The Principal Dominates Ch. 01

Story Info
New young principal renews her aunt's earlier dominance.
4.7k words
4.5
26.9k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although there is some spanking in this story, the theme is domination, which includes control of bodily functions and other fetishes, so if any of these things bother you, read no further. All characters are well over 18.

*****

Janice Vinson had been teaching at the mid-sized high school in the pleasant suburban community for several years. She was now in her early 40s and enjoyed her work. It was enough recognition for her that she had been named interim acting principal when the long-time principal had retired. Now that the board had hired a new, younger woman to fill the position permanently, Janice was happy to be back in her class full-time teaching history.

She had advanced classes in both American and World History. Teaching high school juniors and seniors kept her mind active and although she had taken to the administrative demands of simultaneously serving as the chief administrator of the school, she didn't miss that added responsibility.

Janice was about 5-7 in height and looked to be in good physical condition. She worked out at a gym where she knew she would not encounter students and had an active social life. Her ash-blond hair was cut in a wedge cut, which was not terribly stylish but suited her physique. She had just enough curviness that her students respected her as not having passed over into decrepitude, she thought, and she wore fairly conservative skirts and long-sleeved tops, with stickpins.

Nobody in the school knew that Janice travelled into the large city not too far away from the suburb on a regular basis, usually twice a month. She had a different group of friends there, women she had known from her college days. And they were the only ones who knew that Janice, who exuded a natural air of command in her classes and in the school when she was in charge, enjoyed playing quite a different role in her private life on these bi-monthly occasions.

Ever since her days as an undergraduate at one of the outstanding women's colleges, Janice had been turned on by a younger, assertive woman taking charge of her and even embarrassing and humiliating her. Janice had been recruited for an honor society, and it turned out that part of the initiation was a mild paddling on the initiate's panties. Janice was amazed at how wet she became at the mere thought of undergoing this paddling in front of the other members and initiates.

The woman who had initiated her at the society's ceremony was also into this particular thing and noticed that Janice was quite excited even before the paddle had slapped across her pantied bottom. Valerie Ellis was a year ahead of Janice at school, but she had been advanced during her high school years and was actually younger than Janice. After the ceremony she quietly suggested to Janice that they adjourn to her room for some refreshment.

Janice did not expect that this would be anything out of the ordinary until they got to Valerie's room and she saw a picture in Valerie's bedroom of a young woman dressed in leather and carrying a curved cane. She felt herself getting hot and wet between her legs.

Valerie smiled when she saw Janice react to the picture and observed, "I had a feeling, Janice, that you get turned on by being spanked. Was that your first time?"

Janice was now embarrassed but calmly answered, "Yes, Valerie, for some reason, it does get me excited. I'm quite usually in control of my life, of course, but it seems I enjoy having a younger, strict woman take charge of me now and then."

"Are you ready for that now, Janice?" Valerie asked with a smile. "Don't worry—no one else will ever know and you will enjoy this a lot."

Janice smiled in return and said, "I think you have persuaded me, Valerie."

"Then lift your skirt, Janice, and lower your panties to your knees," Valerie said in a pleasant tone that carried with it a hint of menace.

Janice complied with the order without really giving it a lot of thought. Suddenly she was standing in front of this woman she hardly knew with her hairy pudendum on full display.

"Bend over and touch your toes," Valerie proceeded.

Janice again did what she was told, and then felt Valerie's soft fingers lightly moving between her legs and feeling her wetness.

"My, my," Valerie observed, "this little girl's pussy is nice and wet, isn't it?

"Yes, Miss Ellis," Janice replied, assuming the role of the submissive.

"Does the little girl need to use the little girl's room?" Valerie inquired with a condescending tone that was certainly appropriate, Janice felt, to the position she was placed in.

"Well, yes, Miss Ellis, I do," Janice responded, wondering whether this would lead to more embarrassment—and excitement.

"Then come with me," Valerie commanded. They walked slowly as Janice's panties were at her knees, to the small bathroom in Valerie's senior suite.

"You may sit on the toilet, Janice," Valerie intoned, "but you will not urinate or defecate until you receive permission. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Miss Ellis," Janice answered in a smaller voice, as she realized that she was now ready to pee but would have to hold it in until Valerie allowed her to release her urine.

