The Princess, Her Harem... Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A whisper that Lorraine and the other Lower Knights would pretend that they had never heard.

"Then cum for me, Liz'... You just need to cum for me..."

And then a reply that was muffled by Lorraine's pussy but audible to Elizabeth, and thus to each of them as well. The sight of her First-Knight's now exposed buttocks jerking and trembling helplessly as she fucked the Princess and was thus in turn fucked herself; and of the Princess's arms reaching downward so that she could work her magic between Elizabeth's thighs. It occurred to Lorraine then that of the six slaves whom she loved the most, there were four who were about to reach their climax; and the EnPid's feed cut out as her own orgasm threatened to consume her.

"I'm gonna cum...!" She sobbed aloud then, for she was too busy hugging Michelle to cover her mouth as was proper; and the last words that she understood were proof that even the Princess had given up on their pretense of combat.

"Just... All of you... Just squirt, okay..."

But it was a filthy order!

It was an obscene and disgusting order!

It was an order the likes of which had never been given by one slave to another. It was also the kindest order that any slave had ever given another though, for in giving it, Maria took on not only all of the shame that their pleasure might otherwise have caused them, but also the shame of uttering the words themselves. The shame that she would endure would in fact be worse than that attributable to her own squirting; for she could not blame her words upon them or upon her own weakness, and she would not be able to redeem herself by making one of them squirt. Her order was so shocking that they froze for just a moment, and they stared down at her whilst their hearts pounded within their heaving breasts.

They were Knights though! No, they were more than that, for they were Knights of Kritoria. They were therefore amongst the best fighters that the world had to offer; and they had fought too often to be thrown for long. Those who could do so looked at each other and saw that they had heard correctly, and their eyes brimmed with tears at the thought that they were lucky to serve a Princess who could utter such words.

Should they try to hold back?

Should they pretend to enjoy their orgasms to the fullest but secretly hold back? No! They knew better than that! They knew better than to try to disobey. They offered her their love and their thanks by striving to ensure that she could enjoy the sight of them cumming to the fullest of their ability. They fucked, frigged, ground and slammed themselves against each other even more feverishly, and Maria whimpered in joy and shame as they did so. Five beautiful slaves sobbed and wept together then, and their bodies jerked and shuddered as they were united in the exquisite ecstasy of their climaxes. They could pay no attention to their lovers' ecstasy however, for they were each too busy complying with Maria's order, and the bedroom echoed to the sounds of slaves sobbing and squirting in ecstasy.

They were not alone in crying however, for Maria and Tanya joined them in doing so; and Maria wept in joy despite her shame and even though she was still far from her own climax. Tanya, on the other hand, covered her eyes with one arm and tried her best to deny her tears. It was not just her lovers' pleasure that caused her to do so though, for she also remembered the time when she had fought for her Princess. She shed no tears over the knowledge that Maria had been defeated, for instead it was the fact that she had almost refused to betray Maria that caused her the most pain.


06: Love, Perversion and Shame.

It would be incorrect to say that Maria lay on top of a bed that was drenched with her Knights' cum, for her bed was of necessity large enough to sleep both them and any visiting members of royalty. Instead, it would be correct to say that she lay at the center of several large and intersecting patches of cum; and that she herself was drenched from head to thigh with the juices that her lovers had squirted as they climaxed. Meanwhile, her lovers had collapsed upon and about her, and at any other time she would have delighted in the sobs and whimpers, shivers and shudders with which they tried their best to ride out the aftershocks of their orgasms.

Which slave could lie amidst such nubile beauty and not try her best to stroke at a still-sensitive pussy? Which slave could lie drenched in her lovers' cum yet not attempt to salvage and then drink that precious fluid? Unfortunately for Maria, the answer to both questions was the same slave who had undoubtedly shocked and stunned not only her country but also her world by ordering her Knights to squirt. Her attention at that exact moment in time was therefore not upon her lovers or their pleasure, but upon the thousands of slaves who at any one time could be expected to have tuned in to her mansion's EnPid feed.

