The Princess of Vymora Pt. 02

Story Info
Things take an unexpected turn.
2.9k words
4.26
18.3k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters depicted are over the age of 18)

Author's note: I have updated this chapter to include more backstory/character building and try to fix the pacing

Aylene

*

I gave a sigh of relief as Helena undid the ribbons of the restrictive corset on my dress. Once I was in my nightgown and free of the heavy material I dismissed the servants and tried to relax onto the soft bed in what the Prince had referred to as my room.

We had arrived in Starithia that afternoon and had been on a whirlwind tour of the city. I had been introduced to many of the noble families and my mind swirled with all of the new names and faces.

While my marriage was not quite as I had anticipated I was glad that it seemed to be mending the relationship between our two countries. An uneasy truce had existed between Vymora and Starithia since the death of Elon's parents.

The King and Queen of Starithia, along with Prince Elon's younger sister Princess Elanna, were assassinated one night in the royal Palace when he was only four years old. Rumor had it that Elon also narrowly escaped death and was rescued by his god father Lord Herron.

Vymora had been blamed for the attack and the high council of Starithia, led by Comander Torlee, had swiftly declared war against Vymora. Starithia had launched a fleet of battle ships to Vymora and the resulting siege on my family's castle lasted for almost a year before the Starithian army were finally defeated.

In the weeks that followed the siege, Lord Herron took custody of the crown in Prince Elon's name and signed a peace treaty with my parents, the King and Queen of Vymora. My betrothal to Prince Elon, to occur shortly after my 21st birthday, was also declared as a sign of unity between our two countries.

Of course I was only a baby at the time, but my governess would tell me horrifying tales from the battlefield as I was growing up. I had always known it was my duty to marry Elon and truly ally our two Kingdoms.

My thoughts flicked back to Prince Elon, as they seemed to be doing a lot recently. Today had been excruciating, my reunion with the Prince hadn't been as I had expected. He had come to collect me shortly after the ship docked in Starithia and I had been anticipating anger from him, especially when I confronted him and asked what had happened to Anna.

Instead he had casually informed me that she had been working in the ships kitchen and that he had asked Hale to get her a job in the palace. As we had been presented to the King, Lord Herron, and the royal court he had been nothing but friendly and courteous. He played every part of the perfect Prince.

My reaction to him had also been a surprise, the annoyance I had built up towards the Prince since our wedding night combined with the attraction I felt whenever he came close to me. My skin would tingle whenever he took my arm and flashbacks of him pushed up against me that night came unbidden, making my pulse race.

I wriggled further into the luxurious bed moving my hand up to squeeze my breast, mirroring the Prince's movement that night. I imagined the feel of his hard muscular body pressed up against me as I hitched up the bottom of my nightgown. I spread my legs apart remembering the feel of this thigh pressed between mine.

I slid my fingers along my pussy feeling the wetness gathering. I circled my fingers slowly thinking about how it would have felt for the Prince to bring his mouth down on mine; wondering how he would taste.

I squeezed my breast harder, a thrill went through me remembering the shiver of helplessness I had felt as he stalked towards me like I was prey, pinning me up against the bedpost.

I felt the pressure building and the movement of my fingers became more furious as I fantasized about the Prince laying me down on the bed and pushing that silky nightgown up over my hips. I slid two fingers easily into my wet pussy as I pictured him parting my legs and dipping his head slowly between them. I pumped my fingers inside me as I imagined him running his tongue over my swollen clit.

The vision switched back to Anna knelt between my legs on my wedding night and my guilt at our current situation came crashing back to me bursting my bubble. I reluctantly withdrew my fingers and rolled over onto my side, frustrated at being so close to release. Tomorrow I would find Anna and make sure she was okay.

Ironically I hadn't climaxed since I had become a wife, and my frustration was building to a level I had never experienced before. My longing for the Prince had become an almost tangible thing.

Anna

I was relieved when I heard the Prince tell Hale to get me a job in the palace. It wasn't the escape I had wished for but at least I'd be near Aylene.

I couldn't believe I was here in Starithia with her, I wasn't sure I would ever see her again after we had said a tearful goodbye on the morning of her wedding to the Prince. It wasn't until after she had left for the ceremony that I had received the summons, apparently Prince Elon had requested for Aylene's closest ladies maid to travel with her.