"When did you last pee, Janice?" Valerie asked.

"Oh, just before I left my room after breakfast," Janice said.

"I'm going to allow you to start to pee," Valerie said, "but you will have to stop IMMEDIATELY when I order you to stop."

"Go ahead and pee," she said. After about seven seconds, she said, loudly, "STOP!"

Somehow Janice clenched her sphincter muscle and stopped the strong dark yellow flow of pee from her pussy.

She felt humiliated at having this younger woman exercising such intimate control over her bodily function, yet she was more excited than she had been in a long time. She hoped it would not be too obvious to Valerie how turned on she was.

"When do you or did you have your period?" Valerie now asked.

"I expect it in a few days, Miss Ellis," Janice answered, with a reddening face.

"What do you use for it, Janice?" Valerie persisted. "Do you use tampons yet?"

"I do use them," Janice said, losing her embarrassment as this proceeded. "But on some days I need a pad as a back-up."

"You will report to me when you get your period," Valerie ordered. "If you are a good girl, you will be allowed to use a tampon. If you have been naughty you will be allowed either a minipad or panty liner."

Janice started to think about how totally humiliated she would be if made to wear only a liner during her period, which tended to be heavy. But she realized it would be stupid to start to argue about this now.

"May I continue peeing, Miss Ellis?" she asked.

"Yes, start peeing again," Valerie said without emotion.

It proved to be hard to re-start her flow, Janice realized.

"You better start peeing now," Valerie warned, "or you will lose your chance."

Janice was now frightened and couldn't start peeing.

"Pull up your panties," Valerie ordered.

Janice was now humiliated.

"Please, Miss Ellis," she pleaded. "I really do need to pee."

Valerie smiled, "You will learn, Janice, how enjoyable it is to be deprived of things like this that you have taken for granted."

She reached under her skirt and pulled down her own plain white cotton panties.

She stood in front of Janice, still seated on the toilet, and pointed to her hairy mons and pussy.

"I like to be licked there, Janice, so I hope you will go ahead and try to please me," she said.

So Janice now found herself licking this woman's rather spicy-tasting cunt.

Valerie did not take long to experience what was clearly, to Janice, a very major orgasm.

She retained control of the situation, however, and turned around so that her pleasant bottom cheeks were now staring Janice in the face.

"You will now lick my bottom-hole, Janice, as a sign of your respect for me as your mistress," Valerie explained.

Janice did not stop to think of how humiliating it was to be ordered to lick a younger woman's asshole as she began to do just that. Valerie's anal opening was slightly musky in scent and taste but Janice found herself curling her tongue and as she wet Valerie's anus, the ring seemed to soften and open and welcome Janice's tongue.

Finally Valerie told her that she had performed well and told her she could complete urinating if she needed to do so.

Janice managed to release her flow and listened as Valerie watched her complete her ablutions.

Valerie continued to watch as Janice wiped herself and as Valerie nodded to her, showed the younger woman the sheets of tissue stained with the drops of Janice's pee that had remained on her pubic hairs as she urinated.

"When did you last have a bowel movement? Valerie now inquired, matter-of-factly.

Janice did blush at this question but managed to respond that she had done Number Two that morning when she had some coffee.

"Tell me about your doody," Valerie said, as if this was the most normal thing in the world. "Tell me how long or thick or what color it was."

Janice was really ashamed now but she made herself think.

"Miss Ellis," she answered, "it was about eight inches long and sort of tan in color and fairly thick. I felt it press on my opening as it slid out."

"Very good," Valerie praised her sub. "I appreciate your being quite direct with me in describing how you made doody. Do you have to push or strain?"

"Usually I don't," Janice answered calmly.

"Now one last question," Valerie stated. "When did you last fuck?"

Now Janice did feel her face grow red with embarrassment.

"I went out with an old boyfriend over the holiday," she said slowly. "And yes, in answer to your question, we did have sex."

"Did you both have orgasms?" Valerie went on.

"Yes," Janice responded, almost in tears.

"Did you take him in your rear?" Valerie said as if it were the most normal question ever asked.

"No," Janice answered, regaining control at the thought of being impaled in her rear channel. "I have never had sex there."

