Supernatural Earth Pt. 07

Story Info
The Prison Creature
22.8k words
4.8
22.7k
32

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,113 Followers

***

Author's Notes: In this story, I wanted to do a quick side jaunt as to what was happening over in the Tillis Compound. This happens after the events in "Vampiress, Mine - Omnibus 02" and "The Snow Maiden - Omnibus 02".

To recap, these are the twenty women currently confirmed to be held inside the Prison Creature:

Kaitlyn - Breeder whose Lurker was killed at Crystal Lake.

Fiona - Research Assistant. Formerly employed by Raymond Tillis.

Mary - Former mayor of Newhaven.

Anna - Breeder who was visiting Newhaven during the attack.

Becky - Saloon Waitress from Newhaven.

3 of the 6 assembly members of the Newhaven Town Council. (Kimberly)

12 Civilians who had no idea of the Supernatural world (Kirsten, Dominique).

Model Inspirations:

Patty - SexyPattyCake.com (prisoner #21)

Kirsten - "Kirsten's Room".

Dominique - Garcelle Beauvais (Playboy, Wild Wild West).

Kaitlyn - model Lucy Vixen/Lucy Collette.

Anna - model Anna/Tanya Song.

Jasmine and Natalia - models Jasmine Sinclair and Natalia Forrest (prisoners # 22 & 23).

Kim - model Kimberly from TucsonTied.Com.

Samantha - Samantha Rone (Girlsway actress/model)

To date, the recommended reading order for Supernatural Earth is;

"The Crimson Tithe" (Optional)
"Vampiress, Mine -- Omnibus"
"The Snow Maiden -- Omnibus"
"The Creature Below -- Omnibus"
"The Creature Below -- Omnibus 02"
"Vampiress, Mine -- Omnibus 02"
"The Snow Maiden -- Omnibus 02"
"The Prison Creature" (Optional)
"The Creature Below -- Omnibus 03"

***

CHAPTER 1: A new girl is captured.

Patty looked up from her reading over the tops of her glasses and wondered who'd be in the library with her at this late hour of the night. She paused to listen for a moment before resuming her studies. It was well after midnight and while it wasn't unheard of for people to be using the University library after hours, it was a bit uncommon. Patty went back to flipping through her book while taking notes on her upcoming Master's Thesis that she needed for graduation.

Then there was the sound of a book falling and hitting the floor behind her. The resounding THUD in the quiet library made her jump and turn to identify the source. The library was dim at this hour so she had to squint. Then there was that skittering, walking sound again. Curious, she got out of her chair and walked into the stacks to find the source.

The moment she turned the corner where she thought the book had fallen at, she saw some kind of large scorpion-like creature lying in wait. As she opened her mouth to scream, the creature's upraised tail with two bulbous ends shot a glob of thick liquid at her. It hit her square in the face, whipping her head back. Her arms flailed about as she fell backwards into the aisle of books she'd just come out of. She landed on her bottom hard. Her hands were up at once to yank her reading glasses off of her face and to wipe the strange goo off. Patty sputtered and spat, attempting to get the majority of the stuff out of her mouth.

She looked up in time to see the creature barreling towards her. Thinking of nothing else but escape, she turned onto her stomach and tried to run. The scorpion-thing jumped and landed on her back, knocking her back down to the floor. It's insect head jammed it's mouth into the back of her neck, sinking two fangs into her skin. "Ahhhh!" was all Patty managed to get out before her mind seemed to go blank and she couldn't figure out why she was doing anything in the first place.

Once she was placated, the creature's six legs started moving up and down the sides of her body, shredding her clothes and snapping the elastic bands of her bra and panties. Then it shuffled it's legs to get the remains of her blouse and skirt out from underneath of it before it laid down on top of her back to wrap it's legs around her torso like a cage.

Spread Legs. The mental command came as a sharp pain in her head. She tried to resist but found that her legs parted themselves on their own volition. No sooner than her thighs had parted, the thing's dual-headed bulbous tail whipped down, aiming right for her crotch. Patty's body jerked as both her ass and pussy were penetrated at the same time. Her mouth was still open in a wordless scream from when her mind went numb and she'd lost control of her body. Her pale blue eyes seemed to stare out into the void while her mind was reeling over what was happening to her.

