The Princess' Plan Ch. 02

Story Info
Tea time and teasing.
6.3k words
4.65
6.2k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex. If that isn't your cup of tea then I suggest you move on, there is something for everyone. If it is, well...

This is Chapter 2 of the story I started far too long ago (my apologies, I was surprised at how well received the first one was.) and with nothing else to do in the quarantine I have been working hard (hehe get it)! This chapter is a little longer than the first one, but like the first one you will likely find abundant errors and typos. Again, my apologies.

If you haven't read Chapter 1, by the way, you probably should. At its core, this story is smut, through and through, but the sex scenes are tied together by some semblance of a plot. In the next chapter, which I'm about to go back to writing, I hope to start moving the story forward (all in the interest of setting up more exciting and exotic sex scenes, of course).

If you enjoy, please let me know! I read all the comments (with nothing better to do) and I'd like to hear which parts were your favorites. I write these as a broad indulgence of my personal fantasies and fetishes, but if I find that some elements have significant audience enjoyment I'll try to write more on those.

Thanks for reading!

~ ~ ~

"There has to be something..."

King Henry and Queen Mercia ruled over Aphrosia from the most magnificent castle in the land. Legends said the walls were protected by magic that prevented demons from entering, and that there was a mystical beast in the dungeon that could be released upon attackers as a last line of defense.

Tybalt Terfield knew that was all bullshit.

What it did have, however, was one of the most impressive libraries in the world. Taking up more space than the ballroom and with several floors, Tybalt had wandered around for hours, occasionally picking out a book he thought might be useful and adding it to the stack in his arms.

Now he sat on his bed in his lavish guest quarters, pouring over books on magic, alchemy, and ancient legends.

Tybalt had never been tall or strong, to the point where he dreaded being sent into the yard for sword practice. It had only gotten worse when he arrived at the castle and met briefly with the other suitors of the Princess, seeing that he was both the shortest and the scrawniest by far. The politeness that was expected of nobility was the only thing keeping them from laughing at him outright.

Despite this, Tybalt wanted to make sure that if he failed to win the Princess' hand, it would not be for lack of effort. She had met his eye at the feast the night before, and his dance with her had been the most wonderful few minutes of his young life. She had been so soft and warm when she let him rest his hand on her waist, and she smelled like a garden in bloom. Her purple eyes, seen up close, were so intricate and beautiful that he worried if he had been staring too long. He blushed just remembering the night.

Then again, she had danced with every young man coming to compete for her hand, and he worried that he wasn't standing out enough. He knew the others were taller, more handsome, and had more wealth to their names.

Tybalt was searching for anything that might help him appear a more attractive option. A potion of good looks, an elixir of height and strength, some way to gain the power of sorcery and enchant his body with fire and lightning.

But so far he had found nothing of use. Spells with nonsense instructions, brews with impossible ingredients, and mostly a lot of words that he simply couldn't decipher.

"...Master Tybalt?"

Tybalt looked up from the book, startled, to see a maid poking her head through the door.

"I knocked, but you didn't answer. May I come in to clean?" She asked, opening the door a bit more.

"Oh... yes, yes of course. Come in. I'm sorry," He said after a moment. The maid was fiendishly pretty, enough to rival the princess.

The passage he was trying to read was something about a love potion, to make people intensely aroused, but he could hardly concentrate. The maid's uniform clung tightly to her as she adjusted the drapes. When she turned around, he saw the shape of her rear, and was transfixed.

Not many boys know this, but a pretty girl can always tell when she is being admired.

"Do you mind if I ask what you're reading, master Tybalt?" she inquired, turning him and giving a small smile that caused his breath to catch. "It must be a terribly interesting book."

"Just, ah, just some old tomes about that alchemy business. Nothing worth talking about, really."

"Oh nonsense," she said, coming over to sit beside him on the bed. She was terribly close, and he could smell her perfume. Her jet black hair brushed his shoulder as she leaned over to see what he was looking at. "A love potion! Oh that was always a dream of mine as a girl. It seems a little silly now, but I suppose it might have a few uses." She turned to him, and he couldn't look away. Her eyes were a deep brown that blended seamlessly into her inky black pupils, with flecks of gold that caught the sunlight coming through his window. Idly, Tybalt wondered why a girl like this would ever need a love potion.

