearably sensitive, and despite the fact that he could easily have merely hugged her as she finished her own orgasm.

Again and again, he thrust his still leaking cock gently against her. Again and again, he rubbed his warm, soft balls against her. He stroked her gently with both his cock and his hands, and he kept her at her peak until she climaxed once more only moments later; and only then did he hold her to him. He caught his breath as she shuddered and whimpered within his embrace, and he stared down at her in a daze of accomplishment, satisfaction and love.


23: A Hint of Disobedience.

I love you.

I adore you.

I want to be with you.

Feelings of love and gratitude for each other. Feelings of contentment and satisfaction that after all of their years of longing, they finally lay in each other's arms. They spoke not a word, but he rolled onto his back before pulling her on top of him, and then they gazed into each other's eyes. Why did they need to speak when they knew what each didn't say? He beamed at her in rapture as she lay on top of him, and she grinned back at him even as she cried in happiness.

Finally.

Finally, he had placed himself against her pussy, and she knew that the next time that he did so, he would thrust his cock into her, and she would finally be complete. She wrapped her arms about his back and her legs about his waist, and she held him so fiercely and tightly to her that he would have complained had he not been so busy breathing in the scents of her hair and her arousal.

They remained like that for what felt like an age, and her cum dried to a sticky sheen upon his skin as his cum cooled upon her flesh. His seed flowed more readily with time though, and her eyes went wide as it trickled from between her still swollen and sensitive breasts down onto the feminine curve of her stomach.

"It's cold!" She gasped at that, and then she giggled before correcting herself hurriedly. "I mean... It is cold..."

He looked down at her in confusion, but he pushed her gently upward instinctively, and she took the opportunity to gaze down upon the mess that he had made upon her body. Just how much cum had he squirted across her anyway? She blushed as she scooped up the seed that he had left upon her, and then she shivered and caught her breath at the subtle movement of his balls against her sopping wet pussy. She looked to where his cock jutted towards her then, and she caught her breath at the sight of it as strong and as firm as it had been at the start.

He really was young.

Maria licked her lips at that, and she wondered how many times she could bring him off before he had to return home. How many times could she taste his seed upon her tongue, or feel its wetness within herself? How many times could she show him just how much she desired him?

"I could worship you, Jason..."

She hugged him once more then, and she kissed his chest as idle thoughts of pleasuring him filled her mind, whilst she licked the jelly from her fingers slyly. Jason's cum. His sperm. His seed. She held Jason's essence within her mouth, and she savored not just its delicate taste but also the remnants of its dense, gelatinous texture upon her tongue. She reached downward as she did so though, and she touched his wetly glistening knob in complete oblivion to the journey of his fingers across the sides of her still heaving breasts.

"Please...? Please, Mari'...?"

How long should she wait to show him that she was more than willing to wear his seed between her breasts and upon her hair as their mother had all those years ago? How long until she could stand before the Queen and Ladies of State with her body adorned with nothing but rose petals and his cum, and her legs spread so that he could slide his cock deep into her from behind? She moved her fingers upon his swollen knob in a trance, and then she reached downward to wipe her pussy-cream from his long, elegant shaft as she stroked and pulled upon the pink, plum-shaped flesh above.

How long until she could finally take him as her property? How long until she could watch him fuck her six beautiful Knights, and then kiss their bellies as his children grew within them?

"Please, Mari', you're, you're gonna make me..." He pleaded with her once more then, but she had no wits with which she could comprehend his words.

"I love you, Darling..."

Her voice was a whisper, an expression of her feelings rather than a reply. She stroked Jason's knob in a daze. She grinned in delight at the way in which it resumed its previous girth and length, and then she beamed in joy as a bead of clear pre-cum welled up from between the two small, delightful lips.

How long would it be until she could hear him cry out in pleasure again? How long until she could show him the seed that she held upon her tongue before accepting that which would accompany his next orgasm? How long until she could look at his face and watch the expression upon it as he shot his cum into her mouth once more, and as she swallowed every drop?

"Mari'...!"

Another bead of clear pre-cum was followed by a trickle of milky white; and then a blob of even whiter jelly oozed out of him whilst his already hard cock stiffened even further beneath her fingers and within her grasp. It wouldn't be long. She... She would give up on sucking his knob this time... She would make him cum over her once more before carrying out her plan... It would give her longer to hold his seed upon her tongue anyway.

