The Principal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She takes a deep breath, looking at me in shock and acceptance, sitting up slightly, trying to shake off the fogginess from her powerful orgasm. The strained look in her eyes only increases the fire I can feel burning deep inside my starving pussy. I know she's off guard and its the perfect opportunity to ask the most important question I have for her.

"Are you still a virgin?"

This shocks her even more than me eating her out and she goes still in the chair. "What?"

I say it again, slowly. "Are you still a virgin?"

She becomes shy once more, as if suddenly realizing that she's sitting there in my office her wet pussy exposed to my gaze. I find it a bit endearing and even arousing. She slowly nods. "Yes."

I look at her carefully, and smile seductively. "After today you won't be." I watch her shudder again, crossing her arms over her breasts. Almost as if having second thoughts about what she is allowing me to do. That simply will not do. I am going to fuck her, now, today and I am going to enjoy listening to her scream while I do it.

I stand up again, this time going to sit down on my desk in front of her. She stares at me in confusion as I sit there, my own legs spread wide. I nod at her. "I want to see your tits, take off your shirt." My eyes watch her avidly, my gaze burning bright as she reaches for the hem of her shirt and pulls it over her head.

Her breasts are small, held captive by a simply, lacy bra. Like her panties earlier, the innocence of them only excites me more. I can't see her breasts but I know that they are a nice handful and I can't wait to touch them, take her nipples into my mouth and watch her writhe as I suck on them. I can already feel my mouth drooling at the thought. She drops her shirt, standing there in front of me with her head hanging down. I reach out to touch her gently, feeling her lean into my touch despite the touch of fear I saw when I told her I was going to fuck her today.

I pull her to me, pressing our bodies together as I bury my nose in her neck and inhale deeply before moving up to her sensitive ears and blowing out gently. She shudders, her own breath starting to come in harsh pants. Then with deft hands I reach up and undo her bra. I let it fall between us and it catches on her breasts as I pull her arms out of it. She is shy once more, not wanting to look at me as I slowly begin kissing her neck.

I lathe my tongue across her young skin, tasting her sweet flavor as I let my hands wander up her ribs and across her stomach before I grab her bra. As I pull it out from between us, I let her young breasts fill my hands, finding the nipples easily. They are hard and ready, poking into the palms of my hands nicely. I hear Natalie moan above me and the sound draws me to her tits like a bear to honey. I close my eyes as I take one of her nipples in my mouth, rolling it around with my tongue, being sure to softly rub the other one with a free hand.

Natalie's legs give way and I pull her against me as I continue lathing attention on her breast. Then, when her nipple is hard enough to cut glass, I turn my attention to the other one, bringing it to hard attention in the hot wet confines of my mouth. She is moaning out loud now, her eyes closed, as she sags against me, letting me have my way.

After several moments, I set her gently back from me, making her stand on her own as I begin undressing. She looks at me with lust hazed eyes as I drop my skirt, my own pussy dripping down my thighs as I let it fall to the floor. Her gaze is riveted on it and I smile to myself as I wonder how easy it will be to get her to return the oral favor I just gave her. Looking at her flushed face I don't think it will be too hard.

I pull my shirt off, not having need of a bra and she watches avidly as my breasts are freed to her gaze. Suddenly feeling impatient and needing to feel her naked skin against mine, I reach out and wipe the entire surface of my desk free. Then I turn back to her. "Bend over the desk Natalie."

She does as I demand, bending over the desk quickly. I watch her hungrily as she braces herself with her arms, forced to spread her legs as she leans forward. While she stands there, her hands on the surface of the desk, her ass in the air and her pussy gaping open for all to see, I walk around to where I stowed my purse earlier that day. I reach into it and pull out the toy I ran home for earlier in the day. As the strap-on comes into view, her eyes widen. I feel my pussy dripping even more as I watch her stare at the latex dick I'm holding.

I walk over to her slowly, noticing that she follows me as I move behind her. I bend over to pull it on, tightening the straps and settling the cock into place as she stares at me in fear. It juts out from me, a touch obscene and highly erotic. I watch as she licks her lips slowly, unable to look away. I reach down and stroke it slowly for my avid audience. There is fear in her eyes as I step closer to her, still stroking my dick.

I let go of the cock and it hits her softly on the ass making her shudder again and pull away. I slap her ass lightly, grabbing hold of her hips firmly. "Don't even think of denying me Natalie." I pull her back against me, letting her feel the reality of the dick against her; she shudders but does not resist. I smile as I reach out to touch her ass, letting my hands slide over the smooth skin of it.

