The Principal Ch. 02

Story Info
Melanie is called back to the Principal's office for a test.
2.8k words
4.13
129.1k
41

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jesswills
jesswills
35 Followers

The girls straightened their uniforms and made their way from the Principal's office back into the waiting room. Melanie was uncomfortably aware of the rivulets of cum running down her inner thighs, but without panties or a cloth there was nothing she could do about it. The secretary was already seated behind her desk, entering data into a spreadsheet and seemingly oblivious that just moments before she had been grinding her cunt in Melanie's face.

"Collars please." She asked briskly. The girls removed the soft bands from around their necks and handed them over. Jane, Sophie and Teal each received a thin blue thread that indicated that they had been spanked. Sophie was given a purple and white checked strip that meant she had deep-throated the full depth of the Principal's cock. "It's tricky to get that one," said the secretary with a sly grin. She handed Melanie back her plain ivory collar.

"Why don't I get anything?" said Melanie incredulously.

"Well you're still a virgin – you didn't actually take his cock did you?" replied the secretary tersely.

Melanie bowed her head. She was furious. She had been so sexually violated that her legs were still trembling, but it seemed that didn't mean anything. Hot tears and a sense of shame inexplicably overwhelmed her and she turned and fled from the office.

In fact it was two weeks before Melanie was called back to the Principal's office. During that time she had settled into a routine at the school. The girls all slept in a large dorm under the mastery of Miss White. During the day they attended classes. Melanie did not mind learning, she enjoyed the cooking and domestic duties lessons, sexual servitude, obedience training and self-presentation were also good. But her favourite class was history, taught by Miss Vanessa Kremp. The girls would learn about the fall and how the men had become infertile because of the disobedience of the women. The history lessons gave Melanie a solid understanding of why it was important to respect the differences between men and women and behave appropriately.

It was during an obedience theory lesson that Melanie was called to the Principal's office. She felt a tingle of anticipation when she received the message. She was not the same nervous novice that she was two weeks ago – but she was still very inexperienced.

The secretary welcomed Melanie with a thin smile of her full lips. She stood up from behind her desk; today she was just wearing a white lace apron. She had nothing else on and as she turned to lead the school girl into the inner office Melanie could count six bright red lines across the secretary's bare ass. She smiled to think of the older women getting some of what she dished out.

The Principal was seated behind his desk and seemed preoccupied with work.

"Have you had a period since I saw you Melanie?" He asked without looking up. The question surprised Melanie and she stammered in response.

"Um . . no, I haven't." He looked up and raised an eyebrow. He nodded to the secretary and handed her what looked like a white pen. The secretary walked over to Melanie and pulled the cap off the white stick.

"Wee on this," she said.

"What – why – here?" stuttered Melanie.

The secretary dropped to her knees and held the stick out about 2 feet above the hardwood floor. "Don't make me ask you again." She said sternly.

"But why? I don't understand." Said Melanie.

"Bend over the desk." Responded the secretary. Melanie detected the tone of voice and hurried to obey. Without any preliminaries the secretary began spanking Melanie's exposed ass with her bare hand.

"Melanie," said the Principal as he arose from his chair. "It's a pregnancy test. I want you to pee on the stick so that I know if you are pregnant from the cum I shot into your pussy two weeks ago. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir. Sorry sir." The slaps from the secretary were relentlessly increasing in intensity. Melanie had been taking her obedience training but she was still unprepared for this. She began to cry out in between spanks and tears began the stream down her face.

"Melanie, the very essence of obedience is to do exactly what you are told when you are told to do it without asking why. It is not important for you to understand why I am commanding you to urinate – but it is important that you do it immediately." lectured the Principal.

"Yes sir, at once sir, sorry sir" moaned Melanie.

The secretary ceased her onslaught and again proffered the stick. Melanie squatted above it and managed to send a golden stream that splashed all over the secretary's hand. 'That'll teach the bitch' she thought. The secretary collected the sample, snapped the lid back in place and slid the test across to the Principal. She took a handkerchief from the top draw to wipe her hand dry and then gave it to Melanie.

"Wipe up your mess."

Melanie saw no option but to dip the handkerchief in her puddle until it was soaked and then wring it out into the waste paper bin and repeat. By the end both her hands were saturated and she felt thoroughly humiliated.

The test was negative.

"You present somewhat of a dilemma Melanie," said the Principal.

"Why is that, sir?" she replied.

"Well part of me desperately wants break in your tight virgin pussy with my thick cock. But part of me loves the idea of just pumping my cum out all over your pussy and knocking you up without giving you the satisfaction of being used as every other woman in this school is used."

