The Princess' Plan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ela giggled. She knew she was enjoying this far too much.

~ ~ ~

"Lord Mayter! Do come in, the princess will be ready in just a moment." Daea held wide the door to the chamber.

"My thanks." He was horribly terse, possibly the least likeable of all the suitors. He was tall, squarely built, and stank of wealth.

"Have a seat and make yourself comfortable. Would you like a drink? We have a wonderful Tenabi wine here, if you'd like to have the first taste."

"That would be nice, but only just a sip. I won't disrespect the princess by not having my wits about me." He sat on one of the luxurious purple couches in the sitting area, giving the room a bored look.

"Of course m'lord, that will be just a moment." Using the same trick they'd used to give Tybalt a dose of potion earlier, Daea put a few drops of a different bottle in his cup. This one was called Liquid Trance, designed to make the drinker enter a highly suggestible state, as if they were hypnotized. A dose this size would only last a few minutes, but that was all they needed.

By the time she returned with the wine and two glasses, Ela was already sitting with the Lord, making introductions. All according to plan.

"Your wine, my Lord." Daea set his glass on the table, and poured another glass for Ela.

He offered no word of thanks as he took the wine and downed it in a single sip, since it wasn't very much. "Exquisite. They really know what they're doing in those Tenabi vineyards. Keep the bottle handy, I might have another glass later." Just as he finished speaking, his eyes began to droop.

"Lord Mayter, you seem a bit tired. Would you like to lie down on the bed for a bit?" Ela flashed a grin to Daea, the potion had acted even quicker than they had hoped.

"That......would be quite lovely.... thank you." His words came slowly, and it didn't seem to register that he could just as easily lie down on the couch if he really needed to.

Daea helped him stand and guided him over to the bed, lying him down at the foot so that his knees hung off the edge.

"Here, Lord Mayter, put this on," Ela said, handing him a leather handcuff. It was attached to a long chain to the side of the bedframe.

"Yes..." He took it and slowly began working it open and put it on his right wrist.

"Do not forget your manners, my Lord. You are always to refer to Ela as 'princess' or you might have to face some consequences." Daea was busy fixing leather cuffs around his ankles, so that he wouldn't be able to stand.

"Yes... I am...sorry, princess..." Mayter finished with that cuff just as Ela handed him the other. The chains were not taught yet, so he still had enough movement to fully bind himself. After a few more moments of work, he was completely bound to the bed.

As Ela worked off his trousers, Daea moved up to sit on his face, careful not to obstruct his breathing yet.

"Give your full attention to Daea my Lord, she gets lonely sometimes." He could only mumble in response, as Daea had already removed the panties beneath her skirt and was straddling him with her thick, warm, soft thighs. Daea sighed softly as he began to work his tongue around, though not with any great skill.

With his pants off, Ela frowned at his penis. It was below average size, but that didn't matter much. Ela retrieved a small item from a drawer in her bedside table. It was a small metal circlet with a gap on one side, like a bracelet. She slipped it onto Lord Mayter's cock, and the stone on the side opposite the gap began to glow a faint blue.

This was one of Ela's favorite toys. A magical cock ring that indicated how close the wearer was to an orgasm, as well as constricting slightly on its own. He was still slightly soft, but that would be amended shortly.

Taking out a bottle of lube, Ela dripped some into her hand and began working it over his cock. It twitched slightly when she first touched it, but then began to stiffen. It wasn't as small as she had originally thought, but still not large enough to really satisfy her or Daea. Not that they were still considering him as an option.

Ela sat beside him on the bed, slowly sliding her hand up and down his shaft. After a minute or so, with Daea giving him periodic breaks to breathe, the stone shifted from blue to purple, nearing red. She stopped.

"Daea, give him a break and let's see how he's doing."

Daea lifted her skirt and sat back so he could breathe. His eyes were still blank, as he lay panting on the bed. His breaths were deep, and somewhat ragged, but not anxious or afraid. By her estimate, the potion's effects were at their peak, but would quickly begin to wind down in a moment. Best to make the most of it, while it lasted. She looked back at Ela and nodded, the signal to up her intensity.