Just as he started to reply, she silenced him with a quick kiss on the cheek, and left him stunned as she disappeared out the door.

~ ~ ~

"Hrnggg...fuck!"

Some best friends, when settling a dispute, chose to play roshambo, or toss a coin. Ela and Daea preferred to jack each other off.

They would both lie on Ela's massive, comfortable bed naked, both nearly the same color as the pristine white sheets, with Ela rubbing Daea's clit, and Daea's hand on Ela's cock. They'd been playing this game for a long time, and knew exactly how to push each other's buttons. It was surprisingly quick and even, with no clear advantage for either of them. Plus it was just so much fun.

This time Daea won. The dispute was over who should get to decide what they did to Tybalt, the young suitor from house Terfield.

"Hah! Finish me off and I'll explain my idea."

"Fine, but remember it's your job to change these sheets."

Ela crawled down toward the foot of the bed, her cock leaving a small trail of glistening pink faerie cum behind. She lowered herself in front of Daea's moist pussy, dripping with lube and her natural juices, and began to tease her clit with her tongue.

"Mmm, you are so good at that. Anyways, I'm thinking we have me lying on the edge of the bed with my legs on his shoulders and you behind him. That way he can't-"

Daea was interrupted as Ela inserted a finger to stroke her g-spot just as her orgasm began. It was almost a full minute before she could talk again.

"Damn I love winning. Where was I?" She asked, as Ela sat up on the bed.

"Something about him between us?"

"Right. If he has his little cock in me, and yours in his ass, he can't fuck me without also getting fucked by you at the same time. It'd drive him wild."

"That's actually not bad. I was thinking we tie him up on his back, with his head sticking over the edge of the bed. I fuck his throat while you bounce on his cock. I think your idea might be better though."

"Thanks, I don't think we even need to tie this one up." Daea sat up, and began gathering the sheets off the bed to clean up. "I stopped by his room earlier. He's a virgin for sure. Would you believe he had a book open to a recipe for a love potion?" Ela laughed at that.

"Maybe he was hoping to use it on me! Imagine that, if he managed to slip me something like what we gave Jon. I think I might have to marry a boy with balls that big."

"Either way, I think it'll be the most fun to tease him silly, even if he's scared of your cock I bet he'd be desperate enough to tough it out." Daea had all the sheets gathered up, and left them by the door to take when she left. "I don't even think we'd have to get him drunk. He was frozen for almost a minute when I gave him a kiss on the cheek, he might just melt if he got attention from both of us."

"Let's not do him yet though. Maybe invite him to tea in the garden in a few days, we have him scheduled as the last suitor we fuck. I want him masturbating to the thought of us every night until then."

~ ~ ~

"So how does it work?"

Ela and Daea were both examining the small glass bottle Daea held. Inside, a clear but viscous liquid gently shifted around as she tilted the bottle. With the cork removed, it smelled faintly of honey.

"Not sure," Daea responded. "But I know it does. I tried it on one of the other maids. She said it was like a dozen people all caressing and licking her at once. I actually had to fight off some of the other girls to get out with the rest of the batch."

"That might be a little strong for this, but maybe we give him just a little? Enough that he can keep his composure, but just barely." Ela had that far-away look in her eye when she was planning how to best make a boy squirm.

Daea had found the recipe when cleaning Tybalt's room, in one of the books he hadn't gone through yet. It was called the Potion of Phantom Pleasures, and they were only able to make it by 'borrowing' a few ingredients from the Queen's alchemy supply. Dara suspected that Queen Mercia was where Ela got her freakiest qualities. She couldn't even imagine what that woman did to King Henry behind closed doors.

Private lives of royalty aside, it seemed like the perfect trick to pull on Tybalt. Slip a few drops in his tea and he'd be struggling to keep his cool with the sensations of invisible fingers, feathers, and mouths teasing at his most sensitive areas. Meanwhile Ela would be wearing something revealing, and Daea would make sure to press her breasts against his shoulder whenever she leaned over the table to add or remove something.

