The Princess, Her Harem... Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No, it was instead the thought of her Knights clustered about her that struck the most fear into Maria. For how long could she maintain the composure expected of a Princess? For how long could she ignore the arousal that her Knights felt as their dildos throbbed within their hot, wet pussies? For how long could she hold back, knowing that her lovers knelt all-but pressed against her with their clits crying out to be touched and their juices just begging to be lapped from between their folds? The prospect was so fearful that Maria lay upon her bed in complete oblivion to the fact that her Knights had returned to caressing her once more; and her return to reality was brought about by a sudden burst of pleasure between her thighs.

To Maria's surprise, she found that her Knights had not returned her to her former lewd and half-kneeling position. They had, however, raised her buttocks and spread her thighs obscenely, whilst her head had been lifted from off the quilt so that her breasts jutted freely beneath her therefore arched body. For just how long had she remained lost within her usual trance, whilst her Knights once more positioned her according to their desires? Maria had no time to ponder the question for a second frisson of exquisite pleasure confirmed that her Knights were ravaging her once more.

Who was it who sucked upon her still swollen clitoris with such expertise, and whose fingers fucked her sodden cunt so noisily? Who was it whose tongue fucked her mouth so hungrily and passionately? Who was it who squeezed her breasts together so that she could suck voraciously upon both of her nipples at once? How easy it would have been to find out, had her assailants not been so skilful that she was consumed by pleasure once more! Had Maria been fighting within the Pits then she would have dedicated a few precious seconds to watching the EnPid's feed; for victory was often reliant upon a total awareness of just who was where and who did what. She did nothing of the kind however, for she was not within a Pit but instead upon the huge bed that she shared with six of her lovers; and she was reminded of times spent upon far larger beds.

How many times had she flushed scarlet in shame and secret delight as she watched her Queen break with tradition in order to dominate another Queen? How many times had she watched as other Princesses frigged themselves at the sight of her Queen defying all expectation and propriety, in order to bring theirs to her peak? It would have taken Maria all day to work out the answer to either question, for her Queen had proven to be as wanton in her actions as she was proper in her instructions.

The whole world knew that her Queen had broken every taboo that involved another slave, aside from that of forgetting her rank and pleasuring her daughter; but Maria was half-certain that she had done even that. Could she really say therefore, that her Queen would want her to hold back and maintain the dignity of her rank? Didn't it seem more likely that her Queen would prefer that she give in to her lust, and that she show her Knights that she could give as good as she got?

For almost twenty seconds Maria's mind whirled about the pros and cons of accepting or denying her lust. To her dismay however, she finished her internal debate only to find that her body had as usual chosen to act whilst her mind was otherwise preoccupied. That was not to say that she disagreed with what she found herself striving to do, though; for her only desire was to repay her lovers for their earlier attention.

Could she reach between the thighs of the Knight who suckled as if determined to draw milk that wasn't there? Could she twist her head to kiss the Knight whose lips played so sensually upon her neck? Might she be able to bow and twist enough so that she could suckle upon the clearly lactating teat that pressed wetly against her arm? Her Knights were bringing her to her peak with such speed and skill that even deciding upon a course of action was almost more than Maria could manage.

The decision was taken out of her hands however, for the agreement of her mind with her body had caused her to move with renewed determination; and her Knights knew her too well to mistake her capitulation to her lust. Would they allow her to do whatever she desired with their bodies? Would they be satisfied with the mutual fondling, groping and stroking that they had implied was all that they desired?

Of course, they wouldn't.

No Knight had ever disappointed her Queen and country by treating her Princess so fairly. It was then that Maria's Knights made their move and that Maria finally started to realize the true nature of what went on about her. They pushed her onto her back on the still ever-so-slightly damp duvet, and she caught her breath in shock as they did so.

Who was it?

