The Princess, Her Harem... Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck me! Look how wet you are, you little cunt!"

A giggle that could only have come from Tanya. It interrupted her enjoyment of her lover's bodies, but she turned her attention to the EnPid feed once more in response, and the scene that it displayed was more than ample compensation. She found that her sister had been forced onto her back, and that a web of glistening cum spanned the short distance from her pussy to the hand that Tanya had mashed against it.

"And what's this? Water?"

Julie gave an indignant retort at that, but her hands were almost as quick as her words. She smeared a hand soaked by Tanya's copious juices across Tanya's face before trailing it down onto her heaving tits; and then she reached downward as if attempting to retrieve more.

"Oh, you fucking bitch!" Tanya laughed at that, and she brushed Julie's hand aside before attempting to return the gesture. Her doing so was a mistake however, for Julie responded by shoving her onto her back before scrambling hurriedly on top of her; and Lorraine caught her breath in prayer.

Would she make it in time?

Might her sister somehow -?

Yes! To Lorraine's delight, Julie managed to sit upon Tanya's thighs before Tanya could escape, and she planted her feet firmly upon Tanya's arms before leaning limberly forward. It was obviously a far from stable position, but she grasped Tanya's tits even as she closed her mouth about one upward thrusting nipple; and Tanya was helpless to resist. She gave a squeal of pleasure and pain as Julie mauled her beautiful tits and sensitive teats, and Lorraine shivered in delight at the familiar sound.

"How do you like this, you cow? See how long they get?"

Julie's whisper was as wicked as it was full of desire, but Lorraine paid it no attention, for she was too enraptured by the sounds of voracious suckling and helpless pleasure that followed it. How many times had she watched in wonder as Tanya reached her peak with nothing more than two slaves groping and suckling at her gorgeous breasts and proud nipples? How many times had she and her sister brought Tanya to her peak in such a way before deliberately and shamefully kneeling then squirting over her face together? How many times had their pleasure and their shame so aroused Tanya that she had spontaneously climaxed even as they flooded her mouth?

Lorraine told herself that there was of course no way that her sister would ever do something so disgusting and shameful in the same room as the Princess. She gave a shiver of horror and anticipation regardless, though; for Maria had watched the EnPid's feeds of them doing so on more than one occasion, and the thought of seeing her once more scarlet in embarrassment was all too tempting. Might Julie choose to debase herself beside the Princess in such a manner? Might her own already failing determination be all that stood between the last remnants of her dignity and her own sick desire to climax to her fullest across Maria's face?

Lorraine shivered once more, and she trailed her sodden folds across Maria's tenderly caressing tongue. Should she turn around and attempt to aid her sister in frigging Tanya to climax, or should she perhaps throw aside her loyalty to Julie, and aid Tanya instead? Should she take the opportunity to play her tongue within Julie's folds, and to feel her sister's so gorgeous buttocks against her cheeks as she did so? The thought of betraying her sister was so tempting that she trembled in a frisson of uncertainty and desire; whilst she felt as if she were drowning in the sensations that each slave felt as she frantically frigged the other.

Her attention to Julie and Tanya was brought to an abrupt halt however, for a change in the movements beneath her brought her own situation to the forefront of her concerns. It was just a kiss at first, but it was more forceful than those that had preceded it, and it was no doubt given with a familiar smile. It progressed rapidly onto a gentle caress from the hands that had once more returned to hold her thighs, and it was followed by a long, lingering lick of that all-too-skilful tongue. Again and again, that fiendishly wicked tongue lapped at her sodden, dribbling cunt; and Lorraine's eyes went wide at the sensation of it reaching upward from the folds that it had caressed previously to the still sensitive nub of her clitoris.

"Princess...!" Lorraine cried aloud in shock then, whilst her hands tensed spasmodically at her sides. What was Elizabeth doing? How could she have allowed the Princess to regain her composure, and why wasn't she fucking her? If she were otherwise occupied then the Lower Knights would gladly fight to take her place!

The answer to Lorraine's thoughts would have been obvious to any Sapphiran slave. She had neither the time to contemplate her First-Knight's treachery nor the time to warn her peers, however. The Princess was without equal when it came to both her love of pussy and her skill in worshipping it. She lashed and lingered, lapped and licked; and although her desire for revenge had clearly been sated, her love was more than enough to compensate. She worshipped Lorraine with her lips and her tongue, and she explored Lorraine's crinkly folds even as she probed her flooding cunt; but she also slid one hand downward. She caressed Lorraine's mound before finding her still swollen clitoris, and Lorraine sobbed in pleasure once more as Maria's fingers went to work.

"Please...! Please, your Highness, please don't make me squirt...!" She begged for mercy, but her words were muffled by the soft, hot flesh of Catherine's heaving tits. Her fear was contagious though, and other voices raised themselves in supplication.

"Mom! Mom...! Don't! Don't...!"

The sound of Michelle crying out breathlessly, and of her voice catching within her throat. The young Knight's words were accompanied by the feeling of her juices spurting and spraying across Lorraine's thigh as well as Catherine's urgently thrusting fingers.

"Oh, you bitch! You bitch...! You fucking -!"

A cry that became incoherent before it could become too crude to tolerate. The harsh sound of the quilt being torn once more above the obscene sucking, slurping and smacking with which Julie ravaged Tanya's teats; and the sensations of Tanya arching and bucking in unbearable pleasure against her back.

Might her sister manage to dominate Tanya completely for once? Might she finally get her chance to rub her sodden pussy all over Tanya's face, and to demand the oral attention that Tanya would have given gladly regardless? Lorraine's delight at the prospect was so intense that she went to turn around so that she could gaze upon Julie; but her hopes were shattered by the sound of a breathless gasp of pleasure.

Lorraine turned her attention back towards the EnPid feed at that, and she saw then what she had overlooked before. She saw Tanya through her sister's eyes, with her face contorted in effort and pleasure as she lay curled upon the quilt beneath her; but that in itself offered no hint as to why her sister should utter such a delicious gasp. She also saw Julie through Tanya's eyes as well, though. She saw her sister's hard-tipped breasts hanging gently downward before the graceful curves of her thighs; and Tanya's arms wrested from her sister's hold and stretched desperately towards the place between her sister's thighs.

So that was it.

For almost a minute, Lorraine held her breath as she knelt as if frozen above Maria's face; and she watched her lovers in dizzy fascination. The sight of Tanya stroking her sister's clit feverishly even as she curled and pumped her fingers upward into Julie's pussy. The sight of Julie's hips moving involuntarily, at one moment seeking to escape the upward-thrusting fingers, and at the next seeking to chase them downward. The lines of clear and oily cum that puddled beneath her sister's clearly drenched pussy, and then the froth that spattered Tanya's frantically working hands.

For how long could each young slave withstand the other's assault upon her body? For how long would they pant and sob in desperate exertion behind her; and who would be the first to succumb to the other's fevered attempts to bring her to her peak? Lorraine's fascination with her dueling lovers was so intense that she watched in almost complete oblivion to the orgasm that grew within her. That was not to say that she was impervious to distraction though, for she was in fact disturbed from her trance by a change in Michelle's movements against her.

Lorraine turned her attention towards Michelle, and she caught her breath at the realization that the youngest of the Knights was in the process of bending towards her. Michelle leant into her then, and she forced her nubile young body against her own until their breasts crushed damply together, and then she pushed herself upward. She raised herself until she could press her lips hard against Lorraine's, and even as she did so, she ran her hands downward until she could clutch feverishly at Lorraine's buttocks.

Michelle whimpered in desperate passion as she sought to thrust her tongue into Lorraine's mouth, whilst her fingers sought to reach past Lorraine's small, tight anus to the sodden and dribbling pussy beyond. Her swollen teats were, meanwhile, equally determined in their efforts to push themselves into the soft, warm flesh of Lorraine's breasts; whilst her raggedly heaving tits sent shards of pleasure radiating outward from the nipples that they abused so cruelly.

