The Principal's Wife Ch. 3

Story Info
Bob returns & help himself to babysitter too.
2k words
4.18
179k
38
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since she was first raped, Julia was a changed woman. It was the most apparent to her husband. She had that distant look in her eyes. She was dreaming of her rapist, and was wondering when he would return, as he promised.

Eight months had passed since her second rape. Julia's husband had been promoted to school director and Julia delivered a healthy baby girl. Because of her age, she was advised not to breast-feed. She was OK with that. Because of the extra work involved, Julia hired a home assistant, who helped her out every morning. The home assistant's name is Debbie. She is a 22-year old redhead with a slender build, and her figure is 34A-23-35.

Bob started watching her house again, and noticed Debbie. Feeling his cock stirring, he knew he would be having her soon. But he decided to be patient, and would wait for the right time. Julia went to the gym every morning right after her husband left for work, and she still did her grocery shopping every Tuesday morning. Debbie watched the daughter while Julia was out of the house. Debbie would put Julia's daughter down for a nap every day at noon, and would then leave for the day.

It was a Monday. Bob waited for Debbie to leave. He was promised that he would never need to sneak into the house again, so he walked to the front of the house, and rang the doorbell. When she opened the door and saw Bob, he heart leapt for joy to see him again. She pulled him inside and closed the door. She hugged him with everything she had. Julia said "You look like a man in desperate need of a blow job." She took him by the hand, and led Bob the Julia's husband's favorite lounge chair, and she undressed him. With one hand she stroked his cock, making it rigid. With her other hand she cupped his sac and gently squeezed it. Bob then started undressing her. He pulled her shirt off over her head, reached behind her, unhooked her bra, and slid it down off her.

He unfastened the button on her jeans and slid them down to her ankles. She stepped out of her jeans, pulled down her panties, and stepped out of those. She took a step backward for Bob to admire her still sexy body. Then she approached Bob, seated him in the lounge chair, and then dropped to her knees. She put his cock in her mouth, and Julia started sucking greedily. She felt total lust for his cock. In the 8 months that passed, Julia had become an expert cocksucker. Bob could feel Julia working his cock, and soon he exploded his cum into her mouth, greedily slurping and swallowing every shot. Bob held one last shot back, pulled his cock out of her mouth, and shot the load onto her face. She reached up with her hand and started rubbing the shot all over her beautiful face. Bob said to her "That just makes you even more sexy." Julia stood up from her kneeling position and sat in the lounge chair with Bob, snuggling against him. Bob noticed how soft yet firm her body was next to his.

At that moment, the baby started to cry. Julia said "Come and meet your daughter." They walked hand in hand to the nursery. Bob took one look and commented "She's beautiful, like her mom." "Her name is Amanda. Mandy, meet your real daddy. I'll change her diaper. Bob, would you like to feed her her bottle?" Bob answered, "I'd love to." They both played with their 4 month old daughter, for a while, then it was time to take another nap.

Bob asked, "Who is that woman that was here earlier?" Julia answered, "That's my home and baby assistant." Julia continued, "Her name is Debbie, and she's 22 years old. There's an interesting little story about her. We were talking about babies, and I asked her if she had any. She told me 'Gosh, no. In fact, I'm still a virgin.' I immediately thought about you. Would you like to have her? I think that I can arrange it." Bob asked, "Would she be willing, or would I need to rape her?" Julia answered, "I'm not sure. Come by tomorrow morning, and I'll introduce you two. I can go to the gym then straight to my grocery shopping. That will give you both plenty of time to get to know each other really well. I'll introduce you as a friend of the family. Can you be here about 7:30?" Bob answered, "I'll be here."

Julia then said "But, for now, come with me into the bedroom. There's something I want to give you." Julia took Bob by the hand, and led him to the bedroom. They were still completely naked from their previous session. Bob sat on the edge of the bed. Julia leaned forward so that Bob was able to suck on her nipples, which were fully erect like erasers. She was able to grab hold on his cock and started stroking on him. She moaned when he bit lightly at her nipples. Bob got up, and placed Julia bending over, her hands at the edge of the bed. Julia told him "I'm ovulating today. You can make me pregnant again." Bob said, "I'd like to do that again."

With her bending over, he was able to push his cock all the way in with one thrust. Julia moaned loudly, and said "I LOVE YOUR COCK!" He withdrew then shoved it all the way in as hard as he could. Julia screamed loudly at her impalement. Bob was pounding into her as hard as he could. She was moaning with each thrust. Bob could feel Julia's mounting climax. As soon as she went over the edge, Bob could not hold back any longer, and dumped load after load into Julia's hot, moist pussy. After they had both climaxed, they climbed onto the bed to rest. Julia put her arms around Bob, and told him "I felt your cum splashing my cervix. I think you made me pregnant again." After resting a few minutes, Bob got up and got dressed, and went over to Julia still laying on the bed naked, and said to her "See you tomorrow" and he reached down to Julia and squeezed her nipples gently.