"What will you do, sir?" she asked meekly.

"Again with the questions Melanie," said the Principal sternly. He moved close behind her and pushed her against the desk. She put her hands out on the cool wooden surface to brace herself. "You do not ask me 'why' or 'what will you do' – if you must ask you ask 'how may I best serve you' – have my teachers taught you nothing?"

"No sir, they have taught that lesson sir, but I am slow to learn,' admitted Melanie. She was arching her body back against his, her throat felt thick and she was having trouble thinking clearly. She could feel his rigid cock pressing against her bare ass, which was all the more sensitive from the spanking it had received.

"So here is my decision." He unbuckled his belt and let his pants fall to the floor. His enormous cock sprang half erect between her legs. He lifted and spun her effortlessly so that she sat perched on the edge of the desk with his manhood pointed squarely at her freshly waxed virgin cunt. Melanie's heart was racing and she couldn't take her eyes of his straining member with its single drop of glistening precum oozing from its purple tip.

The Principal stepped aside. She looked up and saw that the secretary was standing in his place, but she had affixed a huge black strap-on between her legs. Melanie's eyes flicked back from the dildo to the Principal's monster cock, the similarity was clear.

"That's right Melanie" said the secretary, "every detail is the same, every vein in its right place. But I'm going to fuck you with it."

"No, please, ma'am" whimpered Melanie. The Principal stepped back to watch and instructed Melanie to lift up her knees. The secretary coated the cock thickly with lubricant and then pushed the head against Melanie's tightly clenched entrance.

"No – I want his cock, give me his cock, don't, ouch" groaned Melanie. "Stop, I'm too tight, don't" she cried. The Principal walked around the desk so that he was behind Melanie. He grasped her arms behind her back firmly and pushed her down against the desk, ensuring that the secretary had full access between her thighs.

The secretary held the strap-on against her cunt until eventually it yielded, opened and allowed the head to ease up between her lips. Melanie gasped in pain and then let out a long low moan. The sensation of being completely exposed and split open was indescribable. But the frustration that it was a plastic dildo violating her virginity was maddening. The final humiliation was that it was being wielded by that bitch of a secretary and that filled Melanie with anguish.

Still the cock pressed on. Two, three, four, six, seven inches worked their way into Melanie's upturned cunt. Only then did the secretary begin to draw back and start to piston in and out of the virgin. It was a full eleven inches before the rubber balls were slapping on Melanie's bare ass crack and the secretary let out a whoop of satisfaction.

Melanie was filled to the brim, but all she could think about was that she was still a virgin. The pain and humiliation of accommodating this brutal dildo in the hands of another woman and yet she was still a virgin.

The Principal lay Melanie back on the desk and walked around behind the secretary. She tilted her head back and the two kissed passionately. Melanie could see their tongues intertwining as she looked down the length of her own body. Her tits were heaving and her pubic mound rising up and down in pliable submission to the thrusts of the cock substitute.

The Principal lathered his own cock with lubricant and positioned himself behind the secretary. 'Lucky slut' though Melanie. The Principal grasped a fist full of the secretary's hair and pushed her down on top of Melanie. The girls' breasts crushed together and Melanie groaned as the plastic cock sank even deeper into her open, ravaged pussy. The secretary suddenly stiffened and Melanie heard her whimper 'no' softly into her ear.

The tip of the Principal's cock brushed against the secretary's impossibly tightly puckered ass.

The secretary whimpered and bit her lower lip. Melanie's face was pressed up close to the older woman's and she could plainly see that she was scared. It gave Melanie an idea.

"She said no." called out Melanie – dobbing in the older woman with a grin.

"What!?" spat the Principal – "I demand impeccable obedience from you Sarah – What did you say?"

"Nothing, sir, I didn't say anything sir, I just moaned in this dumb cunt's ear and she didn't hear me properly."

"That's not true sir, she said no to you sir, and now she's lying to you sir!" called Melanie from beneath Sarah's heaving breasts. The secretary arched her back, trusting her strap-on as deep as she could into Melanie and squinting with fury at the younger girl. In response Melanie gripped Sarah's ass cheeks and pulled them open to expose her tiny bud to the Principal.

He mercilessly thrust his cock straight through her puckered sphincter. Sarah screamed. Melanie parted her own legs and threw back her head in pleasure. The Principal did not allow Sarah room to move or time to recover; he simply worked his enormous member into her firmly clenched back passage.