Had a slave been born who could resist the chance to feel such a gorgeous young nymph pushing urgently against and into her? Could any slave look at Michelle's raised and trembling buttocks, and not pause to imagine herself directly behind them? The EnPid ensured that Lorraine could see what she would otherwise have to imagine, and under other circumstances, Lorraine would have been helpless to stop herself from admiring the sight of Michelle's most private places. Naturally, the tiny anus was lacquered and decorated with a dusting of ground gems, but it had been made all the more lustrous by an ample application of Catherine's saliva. The delicate pussy below was even more sodden, however; and the removal of the vibrator from within it had left it gently but gloriously gaping. It was therefore a feast of coral pink within an orchid of white froth and delicate pink flesh, and under other circumstances, Lorraine would have hurried to grab her camera so that she could photograph it for Maria.

Despite everything that should have made Michelle irresistible, Lorraine's attention was drawn not by her but by Catherine; and she watched in breathless wonder as Catherine knelt behind Michelle. Catherine gazed down at Michelle's beautiful buttocks and widespread thighs as she did so, and it was because of that, that Lorraine could see not just Michelle's wonderfully eager pussy but also a good proportion of Catherine as well. The vast majority of that vision went all but unnoticed, though.

The slopes of Catherine's breasts, still coated with the lipstick deposited during the orgy of the night before. The white-tipped peaks of her swollen and jutting nipples. Her hands upon Michelle's trembling buttocks. The glimmer of the juices that coated Michelle's thighs and hung down from her obscenely displayed pussy. All were a mere background to the sight of her strapon bobbing and trembling before her, still wet with the Princess's juices.

"Mom...!" Michelle whimpered as she shuddered in urgent need against Lorraine. "Please use me...!"

Would she get to witness the mother and daughter joining as one? Might she get to see the so delicious sight of the youngest Knight's pussy parting wetly about the oldest Knight's strapon? Lorraine had always founds strapons to be too impersonal for her taste. Had she been given a choice then she would have preferred to watch Catherine fisting Michelle once more, or even better, to watch as the two beautiful Knights mashed their clits into each other's wet and gently gaping folds. The thought of seeing her two lovers fucking was nevertheless so arousing that Lorraine stiffened above Maria whilst her orgasm swelled once more within her; and it was at that moment in time that her EnPid feed cut out.

And for just one brief moment in time, Lorraine panicked.

She daren't risk cumming! She had to see it! She had to witness that wondrous moment when Catherine's strapon first parted Michelle's delicate folds! She had to see that moment when the tip first pushed into the hot, wet darkness of the cunt that waited eagerly between them! She pushed her soft and sodden pussy forcefully down upon Maria's face without realizing that she did so; and then she trembled in relief as the EnPid's feed kicked back in. How long would she have to wait? For how long could she resist the temptation to turn her attention towards the two lovers who quite obviously neared their own orgasms behind her? For how long could she resist Maria's fingers upon her clitoris? For how long could she withstand the teasing touch of Elizabeth's mouth upon her mound?

In reality there was no way that Catherine could hold back for more than a few seconds, for if anything she was even more eager to sink herself into Michelle than Lorraine was to see her doing so. The suspense was almost more than Lorraine could bear though, and she knelt on the verge of crying out for Catherine to fuck Michelle senseless. And then she saw Michelle's fingers curling upwards from between her thighs. She beamed in fascination at that, and she had no thoughts of how or when her young lover had first moved to do so. She clutched her hands over her mouth, and then she caught her breath once more as she watched Michelle's fingers sliding upwards. Would the youngest Knight be a good girl and part her pussy for Catherine? Would she be a naughty girl and grasp Catherine's glistening cock before playing its rounded tip against the delicate petals of her sodden pussy? Would she -?

"No...!"

Lorraine gave a breathless whimper of disbelief as her heart stopped within her breast. She knelt dumbfounded above Maria, and she swallowed once then once more as Michelle covered her pussy so that the only target left was that which lay above her fingers.

"Oh Lady...!"

There was no way that any slave could reach the rank of Knight without submitting to another. Lorraine had therefore not only watched Michelle being buggered, but had also buggered her and been buggered by her. There was a world of difference between submission after defeat and submission without, though; and slaves of equal rank normally only carried out the latter in the most private of settings. Of course, Michelle had submitted to Catherine on numerous occasions in the past, for it was the ambition of every loving daughter to accept Catherine's strapon deep into her buttocks. She had never done so before Lorraine or the other Knights, however; and Lorraine knelt in the certain belief that Michelle would giggle and remove her fingers at any moment.