Which one of the six had been selected to fuck her senseless, regardless of her wishes, and to make her squirt upon her double-ended strapon? The answer was so obvious that Maria skipped checking the EnPid's feed in favor of fighting back, but she had already lost the battle. The five who forced her onto her back were not as skilled in the art of close quarters combat as she was, but they had an almost unassailable advantage. Not only did they outnumber her but they also held her in such a way that she would have struggled to break free even under the best of circumstances. Their advantage was thus further compounded by the fact that her circumstances were far from ideal, for her Knights fought just as hard to bring her off as they did to restrain her.

The Knights who sat upon her wrists leant forward to suckle upon the breasts that they pulled roughly to their lips, whilst those who knelt over her calves leant forward to lash her swollen clitoris with their tongues. The fifth meanwhile knelt gently over her face so that her velvety smooth buttocks rested upon Maria's forehead whilst her pussy was presented directly before Maria's mouth; and her offer was perfectly clear. Would Maria continue to struggle against her Knights, and have them bring her to orgasm regardless; or would she instead bury her face in the beautiful, sopping wet pussy that gaped gently above her, and bring its owner to climax in her place?

Had she been fighting in a Pit then Maria would have denied herself the pleasure of doing so, and she would have continued her struggle despite its futility. She was not within a Pit however, and no slave could resist such an offer otherwise. What could be better than assaulting another slave's pussy with fingers, tongue or strapon? What could be more wonderful than to feel a lover climaxing upon oneself? What more delicious punishment could be given, than to force one who was in need of reprimand to squirt her juices, and hear her cries of shame? Maria gave an anguished and frustrated cry of defeat then, but she pushed her face upwards even as she did so; and her cry was muffled by the hot wetness of her Knight's pussy.

Maria was still too dazed by the assault upon her clitoris to bring her normal expertise to bear upon the Knight who knelt over her face, but she had never lacked for enthusiasm. She lashed her tongue against the beautiful pussy above her with tireless zeal, and she lapped from the wetly glistening clitoris to the trembling and overflowing cunt below. She was rewarded almost immediately by the sound of a startled and stifled cry of pleasure high above her, and the other Knights released their grip upon her with what felt like unwarranted caution.

Did they think that she would cheat as they had all those years ago? Had they forgotten just why it was that they celebrated their triumph over her, rather than her triumph over Elizabeth? Under other circumstances Maria might have been tempted to pout, but it was an undeniable fact that she had a best friend knelt over her, and the thought brought a smile to her face. Oh, they could fuck her senseless if they wanted to! She had no doubt that they would make her squirt like a fountain, but she was going to show them just how good she could make their sacrificial Knight feel! She grinned then, and she lay motionless upon the duvet, intent upon regaining her strength and composure, whilst she enjoyed the feeling of her Knight's folds dangling gently onto her lips.

Who was it above her?

Which of her Knights had been forced into risking her dignity before Maria's strength had been sapped by whatever orgasms they could inflict upon her? Julie? Lorraine? Like most slaves, Maria had spent too many hours kissing, licking and sucking upon her lovers' pussies to fail to recognize the differences from one pussy to the next. Julie and Lorraine were identical down to the last crinkle however, and so she dismissed the question from her mind. Instead, she continued resting until the sound of movement signaled that her Knights had overcome their delight at seeing her shame herself; and then she wrapped her arms about her Knight's thighs.

She stroked gently at the other's clitoris then, and she feasted with vengeful passion upon the other's pussy. Could she bring off all six of her Knights before they fucked her senseless? Might she somehow manage to make each one of them squirt across her breasts and belly? The slave who knelt over her face gasped and whimpered in pleasure with such reassuring speed that Maria lost herself in her desire to exact her revenge upon her pussy.

It was for that reason that Maria forgot to renew the feed that had automatically stopped as she neared orgasm. She lay, therefore, in complete ignorance of the fact that she ravaged Lorraine and that her Knights' plans were far from ordinary.