Daea hadn't asked Ela for her thoughts yet, but so far he was actually a favorite to win her hand. Not the tallest, strongest or wealthiest, but probably the nicest, smartest, and the most fun to play with. Daea became wet at the thought of having a boy to themselves all day, every day.

~ ~ ~

"I must confess," said Ela, as Daea buttoned her blouse, "I'm not terribly impressed so far."

The shirt was buttoned just over halfway, revealing her impressive cleavage. Beneath it, she wore an ingenious garment that pushed her breasts up as it supported them, now even more noticeable than they already were . Two perfect spheres, lightly freckled like her face but still pale as warm milk, with only the tiniest fuzz of hair, faeries still being mammals after all.

"With the suitors? Me neither," Daea stepped back to admire her lifelong friend, lover, and partner in crime. "Fun to fuck, but none I could stand to live with." She turned to pick up the next piece of Ela's outfit, a necklace of intricate gold and fitted with an amethyst the color of her eyes. "I think this Terfield boy is the best I've seen. He's cute, and if he ever gains control of his nerves around us he might be good for some decent conversation. I don't think most of these meatheads are passionate about much beyond hunting and terrorizing the local girls."

"Not for long," Ela mused, admiring herself in the tall mirror. With her hair done up to reveal the strong, elegant lines of her jaw, and the graceful curves of her neck and shoulders, Ela could do more than turn heads. She wore her blouse, no sleeves, and a skirt that came halfway down her thighs. "But you're right. We'll see how tea goes of course, and we'll still fuck him last, but I don't expect the others to impress me much."

"It's not their job to impress you," Daea supposed, standing behind Ela and playfully grabbing her ass. "Their job is to live on a tight leash."

~ ~ ~

Ela began by keeping him waiting.

Daea had been their messenger, stopping by Tybalt's room in a more formal role as the princess's handmaiden. Ela had invited him to join her in the garden for tea at noon the following day. Ela made sure she arrived nearly fifteen minutes later than him, while Daea was punctual and assured him that the princess would be along shortly.

Tybalt fidgeted the whole time, trying not to stare at Daea's legs, so radiant in the sun, or the incredibly lewd statues in the fountain that Queen Mercia had commissioned.

The garden had been redone by Mercia several years ago to be more in line with her taste. Close to the castle, it was a simple layout of planters lined with benches, small open spaces, statues and the central fountain. Towards the far end, it morphed into a fiendish hedge maze. On the days when Ela was busy with royal duties and training, Daea would memorize the hedge maze from the tallest point she could access in the castle. Tricking young nobility into following her inside, then getting them lost was always hours of fun.

Eventually Ela did arrive, and though they concealed it better, both girls were actually nearly as impatient as Tybalt. For entirely different reasons, of course.

She was elegant as always, though today as she wore the sunlight and her relatively plain clothes, she might have had more bounce in her step. She greeted Tybalt politely and apologized for her tardiness, he assured her it was no problem. The obligatory chit chat that must go on between members of high society ensued.

Then Daea served the tea.

The kettle sat on a hotstone on the table, a round rock etched with small runes along the edge. This one was activated by putting it in the sun, where it would gather and store heat until it was just above the boiling point of water. Once the kettle began to steam, Daea reached over, taking care to brush Tybal's shoulder with her breast, and carefully poured the tea. Since there was no easy way to add the potion to Tybalt's drink as it sat in front of him, she had done some preparation. Three drops of the potion had been added to the bottom of his cup before he had arrived, and were now mixing with the tea.

Daea had also done the more traditional preparation for serving tea, contacting one of Tybalt's personal servants and finding that he liked his tea with two sugars and a little honey. That was perfect, as it would disguise the sweet taste of the potion.

Both girls felt tense as she finished preparing his drink, and stepped back. In the time they talked while waiting for it to cool, Ela could feel every beat of her heart. Mostly because her cock was stiffening and each jump in pressure made it twitch. To keep erections from being obvious when she wore skirts and dresses, she wore a pair of tight fitting panties, which were now straining to keep her erection hidden beneath the table.

At last, he took a sip. The effects wouldn't kick in for a minute at least, so Ela started the next phase of the plan. She leaned forward to rest her elbows on the table, giving Tybalt a full view down her cleavage and forcing him to choose between staring at her breasts or being captivated by her dazzling purple eyes. It was a tough internal battle for him, but he managed to maintain eye contact. Not that it did anything to improve his ability to concentrate.