Ela took one lubed palm and cupped her hand over the head of his penis. Then she began to rotate her wrist so that her hand moved all over his glans, as if she were polishing it. She felt him begin to stir, as they were nearing the end of the potion's effects. When Daea sat back again, once he stopped working his tongue, he was lucid again.

"What is this? What's going- ah!" He was cut short, as Ela had reached down and inserted one finger in his ass, still working his cock.

"Lord Mayter, I'm afraid you didn't do a terribly wonderful job impressing your Majesty here at the ball the other night. But don't worry, you can still make her happy." Daea smiled as she said this, reaching down to pat his cheek, though his eyes were closed from the discomfort of both the edging and being so violated. She dismounted his chest, and sat beside him on the bed, opposite Ela. She left a small puddle on his chest where she had sat, since he had been doing a rather good job when the potion was still working.

Ela stood, and turned, as Daea began teasing his cock and ass in the same way. Lord Mayter's eyes widened as he saw the stiff cock swinging between her legs.

"Impossi- ungh..." He started, but was again cut off. Daea had relaxed her teasing for a moment as the stone changed color, but once it went back to blue she returned with no mercy.

"Not impossible, my Lord," Ela smiled, "some of us just get lucky with large, stiff cocks to fuck with. Don't worry, I understand if you're jealous."

"What do you..." he began, "What do you want?"

"Oh that's an easy question. I want a blowjob!" He stared at her, dumbfounded. "You know, a blowjob. When you meet a pretty girl with a nice big cock and you want to make her happy so you get down and open your mouth and-"

"I know what it is! I'm not doing that! Release me!" His voice cracked as he tried to shout.

"Sorry, my Lord, I'm afraid that isn't possible. We can't let you go until I'm satisfied. So, if you'd like to go, or you'd like to cum, you'll just have to suck it up. Pun intended."

She plopped back down on the bed, both Daea and Ela were half turned now, giving him a view of their gorgeous bodies and perfect tits. They worked like a devious clockwork machine, stroking him all over, working their expert fingers inside his ass to tickle his prostate, but stopped the moment the stone started to turn purple. Once their hands got tired, they leaned down and started licking his shaft, enjoying the sweet taste of the cherry flavored lube. They would take turns sucking the tip of his cock inside their mouths, and swirling their tongues around. Eventually, he became so sensitive that all they had to do was plant a kiss on the head of his cock to push him close to the edge.

"Please..." He said, after about ten minutes of merciless teasing. "Just let me cum."

"Sorry my Lord." Daea licked up the side of his shaft, then sat back as the stone turned nearly red. "You know the rules."

They began probing his ass more energetically now, since that didn't push him as close. Ela had three fingers inside him, delighting in the way his hole tightened when Daea left a lipstick mark on the side of his cock.

"Please. I won't tell anyone. Just let me go and I'll forget this ever happened." His voice was hoarse, and his breathing was labored. Daea watched the muscles of his abdomen contract when she placed the tip of her index finger on the head of his cock, as that was now enough to bring him right up to the edge.

"And leave our precious princess feeling so disappointed? That would be terribly rude." He tried to shake his head. "Oh but it's so easy. You just open your mouth, and enjoy the taste of her sweet skin, and let her all the way inside. It will feel so good, especially at the end when she fills you up." He shook his head more vigorously, looking like an infant refusing a spoon full of their least favorite food.

"Then I guess we'll just have to stay here all night, leaving you right on the edge like this." Inwardly, Daea smiled like a fiend. If he thought this was bad, wait until Ela got some of her cum inside him. He'd be left unable to orgasm, just like this, no matter how much he fucked or stroked. After a few months, he'd be crawling back and begging Ela to let him give her a blowjob just so he could have some more of her cum and be able to orgasm again. Daea suspected that Queen Mercia had already done something similar to some of the older nobles, based on how often they came to visit with desperation in their eyes.

She could see the conflict flashing across his face. At first he had been resolved, but as each touch of hand or mouth to his cock wore him down, she could see the desperate need for release start to take over.

"...please... I'll do it just let me cum..."

