The Principal's Wife Ch. 2

Story Info
Bob returns for more.
1.5k words
4.24
171.8k
31
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Five months have passed since Bob raped Julia Wells, the principal's wife. Bob had raped and brutally beat her. All her physical wounds have completely healed. Although she has no mental problems, she is a changed woman. Her husband, Jim Wells, and his wife decided to keep the baby that Bob had impregnated her with. There was no question about keeping the baby, because they both believe in the sanctity of life. They will raise the baby as their own. Every day since her rape, she had wondered if Bob her rapist would ever return.

Some things never change. Julia still goes to the gym every morning after her husband goes to work, and she still does her grocery shopping every Tuesday morning, leaving the door open to carry in the groceries. Bob watched her routine parked in a car a short distance from her house. Today was Monday, and he will visit her again tomorrow morning after she returns from her grocery shopping.

As Julia pulled into her driveway, Bob got out of his car and walked the short distance to the house. Bob was able to sneak up to the house between her trips between the car and the house. He snuck into the house, and as she got the last load of groceries, Bob was able to hear her close the door and lock it. Now he just needed to wait for the best opportunity. As she put away her groceries, Bob was able to sneak his way past to the bedroom, he remembered the way. The door was open, so he walked in, got completely naked, and hid behind the door.

She finished putting away her groceries, and was going to the bedroom to undress to take a shower. As soon as she walked into the bedroom, he slammed the door shut, and put his hand over her mouth to muffle any scream she would make, and pushed her against the wall. He said to her, "I'm back, and you're going to get my prize. It's already hard for you." She was very afraid, and in a shaky voice, she said, "Please don't hit me again, and please don't hurt me. I'm carrying a baby, your baby. Please don't hurt our baby. If you don't leave any marks or hurt me, my husband doesn't need to know you were here again. It would be our little secret." Bob said, "That is very interesting. But that depends on you. Are you going to be a good girl, and do everything I tell you?" She quickly shook her head yes.

In the bedroom, there was a comfortable reading chair, and Bob moved it against the door. Bob told her, "That will help you keep your promise." He positioned her at the foot of the bed, and then sat down in the chair, stroking himself slowly. He told her, "Now, get undressed, put on a sexy strip show. I want you to make my cock even harder." Julia slowly unbuttoned her blouse, opening it a little way after each button. After the last button was undone, she turned around, pulled it slowly off her shoulders, and then threw it across the room. Still turned around, she unhooked her bra, pulled it off her shoulders, put her hands over the bra cups, turned around facing Bob, then just flung it aside, exposing her breasts.

Partly from being scared, and partly from being exposed, her brown nipples were standing at attention. She then unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. She just kicked it aside. Bob could see she was wearing a full panty. Her pregnant belly was just slightly swollen, because it was just starting to show. But it was just at the time her clothes were getting too tight, and would start wearing her maternity clothes. She put her thumbs in the elastic waistband, and pulled them down to her ankles, then took them off completely. She tossed them to Bob. He held them up to his face, sniffed them, and then threw them down to the floor. She stood still, and Bob was admiring her still sexy body, with a slightly swollen belly. He was so mesmerized by the sight.

Bob stood up from the chair, and walked over to her. He put his hands on her breasts, and was playing with her hardened nipples. She started breathing heavier. She whispered to him, "Please eat my pussy." She was begging for this? Bob laid her back on the bed, with her ass on the edge, feet on the floor, and knelt down facing her pussy. He lifted her legs and spread them. Her clit was easy to find, even with a full bush of hair between her legs. He first licked it, then sucked on it, rubbing his tongue on it while it was being sucked. Julia moaned loudly. She was very hot from being sucked. Bob released the clit, and inserted his tongue into her cunt. He put it in as far as he could, moving it around inside her. This was more than she could stand, and her orgasm shook the whole bed. Bob removed his tongue from her pussy, and licked up her pussy juice.

Bob said, "Now it's my turn." He pulled her to a standing position, turned her around, and told her to grab hold of the edge of the bed. Her beautiful, perfect ass was sticking him in the face. Her pussy was still throbbing. He put just the cockhead into her pussy, teasing her. Then with one firm push, he put his entire length into her. She screamed from the impalement. She yelled out, "FUCK ME HARD".

He pulled almost all the way out, and then shoved it back in as hard and as fast as he could. He kept up the impalement. He could feel her next orgasm building, and as soon as she climaxed, he climaxed in her, shooting load upon load into her hot cunt, up onto her cervix. Bob withdrew from her, and she collapsed on the bed, exhausted, and Bob fell to a sitting position on the floor. After a couple minutes, he stood up and pulled her to standing, and instructed her "Make us some lunch, while I take a shower." She took a robe from the closet and went to the kitchen, and Bob went into the bathroom, pissed like a racehorse, and took a shower. Bob didn't get dressed after the shower.

*****************

After they ate lunch, Bob said to her across the table "Now it's time for dessert. Do you like to suck cock?" Julia replied that she does it occasionally, but doesn't like to do it. Bob replied to her "Well, you're going to suck my cock, and when I cum, you're going to swallow." Bob got up from the table, took Julia by the hand, and led her to the bedroom. Bob sat on the edge of the bed with Julia standing in front of him. He reached out and undid the knot on the robe, pulled it from her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. He admired her pregnant body and rubbed one hand over the baby. He felt a little kick. Julia smiled. He told her to get on her knees. She obeyed his command. On her knees, she could see his half hard cock. Without being told, she took his cock in her mouth and started sucking. His cock immediately became rock hard and reached its full length. She started sucking with enthusiasm, and with one hand, grabbed at his sac, and gently squeezed. She took his cock out of her mouth, grabbed it with the other hand and started stroking his cock, and bent down so she could lick and suck his sac. She was ready to put his cock back into her mouth, but she first told him "Your sac skin felt so velvety in my mouth."

She then put his cock back into her mouth, and started sucking again. Her mouth felt so good surrounding his cock. She sucked as hard as she could. Soon Bob could not hold back any more, and shoving his cock to the back of her mouth, he shot load after load of his cum down her throat. He removed his cock from her mouth, and seeing some drops at the end of his cock, she licked it all up. She said to him "It tastes so good". Bob said to her, "You were a good girl, and I didn't have to hurt you." Julia just got up, pushed him onto the bed, laid next to him, and just gave him the best hug she was able.

He was ready to leave her for the day. She asked him what his first name is, she needed to call him something. He decided to tell her the truth and told her his name is Bob. She told him that if he wanted to come back, he could make it any day, and he wouldn't have to sneak into the house. She told him also that they had the baby's sex checked, and that they would be having a girl. Bob told her he would come back after the baby is born. He walked away, and Julia started to cry because she would have to wait such a long time before she could see him again. Julia never told her husband that his wife's rapist had returned.

More stories to come.