Valerie smiled and reached into her handbag. She withdrew a fairly narrow butt plug.

"You will be wearing this, Jan," she said. "I will insert it and you will come see me if you need to remove it for natural needs."

She motioned to Janice to stand and bend over the toilet and hold her cheeks apart in a very humiliating way.

Janice rose and assumed the ignominious position and felt the cool, lubricated butt plug penetrate her anal ring. Then Valerie pulled Janice's panties back up and let the girl's skirt fall back into place.

****

Janice thought now of how it had all started back then. She remembered all the exciting days with Valerie, and when Valerie had humiliated her in front of her sorority sisters, of when she made Janice lick all of their bottom-holes, of the girls who were extra cruel and purposely had not wiped themselves well when they had defecated so that Janice would be licking their messy bottoms.

Now she was going to see the new principal. She walked into Miss Crawford's outer office, the office suite that she had occupied for almost a year. Not much had changed and her old secretary was still there and greeted her warmly.

Much to her surprise, a well-dressed, dark-haired younger woman then opened the door to the inner office, introduced herself as Lesley Crawford, and beckoned Janice to come inside, using her index finger.

Janice suddenly felt her submissive side emerging just in response to the new principal's index finger ordering her to enter the room.

Lesley Crawford was just 26 years old but had had a very outstanding career for someone so new to the world of schools. She had graduated from the best schools and had become principal of a school on the West Coast when she was barely 24. Now she had taken over this major suburban high school and it seemed she was doing the local board of education the favor.

She smiled and said, "I wanted to see you very soon upon arriving partly because I'm aware of what a fine job you did as interim principal. But I also wanted to bring greetings from my aunt...Valerie Ellis."

Janice's face had been smiling in response to the praise she had received but now she had trouble keeping her composure upon hearing that this young woman was related to her first domina.

"Janice, I know we will get on famously," Lesley said happily. "I want you to know that I hope you will accept my invitation to serve as my assistant principal. There will only be one and there is no one I would rather have than you."

Janice knew she had no choice but to accept. Gone was her vision of returning happily to her classroom. And she knew what would come next.

"I would like you to join my husband and myself for dinner this Friday at our home," Lesley went on. "I have some ideas for this school to put it on the major map and would love to go over them with you."

"Lesley, if I may call you that," Janice said tentatively, allowing for the possibility that the younger woman would not want her to presume.

"Please do," Lesley answered.

"I appreciate your kindness in offering me the position, which of course I will accept," Janice said calmly. "And I'm pleased that you mention my old friend Valerie, whom I have not seen nor heard about for many years."

"Valerie is very successful in her own right," Lesley answered. "She too would be pleased that you are going to be working with me here."

"I also should mention that I do share certain proclivities with Valerie and hope you would consider those in anticipating how we work together," she added. "Janice, I assume you still enjoy being submissive to strict, younger women?"

"Yes, I do, Lesley," Janice managed to get out, slowly but clearly.

"Well, then," Lesley went on, as if saying the most normal thing, as she turned the lock of the door to the office, "would you kindly lift your skirt and kneel up on that wooden chair."

Janet was surprised that things had proceeded so quickly, but she complied with Lesley's instruction.

She felt rather silly at her age kneeling on the chair with her skirt hiked up over her waist and her broader bottom on display beneath her pale blue hicut panties.

Lesley walked behind her and slowly lowered the panties and ran her finger through Janice's furrow.

"You still do get wet when someone does that, don't you, sweetie?" Lesley asked, in a kind tone.

"Yes, Miss Crawford," Janice said, "I still get excited when a woman takes charge of me like that."

Lesley ran her finger through and poked slightly into Janice's vagina, feeling the heat and the wetness. Then she withdrew her finger and moved it back and slipped it, wet from Janice's effusions, into Janice's bottom-hole.

Janice was surprised by this sudden invasion of her most private opening—she still had never had anal sex but had been used to wearing butt plugs for some time back there.

"Janice," Lesley said in a tone very reminiscent of her Aunt Valerie to Janice's ears, "I feel something in there. Does Jan need to make a doody?"

Janice cringed at the childish word. She managed to murmur a very quiet "Yes" as Lesley wiped her finger on Janice's bare bottom cheek.