She cries out, her hips jerking as she tries to stay still. I have to fight the urge to simply bury my cock deep inside her and begin fucking her brains out. I want to feel her shudder and surge against me as she cums, knowing that its my cock buried inside her that's brought her to that point. But she's never done this before and despite my desire to subjugate her to my will, I do not wish to truly hurt her. I want her to enjoy this as much as I will.

I move closer slightly, letting her get used to the sensation of my dick pressed against her. And as she sighs, I let my hand fall between her legs, to her very eager pussy. I begin teasing her, sliding my fingers along her cleft, coming so close to her clit but avoiding it. She whimpers, bucking her hips against me, trying desperately to get me to touch her where she needs it most. But I continue to stroke her, teasing her. I slide my fingers down, towards her opening and there I tease her again, pressing into her hole then withdrawing. She cries in disappointment every time I withdraw without truly entering her.

Finally I let a finger slide inside her, slowly, teasingly until my knuckles brush against her pussy. Then I draw my finger out just as slowly, feeling her walls clench around me as I withdraw. I continue to slowly finger fuck her for several moments, listening to her cries and moans, music to my ears before adding a second finger, stretching her, preparing her for the fucking to come. I want her ready; I want nothing to interfere with the fucking I plan on giving her.

By the time I feel she's ready, she's near the edge, so close to cumming that I fear even brushing her clit as I withdraw and inadvertently giving her the orgasm I want to give her with my cock. I lean over her, pressing my breasts into her back as I speak into her ear. "I'm going to fuck you now Natalie. I simply can't wait to get my cock inside that wet wet pussy. I promise to go slow so just relax and let me fuck you. And don't worry, I'll make you love it."

I grab the base of my cock, rubbing the head of it through her folds, using my thumb to find the entrance to her cunt. She shudders as I press the cock head into her, its girth slowly stretching her, forcing her pussy to open up around it. She is tense, I can feel it, afraid that it will hurt. So I reach around her and place two of my fingers on her clit, rubbing it lightly as I keep pressing forward.

Despite my earlier command, she moves away from me, panting softly as I simply follow her. Soon she has no where left to go, I have her pinned to the desk and I keep pressing against her. Then her pussy give slightly and the head of my cock is buried inside her. I moan slightly at the sight, rubbing her clit harder as she whimpers at the strange new sensation.

I want so much to simply start pumping against her but she is not ready for that just yet; first I did need to get the rest of my cock inside her. I flex my hips, feeling my pussy clench as slowly, so very slowly my cock begins to disappear inside her. Then I feel it. Despite the wetness of her pussy, my cock stops moving; I've hit her hymen.

I pull back slightly, giving her clit a pinch as I surge forward and through it, my pelvis coming to rest on her ass as my cock bottoms out in her. She jerks, crying out sharply. She tries to get away but she is pinned against my desk and has no where to go. I stay still, still teasing her clit and placing lingering kisses on every inch of skin I can reach. The hunger comes back quickly and soon she is moving slowly back against me, the need to cum rising again.

I flex my hips, pulling back slowly and she moans at the loss of my fullness. But then her breath catches as I surge forward again, filling her pussy once more. I envy that cock for a moment wishing I could truly feel what it is like to be inside her. But the erotic sight of her bent over my desk, her legs spread wide while I fuck her more than makes up for it.

I lean over her, thrusting easily as her pussy adjusts rapidly to the invader. "Do you like the feel of my cock inside you?" She nods wordlessly. "Are you going to cum on my cock?" Again that wordless nod. I smile as I continue my slow assault on her eager pussy. She is pushing back against me now, and I pick up speed. She is so ready, panting and writhing underneath me. I know the next time I fuck her, I am going to be sure to watch her face when I do it.

I feel my pussy begin to clamor for attention; despite my earlier earth shattering orgasm, I am still horny as hell and ready for an orgasm. So I slide nearly all of the way out of her, holding myself still as she whimpers at the loss. "Good cause now I'm really going to fuck you." And with that I slide back into her, my cock thrusting into her hard, fast and deep. She cries out loud, shaking on the desk as I continue to slam into her from behind. I release her clit to grab her hips and pull her back against me. "Touch yourself, make yourself cum on my cock." I pant and feel her do as I asked.

The strap between my legs slides back and forth rapidly as I fuck this eager young girl on my desk and I know that I am going to cum any second. I lean over her again, fucking her harder and harder. "I need you to cum for me Natalie. Cum for me, cum all over my cock." I feel her shudder beneath me, her cries rising in volume as she cums for me. Seconds later, I bury my cock inside her as the strap between my legs brings me to my own much needed orgasm.

I scream as I cum, holding myself there buried inside her. When it is finished I collapse across her back, pinning her to the desk, my dick still deep inside her pussy.

12