How grievously had she shocked them? For how long would they look at Samantha and see not the Champion whom they adored, but instead the Champion whose daughter who had ordered her Knights to squirt? Would they blame Samantha for her actions? Would they look at her sisters and think of them as being similarly corrupted? Would they look at her and think that she had returned to a time when all slaves had served under the absolute command of the long dead Masters? Would they think that just as the Masters had, she too looked at her fellow slaves and thought of them as things who lived and fucked only for her satisfaction?

Of course, nothing could have been further from the truth, but she could not explain why it was that she had forgotten her role as Princess. Why was it that she had given in to her desire to see them at their happiest? How had she forgotten not only the hundreds of millions of slaves who looked upon her as an example of what was right and proper, but also the rules of common decency that she was meant to uphold? Might it be that in following her Queen's example she had strayed into an area of temptation beyond her power to resist? Might she have kept her desires hidden had she not done so?

Maria had never been the sort of slave to make excuses for her actions, and the thought of being unable to offer any form of justification for them was a dagger in her heart. It occurred to Maria then that she had finally proven just how right she had been in her protests that she was not suited to the role of Princess. The fact that it was only due to the Queen that her protests had been in vain therefore brought a fresh wave of misery. Might she black out once more? Might her usual weaknesses grant her some small sliver of peace? She lay in a pit of despair, and she was isolated from her Knight's by the maelstrom of emotions and pleasure that left them in no condition to offer even a single word of comfort.

But humans are perverse creatures.

She sniffled in shame as tears of misery wound their way down her ashen cheeks, and yet her heart raced despite its heaviness, whilst her lips trembled and twisted as if fighting to form a smile. How many of her Knights had squirted their oily, feminine cum across her, the bed or each other? To how many of her six beautiful and naked Knights could she attribute the cries and muffled screams of pleasure that had filled their bedroom? The thoughts were enough to breathe some life into her desire, and her curiosity was sufficient to rouse her from the fear and shame that had claimed her.

She had lost track of her lovers' movements in the delight of having Lorraine's pussy crush wetly down upon her mouth. As often as they tried to trick or deceive her, she at least knew their desires well enough to have a vague idea of which positions they would have fallen into, though; and she reactivated the EnPid hopefully.

Lorraine?

She had no need of the EnPid to answer that one, for she would never forget the torrent of hot and oily cum that had threatened ever so briefly to drown her. How intoxicating it had felt to have it filling her mouth even more quickly than she could gulp it down! Unfortunately, Lorraine's orgasm had eventually caused that ambrosial fountain to aim away from her already overflowing mouth; and even her own survival couldn't fully compensate Maria for the fact that she had lost those precious juices.

She reviewed the EnPid anyway though, and she smiled at the sight of her face beneath Lorraine's pussy; whilst she licked her lips unconsciously as she saw the young Knight's cum spraying across her face, her neck and her breasts once more. Unlike Maria herself, Lorraine was one of those unfortunate slaves who tended to squirt repeatedly once driven beyond her limits, and to Maria's delight, she found that she had done so three times. She replayed that wonderful scene once for each time that her Knight had squirted, and her breath caught within her throat each time that she did so. Three times, she watched her Knight's juices splashing and spraying repeatedly across her mouth; and three times, her heart skipped a beat as Elizabeth lunged forward suddenly. Of course, Elizabeth's doing so deprived her of any further video, but she heard Elizabeth gulping hurriedly, and she tasted Lorraine's juices upon her tongue even as she felt the hot liquid flowing down her throat.

Then Elizabeth herself?

Maria turned her attention to her First-Knight next, but there was no real need for her to do so, for the sensation of Elizabeth's cum gushing repeatedly against her delicate folds and swollen clitoris had almost driven her to climax herself. She reviewed Elizabeth's orgasms regardless of need though; and even though Elizabeth's pleasure was dulled by the EnPid system, it was enough to set her loins aflutter.

Who else had squirted, though?