The scorpion's tail burrowed up inside of both of her holes as far as they could go. Stand! The next command had her rise to her feet. No sooner had her body left the floor than then thing's four-pronged claws came around her body, opened up, and latched onto her breasts. She was aware that she was now standing practically naked, save for her white stockings and blue pumps, in a very public place with this... thing... attached to her body in a very intimate way. She'd probably be flushed with embarrassment if she had any control of her body.

"Clean..." her voice said as her sensations seemed to blend with that of the scorpion's. With the still blank look on her face, she gathered up the shredded remains of her clothes and walked back to where she'd been studying at. Then she scooped all of her things into her backpack, including her clothes. Then she upended the contents into the nearest trash can, keeping a hold of the backpack.

"The Key Of Solomon..." she whispered, wondering where the words were coming from as they were not her own. "The Book of Lilith..." Then, as if she were compelled to do so, she walked in the direction that she knew where the old tomes were at in the restricted section. Every step of the way she tried to fight the creature that was now attached to her backside. It was to no avail. Whenever she resisted she was shocked. The thing's claws that covered her breasts, the double-ended tail that was up her ass and pussy, and the thing's mouth that had it's fangs lodged into the back of her neck at the base of her skull all became electrified. It started as a mild discomfort as if someone were giving her a shock of static electricity. If she resisted for long, the sensation became more intense. Patty got as far to the equivalent of running into her Uncle's electric fence on his farm before going on with the mental commands.

The moment she relented, however, the pain stopped to be replaced by a warm erotic feeling. The thing's tail throbbed between her legs, spurting thick liquid into her that felt like a man's cum. It's four-pronged claws on her breasts pulsated, stimulating them and teasing her nipples. She moaned unconsciously and wanted the sensation to continue. But it stopped abruptly, making her ache for more. The creature prodded her once more, making her continue in the direction where to tomes were.

Patty continued walking in a daze, giving her a disconnected feeling as if she were not even in her own body. She found the tomes with ease, bypassing the simple locks, opening their cases, and putting them into her backpack.

"Recall..." her voice said, still scarcely above a whisper. Patty's body turned in place and she walked towards the back doors of the library. She walked thought the staff areas and out the loading bay where she stepped into a black van that was waiting for her. As she knelt down onto the floor of the van, the two men that were there closed the doors behind them and shouted for the driver to go. The van took off into the dark night.

"Perfect," the first man said, taking the backpack from her limp grasp and opening it. "The boss will be pleased."

"Think that he'll reward us for this job?" the other one asked, looking down at Patty as she knelt on all fours awaiting another command.

"Here's hoping," he said, stuffing the books back into the backpack and tossing it into the forward cab. "Reward her and knock her out."

Patty caught a glimpse of the man raising some kind of control rod that hung off of his belt. Then her body seemed to suddenly explode into the most intense orgasm that she'd ever felt in her entire life. It went on for an eternity before her world then faded to black.

*

Raymond Tillis looked at the two tomes on his desk and then up at his three best operatives. Then he looked at the unconscious blond that was draped over a simple stool between them with her hands bound securely to her own ankles with the Seeker Scorpion still on top of her back. After the whole fiasco with the breeders, he wasn't taking any chances with anyone anymore. "No problems, gentlemen?" he asked.

"No sir," Xavier, the head of the team said. "Josh here altered the video footage to perfection while Charles back there paid off the local investigators who will be called in once she's reported missing," he explained, indicating the Seeker handler and Driver in turn.

"These... investigators..." Tillis said cautiously. "They're not going to say anything?"

"They're sympathetic to our cause, sir." Xavier said confidently. "We've been sounding them out for some time now. I am confident of their reliability."

"Good. We can always use more allies, especially when this war goes full tilt. Excellent work, all three of you. I think that it's high time that our Breeders start serving out their punishments for their crimes. Go ahead and take your pick from the prison creature for the night. Make sure that the girls are returned to it in the morning. You can go ahead and release the Seeker back to it's pen. I shouldn't have any trouble with some mere Grad Student."

"Yes sir!" the three men chorused with glee. Josh lifted the control rod up and punched in the commands. The Seeker disconnected itself from the girl and skittered off to it's holding pen underneath of the mansion. The three man team then showed themselves out, all chatting about which girl they were going to take.

