The Princess' Servant

Story Info
Princess Lavinia uses her maid, Celeste.
1.2k words
3.8
37.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Celeste! Celeste!" shouted Princess Lavinia from her spacious bedroom. The large, king-sized bed wore a golden canopy and the furniture around it was made of gold. The princess was sprawled out on a golden, white cushioned, lounge sofa without a single piece of clothing on her. Her long, dark brown haired was tied in a neat bun.

Where was that girl? She ought to have been there presently, due to the fact that the routine had been the same from the time Celeste had begun serving her. How could she get caught in other things when she knew how essential she was to the princess' and her husband, the prince's, pleasure at this time in the evening? She needed to get here quickly before the prince did or else her punishment would be significantly more severe.

"I am here, your highness," said a breathless Celeste, curtseying low in front of the princess. "I apologize for my tardiness. I was completing a set of chores and lost track of the time." She pushed a strand of her long, curly, golden blonde hair, that had fallen from its bun, out of her face.

"Nonetheless, you have arrived late, whore. You shall pay for your tardiness with a punishment momentarily." Princess Lavinia pursed her lips. "However, there are more important things to attend to at this moment. Remove all of your garments and untie your hair."

"Yes, your highness." Celeste did as she was told quickly, fearing her punishment would be made more severe if she hesitated.

Princess Lavinia stood from her position on the couch and moved in front of her young servant, looking down on the tiny, blonde maid. "You will begin by worshiping my breasts with your mouth and my pussy with your talented fingers."

"Yes, your highness." Celeste kneeled, only slightly, until her mouth was at the same level as the princess' breast and began by kissing them. She began by kissing the outer areas of the princess' breasts and then moving inward to firmly kiss her nipples. Celeste's tongue glided over the princess' hardening right nipple, first sucking it, and then biting it gently. She repeated the ministration on the opposite breast. Celeste's right hand moved between the princess' leg and began rubbing her lips gently, sliding a finger into her wetness.

"Mm, that feels good," the princess moaned. "Kiss my pussy now, whore. Worship it." Princess Lavinia ordered. Celeste moved to her knees. She spread the princess' legs gently and places several, gentle kisses on her pussy. She licks her moist cunt, running her tongue up and down her pussy, first gently, then with a bit more pressure. "For being late, whore, you will now slap your cunt as you worship my pussy."

"Yes, your highness," Celeste replied, before returning to licking her pussy. She began slapping her own cunt, rather hard, as she knew the princess would desire. Celeste opens the princess' lips with and finds her clit with her tongue, and takes into her mouth, sucking, licking, and nibbling it gently.

With the hand that was not slapping her own clit, Celeste put a finger into the princess' pussy, beginning to finger fuck her, while she sucked her clit. The princess' hips rocked to the feel of Celeste's tongue and fingers. "That feels so fucking good, I'm going to cum!" As Celeste increased the speed and roughness of her finger fucking, the princess began to shake and her body trembles as she can no longer hold it in. "Fuck!" Princess Lavinia screams as her juices spill onto Celeste's face. "Lick it all up, you whore." The princess ordered. Her maid obeyed.

"Ah, I see the fun has already begun without me," commented a deep voice from the doorway.

Lavinia turned to her husband and smirked. "Only a little, Hugo. However, it seems our little whore here has no sense of time. It appears a spanking is in order. Perhaps the sting of her ass from a spanking at her prince's hand will remind her of where her priorities ought to be."

"I think thirty spankings should do the trick." Prince Hugo suggested. Lavinia nodded her agreement, returning to her sprawled out position on the lounge sofa. He turned to Celeste. "What do you say, you little whore?"

"Please, your highness, give me my punishment," responded the blonde girl meekly, turning her back to him and getting on her knees.

"I suppose that can be arranged." Hugo smirked and took position behind the maid. "Count out each spanking as you receive it," he ordered. Hugo swung his harm behind and then smacked it firmly on the centre of Celeste's ass, causing the girl to scream.

"One....two...three...four..FIVE!!" screamed the servant, a red mark already beginning to form on her ass, as the prince's hand went on the centre of her ass, to the right side, to the left, and then two firmly on the centre. "Six...seven...eight...fifteen....twenty," Celeste screamed, moaning slightly as a particularly hard slap hit her cunt that was becoming increasingly wet. "....twenty-nine...THIRTY!" Celeste's loud screams echoed around the room, Prince Hugo slapped her ass with both of his hands for her final spanking.

"Now, for giving you your punishment, I think you owe me something, you whore." Prince Hugo told her coldly. Celeste turned around, still on her knees, making her lips level with the prince's crotch, her face wet with tears. "What do you say, you little whore?"

"Please, your highness, may I suck your cock in exchange for you giving me my punishment?" the blonde maid asked softly.

The prince nodded. "Undo my pants and begin your work, you dirty, little, cock loving whore." Celeste released the buttoned fly, and pulled his pants over his ass.

Celeste's plump lips parted, and she quickly set her mouth into motion. She took him deep into the back of her throat, a skill she had perfected during the lengthy hours of she had spent in the service of the prince and princess. Prince hugo groaned.

She pulled out slowly. Celeste licked, sucked, and ran her tongue all over him, while she stroked up and down his shaft with one hand and massaged his balls with her other. His began to rock, pushing more of his cock into her mouth. She hummed lowly against his cock. Moans and groans were constantly leaving his lips.

Her mouth left his cock completely, and her hands moved to his behind, massaging his firm ass cheeks. Celeste leaned in and took one of his balls into her mouth, sucking gently. She repeated the sensation on the other one.

She pulled her mouth away from his balls and plunged it over his hard length until she felt the rosy tip hit the back of her throat. Celeste bobbed her head in and out, swirling her tongue around his length, all the while massaging his cheeks.

Prince Hugo gripped her hair, tugging it roughly, as he began to thrust his cock in and out of her mouth quickly and roughly, fucking the young maid servant's mouth.

Princess Lavinia's right hand moved to her pussy and her left to her breast. The left began massaging her breast and the right began rubbing her pussy, a finger poking into her hole every few seconds, as she masturbated to the sight of her husband fucking her maid's mouth.

Celeste continued to lick and suck the prince's large cock, and massage his ass, as he shoved himself in and out of her mouth. Prince Hugo's screams mingled with those of his wife as they both came. The prince ejaculated into Celeste's mouth. Celeste swallowed all of him up and licked all of the residue cum off of his cock.

"God, I love being the prince."