The Princess, Her Harem... Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please...?"

Catherine uttered just a single word, but she grinned in coy excitement once she had done so, and they had no need for any further discussion. Michelle leant forward with her tongue still displayed as she did so, and they gazed into each other's eyes as their tongues met. How wonderful it was for Michelle to know that Catherine tasted her own juices upon her tongue! How wonderful it was for Catherine, to know that Michelle sought to take back every drop of cum or bubble of froth that she stole from her! They grinned in delight as their tongues dueled wetly, and then their lips crushed together whilst each used one hand to caress the other's face.

Were they alone upon Maria's bed?

Did they exist in isolation, in a universe devoid of all else? For a while they might as well have been, for they kissed in oblivion to the beautiful and nubile young slaves who gasped and whimpered in exertion and pleasure about them. Their eyes shone in desire and excitement whilst their bare breasts heaved in passion, and each used one hand to tenderly caress and explore the other.

The side of her mother's face, and the graceful line of her neck. The line of her daughter's arm, followed by the curve of her daughter's soft, warm breast. The curve of Catherine's gently hanging breast, followed by the swollen and gently dimpled areole that encircled the erect, wet central bud. The smooth flesh of Michelle's stomach, and then the warmth of her mound followed by the swollen hood of her clitoris and the hot, wet folds below. They joined their peers in panting then, for their hearts raced despite the tenderness of their caresses, and their eyes fluttered closed as they pulled and stroked at each other's flesh.

Should they separate themselves from their peers, and fuck once more upon the bed that they shared with them? Should they grasp the toys that still vibrated within their hot, wet cunts, or replace them with their tongues? Under other circumstances, the two of them would have made love without hesitation, but they had not forgotten the young slave whose breasts pushed and rubbed against their faces.

"Later, Mom...? Will you fuck me later, Mom...? Should we do it now...?"

Michelle. Her last sentence uttered so quietly that even Catherine could not hear it. Her eyes dazed in pleasure and once more wide. Her breathing ragged and hot across the nipple that thrust so rudely between her mouth and Catherine's.

"Oh Lady, yes... Just so long as you fuck me...!"

Catherine. Her eyes as dazed as Michelle's, and just as full of anticipation and desire. Her body just as ready to accept Michelle's desire as Michelle's was to accept hers. She nodded her head eagerly, and she held Michelle's hot, wet pussy within the palm of her hand as she did so.

They giggled together quietly then, each aware that they would once more end the night fucking each other senseless before their peers; and then they turned their attention to Lorraine once more. They worshipped her together, their lips meeting as they kissed the soft, smooth flesh of her breasts; and their tongues fought about Lorraine's swollen teats as she sobbed and cried out in ecstasy above them.

It was true that Michelle had been the first to follow Catherine's example in betraying Lorraine, but she had earned that distinction by a mere fraction of a second. Even as Michelle moved to join Catherine at Lorraine's breasts, Tanya stood up to grasp Lorraine's hair in her hands, and she pulled Lorraine about with no thought of gentility or restraint. She did so until Lorraine's dazed and bewildered eyes met her own; and then she put a halt to Lorraine's sobs of pleasure. She kissed her with an eagerness that left Lorraine no opportunity to continue her cries, and she pushed herself against Lorraine with a passion that would have left Lorraine breathless had she not already been so.

If Catherine and Michelle existed in isolation, then so too did she, Julie and Lorraine, however; for Tanya's desire for the two identical lovers was matched only by her desire for Elizabeth. She crushed her tits savagely against Lorraine's side even as she thrust her mound against her hip, and she shoved her hands downward at the first opportunity. She pushed Maria's fingers aside so that she could hold, pull, stroke and squeeze two identical clits; and the two identical slaves gave identical cries as she did so.

She was not alone in the fervor of her passion, however.

Lorraine was unfortunately unable to copy her movements, for she was all-but out of her mind in ecstasy, but Julie had no such problem. Tanya was, therefore, distracted from her enjoyment of their cries by the fact that Julie's fingers found her clit even as her fingers found theirs, and she joined them in crying out before jerking her fingers upon each swollen hood of flesh.

"Oh, Lady! Oh, fuck, you bitch...!"