Raymond took a small bottle from his desk drawer, popped the cork, and waved it underneath of the girl's nose. She jerked awake and looked around in alarm. Then she looked up at his smiling face. "Good, you're awake. Now we can begin."

*

Patty realized that she was in an awkward position... in more ways than one. For starters she was totally naked but that scorpion thing was now gone. Was that just a dream? It sure felt real enough. Plus the glob of whatever the hell it had shot into her was dripping out of her pussy and her ass so that lent credence to this all being real. Then there was the fact that she was draped over a small stool with her wrists tied to her ankles. Who the hell does such a thing? After all that was the fact that she was now painfully aware just how exposed she was from behind and it made her blush. The way she was tied and on the stool made it practically impossible for her to close her legs without serious discomfort.

The pudgy man smiling down at her leaned back against the desk and crossed his arms. "Let's start off with the preliminaries, Miss Patty," he said as he used her name in such a casual way that it made her shudder. "My name is Raymond Tillis and I run this establishment here. I am the CEO of Terran Defense Incorporated, or T.D.I."

"Never heard of it." Patty said.

"Not surprising as we're a relatively new organization that is tasked with the defense of Earth. We are the people who wish to keep Earth in the hands of humans, and only humans." He explained. "These books," he patted the tomes behind him on the desk, "will help further our research."

Something wasn't sitting right in Patty's gut. "Then why not just go to the library and look at them there?" she asked. "Why kidnap me?"

"Kidnap?" Raymond laughed. "Is that what you think we are doing here?"

"Well, you did strip me down and now I'm tied up naked in what I assume is your office." Patty pointed out defiantly.

"My dear, that is merely a protective measure; for your safety and ours." His smile seemed to turn evil when Patty gave him a look that said that she clearly didn't believe him. "You are, shall we say, a rather unusual grad student, Miss Patty," he said, picking up an open folder on his desk and looking at the contents. "3.8 GPA, Dean's List, on your way to graduate With Honors, but your choice of degrees is odd; Mythology and Occult Studies. Some of your viewpoints have made a lot of waves within the religious community. A couple of your papers already have been challenged by the Christian Creationism Institute in Covington."

Tillis put the folder down and indicated the tomes again. "Which brings us to these. You cite these books a lot in your work which indicates that you know more about these books than even your professors do." He folded his hands in front of his bulging belly and gave her a serious look. "Now, answer my questions truthfully and you will be rewarded. Lie to me, and you will live to regret it."

"I'm sorry," Patty said, trying to wrap her mind around all of this. "But by what legal authority do you have to hold me here?"

Taking a piece of paper from his desk, Tillis started to read. "Emergency Executive Security Order 2017-0120 whereas known as the Humanity First Initiative, shall allow select agencies and organizations (listed in Appendix A of this order) to further the agenda of putting humanity above all other sentient life and to use any and all means necessary to establish the protection and survival of the human race." He put it down and looked down at Patty. "Simply put; I have blanket authority to do what I have to in order to protect humanity as a whole. Anyone that I deem to be a threat is treated worse than a terrorist. As of right now, you have no rights until I give them back to you. You see, our new President is very sympathetic to our cause even if others in Washington do not share his view. They would give us over to those who wish to enslave us."

"What are you talking about?" Patty asked incredulously. "I'm not a terrorist! I'm just a college student!"

"Yes, which brings us back to the tomes that you've been studying. You've attracted a lot of attention." Tillis said as if educating a child. "Now I am extremely interested in this one reference that you mentioned in the Book of Lilith. What is Arlyeh and what are the Cthaeghya? And what do either of these have to do with the creature, Lilith?"

Patty squirmed uncomfortably on the stool. It was starting to hurt as it pressed against her chest and abdomen. "Can I get off of this stool, first? It hurts."

"Answer my questions to my satisfaction and I'll let you sit on the couch over there." Tillis said, indicating the plush seat by the fireplace with a jerk of his head.

Letting out a huff of air, blowing an errant strand of her straight blonde hair out of her face in the process, Patty collected her thoughts. "I can't answer the first question," she started.

"You better!" Tillis thundered, shooting to his feet and making Patty jump with fright at the sudden shift of his tone.