Her first inkling that something wasn't right should have come moments later when she felt a Knight's soft, warm breasts pressing firmly against her own, for it was unusual for one slave to dominate another in the missionary position. Not only was it generally more pleasurable for the latter to have her feet lifted onto the former's shoulders as she was fucked, but it was also easier for the former to make the latter squirt. At that moment in time, Maria was busy stroking Lorraine's clitoris as she thrust her tongue about Lorraine's deliciously wet cunt, though; and she was so engrossed in her task that she failed to notice even that oddity.

She did nothing more than tremble and groan in pleasure as the slave above her eased a strapon into her wet pussy, but that was only the first of her mistakes. Maria had consistently scored at the top of her class when it came to licking pussy, but there were times when such a skill could be a double-edged sword. Lorraine knelt in fear of the moment when she might squirt across her Princess, but her stifled and incoherent sobs of pleasure were almost as delicious as the juices that flooded her pussy. It was because of that, and because of Maria's desire to make her climax, that Maria could think of nothing but resuming her licking as soon as possible.

How long until she could adjust to the pleasure of the gently vibrating cock that had been thrust into her? How many seconds until she could manage to ignore its exquisite buzzing against her wet and swollen clitoris? Maria should have been surprised by the lack of movement above her, for it made no tactical sense to give her time to adjust to the feeling of it within her; but she instead lay unsuspecting that anything was wrong.

And then she felt a second pair of hands upon her thighs.

Maria gave a squawk of panic at that, for her experience with the Queens had taught her that there was only one thing that it could mean. Certainly, the world was filled with Knights who abused their Mistress's love and trust, and it had always seemed to Maria that she had the most daring of the lot. Would even Elizabeth dare to fuck her in her arse without asking her permission, though? Might it be that Elizabeth was willing to go without sex for a whole week in exchange for taking her in that way?

Maria renewed the EnPid's feed as hastily as she could, but no matter how quickly she did so, it still took a few seconds for the feed to kick in. She struggled to break free in the meantime, whilst she tried her best to sound a warning; but it was to no avail. Her cries were muffled by the pussy that flooded and trembled hotly upon her face, whilst her blindly waving hands found only the shoulders and wonderful breasts of the Knight who had already penetrated her.

It was then that Maria felt the first gentle touch of the second Knight's strapon between her thighs, and she sagged back down onto the duvet in relief a moment before the feed kicked in. The choice of make-up meant that it was Lorraine above her face. It was Elizabeth on top of her, and Catherine between her thighs. They were going to use both of their strapons within her pussy.

In the end, there had been no reason to worry.

Maria's relief was so great that she resumed her lapping and stroking with a renewed eagerness. It was as Catherine started to push forward and into her, that Maria realized exactly what it was that she had greeted with relief, however. She couldn't take both at once! Not ones that big, anyway! Not without warming up! She arched beneath Elizabeth and cried out once more then, but her cry was cut short by the gasped intake of breath with which she met the stretching of her pussy about her lovers' vibrating strapons.

Could she stop them?

Could she somehow let them know that she wasn't ready to be taken in such a way; that she needed more time to accept their girth? Maria's thoughts changed as her two lovers worked their fake cocks deeper and deeper into her body, and then she arched once more beneath them as they bottomed out within her. She cried out silently whilst her breasts heaved against Elizabeth's tits, and her breathing became fast, ragged and shallow. She clawed jerkily at the duvet beneath her as her Knights' strapons buzzed gently within her, and tears welled up against the smooth young buttocks that pressed against her wide-opened eyes.

As with any slave of more than a few years into adulthood, Maria had accepted more carefully pointed fists into her pussy than she could remember; and her Knights' strapons were not so large that they could together exceed the width of a slave's hand. It was her first time to be vaginally penetrated by more than one slave at a time however, and even though her lovers had done nothing but ease themselves into her, it was an experience beyond her expectations. She had never before felt her pussy being stretched in such a way, and the knowledge that two slaves thrust within her pussy at the same time made it all the more wonderful.

Could she take a third into her anus? Might her beloved Jason one day enjoy the sensation of a slave's strapon sharing her pussy with his cock? She lay dazed and shuddering beneath Elizabeth as she fought frantically to force her fantasies aside, but her desire to have her revenge was forgotten as soon as the two slaves started to move within her.