An indignant gasp from Tanya; tempered only by the acceptance and love behind the vengeful look with which she stared at her assailant.

"Look who's talking, you cow...!"

A sob of equally half-hearted outrage from Julie, her eyes not only as indignant and vengeful as Tanya's, but also filled with the same hungry anticipation. They moved as if one then, for they stroked at each other's sopping wet folds even as their hands fought for possession of Lorraine's abused clitoris. They fought as slaves then, for they stroked furiously at each other's clit as they kissed with ruthless force above Lorraine's shoulder, and their hands found each other's vibrators as one. Again and again, they whimpered in pleasure even as they buried the soft-skinned shafts within each other's hot, wet cunt. Again and again, they released the toys in order to stroke at each other's clit; and their eyes went wide as the toys popped wetly past the fleshy outer walls of their pussies.

Who could bring the other to her peak first?

Which one of them would be able to claim to have given Lorraine the most pleasure when it came time to rest? The two of them were so closely matched in strength and skill that there would have been no chance of anything but a long and protracted match had they fought one-on-one. They fought over Lorraine as well, though; and ironically, Tanya's victory in one battle was to lead to her losing the war. Her position at Lorraine's side gave her an advantage over Julie when it came to their fight over Lorraine's clit, and she was quick to grab command of the tiny pearl of flesh.

Julie's loss of access to her sister's clit left her with one hand free however, and she broke her embrace about her sister in favor of concentrating her attention upon their lover. She faced Tanya directly so that she could suck ravenously upon Tanya's heaving tits, and she ran her nails along the soft, flawless flesh between Tanya's buttocks in the way that she knew that Tanya loved.

There was of course no reason why Tanya had to let her continue unhindered, though; and had she so desired, she could have easily attacked Julie's even more sensitive nipples. There was however, something exquisitely wonderful about having both identical slaves' pussies overflowing and trembling upon her palms; and Tanya sobbed in defeat and pleasure at the realization that she could not bring herself to stop pleasuring Lorraine.

And to Lorraine's despair, Tanya's desire to make her squirt was echoed within the minds of their five lovers. Michelle, for example, would have given almost anything to be able to drink the milk that dribbled from Catherine's breasts as they ballooned against the First-Knight's back. She sucked upon one of Lorraine's teats instead, but she worshipped it with the same hunger and passion that she had always shown upon Catherine's breasts. Meanwhile Catherine wanted only to lap at the juices that she could feel dribbling down Michelle's thighs in response to her urgent frigging; but she instead matched Michelle's movements upon Lorraine's other nipple.

For her part, Elizabeth was trapped between Catherine and Maria, and she was thus unable to do much more than thrust her strapon ever-so-slightly in and out of Maria's pussy. She too played her part in torturing Lorraine though, for she moved her hands to caress Lorraine's thighs, and she raised her head as much as she could to kiss the base of Lorraine's flawless and heaving breasts. Julie, meanwhile, had devoted herself to bringing Tanya to her peak before Tanya could bring her to her own, and she therefore had no time in which she could pay any attention to Lorraine. Her body was nevertheless pressed both firmly and warmly against Lorraine's though, and there was no way that Lorraine could mistake the shivers and shudders of helpless pleasure with which Julie met Tanya's assault upon her clit.

And finally, there was Maria.

The Princess was so buried and hidden beneath her Knights that not one of them could see more than her flanks and limbs. Similarly, her sounds of pleasure were likewise masked by the gasps, moans, sobs and whimpers that her Knights gave in response to the pleasure that they received from each other. No slave could endure the simultaneous thrusting of Catherine and Elizabeth's strapons within her without at least nearing her own orgasm, though; and the spasmodic tensing of her hands upon Lorraine's thighs left no doubt as to the fact that she was approaching a climax once more. It seemed to Lorraine that her Princess did not move as if she were a slave close to orgasm, though.

Had Maria once more lost herself in the passion of her lascivious worship, and thus somehow transcended the limits of her flesh? Had she perhaps blacked out momentarily, and returned only to believe herself to be fighting within the Pits? Maria's skill with her tongue was such that the Queen herself had declared her to be without equal, and the Queen had often complained playfully about the fact that her Knights were the main beneficiaries. It seemed to Lorraine that Maria had never before worshipped her so wonderfully though, and she was as dazed by her astonishment as she was by her pleasure.

