The Print Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miltone
Miltone
461 Followers

"Loosen up, Johnny!" she remarked. "You are really too tense!" she said as she worked her fingers into the stiff muscles of my neck and shoulders.

She worked down my back and did my legs. Finally satisfied that she had done her job well, she slipped back onto her lounge and stretched out to absorb the warming sunshine.

"Man, this is the life," I remarked. "Days like this make me real lazy for some reason."

"I know," she replied. "You better watch out. I could stay here forever."

"Well, that might give me a thing or two to explain now, wouldn't it?"

She laughed in return. We remained silent for only a few minutes. The sun was in its full glory and I began to feel real hot and sweaty. The pool began to call out to me.

"I don't know about you, but I think I'm gonna jump in," I said pushing myself up from the lounge.

"You're right," she said. "I'm sweating like a pig. I think I'll join you."

She stood up and fumbled with her top.

"Oh, what the hell!" she said whipping it off over her head and shaking her head so that her hair fell back behind her shoulders.

She looked over at me as if to gage my reaction. I'm sure my jaw had dropped a bit to gape at her gorgeous tits, now proudly bared. They were indeed full and firm and stood out from her body, the nipples nicely erect from the summer breeze.

"You don't mind do you?" she asked.

"Come on!" I said taking her hand. "I'm a big boy. I'll get over it."

We ran over to the pool and jumped in the deep end together. Underwater, we swam apart and broke the surface near the diving board. I dove down and swam to the shallow end, letting the cooling water flow over my sun-warmed skin. She swam toward me and stopped half way. She plunged down below the water and emerged in a few seconds next to me.

"This feels great," she said brushing her wet hair back from her face. "The water is terrific!"

"Thanks!" I said, noting how her nipples were fully erected and stood out proudly from her boobs.

I swam a couple of laps and then challenged her to a race, being careful to let her win. She tried to dunk me during her celebration so I crouched down, grabbed her legs under the water and tossed her up in the air.

"You bastard!" she laughed when she emerged over by the stairs.

I swam over near her and stood up as she brushed the water and wet hair from her eyes. We were wet and half naked and standing just inches apart laughing. When our eyes met the laughing stopped. I couldn't help must notice how beautiful she was all dripping wet. I took a step toward her and she backed up. I took another longer step and she backed up again, but not as far. We were right next to the steps and when she went to take another step backward she fell back to a sitting position on the stairs and I settled down into the water and eased my body toward her. Our faces were just inches apart and she was looking at me intently, her green eyes searching mine. She leaned forward as if to kiss me and I pulled back.

"You know this is crazy," I said as she continued forward.

"I do," she replied. "But you should know that I've wanted to kiss you ever since that first day we met in your office."

I stopped and let her lips brush up against mine. It was a tender kiss that I gladly returned. We traded little kisses back and forth, so light that only our lips touched.

"Well, now that that's out of the way, why don't we dry off," she said.

I followed her up the stairs and out of the pool. Of course I couldn't help but notice how her wet suit bottom clung to the curves of her ass.

"You know with that suit of yours wet, it's almost like you're naked," I said.

"Same here," she said gesturing toward my own wet swimming shorts clinging to my hips.

We dried off and settled back onto our lounges. She sprayed some lotion on her beautiful tits and asked for some rum to put in her fruit juice. I obliged her and fetched the Bacardi. And the afternoon cycle repeated. We talked and sunned ourselves, listening to the easy relaxing music. Then we took a swim to cool off. There was a little horseplay. I swam up behind her underwater and caught a glimpse of her luscious ass and thought of pulling her suit down, but she heard me at the last second and dove away. I chased her and finally caught her in the corner.

"Oh, my! You big brute!" she said playfully, covering her wet trembling breasts with her arms. "Whatever are you going to do to me?"

I slowly pressed in toward her, taking hold of her wrists and pulling them away from her chest.

"First I shall rip your clothing from you, oh fair damsel," I said bringing my face to hers. "Then I shall make mad passionate, violent love to you!"

I pulled her arms back behind her and pressed up against her, our bodies touching, her breasts on my chest, my cock on her belly.

"Oh, promises, promises!" she said tauntingly. "You guys always talk a good ball game, but when the time comes it's too little too late."

