The Princess, Her Harem... Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And of all the things that had been done to Maria since she had woken up, that was the worst of them all. Did Tanya really have to whimper like that? Could she not suck at her fingers a little bit more quietly, or perhaps lick at her hand a little less ravenously? Could she not at least refrain from rubbing her gently swollen tits against her back, or from grinding her firm, hot mound against her buttocks? Of course, had she been able to respond in kind then Maria would have felt nothing but delight at the sensation of her lover's beautiful breasts, turgid teats and clearly swollen clitoris being dragged wetly across her. As with all Sapphiran slaves, she had learned to be wary of one-sided lovemaking, though.

The other Knights ceased their torturous caresses in order to watch Tanya at work then, and Maria was too aware of the perilous nature of her situation to forego the chance to catch her breath against the warmth of Elizabeth's youthful body. Finally, they gave her some brief respite from the torture of their caresses! Her relief lasted for only a moment however, for it was soon overwhelmed by the mortification that followed barely an instant later.

To Maria's horror, the temporary cessation of her lovers' worshipping was accompanied not by the usual words of love or giggles of mischief; but instead by the sound of them sharing the juices that Tanya had stolen from her. Again and again, Tanya startled her by sliding her fingers into her eagerly waiting cunt, and Maria gasped in helpless pleasure each time that she did so. Again and again, Tanya pumped and swirled her fingers inside Maria before pulling out just as suddenly, and each time that she did so, her bounty was received gratefully and noisily by one or the other of her lovers.

They sucked upon Tanya's fingers with neither their usual mirth nor their usual playfulness, but instead with all the hunger and passion of slaves possessed. They grasped Tanya's hands and held her fingers close until they had sucked and licked every drop from off her fingers; and those who waited for a share of their own turned upon those who had received one already. They spoke as if they were commoners then, for they urged each other crudely to share what they had received. They crushed their lips against each other before thrusting their tongues into each other's mouths, and they filled the air with the sound of their sordid, wet kissing.

The sound of them sucking upon each other's lips and tongues. The whimpered gasps with which they met the gentle pull of teeth upon a lower lip. The coarse, liquid sounds of their tongues slapping and sliding together wetly as they dueled; and the whispers of love with which they thanked each other for her juices.

They whimpered above and about Maria. Their breasts heaved in passion as they panted before each other, whilst strings of her cum glistened briefly between their lips whenever they broke their hungry kisses. She lost track of the number of times that they whispered their obscene appreciation of her cum; and she flushed in mortification at the sight of them grinning at each other as they did so. Certainly, their eyes shone with pleasure and desire, but they were far outshone by the glistening of her juices upon their lips and of each other's saliva upon their chins.

Might they turn upon each other?

Might they lose themselves in the pressure of each other's tits against their own, or in their desire for the slaves who shared her cum as eagerly as they themselves sought it? As startling but pleasurable as Tanya's finger fucking was, Maria had survived far worse within the Pits, and the absence of her other lovers' caresses allowed her to try to regain her composure. It felt to her as if her six Knights gave her an eternity to do so, but it was time given in vain; for their desire, their love and their lust were so palpable that her heart pounded and her loins fluttered regardless. Her pussy likewise flooded at every abrupt and startling intrusion, and she cried out and stiffened before sliding a little bit lower down Elizabeth's body.

Of course, her lovers' plundering did not last for an eternity, but merely a few minutes instead. It reduced her to sobbing and whimpering in helpless ecstasy once more, though. It drained her of her strength even as it drained her of her willpower; and it ended with her draped forward limply. She lay then with her cries of anguish and pleasure muffled by the duvet beside Elizabeth's buttocks, and with her breasts heaving raggedly in the warmth between Elizabeth's thighs and against the heat of her pussy. Had she been on her own then she would have collapsed entirely and thus lain flat upon their bed, but her Lower Knights did not intend to allow her such dignity. They spread her legs and held her buttocks high; and her juices hung from her trembling pussy even as they dribbled down her thighs.

"I love you, Princess Maria..."

A whisper from either Julie or Lorraine, filled to the brim with love and lust, devotion and desire.

"My love..."

A whisper from Elizabeth, as full of love, lust and gratitude as it was scant of words.