How was it that her Princess could keep her at her peak for so long, and yet not once take her over the edge? How was it that with just the tip of her tongue, the Princess could send such wondrous feelings blasting outward from her clitoris? There were no words sufficient to describe the skill with which Maria worked her tongue about and across her pussy; and yet Maria's skill paled in comparison to the hunger and passion with which she gobbled at her copiously overflowing cunt. And it was in that maelstrom of love and desire, in that tangled mass of fucking, sucking and stroking young slaves, that Lorraine was defeated.

She could stand it no more!

The delicious cruelty of the Princess who held her upon the very verge of her climax, yet withheld that final, wonderful explosion of pleasure. The treachery of the lovers who longed for her to shame herself once more, and who would no doubt never let her forget that she had done so unless she could inflict the same shame upon them. How could she deny her Princess the juices for which she hungered; and how could she deny her fellow Knights the spectacle that they desired just as strongly?

"Make me cum! Please...! Please, make me cum...! I... I'll squirt!"

The last of Lorraine's pride crumbled then, and she wept for her Princess to bring her to her climax. The other Knights giggled and squealed in delight at that, but Maria responded to her words by sucking upon her clitoris even as she lashed it with her tongue; and the exquisite sensations were enough to push Lorraine into her climax. She screamed into her hands whilst her back arched and her beautiful body jerked as if struck, and her juices erupted across Maria's beautiful face as her climax tore through her.

She squirted in helpless ecstasy. She gushed her hot and oily cum across not just Maria's face but also her First-Knight's as well. Her juices splashed and splattered across their heaving breasts; and her orgasm was both so copious and, for a while apparently ceaseless, that she drenched the two beautiful wives from nose to nipple. She collapsed forward once her climax had finished, and she sobbed in ecstasy and shame as she trembled through its aftermath.


05: Lorraine's Torment.

For a while, it was as if time stood still, for the Lower Knights knelt about Lorraine as if frozen. How incredible it was, to hear her helplessly and raggedly sobbing as she strove to recover from the ecstasy of her climax! How beautiful she was, as she shuddered and jerked within Catherine and Michelle's tender embrace! The other Lower Knights stared at her in breathless wonder and delight, whilst Elizabeth and Maria lay as if in a daze beneath her. How wonderful it was for them to feel her juices slick upon their flesh, and to feel the tremors of arousal and passion that still shook her young body!

The joy and wonder were distinctly one-sided however, for Lorraine waited in mortification and dread for the moment when her peers would decide that they had spared her for long enough. How mercilessly would they tease her about the number and volume of her ejaculations? How cruelly would they remind her of just how thoroughly she had drenched not only the First-Knight, but the Princess as well? That was not to say that she was a picture of misery however, for the perversity of basic human nature meant that an anxious and troubled smile played upon her beautiful face.

With how much elation would her lovers greet the obscene and shameful act that they had forced her to commit? With how much love would they kiss the tears of shame from off of her cheeks; and with how much relish and delight would they lick her cum from off the First-Knight and the Princess? It was natural for a group of slaves to fall into a helpless orgy of frigging or fucking after one of their number had been forced to squirt; and so Lorraine's heart raced in excitement as well as dread. Might her obscene and shameful climax be the trigger that would cause her lovers to fuck each other senseless yet again? Might one of her lovers restore some small part of her dignity by squirting helplessly when it was her turn to reach orgasm?

For almost a minute, Lorraine panted and shivered within Catherine and Michelle's embrace. She recovered her strength slowly as she did so, and then a familiar sound reminded her to activate the EnPid's feed. She did so then, and to her delight, she realized that she was to be spared the discomfort of her peers' teasing, for she found that her lovers moved with renewed determination about her.

"Mom... Oh, Mom..."

"Oh, my love...!"

Two whispers that only Catherine and Michelle could have heard unaided. Each was as full of love and desire as the other, but the first trembled breathlessly in pleasure, whilst the second was heavy with anticipation and need.

"Oh Mom, I need you...!"

"Then just cum for me!"