"Try me!" I say brushing my lips on hers.

I could feel her tremble beneath my grasp, even though I was sure that she could break free if she had wanted.

"All right, then" she said in a weak little voice. "I surrender to you, knave! Have with me as you will!"

She fell limp against me and I let go of her wrists and slipped my arms around her. She brought her arms up to my shoulders and pulled herself close for a deeper, more loving kiss.

"Ooh, this feels awful nice, don't you think?" she whispered between kisses.

I could feel her belly pressing up against me as she brought one leg up and crooked it around behind me.

"It does. Are you sure you want to be doing that?" I asked.

"I don't want to be anywhere else doing anything differently."

We cuddled and kissed some more, but I was hesitant to go any farther. It had been so long since I had romanced a woman, I wanted the excitement to last. But then, I also noticed that the afternoon was getting on, and I was feeling a bit hungry.

"Are you getting hungry?" I asked.

"I'm actually famished," she replied.

"Why don't we get dried off and changed and grab a bite to eat?" I suggested.

She agreed and we went inside. I stepped into the shower to rinse off. As the warm water splashed over me, washing the sunblock and sweat off of me, I felt a draft as the shower door opened. Karen, now fully naked, slipped inside.

"Why waste water?" she said with a giggle. "Shower with a friend."

There was plenty of room inside for both of us. She asked me to soap up her back and I obliged, letting my hands wander around to fondle her magnificent breasts. In turn she made sure that my cock was soaped up well. She looked down at my growing erection as she soaped me up with her loving hand. I leaned back against the shower wall and she stroked me harder and harder. Finally she leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"You have a wonderful penis!"

"And you just don't stop, do you?" I remarked.

I took the soap from her and soaped up her pussy and ass. After wrestling around for a minute or two, she turned to rinse off. As she raised her arms above her head and turned back around to face me, my arms, almost as if my instinct, slipped around her and I pulled her close to me for a long, wet kiss. Her hands fell to my shoulders and then down to cup my ass. My semi-rigid cock had nestled itself between her legs and began to rub on her slick, wet pussy.

"Whoa, Baby!" she said. "Let's not waste water!" Slipping out through the shower door, she turned and leaned back inside to kiss me lightly. "We should do this more often," she said.

By the time I was rinsed and dried off, Karen was sitting on the bed drying her hair with a towel. She had put on a baggy white blouse over a little red satiny spaghetti strap top and a short little black skirt. As she toweled her hair, I could see her breasts, unencumbered with a bra, wiggle deliciously under the sleek little top. The hem of her skirt had risen up to show off her shapely legs.

"I love women in skirts," I remarked.

"I hope as much as I enjoy wearing them," she replied.

We went to Ernesto's for dinner and took our time sipping wine and enjoying an appetizer with oysters. I had asked for a booth, knowing that they were in the back in a more private setting, which we enjoyed. We both ordered the filet Italiano. Afterwards, we lingered over dessert and an after dinner drink before heading back. She slipped over to ride next to me on the way back to my place. We held hands as I drove on. She guided my hand to the hem of her skirt, making sure that my fingers were on the soft skin of her inner thigh. Then her hand wandered over to my lap so that her fingers could locate and rub against my cock. She lightly rubbed me as my fingers slipped up under her skirt and soon reached the rim of her panties. My curious fingers explored the lace and elastic and slip up underneath. I can feel the moist hot skin underneath and the moist waiting lips of her pussy. As I touched her sex, she reached down and pulled her panties off.

"How's that?" she says.

"Ooh, Baby! Easy access!" I replied, trying to keep a safe eye on the road as I let my fingers do the walking.

Her hand glided back onto my cock and remained there rubbing me ever so lightly. I maintained a light touch on her twat, trying to mirror her level of attention to me. We remained in the car after I pulled up in the driveway. We felt each other up as if we were teenagers on our third date. We turned part way to face each other and my hands drifted up to touch her tits through the silky little top under the open blouse. We kissed and our tongues danced a romantic tango. She shivered a bit when my eager fingers reached her nipples. My light exploring touch became heavier as I cupped her breasts and squeezed them ever so gently, twiddling the stiff tips between thumb and forefinger. Suddenly I became aware that some neighbors were out for a late walk and we decided to break up our little tryst.