Which other Knights might have gained some small increase in their pleasure due to her perversity? She watched her other Knights hurriedly then, and she grinned beneath Lorraine as she was rewarded with the sights and sensations that each had enjoyed. Catherine, squirting between Michelle's so gorgeous buttocks and against Michelle's tautly stretched anus. Michelle, squirting through the fingers that she and Catherine played upon her beautiful, young pussy, to spray across Lorraine's thigh. Julie, squirting once more against Tanya's face and into her mouth, as she and Lorraine were wont to do. To Maria's surprise and delight, Tanya managed to capture every drop of that precious liquid; and Maria told herself that she would ask Tanya to teach her how she had done it.

Then Tanya herself?

Had she too squirted?

She had. She had squirted across Julie's mound as well as across the quilt from her thighs to her toes. To Maria's disappointment, it was also obvious that she had done so before she had uttered her disgraceful order, though; and she vowed then that she would shame herself once more. That she would repeat those filthy words as many times as were needed in order to rectify her mistake in doing so too late to aid Tanya. She turned her attention from the EnPid feed to the six beautiful slaves who had started to stir about her; and it was then that Elizabeth finally gathered the strength to whisper four words into her ear.


07: The First-Knight's Conspiracy.

"I love you, Mari'..."

A whisper uttered within the warm, dark prison of naked and beautiful female flesh that had been reformed by the collapse of the Knights above and about them. A whisper uttered only because the slaves who had sobbed and squirted in ecstasy across them were too busy recuperating from their orgasms to listen to their First-Knight's voice. It was just four words, but it was uttered in the voice of a girl many years younger, and it held a world full of meaning. Love. Desire. Acceptance. Submission. Elizabeth ran her fingers along Maria's jaw as she spoke, and then she leant forward to kiss Maria's neck before continuing once more.

"But... You know, I know your EnPid code... An' you know what I could do with it, don't you...?"

And then the voice of the slave that she had become for Maria's sake. The voice of the slave who would never show her any mercy, and who had led three of the other Knights against her.

"No!" Maria gasped in reply, and she shook her head as much as she could given the pressure of Lorraine's hot, wet pussy and velvety smooth buttocks upon it. "Please -!"

"They wanted to remind you of their favorites..." Elizabeth interrupted her with a wicked grin, and then she bit Maria's neck ever-so-gently before carrying on. "The first time we D.P.'d Tanya. The time you and the twins got off on a triple-ended dildo. The time we tied up Michelle so we could gangbang her as Catherine watched. You remember how she frigged herself senseless? How she rubbed herself off all over Michelle's face once we were done? Then that time you did Catherine from behind, so her cum and her milk splattered all over Michelle... They gave me their codes, Mari'... I can let you feel everything that they felt, all in one go... How do you think you'll cope, Mari'...? Catherine reckons you'll only squirt ten times before you pass out, but Tanya reckons you're good for thirteen."

"Elizabeth!" Maria whimpered plaintively. "Please, not now! You already made me squirt once, and I -!"

"Once? Just once?" Elizabeth giggled maliciously, and she pushed her mound against Maria's pointedly. "You think I would stop at just once? Or at a hundred times? You think I -?"

Elizabeth's word stopped abruptly then, for Maria silenced her with a kiss.

It was an awkward kiss, for Lorraine's buttocks were still pressed against her hair, whilst her gorgeous pussy was still dribbling over Maria's nose and cheeks. She managed to twist just enough to press her mouth against Elizabeth's though, and Elizabeth did not attempt to back away. She shivered and trembled instead, whilst she opened her mouth before Maria's, and Maria took her up on her silent offer. She kissed Elizabeth gently but deeply then, and their tongues slid wetly together amidst the last of Lorraine's juices whilst Maria slid her hands outward and upward until she could grasp Elizabeth's buttocks.

How warm they felt in her hands! How smooth their flesh, and how familiar their resistance to her fingers! How comforting the quiet mewls and whimpers of pleasure with which Elizabeth greeted her forceful squeezing! Under other circumstances, Maria would have gladly continued both their kissing and her own groping of Elizabeth's buttocks; for her heart raced and her loins fluttered, whilst her cheeks were flushed with red. She stopped as soon as Elizabeth attempted to return her tongue's invasion, though; and then she whispered a quiet reply.

"There are times when you are cruel, deceitful and horrible, my love; but you are always kind as well, and you would not do that..." Maria smiled as she spoke, and she ran one finger down between Elizabeth's buttocks until she felt the small ring of corrugated flesh that marked her anus. "You try to pretend, but you are too wonderful, my love; and I would have you always remain so..."

"You don't believe I know their codes, my Princess?"

"I am certain that you do, even though you should not." Maria giggled quietly, and then she looked upward as the Lower Knights started to move from about her. "But I think... I think that... That you are too kind..."

Maria could not bring herself to say the words, but just the thought was enough to bring back the feelings of guilt and shame that had plagued her.

"You think I understand what you did for us. You think I know how horrible it feels." Elizabeth interrupted Maria's shame before it could return in full force; and then she paused, and she ran one hand from Maria's left ear all the way down to her chin. "You're not fit to be Princess. You never were, and you never will -."

"Elizabeth!"

"Liz', you fucking idiot!"

"Oh Lady, you really are a beast in slave's clothing, aren't you!"

A chorus of cries from the five beautiful slaves who had scrambled upright about them. Maria had no doubt that they would have been followed by Elizabeth's sudden removal from on top of her, and past experience had taught her that her Lower Knights were more than capable of turning upon their First-Knight. As skilful as Elizabeth was, she would still stand no chance against the five of them combined, and there was something more than a little enticing about the thought of watching them take turns to dominate her afterwards. Maria wiped the tears from her eyes hastily, however; and then she hugged Elizabeth defensively and fiercely.

"Thank you." She gazed up at the shocked and concerned faces of her five Knights then, and then she giggled wryly before smiling bashfully. "But we have had five years together now, so I understand... Thank you, my love. You are not fit to be a First-Knight, and never were."

Elizabeth made no reply, but there was no need for words. She buried her face in Maria's shoulder, and she nodded her head quietly as the Lower Knights gazed down at them. It was a perfect moment. It was a moment of love and tranquility in which the five Lower Knights blushed and smiled above them; and because Elizabeth was busy trying not to cry, it fell to Tanya to ruin it.

"I've been saying that for five fucking years!"

But of course, it did not help that the remaining Lower Knights gave a chorus of agreement, for there was no way in which anyone could expect Elizabeth to take that lying down.

"Oh, you treacherous cunts!"

And then the moment of peace turned into a mad scramble, whilst the bed became a battlefield. Maria beat a hasty retreat to the end of the bed at that, for she did not intend to be caught up in her Knights' battle; and then she stared in mischievous delight. She watched as her First-Knight sought to get her revenge upon her five Lower Knights, and she grinned in tearful delight as they in turn sought to put Elizabeth in her place.

For how long could Elizabeth prevail against the five? For how long could she survive within that writhing tangle of naked and beautiful flesh? In the whole world there were at most two Knights who could match Elizabeth in speed and skill, and her ability to evade capture was only aided by the perspiration, pussy-juice and cum that lubricated her skin. She had no intention of escaping however, and the five Lower Knights were just as wet as she; whilst her remaining advantages were of insufficient worth to counter an assault by five at once.

Certainly, Elizabeth grabbed and squeezed her fair share of sodden pussies, and there was not one Lower Knight who didn't find her tits being pulled upon roughly at one time or another. Her skill was such that she even managed to pump her fingers in and out of each of the five slaves' pussies, whilst more than one Knight cried out in surprise as one of the many fallen vibrators was jammed hard against her swollen clit. She was however, just one Knight against five; and they were almost as skilled as she was.

For what felt like an age, the six beautiful slaves fought in an eerie silence that was broken only by their occasional sounds of arousal, exertion and shock; and for the duration of that age, Maria's Knights ravaged her beautiful wife. There was not one moment in which Elizabeth's nipples, breasts, pussy or arse were not under attack, and there were in fact many during which she faced an attack on every front. The Lower Knights did not stick to fingers and mouths alone either, for they used the fallen vibrators and previously discarded strapons even more readily than Elizabeth herself did. Again and again, they managed to press their vibrators against her proud clitoral hood so that she sobbed in pleasure. Time and time again, they pinned her in one position or another, and each time that they did so, they hurried to fuck her mercilessly.

1...678910...28