"Well, then, Missy," Lesley said, much more decisively, "you will have to use this potty then to deal with your situation." Lesley pointed with her index finger to a wooden child's potty that was partially hidden beneath a chair.

"Go over there and pull it out and sit on it facing away from me so I can watch you do your business," Lesley ordered.

Janice again did what she was told by the commanding Lesley and found herself squatting on an old-fashioned wooden potty for children, hoping that she would be able to have a nice quick, smooth bowel movement.

But she emitted a few loud farts that elicited smiles from Lesley. Then she finally felt the movement sliding out of her puckered anal opening and into the potty, where it landed with a plop.

"Lift your bottom up, Jan, so that I can wipe you" was Lesley's next humiliating order.

Janice did that and felt Lesley's warm hand carefully wiping her anus clean with the thick, comforting toilet paper. Then Lesley told her very quietly to take the potty into Lesley's adjoining private bathroom and empty it there.

Janice found herself carrying the potty, which was surprisingly heavy, into the bathroom and emptying it into the toilet, then flushing it and watching it. Then she went to the sink and carefully scrubbed the inside of the potty before bringing it back to where she had found it in Lesley's office.

"I want you to keep a little record of your toilet use in this notebook, Jan," Lesley said. "We will move you into the Assistant Principal's office across the way as soon as possible and I have a feeling that you would like to keep teaching your classes, which is fine with me."

Janice was at loose ends by the nice prospect of the promotion Lesley was giving her and the clear fact that she now had a new dominatrix with whom to relate.

****

Friday arrived soon enough and with it, the butterflies in Janice Vinson's stomach occasioned by the upcoming dinner with her new boss, Lesley Crawford, the young, highly dominant principal of Janice's high school, and Lesley's husband.

Janice put on a nice skirt, her favorite grey flannel one, and a bright blouse that accentuated her ash-blond hair. She decided she had better put on nice sheer hose and her best burgundy pumps.

When she arrived at the townhouse that Lesley had obviously managed to find and move into easily, she was impressed that the principal had been able to obtain this nice residence in a good part of town. She rang the bell and a good-looking man of about 30 came to the door and welcomed her.

"I'm Stephen," he said with a smile, "Lesley's husband. You must be Jan. Please do come in. Lesley has spoken so highly of you."

Janice noticed that Stephen did not strike her as especially assertive. Well, she thought, Lesley has enough authority genes for this whole family.

She was ushered into a well-appointed living room, and Stephen offered her a drink, saying that he was mixing gin-and-tonics.

"Fine," Janice said, "I'd love one." She did remind herself not to lose control with booze here.

Soon Lesley appeared, in smart black slacks and a white top, with very cute short heels.

"So glad you could make it, Jan," she said, offering her hand for Janice to kiss, which Janice did.

"I hope Stephen has been attentive," she said.

"Oh, he has," Janice couldn't keep herself from gushing.

"Well, I'm sorry to welcome you this way, but unfortunately, he has earned himself a spanking with some carelessness today," Lesley said in a matter-of-fact way that belied the amazing fact to Janice that her hostess's husband was now going to be disciplined in front of her.

"Prepare yourself," Lesley snapped to Stephen, whose face did turn a bit red before he hastened to comply with what was clearly an order from his spouse.

Stephen proceeded to take off his shirt and undershirt and dropped his trousers, after unlacing hi shoes and removing them and his navy socks.

Janice was surprised to see that he was wearing a pair of beige briefs that look very much like the Spanx she sometimes wore when she had to go somewhere that required her to wear a smart dress.

"Yes, those are Spanx he has on, Jan," Lesley commented, when she saw Janice's gaping mouth react to seeing the man of the house wearing them.

"I have him wear them when he has misbehaved or just needs some training," Lesley explained.

Then she sat on an armless chair, at which movement Stephen stood in front of her. Lesley put her thumbs in the waistband of the Spanx and drew them down over Stephen's pale bottom. Janice could not see his cock from where she sat or whether it was flaccid or erect.

He lay across Lesley's skirted lap and the Principal began spanking her husband with hard slaps alternately to each bottom cheek. After about 25 spanks he began to cry out and Lesley shushed him as if he were a young child, continuing to spank as if her hand were set by an automaton.

12