The youngest Knight did no such thing, however; and in the next moment, Catherine made clear her intention to carry out Michelle's implied wishes. She unbuckled the straps that held the double-ended dildo within herself, and then she licked her hands before smearing Maria's juices up and down its sordid length. For ten long seconds she worked her saliva and the Princess's delicious cum into the soft, vibrating phallus, and then she reached one hand down between her own thighs. She gathered her own cum then, collecting it from between her folds and from off of her thighs; and Lorraine swallowed in sordid anticipation as Catherine brushed her juices across Michelle's small anus.

"Watch Mom, Lorra'... Watch what she does to me..."

A whisper in her ear, uttered in a voice that was breathless, embarrassed and shameful yet yearning nevertheless. Michelle punctuated her sentences with a timid kiss against Lorraine's neck, but she pushed herself passionately and urgently against Lorraine even as she did so.

"I know... I know that you've wanted to... And I want you to watch..."

Her words went unheard, but Lorraine whimpered once more regardless. She swooned upon Maria's face whilst her hips moved of their own accord, and then she reached downward to clutch desperately at her mound without realizing that she did so. She closed her fingers over her swollen clitoris to the amusement and disappointment of the two who worshipped her there; and she stared with her eyes wide, her cheeks flushed, her mouth agape in voiceless wonder and her breasts heaving.

"Please...!"

She whimpered as Catherine's fake cock nudged gently against the tight ring of Michelle's anus. She knelt so completely and utterly fixated upon the pretty phallus and its small, glittering target that she had no wits which she could notice the grin of surprise and delight with which Catherine greeted her begging.

"Please hurry...! I'm gonna cum soon...!"

She whimpered again, but her voice was hidden beneath the muffled cries with which Tanya succumbed to her climax. Catherine's hips trembled with her own need to see herself within her beautiful daughter; but she pushed forward slowly and gently despite that.

"Fuck her...!"

A cry of desperation as the free tip of Catherine's double-ended dildo pushed ever so slowly into Michelle. A sob of despair as the Princess gave up on forcing her fingers away from her pussy, and instead moved on to grinding them against her swollen clitoris. For a moment, Lorraine feared that she might miss the sight of her youngest lover accepting her oldest lover's strapon, but it was in that moment that Michelle twisted so that she could gaze back at her beautiful mother.

"Don't... Don't tease her, Mom...!" Michelle whimpered weakly, shuddering against Lorraine as she did so, and then she gritted her teeth for a moment before crying aloud. "Do it, Mom...! Use me hard -"

And with that, Catherine pushed her dildo deep into her.

Michelle gave a voiceless sob whilst her fingers clutched fiercely at Lorraine's naked buttocks; but Catherine's loins slapped against her buttocks even before she had finished doing so. Again and again, Catherine pounded herself upon the vibrating cock that was now firmly held by Michelle's tightly clenched buttocks; and Lorraine swooned dizzily as she did so. How incredible it was to see a mother using Michelle as was proper! How wonderful it was to not only hear the slapping of flesh and the slurping of Catherine's greedy, wet pussy; but also to feel the pleasure that the mother and daughter shared as they thrust their hips in unison. It was in that moment of perfection that Lorraine realized that she stroked her clitoris without Maria's encouragement, and her pride had been so thoroughly destroyed that she did nothing but increase the urgency of her strokes.

"Please use me..."

A familiar and breathless whisper from behind. The sight of Tanya lain suppliant upon her back, her face scarlet and her tearful eyes imploring; her thighs spread wide and the quilt between them drenched with the cum that she had sprayed across Julie's mound. The sight of her sister moving forward as if in a daze until she knelt over Tanya's neck, her face a frown of imminent ecstasy and one hand clutched at her pussy. The knowledge of what it was that Tanya desired and what it was that Julie would no doubt do.

"Mommy...!"

"My love...!"

Sobs of pleasure from the young Knight who frigged herself frantically, and whimpers of desire from the middle-aged Knight who fucked her with such obvious relish. Catherine's lips pressed feverishly against Michelle's trembling shoulders and arching back as she ground herself upon the fake cock that thrust backward from Michelle's derriere.

"I adore you, Maria... I need you..."

1...56789...28