Her six Knights each took their turn to utter their feelings once more as she panted and trembled at their center; but she had no time to realize that they were doing so before they moved upon her again. They traced their fingers in lines across her body then, and she sobbed in pleasure as they pushed against her mound or trailed over her curves. She had barely recognized the direction in which their fingers were moving before they slid inward though, and she cried aloud as Tanya once more penetrated her. It was then that Elizabeth slid her hands between Maria's arms and her body in order that she could grasp and squeeze at Maria's heaving breasts; and Maria stiffened before her as she did so.

And then a second Knight let her fingers join Tanya's between her folds. A third, joining the second in reaching her obscenely displayed pussy from behind. A fourth and a fifth sliding beneath her beautiful young body, to curl inward and upward. Her Lower Knights moved as one upon her pussy then, and their hands fought between her thighs.

Who could grasp and caress her sopping wet folds? Who could lay claim to her achingly erect clit, and who would be left with only her mound or thighs to play with? It felt as if countless unknown fingers traced the outermost fringes of her juicy folds, but even as they did so, other fingers slid inward. They caressed the soft but coarse flesh between her folds and they played their fingers alongside Tanya's as they did so; and then their playtime was over, and they moved in force.

And her six Knights fucked her then.

Two fingers thrust passionately into her tight, wet pussy. A second Knight used one finger to massage and stretch the coarse flesh of her cunt upward towards her tiny arsehole whilst a third Knight did likewise towards her clitoris. A fourth Knight groped, pulled, ground and stretched the flesh of her mound whilst a fifth stroked furiously at the clitoris that was pulled this way and that.

"Please cum for us, Princess!"

A quiet but urgent whisper from the Knight who nuzzled at her right shoulder.

"Cum, my love!"

"Cum, my Darling!"

Elizabeth. Catherine. Michelle. Maria had no wits with which she could keep track of the passionate gasps with which her lovers urged her to climax, but it made no difference. She cried out before sobbing in ecstasy, and then her back arched so that her beautiful breasts were thrust upward, whilst she fought with all of her might to avoid cumming.

Could she deny them the orgasm that they sought without her permission, and without allowing her to touch them in return? Could she hold out a few minutes more, and thus pretend that she was in control of her ecstasy and not them? Even at that late stage, Maria might have been able to resist her climax had she been fighting within the Pits. She couldn't help but think of her Knights' happiness though. She thought of their faces alight in wonder and delight at her ecstasy, and that was almost as wonderful as the bliss that welled up within her body. Her heart pounded within her raggedly heaving breast whilst her body boiled with pleasure, and it was then that Elizabeth bowed limberly downward to whisper into her ear.

"Squirt for me, my Princess..."

Elizabeth's words chilled her to the bone.

Elizabeth's whisper was as loving as any of the whispers that had preceded it, but it was nevertheless as wicked and malicious as it was full of love.

"Please squirt all over us, Princess!"

A chorus of cries and mischievous giggles from Tanya and the two who had joined her in worshipping Maria's pussy from behind. Their words served only to heighten Maria's fear, and she was caught in a paroxysm of panic. Of what importance was it that she repaid her lovers' caresses, if they made her squirt as she did so?

Even though they were forbidden to fight, there was no reason why they could not seek to shame her. Of course, they would aim to embarrass her before the thousands of slaves who no doubt watched their EnPid feeds! Of course, they would not deny her the pleasure of their bodies unless they were intent upon doing so! What would the Queen think if she saw how easily her Knights had tricked her? What would Samantha think if she saw how easily her Knights had defeated her? And if their always unpredictable mother allowed Jason to witness her in such a state, and he saw her squirting across the three beautiful young slaves who knelt behind -?

It was a thought too much.

It was filthy and it was wrong, but the thought of Jason feeling some tiny sliver of interest in her body was more exhilarating than Maria could stand. She only barely managed to stifle a scream of pleasure behind her hands, and then she sobbed in anguish as her climax exploded throughout her body. She bucked and twisted in ecstasy, and she jerked as if struck whilst her Knights cried out in delight about her. They ravaged her mercilessly even then, though. They fucked their fingers into her cunt and they ground her clitoris against her mound even as they mauled her breasts; and she wept against Elizabeth as she fought against the ecstasy with which her lovers sought to shame her.

