The Prison Teacher

Story Info
I needed more than my husband could give me.
18.6k words
114.9k
127
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gmr79
gmr79
666 Followers

This story is linked marginally to The Erica Miller Story and was, alongside that story, one of the first I ever wrote. It once again takes place in the US, so apologies again for any mistakes. These two stories were written before all the good advice I received after my first submission but as they were in my documents folder I wanted them published and filed away.

There is plenty of sex in this story, including some that may appear non-consensual.

The Prison Teacher

My name is Megan Daniels and I am a high school IT teacher. I am married to Dr James Daniels who works as a psychologist mainly in prisons and correctional facilities that have psychiatric facilities.

We met at college in my hometown of Louisville, Kentucky and we decided to make our home here when we graduated. James continued with school while I was able to get a job immediately. We married as soon as I graduated and have just celebrated our 10th anniversary.

We both work hard and James usually travels quite a lot for work which is okay with me as I have my family and friends nearby. However as I am now 32 and my friends enter serious relationships I find that being alone gets me a little down at times. When James and I are together things are pretty good, maybe not like the first few years but who can honestly say that after 10 years the relationship still burns with the same passion.

Recently my friends and I have been having conversations about our sex lives and this is not something that we usually speak so openly about, as we were all raised as quite conservative Southern girls. However I always felt that my sex life with James was good and, well, normal. We made love at least a few times a week and although I never orgasmed every time I know James enjoys it. But listening to my friends talk about role playing and the use of toys or having sex in public took me by surprise. I usually remained silent but all I could think of was that maybe James and I were doing something right whereas my friends needed to work at their sex lives. I mean we had never even discussed any sexual aids or spicing things up.

A new friend named Audrey has recently joined our group. She works with Laura, who is my oldest friend so I trust her judgement where people are concerned. Audrey exuded confidence and at 5 foot 7 with large breasts and a curvy figure that was always just about covered with tight clothing she attracted a lot of attention, and boy did she love the attention. The downside was that it spilled over to the rest of the group and we really did not want it, especially me because I was the shy and quiet one in the group.

****************************************************************

The weekend was drawing close and James had arranged to attend a conference in Arizona. It was for criminologists and many of his colleagues and old college friends would be in attendance. James loved his work and he could talk about it for hours, rarely stopping to ask my opinion or how my job was going. I think to him I am just a high school teacher dealing with children whereas he was dealing with criminals of whom many were violent and sadistic, or in his own words 'interesting'. Tonight I swore he even continued to talk whilst brushing his teeth.

As we got into bed I managed to get a word in and told him that I had arranged dinner with the girls while he was away so he did not need to worry about me being bored and alone. Not that he had actually enquired; such was his ability to be selfish and thoughtless at times.

"So what's the point of this conference then? Will it improve your work?" I asked.

"Not really," He replied, "but it's important to be seen at these events and network with my contemporaries to share experiences and stories."

"Stories?" I asked.

My curiosity had now piqued.

"Erm...ok," He muttered and his eyes darted my direction.

He nestled alongside me and got comfortable

"Have you ever heard of Kleptolagnia?" He asked.

He was looking at me as though I wouldn't have a clue, but the word did sound familiar.

"Is that like Kleptomania?" I asked meekly.

"Yes similar, but it means the state of being sexually aroused by theft," He explained.

"What!" I said, my voice rising slightly.

"Oh yes. I have a colleague in Florida dealing with a prisoner who has been diagnosed with it."

He continued to explain to me how the man in question was a convicted petty thief who would steal from stores and then go home and masturbate over the stolen goods. His condition worsened and he ended up breaking into the homes of people he knew and stole things like jewellery, pictures and women's underwear and do the same upon returning home.

I was a little freaked out but this was the first time in a long time where I actually had any interest in his work.

"What else?" I asked. "There was me thinking you were dealing with everyday criminals."

"I do usually. I haven't had as much experience as some psychologists and that is why these conferences are so important."

"So come on. What else do you hear?" I asked again.

Sensing my interest he got closer to me and propped his head up on one hand, looking in my direction and the other hand reaching across my stomach.

"OK. Have you heard of Hybristophilia?" He said knowing I hadn't.

"I have no idea but the philia sounds ominous," I replied.

"It occurs when people are sexually aroused by people who have committed serious crimes," He explained in his best clinical voice.

"It's also known as Bonnie and Clyde syndrome. Some people can only achieve orgasm if they know the person they're with has committed an outrage, like armed robbery or more serious crimes like rape and murder."

"WHAT!" I screamed.

He laughed as he leant down and kissed me passionately on the lips. He moved his hand up my body and gently stroked my breast and then played with my hardening nipple. He moved to my neck and kissed and licked it gently.

"Hmmm," I whimpered silently into his ear.

I could feel a small vibration between my legs as his hand moved down to my soft mound where he rubbed my labia through my underwear. The tingling increased as he rubbed my clit and the warmth of his hands only served to increase the warmth building between my legs. He pulled down my underwear and got between my legs, losing his underwear he revealed his rock hard cock with a tiny amount of pre-cum at the tip.

He lined his cock up to my wet hole and penetrated me slowly, holding me close he started to gently rock. I moved my legs further apart and wrapped them around his hips. My aching pussy was squeezing his cock and wishing for him to go deeper. This only succeeded in pushing him over the edge and with one final thrust he pulled out his cock and fired a small load of semen onto my open pussy.

He rolled away from me and closed his eyes to sleep as I laid there unfulfilled. I never had a single orgasm and as I spooned him I was left thinking how I wish he would do more to me and how with each passing year the sex became less fulfilling and less fun. A feeling of guilt overcame me. Should I want more than I had in my arms right now, but even though I was a shy and conservative person I still enjoyed passionate sex?

****************************************************************

The next morning I woke up to an empty bed. James was already dressed and packed. He came over to my side of the bed and kissed me goodbye before he left for the airport.

The school day dragged on and the monotony was only broken by lunch. This gave me the chance to confirm Saturday night with the girls. Laura informed me that Audrey would be joining us. That meant a lot of unnecessary attention and plenty of alcohol I thought.

****************************************************************

Saturday evening finally arrived and as I stood in front of the mirror wearing a red underwear set I felt a longing to wear something far more sexy. I stand at around 5 foot 5 inches and I consider myself to be in good shape without looking like I spend hours in the gym or starving myself to look good. I am relatively slim with quite pert breasts that fit nicely into a C cup. My butt is firm and I have quite slender legs. My hair is flaming red and with my usual dark rimmed glasses I look every bit the geek, but it also serves to hide my shyness. I pulled on my blue dress that came down to my knees and showed just the merest hint of my chest. I collected my purse and left for the restaurant.

We had a lovely dinner and the wine was now being liberally consumed. Laura and Audrey seemed to be in a competition of who could drink the fastest. Audrey found this hilarious and every time she chuckled her ample breasts bounced to the point I feared they would fall out.

Kate, Jennifer and I were engaged in a conversation about work when Laura interrupted and suggested we go onto a bar nearby that Audrey knew. Although hesitant I acquiesced and we left.

As we walked into the bar all eyes seemed to turn to our direction and Audrey being the attention queen made some comment that sounded like 'Hello boys'. The bar was half full mixed with couples and singles along with the token loner drinking at one end of the bar. We ordered drinks and found an empty booth.

Audrey noticed a couple of rough looking guys who had obviously come here straight from work. They were stood at one end of the bar and when she caught their eye I saw her flutter her eyelids at them. A come-on if ever I saw one.

The drinks continued to flow and as the warmth of the alcohol filled my body I found myself relaxing. The conversation of course soon turned to husbands, boyfriends and eventually sex.

Audrey dominated the conversation with a few saucy tales whilst everyone else listened along before adding their own tales. My friends know I am not one to talk about sex or my sex life openly. In fact as friends it was not a subject discussed in any great length but with Audrey now a part of the group everyone was opening up.

Jennifer spoke of how her husband never gave her oral sex and Kate was talking about using sex toys to reach orgasms either with her boyfriend or without him. Laura, who by now was pretty drunk, admitted that she had a huge argument with an ex-boyfriend that she went to a bar and made out with a stranger and engaged in mutual masturbation. I was particularly shocked at Laura as she had never admitted cheating on her ex before. Then all eyes were on me. They giggled in unison as Kate said,

"Megan is too prim and proper for all this girls."

I lowered my head as I could feel myself blushing.

"Don't worry Megan, it means you're probably well satisfied with James," Laura said.

"Yeah I bet he's a devil in the sack."

Audrey winked at me and I laughed to try and disguise the fact that James was no devil in the sack. I wished to have orgasms and to feel sexier and be far less conservative and boring. Even though my friends never said it I knew they must have thought it.

Audrey and Jennifer had left the booth to go to the bar and my attention was drawn to the two guys at the bar. One had gotten closer to Audrey; he was looking her up and down like a piece of meat. His lips moved and I saw Audrey turn to him and engage. I could see his focus was on her breasts and then the girls just walked away giggling. As they sat down Kate asked them what was so funny.

"He told me I was a hot piece of ass and could he buy me a drink," Audrey explained.

"Oh my god, what did you say?" Laura asked

"I said thanks but I have one already," Audrey said.

We all turned to see what she would say next, we knew it was coming.

"I bet he is one of those bad boy types who just fucks women and tosses them to the curb."

Her words shook me at first and curiously I turned back to the two men. The same guy looked me straight in the eye and gave me a devilish grin. I blushed and quickly looked away and returned to the conversation.

"I do like bad boys though," Audrey continued.

Suddenly I felt I had something to add to the conversation,

"Maybe you have Hybristophilia," I said confidently.

The girls all turned to face me,

"WHAT!" Kate yelled as the others looked on puzzled.

I explained to them what James had told me and for the first time this evening they fell silent and I had their full attention.

"That's messed up," Jennifer said.

"Strange," Laura replied.

"Crazy," Kate added.

"I think I have it," Audrey proclaimed proudly.

We all began laughing as she continued to explain her theory that bad boys were amazing in bed because they were so dominant and controlling and was always a fun challenge.

"Do you think they're bad boys?" I asked looking in the direction of the guys at the bar.

I very rarely engaged with Audrey but I was interested in what she would answer.

"Oh yes without a doubt," She replied,

"Could you imagine being in a situation with a person who was convicted of murder or something? Where you couldn't leave and you were at his mercy and knowing that you were going to be taken against your will, used for their sexual gratification."

As Audrey spoke I felt my heart racing, my hands and feet felt hot and a strange feeling rose from the pit of my stomach and seemed to stick in my throat. I let out a small groan that went unnoticed by my friends. Audrey continued to talk about being taken by a dangerous man against her will and how hot it would be. I could feel a throbbing between my legs and as I squeezed my thighs together I could feel that I was wet.

The rest of the evening passed me by and as the cab dropped me off at the house my head was spinning with the alcohol and the thoughts racing through my mind. I quickly entered the house and made my way upstairs to the bedroom.

Sleep eluded me and the scenario Audrey had painted was fixed in my mind. My hands left my side and went to my naked breasts, I rolled my nipples and squeezed and pulled on them in a way James never did. My right hand descended between my legs and my pussy was on fire. I rubbed the swollen head of my clit, I was soaking wet. I rubbed harder and fingered myself until I could no longer hold in the warm gush of juice that flooded over my fingers and between my creamy thighs. I had never squirted before and my whole body shook as my hips thrust into the air. My body was still shaking a minute later and I removed my fingers and fell back onto the pillow totally spent and very satisfied.

****************************************************************

I overslept and I woke to hear the phone ringing. It was James.

"I'm just about to board my plane so I'll be home in a few hours my love," He said.

"Ok have safe flight. I love you," I said.

"I love you too Megan," He proclaimed in a sweet and loving voice.

I spent the next few hours tidying the house but it didn't take long for my mind to drift back to the previous night. I thought of the two guys at the bar, how they spoke to Audrey and how one of the guys made me blush. I was in my own little world when I heard the door open and there stood James with his suitcase in his hand. I ran over and flung my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately on the lips. I was hoping he would read the signals but he just dropped his case and moved towards the kitchen to grab a drink.

I followed him and as he began to talk I put my hand between his legs and grabbed his cock. I was feeling hot and aroused and this time he got it. He thrust his hand down my pants and started rubbing my pussy, I was so hot down there and he must have known it.

He pulled down my sweatpants and my underwear and lifted me onto the kitchen table. He undone his belt and lowered his jeans to unveil his erect cock; I put my hands around his face and tried to encourage him towards my now soaking pussy. He ignored my attempts and with one push he penetrated me. He was obviously horny and his entire cock was buried inside me. He held my legs under my knees and raised them to go deeper.

"Mmmm," A small sigh left my lips, "Deeper baby I want to cum so much."

"Oh shit baby," He said excitedly.

He was pounding his cock into me a great pace and I could feel an orgasm building within me. My desire was about to be sated.

"Urgh...urgh...yes baby," I moaned seductively anticipating release.

"Oh...I'm coming baby," James suddenly announced.

"NOT YET!" I yelled as he came inside me.

"Oh that was amazing," He said pulling out of me and getting dressed.

I laid there on the table completely unfulfilled. The fire that had been built between my legs was gone, the raw passion I craved never happened. I got dressed, excused myself and headed for the bathroom.

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door.

"You ok?" A voice asked from behind the door.

"Yeah of course, why do you ask?"

"You seem annoyed," He enquired.

"No everything is fine."

I lied to keep the peace. It seemed to work because there was silence. We moved past it and that evening we ordered take out and spoke about his conference of course. I asked him if he had any good stories from his colleagues.

"Anything in particular?" He asked,

"Well I did mention Hybristophilia to my friends," I said.

"Oh really," He said raising his eyebrows and looking somewhat confused.

I told him about Audrey and her love of bad boys. Even as the words left my mouth I could feel that ache of lust hit my stomach.

"Well that's interesting," He said before pausing.

James recounted a story told to him by one of his close colleagues who actually worked from time to time at the local Randolph Rustin Correctional Facility. James had spent time there a year or so ago, it housed people who had been convicted of serious crimes, very often violent.

Apparently not so long ago a married prison case manager had entered into an illicit affair with a prisoner, a violent career criminal named Javon Marshall. He somehow managed to seduce her over a number of weeks and she ended up falling for him. They were discovered in a bathroom stall having sex by another prisoner who reported it to gain favour with the governor.

As James spoke I felt aroused by the forbidden nature of an affair between a dangerous criminal and a married woman. I pushed my legs together to quell the warmth building up between them. These feelings were now becoming more frequent and as James continued to speak I wondered why I was experiencing them now.

"So she ended up being fired and he lost all privileges for 12 months and had to spend a week in solitary. He was then returned to a cell with 10 other men."

As he continued to speak my mind drifted and I almost missed the rest of what he had to say.

"He probably thought it was worth it though. All those years locked away without a woman's touch and then all of a sudden," He trailed off.

For me I could only imagine how the desire in those men must build up and yet having no real chance of release. Maybe that is what was happening to me.

****************************************************************

Monday mornings were as boring as ever. Sometime I felt I should be doing more than teaching kids' computer studies and IT. All the talk in the lunchroom was surrounding the upcoming summer holidays. James and I had no plans but just the prospect of being away from work filled me with joy.

That night in bed I was reading and beside me James was going over paperwork, as per usual.

"Oh I forgot to say," James said breaking the silence.

"What's that honey?" I replied totally uninterested.

"That colleague I told you about yesterday was telling me about a new opportunity at Randolph Rustin. You know where that case worker had the affair?"

gmr79
gmr79
666 Followers