"So, master Tybalt, how have you been enjoying your stay here at the castle?" She grinned slightly. "Have our servants been treating you well?"

He blushed, his mind immediately going back to Daea's visit to his rooms. He felt his cheek grow hot again where she had kissed him.

"Ah, yes, very... Friendly."

"I couldn't agree more. And the ball on your first night here? You were a surprisingly good dancer, you know."

"Why, thank you, you know I- ah..."

Just then, Tybalt felt the first effects of the potion. He was already rock hard, just from the presence and subtle teasing of the two lovely young women he was with. He tried and failed to keep a straight face as he felt an invisible tongue give a long, sensual luck up the length of his shaft. His clothing was not quite as effective at disguising his feelings, and Daea noticed the small jump in the tent in his pants. Even the gentle feeling of the wetness and warmth remained for several seconds before gently fading. Looking every bit a fool, his eyes fluttered slightly and his speech trailed off, overwhelmed by even a very low dose of the potion.

"Master Tybalt?" Ela feigned concern. Inside, she was jumping with joy at the sight of how easily this boy could be broken. "Is everything alright?"

"Oh I was just saying how, um, you were quite a wonderful dancer yourself." His voice caught twice in the time it took him to say that. Once when he felt a soft hand gently caress his neck, and again when he felt a firm but loving squeeze of his right ass cheek.

"Oh, you flatter me. It isn't often I get to enjoy myself with a night like that, as you know the lives of nobility are so filled with little... Distractions" she paused as he squirmed in his seat. Just then, he was feeling a phantom mouth take hold of his left nipple. It sucked, licked, and bit gently before removing itself with a popping sensation and giving a little kiss before disappearing.

"Erm, princess, while this has been lovely, I must say I feel a bit distracted myself. Would you excuse me for a moment?" He struggled to stand, feeling fiendish fingers tickle him gently along his abdomen.

"Of course! Daea here can guide you if you feel the need to relieve yourself."

"Oh that's, um, that's quite alright." Tybalt nearly fell over when he felt lips lock around the head of his cock and begin sucking gently. He caught himself just in time. "I'll just make my way back to my rooms, if you'll, ah, excuse me."

Watching his strange gait as he left, Ela turned to Daea.

"How much did you give him? It seems like he was really feeling it."

"About three drops, not even half of what I gave the other maid." Her face was calm, with a slightly furrowed brow. She was clearly more concerned by her alchemical misstep than the boy she was so cruelly teasing. "Though, he is smaller. And I'm sure he's not used to those kinds of sensations in the first place." She smiled, and looked at Ela.

"I suppose we'll have to get him used to it, then," a smug smile on her face. "Though I'm sad we didn't get to enjoy more time with him here. Watching him squirm was some of the most fun I've had since the ball."

"Here's hoping tonight's suitor proves a little more interesting then. What was our plan for him? Lord Mayter, if I remember."

"You sit on his face while I edge him, then when he starts to beg we'll make him give me a blowjob in exchange for his orgasm." Ela explained it as calmly as she would order a meal from a servant. "How much of that potion is left by the way?"

"Oh almost the whole bottle. Enough for twenty people or more to take a fairly large dose. If you're thinking of making a suitor chug it, I'd have to advise against that." She began clearing the table and moving the pieces to a cart for easy transport back to the kitchen. The hotrock was scooped carefully into it's holding case, which blocked out all light and would have it down to a normal temperature within minutes. "As amusing as it might be, sensations of that intensity might knock him out, or even kill him."

Ela frowned. "No nothing like that. I just think it might be useful encouragement, should any of them start to forget their place in the future." Daea had never seen such a devilish smile on her perfect face. "After a few months or years of being unable to cum, something like that would be a most exquisite torture."

"Careful, your grace. None of them are very useful if we drive them insane," Daea said, watching as he disappeared into the castle. "I hope for his sake he doesn't masturbate. He still has a few hours to go and that won't make it stop. Based on my small test, and what the recipe said, a lower dose actually gives a longer duration, though it is less intense."

12