I had begged her so many times not to go through with the wedding. I had told her we could run away together, travel to one of the exotic Kingdoms where no one would find us and live out our lives together in a tropical paradise. Sometimes she would indulge me, we would talk about what kind of house we would live in, fantasize about the different ways we would while away the days, and joke about the different aliases we could use.

We always knew deep down that it could never be, Aylene was Princess of Vymora above everything else. Her loyalty to her people was one of the things I loved the most about her and also the thing that would ultimately keep us apart.

I had never known my father but my mother worked as a ladies maid to the Queen so Aylene and I had grown up together in the castle. We were the same age and had been best friends since before I could remember.

Aylene had always been beautiful to me, as we got older the boys around us started to notice as well. For her eighteenth birthday the King and Queen threw a huge ball, I could vividly remember the way she looked in her gown that night. Her long blonde hair was down, flowing halfway down her back and the emerald dress set off her green eyes. It also clung in all the right places, emphasizing her curves.

The young men all queued up for a dance with the Princess and afterwards we had laughed at their attempts to woo her. I made her laugh by imitating their stuttering invitations to dance and had twirled her around the room until we collapsed breathless with laughter on her bed in each other's arms.

I don't know where I got the courage, or if I was just emboldened by the three glasses of punch I had drunk, but that was the first time I kissed her. I remember thinking that her lips were just as soft as I had imagined they were, and how surprised I was when they parted for me.

I was jerked back to the present as Hale and a tall, stern woman I had not met before came to escort me off of the ship. We made our way to the Royal Palace, entering through the service entrance we walked down so many corridors I lost all sense of direction.

Hale's hand rested uncomfortably on my lower back and would slip down to squeeze my ass whenever the woman wasn't looking. I resisted the urge to pull away from him. It seemed as though Hale was wary of the woman leading us but I couldn't risk making a scene and losing my opportunity to stay in the palace near the Princess.

Finally we entered a large reception area that was lavishly decorated, the room was empty except for two pretty girls in ornate dresses lounging on one of the sofas giggling. "The sleeping quarters for when you are off duty are up those stairs to the left," the woman told me indicating a set of stairs at the back of the hall.

"Your room is third on the left, there are dresses in the closet for you to change into. Get dressed and come back down as quickly as you can," she instructed. Her tone was brisk and her demeanor left no room for argument.

The small room contained only a bed and the closet of dresses, the window was tiny however I couldn't help but notice the view over the beautiful palace gardens that stretched as far as I could see.

I changed quickly and ran my fingers through my hair before heading back downstairs. To my relief Hale was gone.

The woman was waiting for me when I came back down the stairs, she ushered me through an archway off of the reception area and into a corridor full of doorways. We stopped in front of the second doorway on the right and the woman spun me round to face her, her fingers digging into my upper arms.

"Your job is to make the client in here extremely happy, if you can't do that you will be out on the streets of Starithia," she said in a low menacing tone.

"Do you understand me?" she prompted after I didn't respond. I nodded, I didn't really understand but I knew I needed to stay in the palace close to Aylene.

"Good," she said, her face transforming into a wide smile. She opened the door and nudged me inside, "Go on then, girl."

Elon

Dinner with my god father was a solemn affair as usual. Aylene had retired early and despite our rocky start I found myself wishing she was here to lighten the mood. Reluctantly I had to admit she had impressed me today, the nobility of Starithia had taken an immediate shine to the Princess of Vymora, she had even managed to charm the King.

I had been worried about today since our first night on the ship. I had struggled to control my temper when we had disembarked the ship, instead of apologizing she had ambushed me with questions about the wellbeing of her ladies maid.

As the day went on I found my jealousy subsiding and I had started to enjoy her company. I even found myself finding reasons to be closer to her.

Why had I insisted on bringing her ladies maid here, that gesture had definitely backfired. Regardless of their relationship, she had obviously been planning to leave it behind her in Vymora before I had stupidly interfered.

A burst of anger at myself ran through me and I banged my hand down on the table earning me a sharp glare from the King. If it weren't for the girl it would have been my face nestled between those shapely legs on our wedding night. Instead we were sleeping in separate bedrooms, our marriage not yet consummated. Tomorrow I would have the girl sent back home.