"I can't answer the first without answering the second one before that!" Patty said quickly. She'd prepared a mental lecture but Tillis didn't seem to be in the learning mood so she decided to go with the fastest explanation that she could come up with. "The Cthaeghya is another name for the Old Gods; the gods that supposedly existed before the Abrahamic god. Arlyeh is supposedly their central home. Lilith, supposedly, went there after she was cast out of Eden as chronicled in her book."

"Where is this, Arlyeh?"

Patty shook her head. "I don't know."

"TELL ME!" he shouted.

"I DON'T KNOW!" Patty repeated, flinching her head away from him out of fear that he might hit her. "Nobody knows! There's no maps and the descriptions given don't match any known geographical points! It's like Eden itself; no one knows where it was."

"Fine..." Tillis grumbled, clearly unhappy. Nevertheless he reached under her and picked up her small frame and unceremoniously dumped her onto the couch.

Thankful that the pressure eased off of her chest, Patty twisted and wiggled about until she was laying on her side in a ball to cover her most intimate parts the best she could from this man. She eyed him warily as he walked back over to his desk and looked at the tomes. "So what does the Key of Solomon do?"

"Do?" she blinked at the question.

"What's the purpose of the book?" Tillis clarified, giving her a disdainful look.

"It's like binding, summoning, and communication spells. The first book contains the rituals and the second book lists the tools for each. However, it's highly doubtful that any of the spells work as the original Key was supposedly in Latin or Greek, some think that an even earlier version that was written in Hebrew might've been made. That one is just a translated English version."

"Alright then..." Tillis grumbled. "On to my next questions..."

*

The Q&A session went on for hours and by the time Tillis was done asking her questions, she felt drained. In reality, she felt like she was being interrogated. "So, we're done then?" Patty asked him with a yawn. As the night went on to the point that she was looking at the starting of the morning outside, she'd been untied and even given a robe and something to eat.

"Yes, we're done for now."

"Wait, what? For now?"

"I'll have more questions as I study these books more and I'm going to want you to be readily available. That, and as I've mentioned, there are those who would want you for their own nefarious ends. So, I'm taking you into my protective custody and keeping you in the most secure place on the planet."

"You can't hold me here! I have things to do! I have a life! Hell, I'm THIS close to graduating and I have Finals and my Thesis to complete!" She held up her fingers within an inch apart for emphasis.

"Not anymore," Tillis said calmly, pressing a button on his desk. "You're being tasked for a higher purpose now. You're much too valuable to let go." Two guards came in wearing sliver collars. Tillis jerked his head. "Take her downstairs."

"Wait! You can't do this to me!" Patty started forward towards him, ready to pummel him but the guards were on her in a flash. They each took a arm and dragged her from the room, kicking and screaming in the process. "LET ME GO!" she howled.

The guards pulled her down the hall and took a turn to go down a flight of stairs into the basement. Then the dragged her down a dark hallway, through a heavy metal door, and into a massive, cavernous area that had an Olympic sized swimming pool in it. They stood Patty up next to the edge, roughly removed her robe, and pushed her into the water.

Patty screamed as she went in. Instincts kicked in and she swam to the surface immediately. "What the hell?" she screamed up at them. But they were already slamming the metal door shut and locking it from their end.

And that was when she felt something wrap around her ankle and pull her under.

***

CHAPTER 2: Punishment Begins.

Xavier was on the proverbial Cloud Nine. This was the first time that the boss was going to let anyone use the girls inside of the Prison. Normally it was monetary rewards, extended leave, or using the serving staff. Which was good but it got dull after awhile. This was something new and he had no problem dolling out the punishment onto the enemies of humanity.

He led Josh and Charles down into the basement. They went to a side room that looked out into the old pool that now held the creature. The side room contained the banks for the compound's supercomputers as well as monitors that told the status of each of the twenty women that were currently inside the living prison.

Now that just left the question; who did he want to fuck tonight? There were so many to choose from and the possibilities were endless. Cute little redhead breeder? That curvy research assistant? The buxom raven-haired chick? Average, plain, girl next door? Hm, the MILF Mayor had potential too. His eyes scanned over the monitors as he inspected each and every one of them. Xavier would've loved to have had the blonde that they'd brought in but the boss had explicit instructions that she was not to be touched. Ah well.

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,113 Followers