Could she hold on to her dignity until they relented?

Could she resist the climax that ripped through her beautiful young body?

"Mercy...! Mercy...! Please! Oh, Lady; mercy!" Maria pleaded desperately in between the gasps and sobs with which she met her climax. She expected her Knights to ignore her cries though, and they met her expectations. A second, a third, a fourth. Four times, she reached her peak at their center; and her increasingly unintelligible sobs of ecstasy only fuelled their desire to have her reach a fifth.


03: The Knights' Ultimatum.

Might her Knights make her climax for a fifth time?

The three who knelt behind Maria were led by Tanya. They caressed and stroked Maria's beautiful and wetly overflowing pussy, and they did so with not just the skill of a Knight but also the passion of a lover. The three who remained were led by Elizabeth, and although they could not access her as freely as their peers could, they were not to be outdone. They worshipped Maria's heaving and sensitive tits even as their fingers pinched and pulled at her swollen teats with an expertise born of experience.

Maria's circumstances were such that she was barely capable of conscious thought, let alone any kind of strategy; but she was as consumed by her fears as she was by the ecstasy that tore through her. She lay helplessly at the center of her six Knights as they ravaged and worshipped her beautiful young body, but her determination and willpower were more than worthy of her rank.

It was for that reason that the six of them pleasured her in vain. Even when her orgasms stole her mind away, Maria managed to retain some small sliver of determination with which she held back from squirting. The toll that her climaxes took upon her could not be denied though, and with every orgasm that she reached, with every fresh upwelling of pussy juice and sudden jerk of her body, she lost a little bit more of her grasp upon consciousness.

Might her Knights make her climax for a fifth time?

Certainly they could have had they so desired. Might they finally drive her beyond her limit, and cause her to squirt? Might they cause her to shame herself once more before them and the slaves who had tuned in to their EnPid channel? Certainly they would have, had they not chosen to relent. To Maria's relief, her six beautiful lovers ceased their onslaught; and then a gentle whisper caught her attention.

"Are you going to faint, Princess Maria?"

Julie. Her voice was as full of love as her eyes, and as tender as her touch. Maria had no strength with which she could muster even a single word in response, but she shook her head before collapsing. Her Knights smiled at each other then, and their smiles were full of love for the young slave who sobbed raggedly beneath them. They smiled in the impish and mischievous satisfaction of a goal achieved, but they also smiled in disappointment for a goal unachieved. They looked down at her then, and for a while, they watched in silence as she shivered and trembled through the aftershocks of her ecstasy.

They knelt with their eyes bright, their breasts swollen and their teats erect, though. Their loins were aflutter, their clits erect and their thighs wet with their juices. They knelt on the brink of reaching their own orgasms, but they merely grinned at the knowledge of each other's arousal; and they leant downward to declare their feelings to the slave whom they served.

"I adore you, Maria..."

A whisper from Elizabeth.

It was uttered so quietly that none of the other Knights would have heard it had it not been for the EnPid system, and it was followed by the tender touch of her lips upon Maria's ear.

"I love you, my darling Princess..."

Catherine, as she ran her fingers along the slope of Maria's heaving back. The other Knights took turns to utter their love and run their fingers across her body, but Maria could do nothing but lie trembling and whimpering in dread whilst she fought for breath and composure.

Would they resume their assault?

Would they take advantage of her post-orgasmic weakness in order to force her to yet another climax? To her relief, they did not attempt to do so, but instead they caressed her as if in wonder at the fact that they could so easily touch her body. They did so with such innocent love that their previous lust seemed somehow surreal, and just for a moment she wondered whether she had imagined the entire experience. The wetness beneath her loins was reassurance enough that her ordeal had been no illusion, but Maria's fears were assuaged, for she knew that they would let her repay the pleasure that they had given her.