Anna

As I stepped into the room the woman closed the door behind me and I heard the key turn in the lock. The first thing I noticed when I surveyed the room was Hale sitting on a large four poster bed in the center of the room. My heart started pounding in fear as he smirked at me and stood up.

"Why don't you take off that dress for me, my sweet Anna," Hale said as he stepped towards me. My heart plummeted as I realized my situation. I had heard tales of the woman of Starithia who sold their bodies for money and I didn't doubt the woman's word that I would be out of the palace, never to see Aylene again, if I disobeyed.

Although I was resigned to my fate I still couldn't seem to move. "It's alright," soothed Hale as he moved to stand in front of me. "You don't have to put on an act for me, my little one," he said smirking, "I prefer it if you resist."

Before I could register his movement he backhanded me across the face. I cried out and tears stung my eyes as I staggered a few paces. I felt Hales hands on me as he ripped the buttons down the back of my dress and pulled the garment down to the floor. I hadn't had anything clean to wear underneath so I stood naked in front of Hale, my face stinging where he had hit me.

"Get on your knees," he growled, grabbing my shoulders and forcing me to the floor. "Put your hands behind your back," he instructed. I hesitated and his hand shot out again, hitting me across the face a second time. The world seemed to spin and I put my hands behind my back, desperate to avoid another blow.

I knelt on the hard floor as he disrobed and moved to stand in front of me, his cock already fully erect. This time I didn't hesitate as he told me to open wide. I fought not to gag as he pushed himself forcefully into my mouth.

His fingers wound into my hair pinning my face against his crotch and momentarily cutting off my airflow before releasing me. I barely caught my breath before he bought his cock back to my lips, smearing my of saliva across them. I didn't dare to refuse as I surrendered my mouth to him.

He gripped my head tightly as he pushed his cock into my mouth and buried himself in my throat. "Look up at me, dear Anna," he said brushing my hair back from face. His breathing quickened as he slowly fucked my throat, pulling out only for enough time for me to inhale before plunging back in.

My throat felt raw when he finally withdrew and ordered me to stand up. "I've been wanting to do that since the first time I saw you," he said, moving behind me and guiding me to stand in front of a table at the side of the room.

"This reminds me of how close I came to fucking you yesterday in the kitchen," he murmured as he pushed me up against the table. He grabbed a handful of my hair and bent me over the table just as he had done before. As he held me down I wished that I had stabbed him on the ship when I had the chance.

He pulled my hands behind my back and held my wrists together with one hand. With the other hand he spread my legs apart, exposing me to him. I gasped as he inserted a finger into my dry hole. He continued with one finger, and then two, pumping in and out of my pussy until it started to moisten.

My wetness seemed to urge him on and he increased the intensity. My nipples grazed over the rough surface of the table from the motion sending tingles through me.

"Looks like my little Anna is getting wet for me," he mocked, laughing. He withdrew his fingers and trailed them up to my most sensitive part, his fingers lubricated with my juices. Unwanted sparks shot through me as he circled my clit and I let out an involuntary moan.

"That's a good girl," he cooed.

Disappointment mixed with embarrassment when he removed his fingers from my clit. I was desperate for him to stop, and desperate for him to continue. I felt the tip of his cock nudge my opening and I was flooded with humiliation as my body pushed back against him. He laughed and thrust forward hard.

I gasped at the sudden pain as he hit my cervix but he didn't stop. Grabbing my hips and continuing the forward motion he buried his cock deep inside of me. Pausing as my pussy stretched to accommodate his size, he grabbed me by my hair again and pulled me up against him. His hands moved to cup my breasts and squeezed roughly. He teased my nipples, rolling them between his fingers and sending shivers of pleasure through me.

Gradually he began to fuck me, building up speed until the table rocked violently with each thrust. I felt myself getting closer and closer to the edge, the tension building until it finally released. My pussy clenched around his cock and my knees gave way as I came, slumping over the table.

"Get on your knees," Hale said, immediately pulling out of me. I sank to the ground. The realization that Hale had made me come turned my stomach. I opened my mouth without prompting as Hale raised his cock to my lips. He was slick with my juices and the familiar taste made me think of Aylene and our last time together.

I felt Hale shudder as his cum flooded my mouth. As I swallowed his load I hoped at least Aylene was safe.