The Prison Tour

Story Info
A prison story about visiting college girls.
917 words
3.27
50.6k
3
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake was in his cell with his cellmate passing the day away. His cell almost looked more like the inside of a space capsule than the traditional cage depicted in movies. There was nothing to do. He had already done his exercises and taken his daily shower. Because of his good behavior, he was allowed to check up to five books a week from the prison library. A decent library for a prison but there still wasn't as much as he'd like. He was bored with his books and had nothing to talk to his cellmate about.

And then there was the knock.

"Blake Denenham, come with me," instructed the guard.

"What for? Where are we going?" asked Blake.

"You'll be told that soon enough," informed the guard.

Blake was walked down through a few hallways to an older part of the prison. He soon found himself in a large room with four other inmates and half a dozen guards. There were doors to more traditional, unoccupied cells in the background of the room.

"Listen up, I'll go over the rules here for the new folks. And for those of you who've done this before, let it be a refresher," began the lead guard.

Blake wondered what this could possibly be. It was so unfair to have to go through any of it at all, he thought. He hadn't committed a crime. He had been framed. He was a cashier at a drug store, and his boss had stolen money from his drawer and successfully pinned it on him. Fortunately the judge had reduced it to a misdemeanor, but it still meant losing his job and spending time in prison. Now he was standing in a line with four other prisoners waiting to see what happened next.

"Ok men, remove your jumpsuits!" ordered the lead guard.

Blake was surprised but complied. The guards took their jumpsuits into another room, leaving the five men in their prison issued boxers.

"What can this be? We've already taken showers for the day. Maybe some type of mass physical?" Blake thought.

"You have been selected for a program which will result in your early release if you comply. Do not cause any trouble, and you'll be free men sooner than you have been expecting," instructed the guard.

His answer was soon to come. A door was opened and a group of twenty to twenty-five college aged girls walked in.

"Well hello there," said one of the girls.

"What's going on?" asked Blake. The other men were silent, obviously having done this before.

"This is part of an experimental procedure. These young women are here for part of a criminal studies course at their college. You are to spend several minutes nude for these fine ladies," informed the lead guard.

"What?" asked Blake.

"You will spend several minutes nude. I will not repeat that again. Now remove your boxers," instructed the guard.

Blake complied. The girls started giggling, staring, and covering their mouths with their hands as they laughed. A few pointed at the men's genitals in the hilarity.

"Is this your first time doing this?" one of the girls asked.

"Yeah. Are they allowed to do this?" asked Blake.

"Yes, the courts have decided male prisoners may be made nude as punishment," informed the professor-looking woman. That pantsuit gave her an authoritative look, even if it wasn't as attractive as what the younger girls were wearing.

Most of the girls were wearing jeans and tight fitting shirts, with a few midriffs showing. A couple were wearing shirts and some had shinny makeup. None of them were wearing very formal clothes other than the professor. But they were all women and clothed while he was there naked. Blake wondered what they could possibly be learning by look at him naked.

"This is pointless," said Blake as he started covering his manhood.

"Keep your arms to your side," instructed the guard.

"Embarrassed?" asked one of the girls.

"Only by having a skank like you in the room," replied Blake.

""Oh yeah? Well no guy is ever going to see my vagina because I did something wrong," taunted the girl.

Blake was in fact quite embarrassed having so many college girls looking at his bare arms, stomach, scrotum, and penis, all while knowing he would never see any of them in so much as a bikini.

The ordeal ended with the guard calling time, and the girls exited the room, giggling and looking back as they exited the room. The prisoners were given their clothes back and returned to their cells.

Blake asked to see his lawyer. At the meeting he informed him there was nothing he could do.

"This prison is one of several trying an experimental new type of punishment. Studies have shown that men who are forced to be naked in front of clothed women are less aggressive and more complacent," informed his lawyer.

"Do they do these things in women's prisons?" asked Blake.

"The Supreme Court has decided men can be forced to strip naked before female visitors as punishment but not vice versa," informed his attorney.

"That seems awfully unfair," replied Blake.

"The research doesn't show that it works as well with women, and there are just too many problems and it wouldn't be politically correct," informed his lawyer.

"Just keep up with these and you'll be out in a month."

Blake did three more sessions in front of visiting clothed college girls before being released a month later.