"I love you, Elizabeth... I love you, Catherine, Michelle; Julie, Lorraine; Tanya... I love you all..." She gave a whisper of her own, and her words were accompanied by an increase in the blush upon her cheeks. She wanted to look at her lovers, to gaze into their eyes and let them see the love within her own. She knew what she would see if she tried to look upwards through her own eyes, though; and so she chose to forego the sight of her lovers' breasts all-but-hidden in shadow and heaving in passion. She instead moved her arms weakly forward until she could embrace Elizabeth's hips, and then she buried her face into the warmth of Elizabeth's lap before closing her eyes.

"You are all so beautiful... So wonderful..." She smiled then, and moisture filled her eyes once more at the sight of the adoration with which her Knights gazed down upon her. "Which of you... Which of you is next? I want to repay you all... Over and over again..."

"Oh...? What time do you think it is, my Princess?"

To Maria's surprise, Elizabeth giggled at her heartfelt declaration whilst the Lower Knights grinned as if at some private joke. It was then that Maria recalled how bright the morning sunshine had seemed, and her blood ran cold once more.

"Did you think we were making love to you?" Elizabeth kissed Maria's ear once more, and then she dug her fingers gently but firmly into the soft, warm flesh of Maria's still heaving tits. "Did you think we'd take turns...? You're ours today, my love, and you'll squirt before the thousands of slaves who are watching us right now."

"But you -!"

"We were just frigging you, my darling Princess."

For the first time that she could recall, Maria was interrupted not by Elizabeth or Tanya, but by the always respectful Catherine instead. She was therefore so startled that she barely noticed the chorus of agreement with which the other Lower Knights greeted Catherine's words, and she was given no time to question their declaration.

"And we'll continue to do so, my love..." Elizabeth spoke in a voice that was full of malicious mischief. "You know we got no problem with just frigging you like this all day; an' Princess or not, you know we'll make you squirt before the day is up. It's up to you whether you get to pleasure us in return. Just agree you'll do as we say. Just squirt for us, an' our pussies will be yours."

"You know that I cannot! You know that I am forbidden to do so...!" Maria tried her best to protest, but her strength was drained by the unfairness of her situation. Why did she have to state the obvious? Why should she have to put into words something that should have been nothing more than a matter of common sense?

"Because you're a Princess, my love?" Elizabeth was the first to reply, but she was followed a mere moment later by Catherine.

"Because we're no longer commoners, your Highness?"

"Yes!" Maria nodded her head fervently as she replied. "I would do anything permitted if it let me pleasure you all now, but I am bound by law...!"

"Then it's because you're not just a commoner anymore, your Highness...?"

"No! No, no; no...!" Maria cried out in frustration; for she desired her lovers so strongly that she was left without the wits required to realize the uncharacteristic nature of their words. "It is because I am less than a commoner! I am nothing more than a means to defend our country, and I must do nothing that would compromise my ability to do so!"

"Oh? And fucking us sluts right now would do that?"

"Elizabeth!" Maria gasped at the crudity of Elizabeth's words. She was alone in her reaction however, for the Lower Knights responded with little more than giggles of understanding. "It would... It would show that I cannot control my desire, and it would reduce the glory of those who might defeat me..."

"Then, my love, you're just gonna have to accept we're gonna pin you to this bed, and one way or another, we'll make you squirt. An' unless you give in, you're not gonna taste our pussies until tonight..." Elizabeth, once more. Her voice was as malicious as Maria had ever heard it, yet it was at the same time touched with mirth and full of anticipation. "Now, how about we get round two started?"

"As you command, Elizabeth."

"As you command, Mistress!"

The Lower Knights obeyed Elizabeth immediately, but Maria surprised them by lying supine as they swapped their positions about her. Her breath caught within her throat whilst her heart raced within her breast, but her shock was due to neither Elizabeth's words nor the promptness of her Knights betrayal. Her apparent submission was instead due to a sudden realization that of the three threats that Elizabeth had made, it was the last that she feared the most.

Should she fear being held prisoner and being ravaged before the tens or more likely hundreds of thousands of slaves who watched their EnPid's feed? No, she had long since grown used to such humiliation, and her Knights could never match the wicked cruelty of the Queens. Should she fear the shame of being made to squirt, and of having her humiliation played ad infinitum in clubs and bars throughout the country? Oh, that was significantly more fearful! It was however, just another part of being a Princess; and furthermore, the thought that her family might get to watch her shame was wickedly thrilling.