"This has been a really nice day, Karen," I say, as I open the door.

"It doesn't have to end here," she replies.

We went inside for a drink.

"How about a midnight swim?" she suggested.

"How about skinny dipping?" I countered.

"Now that's more like it," she said, pulling her blouse away from her shoulders.

I reached over to her waist and took her little top in hand, pulling it slowly up over her head. She shook her head to let her hair tumble free. Slipping my hands back to her waist, I pulled her stretchy skirt down as I sink to my knees, guiding it down her long legs to her ankles and then off. Squatting down at her feet gave me a wonderful view as I look up the length of her body, the long shapely legs, the gentle curve of her belly, the magnificent curves of her full breasts, and her pretty face shrouded by a swirl of blonde hair, looking down with a warm smile.

She pulled at my clothes as I stood, quickly tugging my sport shirt over my head and tossing it aside. She worked my belt and slacks open expertly and knelt down to pull them off. She slowly slipped my briefs down and my dick popped out at her once it is released. She smiled up at me as she pulled them the rest of the way off. She stood back up and gave me a quick light kiss.

"Now, about that midnight swim," she whispered.

I turned on the underwater lights as she moved down the steps. The water lights up and cast a beautiful glow on her, and drew some remarkable shadows on her as well. We swam about in the moonlight. As I reclined on the steps, she swam over and eased herself up onto me, as if a mermaid beaching her body on me. Her hand reached out and grabbed my cock. I touched her bare tits for the first time.

She urged me to sit up out of the water and, without a word, took my cock into her mouth. She gently twisted her hand on the base of my cock as her head bobbed up and down on the head. She pulled her head off and held my dick tenderly as she kissed and sucked on my balls. Then she licked the rigid shaft from bottom to top and twirled her tongue around and around the head before plunging her head back down engulfing my eager cock in her hot wet mouth. I rested my hands on her head and let my head fall back. It may have been the terrific head she was giving me that made me see more stars in the heavens than usual. Whatever the reason, I soon could feel my balls clench up as she continued to blow me so wonderfully.

"I'm going to come, Babe!" I called out. "I'm almost there!"

She pulled her head up and smiled, letting her firm grip take me the rest of the way. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue as I felt my cum rise up. It shot out onto her face, a blob landing on her forehead, the rest she captured with her mouth and tongue. The sight of her taking my spunk made me shake as the tensions were released. She worked every bit of cum out of me and kissed my cock one last time.

"I haven't come like that since I was a teenager," I said, as I brought her face up to mine and kissed her.

Her wet body pressed against mine; her luscious tits rubbed against my chest. I pulled her up from the water and perched her ass on the side so that I could eat her sweet pussy for all I was worth. She was ready and waiting for me, and spread her legs far apart to give me complete access to her sex. I tried to remember all of the tips I had ever heard or read about eating pussy and put them into play. Every thing I tried brought a terrific response from her. Soon she had grabbed the back of my head and was driving my face into her pussy. With my tongue and lips and fingers I worked to bring her to orgasm. I really wanted her to come for me as I had for her. She began to moan and cry out as she neared her peak.

"Oh, yes, Baby!" she cried. "Oh, yeah!"

I sucked her clit up into my mouth and worked at it with my tongue. I had three fingers working in and out of her cunt as she ground her pussy against me. She finally leaned forward and began to shake wildly.

"Oh, yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" she cried as she fell atop me.

After her quivering came to a rest, I brought her back down into the water with me and held her as tenderly as I could. We kissed and embraced in the glow of our midnight swim.

"You really know how to show a girl a good time!" she said.

"And you really know how to treat a man! I have never come like that before!"

"I didn't think so," she said. "The look on your face was something else!"

We swam a bit to wash off before climbing out. I went inside as she toweled off and poured some brandy. We lay naked under the stars on the lounge chairs and sipped the warming amber liquor. There was little need to talk although we continued to pass little compliments back and forth. She finally took a last sip of brandy and moved over to my chair. Surprisingly it took little time or effort for her to make my cock erect again. Holding me upright, she slipped on top and lowered herself down. We made love in the moonlight on the lounge chair, and her cries of passion echoed across the yard. She rode on top of me wildly for several minutes. I held and kissed her breasts as they bobbed in front of my face. Finally, I wrestled her around and climbed on top and fucked her for many minutes more. As she began to reach another orgasm, I drank in the look of her magnificent body, her nipples tense and hard, and her face basking in the glow of passion. She quivered and shook and pulled me tight against her wriggling body.