Two whimpers to match the whispers of a moment before. The sight of Catherine frigging Michelle as she moved passionately and urgently against her. Had Lorraine opened her eyes then she would have been able to see Catherine and Michelle in all of their beauty, but she leant frozen in wonder against them, and her breath caught within her throat as she watched them.

How wonderful and yet bittersweet it was to experience what Julie and herself had given up! She bit her lower lip and frowned as she witnessed the proper love between mother and daughter, and her heart skipped a beat as she not only saw what they saw but also felt what they felt as well. The warmth upon their faces and the racing of their hearts. The sensation of Catherine's breasts heaving raggedly in exertion and passion against her face, and of her own teats pushing defiantly against Catherine. The feeling of Michelle's clit erect and swollen beneath Catherine's furiously moving fingers, and the ecstasy that Michelle felt in response.

How long would it take for Michelle to cum?

For how long could she share in the exquisite pleasure of the caressing, fondling and stroking with which Catherine and Michelle adored each other? For how long could she enjoy not only Michelle's crude but passionate pulling and squeezing upon her swollen teat, but also the wonderful feeling of her teat between Michelle's fingers? They were forbidden to make love during the day; but the Knights were held to a far lower standard than the Princess was, and there had never been even a trace of competition between Catherine and Michelle. The time to pretend to fight had therefore long since passed, and Michelle encouraged rather than resisted Catherine's touch. She gasped in pleasure as her young body jerked and trembled in passion against them, and the obviousness of her pleasure only increased Catherine's lust.

Catherine slid her hand lower then, and she squeezed Michelle's mound passionately even as she slipped a finger into the hot, wet confines of Michelle's pussy. She worked one finger urgently against the fleshy front wall of Michelle's sodden cunt, and Lorraine stiffened once more as Catherine was rewarded for her efforts. Michelle cried out in pleasure as a new wave of juice flooded Catherine's palm, and Catherine moved even more urgently at that. She was not alone in doing so though, for Michelle thrust her mound against Catherine's hand as if she wanted only to feel it sinking up to the wrist within her. They filled the air with the sound of Michelle's pussy squelching wetly about Catherine's fingers and upon her hand; and Catherine begged Michelle to cum whilst Michelle gasped and sobbed in pleasure.

Could Lorraine help the mother and daughter who worked so feverishly beside her? Could she grope Michelle's youthful tits, or perhaps turn her face to one side and suck upon the stiff bud that still leaked its milk against her? Under other circumstances, Lorraine would have done so long ago, but she was surrounded by the slaves whom she loved the most; and the two behind her were not to be outdone by the mother and daughter whom they also loved.

"Stop it, bitch!"

"Oh Lady...! Tanya you cow!"

"Stop it an' just cum for me ya fucking cunt...!"

"Oh, you've had it now!"

A series of whispered cries. They were as sharp and as caustic as Catherine and Michelle's had been warm and tender, but they were no less full of love and desire. They were uttered amidst gasps of exertion and sobs of indignant pleasure; and they were accompanied by the gentle buffeting of Julie and Tanya's bodies against her own as they scuffled behind her. Who could maintain her hold upon the other's pussy? Who could not only force the other onto her back, but also take the opportunity to feast upon her opponent's gorgeously exposed tits? Who could force the other onto her front, and thus gain the opportunity to fuck her fingers or even her whole hand within the other's bared and exposed pussy?

Of course, fighting upon a bed without hurting or interfering with her companions was something that even the youngest college girl would not find difficult. The two behind her fought with the agility and the ease expected of a Knight however, and one of the first things that a Knight learned was that contact was good! Who wouldn't enjoy the feeling of another's breasts crushing against her? Who wouldn't find excitement in the knowledge that beautiful slaves were sliding their bodies against her ally or lover? Who wouldn't look forward to the look in her lover's eyes as she licked their opponents' cum from off of her body?

It was for that reason that Tanya and Julie pushed their bodies instinctively against her own as they fought. Lorraine whimpered in delight as their smooth and flawless skin slid damply against her own, and she relished the thrusting of their nubile young bodies against her own. How lovely it was to have their breasts heaving raggedly against her shoulders! How naughty it felt, to feel their buttocks brushing against her back as their hands fought between each other's thighs!

1...45678...28