Maria looked upward in eager anticipation of his delight and approval, but there was something unexpected within the pleasure upon his face. There was a hint of the determination that she had witnessed earlier, and it was somehow reminiscent of an event forgotten.

"I love you, Darling..."

She spoke without thinking, and with as little conscious thought but as much candor as she worshipped his cock. She found herself upon her back in the next moment though, and the embroidered canopy filled her gaze as her breasts bounced lazily to a stop.

"I, I want to make you cum as well, Maria!"

To Maria's surprise, Jason's voice was once more sharp and authoritative, whilst his expression was one of determination. He accompanied her name with a single mischievous tap to her forehead though, and to Maria it felt as if they had gone back in time only to find their past roles reversed. He knelt upon the quilt between her thighs with his cock jutting proud and straight before him; but she had barely time to realize that she had once more swallowed his cum before she found herself being turned forcibly onto her back.

"Jason!"

She cried out in surprise once more then, but it was her turn to have her words fall upon deaf ears. Was he going to do her doggy style, as if she were a commoner? Did he perhaps intend to stick his cock into her arse, without first begging her permission and with no thought of her rank or position? She swooned upon the quilt before him, for she knew that she had neither the willpower to protest, nor the desire to do so.

So what that it was forbidden for a beast to treat her in such a way? How could she deny him anything that he wanted? He pinned her down before kneeling once more between her thighs; and she caught her breath at the sensation of his cock's swollen helmet butting wetly against her buttocks. She urged him silently onward then, and she bit her lip and grinned in ecstasy at the thought that he might soon let her feel what her family already had. That he might plunge himself into her pussy, or perhaps, perhaps even into her buttocks.

"Please, Jason...!" She begged him then, but her cry was muffled by the quilt and to her continued surprise, he forced her buttocks downward. He pushed her onto the quilt until his balls rested upon her thighs and his beautiful shaft thrust straight forward between her cheeks, and she wondered in delight whether he might intend to use her as his sisters had guided him into using their mother that first time.

Might he wank himself with her buttocks?

Might she get to feel his cum splashing across her back?

Her fantasy had only just started when she realized to her dismay that he had no such intention. Rather than working himself between her buttocks, he instead embraced her from above and behind, and then he slid his hands between her body and the quilt beneath it. She whimpered as he found the jutting nipple that topped her beautiful her right breast, and then she gasped as his other hand found her wet and swollen clitoris with similar ease. He rubbed and squeezed the former whilst he stroked urgently just above and to the sides of the latter, and she stiffened in startled pleasure as she began to realize the nature of his intentions.

"I want to make you cum, Maria...!"

Her hair, her ear, the nape of her neck, her lips as she twisted against him so that she could stare up at him in surprise and wonder. He kissed her feverishly, and he worshipped her with his lips and tongue even as his fingers worshipped her elsewhere; and yet it was in that moment that her memory chose to recall that which had been bothering her. She realized then just when it was that she had first imagined him as not just a lover, but also as someone to whom she might submit.

She remembered the first and only other time that he had pinned her. She remembered how he had used his even-then inordinate strength to force his will upon her, and she was so startled by her recollection that it was as if she had been transported back in time to that scene. He had been just a young boy at the time, but even so, he had pinned her upon the floor of her bedroom, and he had sobbed his heart out at the thought of her leaving. He had cried that it wasn't fair that she had to leave, and that she should tell them that she had to stay with him; and even though his grief had made her feel like crying herself, it had felt good! Finally, he compelled rather than obeyed! Finally, he took what he wanted, and he thought of her as he did so!

She remembered then how wonderful it had felt to know that he was claiming her as his own in some small way, and she remembered how she had shivered in guilty delight beneath him as a wonderful feeling diffused outwards from her loins. Had that moment caused her innocent love to transform itself into the sick and depraved thing that it had become? Maria realized that she had loathed herself for the first time then, and she recalled how she had vowed that she would never ever submit to him or any other beast; but she recalled other things as well.

She remembered how often he had taken her from behind in her dreams, and how many hundreds of times he had taken her doggy style. She remembered those confusing, frightening, surreal and wonderful dreams in which their roles had been reversed, and in which he had ordered her to ride his cock until he had filled her buttocks with his seed.