As her feelings began to subside, I pulled my cock out of her and brought it up between her tits. She smiled slyly and pressed them together, trapping my still hard cock between her luscious mounds of soft flesh. She flicked her tongue out at my cock each time it emerged from her tits. It took only a couple of minutes to bring me off again. My cum shot off on her tits and she spread it over her tits and belly.

"You little cum monkey!" she said as I collapsed down onto her.

We swam again to rinse off and I toweled off and went inside to pour another round of brandies. Before I could turn around to move out, Karen had slipped up behind me and reached around to take hold of my cock.

"I hope there's more to come," she said.

"How about a late night snack?" I asked.

We fixed some sandwiches and sat naked at the kitchen table.

"Do you do this often?" I asked.

"Do what? Dine in the nude?"

"No, seduce older, married guys and give them the greatest night of pleasure they have ever known."

"First of all, I'll take that as a compliment," she said with a shy smile. "But second of all, no, I don't do this often. I told you, I seldom meet men I want to go out with, much less make love to like a wild puppy."

"I didn't mean anything like that. It's just that you seem so experienced; you know just what to do, just how to make me come all over you. I've never known a woman like you."

"There aren't any tricks," she replied. "I just do what comes naturally, what feels good and right. And if I have a partner like you, who excites me and can make me come like you just did, I just go with the flow and let it happen."

"God, you are beautiful," I said, not knowing where the comment came from.

I tried to absorb every part of the scene before me. We were sitting nearly in the shadows of the moonlight, with only a lamp turned on low in the den. Her hair was still a bit wet from our swim and lovemaking and framed her lovely face like a golden halo. There were long shadows falling across her body. It felt as if everything was just happening naturally. After several years of having to make plans only to have those plans fizzle, it felt so good to just let go and enjoy whatever came along.

She finished her snack and got up to set the empty plate on the counter. She pulled me up from the table and grabbed me by my limp cock. She led me upstairs to the bedroom and pulled the covers completely off the bed. By the time she pulled me onto the bed, my cock was no longer limp. She quickly made me ready again by using her hot tongue and wet mouth. Pushing herself up and getting onto her hands and knees, she wiggled her ass back and forth.

"See anything you like, Baby?" she asked.

Without a word, I answered her question by standing up at the side of the bed and pulling her hips over toward me. Spreading her legs apart slightly, I easily slipped my cock up her sodden pussy, still wet from our previous lovemaking. She began to push back against me and we fell into a sensational rhythm where she would pull off almost entirely, before pushing back as I thrust my cock fully inside of her. I held onto her hips and let the passion and pleasure sweep over me as I plunged my cock into her again and again. Her cries were louder than before as she urged me on.

"Oh, fuck me, Baby!" she cried. "Fuck me! Yeah, Baby! Just like that! Oh, fuck me! Do me! Oh, Baby! Yeah!"

After several minutes, she began to slow the pace yet still maintained the long stroke. She finally pushed back against me and rose up onto her knees, one hand dropping down to rub her clit, and reaching the other back around to clutch at me. I continued to push up against the cheeks of her ass.

She reached over and dragged her bag over and fumbled inside one of the pockets. When she pulled out a squeeze bottle, she began to ease herself off of me and turned around to sit on the edge of the bed facing me. She stoked my rigid cock with one hand and closed her mouth around the head, flicking her tongue at the tip. With the other hand, she began to squirt some oil onto my dick. She pulled her mouth away and slathered the oil all over my cock. Stuffing the bottle back in her bag, she pushed it off the bed and got back up on her hands and knees.

"I want you," she called out. "I want you to fuck my ass!"

She leaned back and spread her cheeks far apart, begging for my stiff oily cock. I rubbed the head on her tight little anus. With a few light movements I managed to poke the head into her butt.

Miltone
Miltone
461 Followers