"You're tighter than a fist" he muttered under his breath while tears poured down Sarah's cheeks and dripped into Melanie's mouth. Eventually the whole cock was buried in her ass and Sarah's mouth gasped open in a silent scream. Once he was completely settled the Principal paused and then gripped the Secretary's hips firmly. He kept his prick embedded to the hilt, but he pulled back, taking Sarah with him so that the black dildo began to slide out of Melanie's gaping cunt. Slowly he began to fuck Melanie back and forth, using his secretary and her strap-on like an extension of his own cock.

Melanie parted her legs and offered herself up. Each stroke filled her with a sense of intense humiliation and pleasure. The Principal pounded more and more ferociously, slamming the girls together with wet slaps that began to drive Melanie towards the point of orgasm. "Please sir," she began to beg, "please let me cum".

"No" He answered firmly, 'my cock isn't actually forcing its way in and out of either of you." He changed his tactic. He thrust strongly so that the black dildo completely penetrated Melanie. Then he forced Sarah's whole body down on top of the younger girl. "Lick out her mouth." He instructed. Neither girl was entirely sure who he was speaking two so they both began to tongue fuck each other's' mouths in an effort to be obedient.

Then he drew back and began to work his meat in and out of Sarah's violated ass hole in earnest. Melanie could feel the impact of each thrust and she continued to hold the secretary's cheeks wide open in an attempt to spur the Principal on to greater efforts.

Sarah just moaned and grunted as she gave up all resistance. The sensation of his balls slapping against her puffy pussy lips while her ass was utterly ravaged was rapidly driving her to the point of ecstasy and she too began to beg for permission to cum.

Instead the Principal suddenly withdrew his cock. He left Sarah's ass gaping open and kneeled up on the table next to the girls' heads. He pointed his shaft at Sarah's face. "Don't swallow, and don't spill" He instructed the secretary as he guided her pouted lips around the tip of his straining erection. Melanie watched from beneath, her cunt clenching tightly around the dildo that Sarah was still absentmindedly slapping into her. Melanie could see the disgust on Sarah's face as she was forced to orally serve the vile cock that had just been shoved up her ass.

It did not take the Principal long and again Melanie was stunned at his control. Only the head of his cock was in Sarah's mouth, so Melanie had a good view of his balls tightening and lifting up high in his scrotum. She could see the thick tube on the underside of his shaft swell and contract as he pumped squirt after squirt of hot cum into Sarah's mouth. Her cheeks bulged and her eyes began to water as her mouth was filled to gagging point. Finally the flow stopped and the Principal ran his index finger along the underside of his cock, draining the last of his cream into her mouth.

The sight of it was so hot that Melanie was tipped over the edge and began to spasm in orgasm. She tried to stifle it but her body betrayed her. Her cunt contracted uncontrollably and her whole body shook as wave after wave of pleasure erupted from her loins to the tips of her nipples.

She oped her eyes anxiously and met the Principal's steely gaze. "I'm so sorry sir, I couldn't help it sir, please sir. . ."

"Sarah" instructed the Principal through gritted teeth. "Pull that plastic cock out of this stupid slut and then spit my cum up her cunt while it's still gaping open."

Sarah rushed to obey. She slipped out of Melanie's embrace and dropped to her knees before the desk. Melanie felt the rush of cold air on the wet hole between her legs and could tell that her virgin cunt was yawning open and that her muscles had been so widely stretched and her orgasm had been so violent that she lacked the strength to clench shut.

The secretary pursed her lips together and sent the stream of cum up into her upturned pussy. In the meantime the Principal looped two ropes around Melanie's ankles and knees and made them fast to beams in the ceiling. He pulled them taught and they lifted her legs up and parted them. Her ass was raised a good two feet off the desk, forcing most of her weight onto her shoulder blades.

"That will make sure my cum soaks right through your cervix and stop it running out down your thighs." explained the Principal. Melanie turned her head sideways and rested her cheek on the cool surface of the desk.

"Thankyou, sir," she mumbled.

The secretary returned with a thin black riding crop.

"And this, is for cumming without permission," said Sarah with glee.

Six times the crop spanked across Melanie's ass. Leaving six bright red welts. Each time she cried out, but to her shame she felt her cunt tighten in anticipation and pleasure at each stroke. This merely worked his salty seed deeper into her womb.

The Principal tucked his softening penis back into his suit pants and returned to his desk to work.

The secretary picked up her apron and walked gingerly out of the office.

'I bet her ass is sore' thought Melanie as she drifted gently off to sleep.

jesswills
jesswills
35 Followers