"That's a good boy," Ela purred, turning to face him. The girls moved to undo his straps, and then quickly redid the ones on his wrists so that his hands were secured behind his back as they sat him up. While Daea unfastened the clasps on his ankles, Ela stood and walked over to a plush, purple loveseat, turning it to face the bed. She sat down, legs apart, letting him see her in all her glory.

White hair, like freshly fallen snow. Pale skin, like warm cream, speckled with light freckles the color of cinnamon. Her eyes, so taunting and dominant, practically glowed, attracting any observers to gaze at their bright purple hue. Her lips, nipples, and the head of her cock were all a soft purple instead of pink, like lavender, but warm and full of lust.

Lord Mayter was powerless. His cock was painfully stiff and left a glistening trail of precum as he managed to stand, shamble over, and collapse to his knees before her. Hesitantly, he opened his mouth and leaned forward. Ela had one hand on the base of her cock and sighed slightly as she felt his lips wrap around the head of her cock. Still nervous, she could feel his tongue move as he lapped up the precum that was already leaking into his mouth.

Daea came over and sat behind him, gently placing one hand on the back of his head.

"Remember to breathe through your nose, my Lord," Daea reminded him, carefully pushing him forward so that he took another inch of cock inside his mouth.

"And you had better do a good job, otherwise you don't get to cum tonight," Ela added, and in her mind thought "or ever".

He wasn't very good, but their encouragement had made him enthusiastic. He gagged as he tried to push forward, feeling the throbbing head of Ela's cock prod the back of his throat. After a few tries, and with a bit of help, he managed to open his throat enough for Ela to enter him all the way with a wet, slippery sucking sound. As he did so, Daea began working his cock again, now that he had some time to recover. Still, it only took a few strokes for the stone to start turning purple.

Satisfied that he could get her cock all the way inside, Ela reached down with both hands and took two fistfulls of his hair. Without mercy, she pulled his head back, enjoying the look of surprise and fear in his eyes, his lips still wrapped around her cock, before slamming him back down to the base. It was rough, but it felt amazing. Moving somewhat more gently, she developed a rhythm of pulling him back and forth, now fucking his face fully. Not wanting to seem too cruel, she offered some more encouragement.

"That's a good boy," she murmured, closing her eyes and leaning her head back. "Just likes that, for a little longer, and you'll get to cum tonight just like you wanted."

It truly wasn't long. Ela had been worked up all day, and even though he wasn't skilled at all his throat was still tight and warm. Her orgasm built inside her slowly, but it felt like a balloon growing slightly too full. Sensing the edge, she slammed his head down onto the base of her cock, pressing his nose into the smooth patch of skin above her crotch, and locked her thighs around his head, trapping him. She felt her balls tense and her cock twitch as the first shot of cum was deposited directly down his throat. He moaned slightly into her in response to the unfamiliar sensation, and the vibration was pleasantly torturous on her sensitive cock.

Having earned this orgasm, Daea stroked his cock quickly a few times and then released, letting his cum spill anticlimactically onto the floor.

When Ela finally released him from her thighs, her cock slid out of his mouth with a pleasant "pop" sound and left behind a good deal of cum still filling his mouth. Lord Mayter was out cold.

~ ~ ~

Ela and Daea sat in each others arms on the couch, enjoying cool glasses of water, as they watched two of the serving girls clean up the mess and remove the poor man from the chamber. At the beginning of their escapades they had made an effort to keep some things secret from the serving girls, as some were new and didn't know the true nature of the royal ladies. Lately, Daea had done a thorough vetting of every servant in the castle. Some were fired, some were hired. Daea selected only the best, based on their ability, looks, and capacity for keeping secrets. Ela didn't know it yet, but a few of the especially pretty and tight-lipped ones had been briefed on Ela's true nature and given pointers on how to please her, if they were called upon. Only a few men remained on the staff (though Ela and Daea rarely saw them, they did important work in other places).

The girls all shared knowing looks as Lord Mayter was wiped clean, and carried out into the hall. At this time of night, nobody would be out walking around, and Daea had worked out a foolproof set of strategies with the maids to keep their activities secret.

"Your grace, I do believe he rather enjoyed himself," Daea purred, as she idly rubbed her clit.

"I should hope so. That may well have been the last orgasm of his life. It would be a pity if he couldn't look back on it fondly."


12