The Print Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers

"Oh, yeah! That's it!" she cried. "Stuff it all in, Baby!"

With each stroke, I began to work my dick inside of her and soon she was taking all of me inside of her. It had been a long time since I was in the Navy and had taken a woman in such a way (but that's another story). My wife would never let me get close to something like this, and here was this gorgeous creature rocking back and forth, impaling her sweet rosebud on my prick. Although I had already come twice tonight, it didn't take long for her tight asshole to bring me to a third climax. Clenching about me like a tight little fist, her ass pumped me to the brink. I couldn't control my spasms as I thrust my dick wildly into her ass.

"I'm coming again!" I shouted. "Oh, God! I'm coming!"

"Oh, yeah, Baby!" she responded. "Come in me! Come in my asshole!"

She kept slapping her ass back against me, letting my cum shoot up inside her ass. When I was finished, I fell against her, our sweaty bodies melting together, my greasy, withering cock slipping out of her ass. We lay for the longest while, like two spoons in a drawer, my arms wrapped around her, the scent of her perfume and sweat filling up my senses, making me drunk.

"You probably think I'm some sort of slut," she said, patting my hand where it rested near her breast.

"Just because you like sex, doesn't mean you're a slut," I responded. "You are one hot babe and I'll never forget this night, ever."

"What about more to come?" she asked.

"You mean there's a chance we could do this again?"

"Well, yeah. I know a good thing when I see it."

"But I thought, I mean, the way you were talking, it sounded like we could have a roll in the hay and then you'd be on to something else."

"I never said that," she said turning in my arms to face me. "I told you I like married men. All that meant is that guys like you are safe from entanglements. I don't want to get married; I don't want to settle down; I don't want to have kids. Not yet anyway. And if that means that we can see each other whenever we can, for some hot sex or a quick drink, I can accept that."

"You are something else," I said hugging her again. "I can't promise you anything beyond tomorrow and maybe another weekend somewhere down the line."

"I don't need promises. Just hold me."

And so I did. And the next thing I knew it was daylight and I was alone in the bed, my limp cock still greasy and sticky. As I opened my eyes, there was the smell of fresh coffee and bacon cooking. Her bag was still beside the bed. I went to the bathroom and quickly washed up. I grabbed my robe from the hook, went downstairs, and was greeted by a vision of loveliness. Karen stood at the stove tending the bacon, wearing one of my white dress shirts. Her hair looked freshly washed and flowed about her shoulders. I slipped up behind her slowly, and being very quiet, I quickly reached around her as she tended the bacon with a fork.

"And Good Morning to you," she said as she accepted the little kisses I laid along her lovely neck. "I thought I heard you waking up."

"Whoa, this is something!" I said as I cupped her breasts through the shirt. "Screw me all night long AND cook me breakfast. If you tell me you washed my car, I'll think I've died and gone to heaven."

"That comes later," she said. "I'll do it if you'll make love to me again."

"That can be very easily arranged," I said unbuttoning the couple of buttons that were holding the shirt together.

I reached over to turn off the heat to the stove and then pulled the shirt away from her shoulders. I kissed her neck and shoulders, cupped her breasts lovingly, and ran a hand down toward her pussy. She smelled so sweet and fresh that my cock started turning hard. She turned to face me and opened my robe in the process, easing it quickly off my shoulders. She sank to her knees and started to suck me off. I leaned back against the sink for a moment as her head followed along bobbing deliciously.

I pulled her up and moved her over by the counter, boosting her ass up. I lay her back onto the counter and began eating her sweet pussy. Everything began moving fast. Soon she was begging me to fuck her, and I did, right there on the kitchen counter. Then she slipped down and turned around and begged for it from behind. I rammed my cock home, deep inside her pussy and we fucked wildly. She frigged herself with her hand and we were soon both ready to come again. We reached a climax just about at the same time, though I was just a little after her, and I spurted my load deep inside her pussy.

"You should have saved some cream for the coffee," she said with her sexiest smile.

We laughed and finished cooking breakfast before spending the day together rooting through some antique shops near town. We both knew it couldn't last, that it wouldn't last--nothing that burns so brightly ever can. But while it lasted, we made love every chance we could, we held each other tightly, and parted as friends. From time to time I still see Karen and we greet each other warmly. We still have lunch occasionally. And there is always that look in her eye that tells me she still remembers when we were young and foolish.

Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers