The Prison Of The Nanosensors

Story Info
How can you tame the prisoners` sexual activity?
2k words
3.19
13.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
algor
algor
5 Followers

A number of guidelines were introduced at all prisons. These guidelines went beyond new standards for social behavior reform; they extended to create new standards of sexual reform as well. One standard, concerning continence-masturbation in particular-proved to be a particularly taxing problem. No matter the efforts, this sinful deed continued to occur within the prisons. After much debate, prison authorities came to the conclusion that all blatant forms of control concerning this problem (such as cameras, guard patrols and so on) needed to cease. A vast number of the prisoners had achieved, or were struggling to achieve, the honorable title of "pure individual". For this level of the program, any obvious observation would show a straight mistrust for the prisoners' sincere intentions. The solution was found in implanting nanosensors into the human body. They were tiny enough to be placed next to a single nerve without negatively affecting or damaging it, and sensitive enough to detect every delicate activity of the nerve endings. Initially, these devices were designed and used for research of nervous diseases; however, it was decided that the nanosensors would be tested on prisoners who had been caught masturbating in the past.

Below are two Incident Reports used to evaluate the effectiveness of the experiment.

*****************************

Overseer on duty number 7, female:

At 11:32 pm I saw an alert for the high arousal of a female individual. The monitor detected nerve activity in the genitals that was much higher in comparison to previous periods. I saw fluent activity growth without the repetitive movements which are, according to the educational rules, a characteristic of masturbation. At 11:36 pm the masturbation alert was activated. I confirmed the presence of a throbbing line. The monitoring program suggested that the reading was due to the stimulation of the vulva. I followed protocol, making a phone call to a female guard group. The arousal level on the screen continued to increase with short quick spikes in activity. The vaginal sensor detected one slow contraction. Soon after that the intensity of the signal began quickly decreasing. It had been interrupted for a while - four short leaps caused a temporary rise. This was the last event of this incident.

* * *

Guard on duty number 7, female:

A call for a possible act of masturbation was received at 11:36 pm. We immediately went to the cell 1-23. The woman was lying on her back. Her body was flat on the bed, while the right knee was bent, touching the wall. There was no noticeable movement. I raised the blanket. I could see the fingers of her right hand moving under the thin fabric of her panties. The prisoner got a couple more strokes in before I pulled out the palm. She shouted one loud, tearful groan. This was the only attempt at resistance. Her vulva was in a state of visible arousal – swollen reddish labia and abundant moisture. The test for vaginal lubrication was positive too. My fingers slid inside with complete ease. The convict moved her thighs apart in response. Further search for guiltiness was found unnecessary. I took her the witness room and stayed on guard in order to watch her write the experience for the Incident Report.

* * * * *

Overseer on duty number 4, male:

At 11:34 pm, the surveillance program warned about possible masturbation in the cell 3-45. It was a male individual. The image on the monitor confirmed the suspicion. I saw wide repetitive waves lasting about three to four seconds. The movements slightly increased in frequency and, at the same time, the indicator for penile tension increased as well. About a minute and fifteen seconds from the start of activity, a notification for full erection appeared. Following protocol, I called a guard group. Meanwhile, the EKG-like signal changed to quick spikes continuing less than one second. The increase of its power accelerated too. At 11:36 pm the activity line suddenly stopped its jumping and started a steep decrease. Soon after that I was told to assume the ordinary state of observation.

* * *

Guard on duty number 17, male:

Our group received a call at 11:35 pm for a possible act of masturbation in cell 3-45. We wore the soft textile soles on our boots, to maintain the element of surprise, and went to the location. The prisoner was found lying on his right side, covered with a sheet. After removing the cover, I saw that the front part of his pants were still stretched down and his penis was completely uncovered. The organ was completely erect. No semen was visible on the prisoner's body or on the bed clothes. In the prisoner's right palm we found a piece of toilet paper wrapped in several layers. We informed him of the immediate need to get a written report. He straightened himself up and came with us.

***************************************

Human Rights Guardians is an organization with a mission to expose law violations at local prisons. For many years they've sought out genuine information regarding the Second North-East Correctional Centre's program "Spiritual Purity", without any success. They were put in touch with two ex-prisoners-Vincent Coleman and Martha Wilson-who'd been a part of the program during their sentencing. Coleman and Wilson willingly collaborated with the organization. Unfortunately for them, one of their fellow Guardians was an undercover police informant. The informant continued to track them. He searched their properties, finding journals filled with stories of their experiences in the program. These documents were filled with emotional recollections of their time in prison and proved invaluable for the creators of the "Spiritual Purity" program. The informant was able to get copies of most of the material.

After a thorough analysis of the material, two of the stories have proven to be directly related to the entries shown above.

******************************************

An excerpt from Martha Wilson's diary

It was the 6th of June, during the first year of my imprisonment. I shall remember this day for the rest of my life.