Might she regain some measure of composure, or was she to remain nothing more than a helpless receptacle for her lovers' thrusting? Maria could never have become a Princess had she not possessed depths of courage and determination that no ordinary slave could aspire to. She had never felt anything as incredible as what her two lovers did to her then though, and her resolve crumbled as they increased the speed of the thrusts within her.

She nevertheless longed to lick and suck at Lorraine's pussy though, for she had no shortage of desire! She longed with all of her heart to drink the oily juices that spilled from her young Knight, whilst she would have given anything to be able to resume her stroking at Lorraine's clitoris. She was helpless before the two who fucked her soundly however, and she could do little more than sob beneath the pussy that she longed so strongly to worship. She shuddered and jerked beneath her Knights, helpless even to clutch at Elizabeth's passionately thrusting hips; and her breath became all the more uneven as they drove her to climax.

"No!" She managed to cry out once more then, but even she couldn't hear her cry, for it was lost beneath the savage slapping of her Knights' loins against her buttocks and her mound. "Please...! Please don't...!"

Would they stop?

Would they relent at the last moment, and let her climax without disgracing herself? She managed to raise her hands so that she could grasp Lorraine's thighs then, but the gesture would have meant nothing even to herself, and she sobbed below Lorraine's pussy. She was sandwiched between two Knights who had barely managed to restrain their lust for her body, though; and it was at that moment in time that they could no longer hold back their desires.

They pulled roughly upon her sensitive breasts, so that they deformed and dragged them towards themselves; and Maria arched in helpless ecstasy as they did so. They mauled her heaving tits and suckled fiercely upon her swollen teats; and her delirium was such that she didn't even notice that Lorraine ground her sopping wet pussy passionately against her mouth.

Might she somehow save some small degree of face?

Might she somehow manage to avoid squirting, or at least make Lorraine do so as well? Had Maria been in any position to watch the EnPid's feed then she would have been relieved to discover that she was far from the only one in danger of losing control. Her Knights loved her with a passion equal to that with which they sought to shame her, and she was not the only one whose resolve was weakened by the fact that they were not within the Pits. Just as their presence had led Maria to throw aside her aspirations of victory, so the thrusting of Catherine and Elizabeth's strapons into her had signaled the inevitability of the Knights' defeats.

And due to her unusual circumstances, Michelle was the most obvious example of that. For most slaves, reaching the finals of the Princess Selection resulted in the unfortunate reality that as members of royalty, they could no longer meet the family whom they loved. Of course, it was not unheard of for two sisters to manage to reach the finals together, and Julie and Lorraine were one lucky example of such.

The Princess Selection was of necessity biased towards those young slaves who could offer decades of combat in the service of their nation, however. It was therefore unusual for mothers to enter, and whilst some had made it through to the finals in the past, it had never before happened that a mother and daughter had reached the finals together. Michelle had been blessed with a mother who was as skilled as she was still youthful though, and their fortune in being able to continue living together had only strengthened their love.

Her love was such that the sight of Catherine easing her strapon into Maria had been the most beautiful thing that Michelle had ever seen. She had stared in wonder as Catherine's strapon slipped gently between the petals of Maria's pussy; and then she had grinned in delight at the eager movement of Catherine's beautiful buttocks and the perfection of her rapidly bouncing breasts.

She had fucked herself with the dildo that throbbed within her pussy then, and as with any Sapphiran slave, she was naturally well skilled in the use of a dildo upon herself. She could easily have continued to several satisfying climaxes on her own; but she had instead made the mistake of moving behind Catherine. She had done so in order that she could watch more closely as Catherine and Elizabeth fucked Maria together, but her eyes had been drawn inevitably to Catherine's pussy instead, and the beauty of it had entranced her. She had continued to frig herself for almost two minutes regardless, but it had seemed to her that somehow, without her doing anything, she had moved closer and closer as time went on.