The Princess Transformed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The farmers that made up the bulk of her customers were different from the, soldiers in the barracks or the stablehands in the castle. She loved the way their rough, calloused hands felt on her soft skin, their hard cocks and her eager snatch, and most of all, their looks of incredulous wonder—how were they managing to have sex which such a wondrous creature? Well, she was the princess, and as such was honor-bound to take care of her charges, and if that meant screwing them every which way, then so be it.

Her nocturnal exploits soon provided them with a steady stream of coin, and so they were able to get to their destination much faster than they thought possible. They even managed to find two horses at a discount, courtesy of a whispered backdoor deal and her skilled mouth and tongue. There was a little left over, and so Daphnia treated herself to a puff pastry bought from a roadside vendor. She had never thought that a simple confection could taste so good! There was something about buying something with your own hard-earned money, no matter HOW the money was earned, that was special into and of itself.

The horses helped a great deal. They could now cover the same ground in almost half the time, and it looked like they would reach their destination with ample time to spare. But they came with their own set of unforeseen inconveniences as well. The up and down motion of the horse's gallop served to remind her body of other familiar activities, and the saddles that they had bought chafed at her needful pussy. Not for the first time, the princess cursed her over-sensitive body, which made even a simple horse ride into something sexual. But her loss (if it even was one) was others' gain, and it was two very happy and lucky swordsmen who had a half-naked nymph almost throw herself at them at the next rest stop they visited.

But it wasn't all carnal indulgence, either. Now that she had escaped the confines of the castle, she was discovering aspects to an existence that she has never dreamed possible. As the princess, her life was filled with duty and responsibility—meetings to chair, spells to learn, and people to meet. As an elfslut bound in chains of desire in the prison of her former home, she had nothing to look forwards to but endless rounds of fornication, a fate that had aspects of both heaven and hell.

But now that she was outside, free of the bonds of both country and spell craft, she discovered a whole new world. Yes, she still had to satisfy her baser instincts from time to time, but she was in control of that now. Everything seemed more alive, somehow. Whether it was her new body or her recent experiences, Daphnia was suffused with a zest for life that she hadn't felt...ever. She found herself stopping to smell the flowers by the roadside, look in wonder at the sky above, and watch people as they milled around the town square. It wasn't all about the fornication—somehow being away from the castle, away from her responsibilities, worked in a kind of magic on her which was far from unwelcome.

It wasn't that she hated being the princess, in fact, she was happy to be able to serve. It was just that the constant need to be on call every moment of each day wore her down more than she knew. So it was, that when she had time to herself in between her whoring and traveling, she snuck out to the nearby fields and played and gamboled among the flowers and the trees. She hadn't been aware of how happy being surrounded by greenery would make her feel. She had always eschewed the druidic arts in favor of the hermetic disciplines, but now she was forced to reconsider her stance and wonder if the hermits and druids that she once pooh-poohed had been right.

It was indeed a rare joy to be among nature. She adorned herself with flowers, rolled around in the grass, and ran in the fields just because she could. Perhaps her transformation had made her more attuned to the rhythms of nature as well. It felt like she tasted more, heard more, and saw more than she had ever did. As a mage, Daphnia was accustomed to living in her head, filled with logic and reason, but her new body had forced a world of the senses onto her, and she wasn't complaining.

Maybe being an elfslut wasn't so bad after all, but joy in her temporary freedom was still muted by the concern she still had for her people and kingdom. In her brief travels with Tivin, she had already seen the effects of the usurper's rule—increased taxes, slaves in the marketplace (her mother and her would never have allowed that!) and fields that were being harvested even before it was the season. Her people looked tired and worn, haggard from having to attend to the demands of the glorified thugs that Rampillion called his personal guard. It made her blood boil to see such

injustices being done, but what could she do?

Nothing, except hurry to Asdale as soon as possible. She knew not what awaited her there, but she was about to find out.

---