The Princess Transformed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
izenrann
izenrann
352 Followers

In the frenzy of activity that followed soon after, Daphnia almost regretted turning on the men so much. They were relentless! All pretense of foreplay was gone at that point, just the hard thrusting of penis and penis after penis into her willing holes.

After each participant spurted into her eager depths, another would take his place almost immediately. Within minutes, every inch of her impossibly curvy body was covered with semen, but this didn't seem to deter her lovers in the least. In fact, it almost made them more eager. And so their heaving bodies continued to buck against each other, and Daphnia licked and sucked and fucked with furious abandon.

All through the orgy Daphnia struggled. It was no small feat to cast spells and focus energy with a penis in almost every hole in your body, but somehow the princess managed. All her years of arcane study came to the fore, and her sharp senses and iron determination held her in good stead even as her body wanted one thing and her mind wanted another. The mana twisted and writhed in her mental grasp, but her will brought it to heel again and again.

Still, it was a battle that she was hard-pressed to win. There were so many other things competing for her attention—the soft touch of wet tongue on her oh-so-sensitive skin, rough hands fondling and massaging her colossal breasts, the hard thrusting of cocks into her moist tunnel, and that magical moment when spunk spurted deep into her nether depths. Daphnia's concentration began to waver as climax after climax eroded her control. It just felt so good. She wanted to let go, to let the pleasure consume her, to . . .

But she couldn't. She had a job to do, a fight to win, and a kingdom to reclaim. It would be so easy to abandon herself to the flow of pleasure, of rigid cock and weeping pussy, but she was a princess of Erecia, and she would be damned if she would accept anything less than victory. And so even through the sensation of being taken roughly in each hole, she reached out with her mind to weave the mana into the shape that she needed it to be. The orgy had reached a point in which now it was not a question of raw power. Enough semen had been spilled inside her that she had more than enough force to draw upon. Now finesse would be needed to send it to the waiting mages.

It was easier said than done, though. A particularly violent thrust threatened to disrupt her concentration once more, and the heady taste of semen spilling into her waiting mouth caused her to almost swoon. It tasted almost as good as it felt. But she had to retain control. She swallowed as fast as she could, and then clenched down on her pussy muscles, feeling the hard shaft within her twitch and deposit its load deep inside. There—that was two distractions taken care of. But even as each member spent itself and retreated, another would take its place. Through the haze of pleasure that suffused her, Daphnia feared that her elfslut nature would get the better of her and she would abandon herself to-

Wait. Maybe that was it. A flicker of insight emerged from the depths of her lust-addled senses. She was going about this in entirely the wrong way. She shouldn't fight it. She should use it. But how? An idea began to form in Daphnia's mind as she continued her carnal activities.

She let the mana flow through her as freely as the men's spunk did. Don't fight it . . . give in. Channel it, harness it . . . she relaxed into the frenzied thrusting of her many partners, letting each hot load shot into her act as a catalyst for the magical forces rushing through her body. She bucked and twisted and writhed, her mouth and pussy practically devouring each invading member.

It built slowly within her, riding a wave of pure physical force and mana both—the most powerful orgasm she would ever experience. She let it sit within her as she continued fucking, feeling its warm embrace extend to every bit of her body, from her fingertips down to her toes. Mana and semen, flesh and magic both combined in a tornado of sensation that threatened to render her insensate, but somehow Daphnia managed to remain conscious, using every last inch of her willpower to do so. As she twisted and writhed in the embrace of her many lovers, it built and built until it finally burst upon her.

All her previous orgasms were nothing compared to this. A cacophony of pleasure, a crescendo of ecstasy, a riotous exclamation of rapture that rushed through every fiber of her being. She would have cried out if she wasn't so busy sucking cock and being fucked. Her eyes almost rolled back in her head as a tidal wave of pure physical and mental energy rolled and crashed upon her, and she spasmed from head or toe as she shook in its wake.

The mana coiled and writhed within her like a living thing, and despite the earth-shattering climax that was upon her, Daphnia reached out with her mind to send it to the waiting sorcerers. It was like she was the man this time, cumming a stream of astral force that flowed out from her in torrents of emerald, cyan, and crimson.

Finally, it was done. A flood of semen gushed out from her well-used slit, and Daphnia collapsed, completely and utterly drained of all energy, physical or mental. Her many lovers hadn't fared any better. Most of them had run out of stamina way before her, and they had collapsed in ungainly piles all around the stone dais. Daphnia would have quirked an eyebrow and sniffed in their general direction—men! —had she not barely the energy to keep her eyelids open. She cast a self-satisfied glance around the prone forms of her lovers and then let herself relax.

There, she had done her part. It was all up to her brother and mother now, and the resistance. Sleep stole over her, and the elfslut princess drifted off into dreamless slumber.

izenrann
izenrann
352 Followers
12