The event happened sometime in the middle of the night. I woke up from a tender erotic dream. In the real world, this is nothing more than a pleasant tickle for me. However, in that time it was quite different. My sexual abstinence was in its seventh month. I do not mean time without sex, but a complete want of any pleasures. I felt like an animal in heat. The only thought in my mind was the sensation of a burning itch between my legs. Images of the dream still flowed through my mind, but there was no hope.

I was alone. The only person able to help me was me. I listened carefully to check if someone was walking down the corridor. No one was there, but I knew I had to stay quiet. Lying on my back, I moved my right knee up while it touched on the wall. The blanket draped over me, stretching into a little tent. I began to masturbate. This pleasure collided with the suppressive need for self-restraint. Yet, the excitement shook me with its sweet sensation. It was a bizarre feeling. In those minutes of insanity, my senses darkened. I focused solely on the craving between my legs. It was like a well of pure delight. I felt myself drifting along with its stream. This overwhelming joy was shaken by a flash of bitterness caused by a remembrance of my vow of purity. Noble thoughts tried to sweep away the lust, but every attempt at denial induced painful desperation. My fingers continued their frenzied movement. My emotions swung between shame and lust while my climax came closer and closer.

All of a sudden, my hand was snatched from between my legs. The rising ecstasy subsided to a burning itch. I opened my eyes. Some guards were leaning over me. I had failed twice over. My pleasure was ruined and my reputation was stained. To make things worse, one of the women successfully inflamed the sweet passion once again. She leaned over me and thrust her fingers between my legs. Her weight pressed down around me and I remembered that feeling - the weight that comes before the blissful penetration. My will bent. I parted my legs instinctively and wished that her fingers were something else. The seductress noticed my eagerness and quickly drew away her arm. My excitedness, willingness, and hopelessness hung around me like a fog. They glistened on her fingers. They tingled between my thighs. They echoed in my gasping breath.

From that day on, I completely lost my faith in the good intentions of the Spiritual Purity program. Its purpose was not to turn me into a good member of society. Apparently, the organizers' only demand was absolute obedience of my mind and body, with complete disregard for all my thoughts and feelings.

* * *

An excerpt from Vincent Coleman's notebook

Another important moment occurred during my last year in the prison, somewhere in the first days of June. I remember feeling very much on edge. The rules regarding the "Ladder to Purity" were inflicting their torture on my psyche, as usual. Conflicting thoughts and urges fought for supremacy over my rational self. Even though the guards couldn't read my mind, I was paranoid that they could somehow gain access to my brain in search of impure thoughts.

It was some time after turning off the lights. The tension in my groin was keeping me awake, as usual. I knew the perfect solution - masturbation. My previous attempt was a long time ago-about two months before-but the failure was still alive in my memory. Despite the conflicting thoughts, my loins shivered with desire. I really needed some relief. After a few minutes, I finally gave up resisting.

I laid on my right side and moved the blanket away from my stomach and legs. My right hand moved down to my groin. I wrapped it around my shaft, sliding up and down. I tormented myself with slow motions, trying not to shake the bed. With every stroke, I felt less crazed. My penis quickly grew hard. My sliding palm reminded me of the sweet grip of a woman's inner muscles. I noticed that my ardent movements caused the bed to creek slightly. If I could hear the noise, I knew others could hear it too. I had to stop. Being caught practicing that behavior would gain me even worse punishment. Rubbing the head of my penis seemed more harmless-undetectable, short strokes. The endorphins flowing through my body lured me to speed up the movements. Pleasant excitement was growing with each movement. In no time, the needed release barreled toward the surface. I was just about to come, when several guards rushed into my cell. I froze. The endorphins still coursed through my body, but the opportunity for any kind of gratification had passed the point of no return.

The guards pushed me flat on the bed. All of them stared at my trembling erection with stoic expressions. I was nothing but a subject to them.

Was it necessary to enjoy my unrelieved ache? They had drilled it into our heads that any kind of physical gratification was wrong. Even if it is true, the coercive interruption of a primal need is supreme anguish. I still have no words to explain my feelings. The wardens should have had some level of sympathy-I mean, they were among the prisoners all the time-but I don't know how they endured it. Perhaps they had lost their ability to feel emotion, or, more likely, they were plain sadists who enjoyed other people's submission. No matter what the reason, their actions were just not right. Not at all.

***********************************

These two peoples' accounts show that control over the human beings is not easily executed, despite how simple it seems to be on paper. It is alarming to find that the prisoners can so easily deceive the authorities. Clearly, outward obedience is not a definite sign of mental reform. It will be necessary to strengthen the persuasiveness and comprehensibility of the educational process. The new rules need to be adopted by the heart, not because of rote learning. This is the way to prevent all individuals from succumbing to bodily sins.

algor
algor
5 Followers