Bob arrived just before 7:30. He waited until Mr. Wells drove off to work, and Bob walked up to the house, and rang the bell. Julia answered the door and told Bob "Debbie will be here in a few minutes. Come on in and have a cup of coffee with me." A few minutes later, Debbie arrived and Julia introduced Debbie to Bob. This was the first close-up Bob had of Debbie, and he thought she looked so much better and sexier close-up. Julia finished her coffee, and said, "I'm leaving now. Be back in a few hours."

Just as soon as Julia left, Bob started in on Debbie. Debbie did her first chores in the bedroom. Bob followed her in, walked up behind her, and grabbed a hold of Debbie's tits. Debbie immediately spun around, and slapped Bob in the face. "Don't touch me," she yelled. This infuriated Bob, and he slapped her back just hard enough to make her fall on the bed. Bob reached in his back pocket and pulled out his knife. He put it against her throat, and told her "I'm going to do what I want. Understand?" Debbie shook her head and said "Please don't hurt me. I'm a virgin." She was very scared and her voice quivered. Bob said "You're not going to be a virgin in a few minutes." Bob let out an evil laugh.

Not wasting any time, Bob ripped open the front of Debbie's blouse, then cut the bra fabric between her two cups. Bob stood up, told her to stand and finish undressing, as he got undressed. His erect cock was ready to invade her body. Debbie was only able to remove her ruined blouse and bra. She crossed her arms over her boobs. Bob then went over to Debbie, and ripped away her slacks and panties. Debbie was crying and pleaded, "No. Please don't do this to me." Bob ignored her plea, and tossed her down on the bed. She landed flat on her back. Bob spread open her legs, and began to eat her pussy. It tasted delicious. He sucked on her clit, and rubbed his tongue against it. Debbie began to moan. It felt so good.

Then Bob moved his tongue down and stuck his tongue into her cunt as far as he could. Debbie moaned even louder. Bob got to his knees, and asked her "You like this, don't you, cunt?" She shakily answered, "Yes!" This surprised Bob. Bob started stroking his cock, and told Debbie "You're going to get fucked now." Bob's cock was fully erect, and felt like a steel rod in his hands. He placed his cockhead on her lips, and put it in Debbie's cunt up to her hymen. Then with one mighty shove, he pushed his entire length into her, ripping apart her virginity and opening wide her pussy walls. Debbie let out a very shrill yell, her entire pussy immediately hurt. Bob was unrelenting in his pushing. It was like he was out of control. He was banging in her pussy with all his strength with each shove.

Debbie was now enjoying her first fuck. She was moaning with pleasure. Bob saw that Debbie was ready to climax. Debbie climaxed, and her juice was leaking out around Bob's cock. With that, Bob climaxed too, and put into Debbie more sperm than he knew he had. There was load upon load of cum, with more spurts than he thought possible. Bob withdrew and lay down on the bed to rest, and Debbie climbed up on top of him and said "Thank you for my introduction into sex." This little cunt actually liked being raped.

A little while later, Julia came home and put her groceries away. Bob and Debbie were still lying on the bed naked. They had both fallen asleep, the sex being so charged. Julia walked into the bedroom, and woke up Bob and Debbie. Debbie had a big smile on her face. Bob said to both girls "We're going to have a threesome." Julia immediately got undressed. Bob still could not get over how sexy Julia was. This little bitch still had an incredibly sexy body. Bob asked Julia "Are you a whore now?" and Julia replied, "I am a whore only for you Bob. But I still love my husband." Julia joined them on the bed. Debbie crawled over to Julia, got between her legs and started lapping at her pussy.

Bob stood over Julia and put his cock into her mouth, and she started sucking at him. Julia also reached up and grabbed hold of Bob's sac, and squeezed it gently. After a few minutes, they switched positions. Julia lay on her back, and Debbie kneeled down so that Julia could eat Debbie's pussy, and Bob started fucking Julia. Julia was still an incredible fuck. Bob began pounding her hard. The sight of these two women having sex with him was overwhelming. Bob climaxed into Julia, and at that moment, Debbie was climaxing into Julia's mouth. Julia was excited at the taste of Debbie, and began lapping up Debbie's sweet pussy juices. After she caught her breath, Julia said to Debbie "We're going to have to do that more often." Debbie nodded in agreement.

EPILOGUE: Nine months later, James and Julia Wells had a healthy baby son. James Wells believes that the child is his, because he never knew that his wife's rapist had returned. Julia Wells fell in love with her husband all over again. Debbie did not become pregnant from her rape. She still helps care for Julia's babies during the day, and at night she had become a "working woman". Bob disappeared from sight, and never saw Julia or Debbie again.

Author's Note: This ends the trilogy of "The Principal's Wife". As soon as I can think them up, there are further adventures of Bob, based upon reader's requests.