The Prisoner Ch. 04

Story Info
My husband's decision.
1.8k words
4.29
64.6k
22

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,229 Followers

I was now 3 months along in my pregnancy. My husband left a note saying we needed to talk, I was still asleep when he left for work. After reading the note, I got worried and called in sick.

I cooked a nice dinner for my husband so we could have our talk. He arrived home just after 6, "How was your day?"

"Busy."

He sat at the table, I brought him a beer.

I brought dinner out and we had a nice meal. after dinner we talked, "What did you want to talk about?"

"Dani I don't think I can raise another mans baby," he said. "You had a moment of weakness and I can forgive that."

"I understand honey," I said. "I will call the realtor in the morning."

"I still love you honey it's just that you got pregnant," he said. "I just can't be responseable for another mans child."

I understood where my husband was coming from, I broke my vows.

I slept in the guestroom that night. I cried myself to sleep.

I awoke the next morning to find my husband had already left. I had a cup of coffee and called the realtor, she had a couple of new listings.

I viewed the apartments before going to work. I settled on a nice 3 bedroom in my price range. I put a deposit on it.

I went to work that afternoon, in a saddened mood. I tried to talk to Jamal that day to tell him about my pregnancy but never got the chance.

A couple of nights later I got the chance to sneak into Jamal's cell again. I unfastened my pants and climbed under the blankets, Jamal was on top of me in a flash. He started with a passionate kiss.

Jamal worked my pants off as we kissed, I pulled his draw string. Jamal's cock slapped my pussy lips as soon as I had them down.

My pussy was so wet by this time when I inserted Jamal's cock he went balls deep, "OHHHHHHHHH! that's it baby."

"I love this pussy," Jamal said. "Fits my cock like a glove."

"I love the way your cock feels in my pussy, AHHHHHHHHH!"

Jamal started hammering my pussy like a man possessed, "FRANKLIN! What are you doing?" I heard.

"Jerking off."

"Thats not allowed," I heard. "Could send you to the hole."

"Sorry sir," Jamal said. "Won't happen again sir."

I started flexing my pussy on Jamal's cock.

"See that it doesn't," I heard. "You only have 9 months to go."

"Yes sir," Jamal said. "Thank you sir."

Jamal started pounding my pussy again, "OHHHHHHHH! that was close."

Jamal's cock started to swell, I wrapped my legs around his waist and hugged him tight. His cock exploded, "AHHHHHHHHHHH! you gonna be a daddy."

Jamal finished cumming and got up to retrieve my pants, "What bitch?"

"I'm pregnant Jamal."

"Could be your husbands."

"Could be, but he always wore a condom," I said. "You didn't."

"How far along?"

"Three months," I said. "Just about the time of the power failure."

"Can't do anything from in here."

"Thats not what I was getting at."

"What then?"

"I just thought you should know."

"What about your husband?"

"We split when I told him I had an affair."

"What are you going to do?"

"I rented an apartment, near here."

"Convenient."

"It's got three bedrooms so you can visit," I said. "Just in case it is yours."

"McCarthy! What are you doing?"

"Sarge thought I saw something suspicious," I said.

"Find anything?"

"No sir."

"O'kay get back to work."

"Yes sir."

Jamal and I never got the chance to finish our talk that night.

I went to my husbands apartment that night and slept in the guestroom.

I awoke early to let my husband know I found a place. When the coffee was brewing my husband got up, "Morning."

"Morning, How did you sleep?" I asked.

"Good, and you?"

"Fine," I said. "I found an apartment yesterday."

"Thats good."

"It's close to work."

"I see."

"I didn't mean to hurt you," I said. "I want you to be happy."

"I wanted to be happy with you."

"I know," I said. "It is my fault."

"It may take awhile to get over it."

"I will be moving next week on my days off," I said. "Can I stay here until then?"

"Yes."

I hugged him because he was not being an asshole. I could see the hurt in his eyes, "I didn't mean to hurt you."

"I know you didn't."

"I just hope we can remain friends," I told him. "I will always love you."

"I still love you too."

My husband left for work. I packed my belongings getting ready to move.

Over the next couple of days I finished paying the rent and security on the apartment so I could move in. After that I went shopping for furniture, I set up a delivery time late in the day.

I packed up my car to move into my new apartment. After unloading the car I went to get groceries. while I was unloading the groceries the delivery truck showed up.

I went into the apartment to put the groceries away, there was a knock, "Miss McCarthy."

"Yes."

"We are here to make a delivery."

I didn't buy much just enough to live with, I would get more over time.

"Where would you like everything."

"Bed and dresser in the first bedroom," I said. "Everything else in the living area."

The two delivery men were black, equal in size and good looks. I watched them bring the items in, I was getting excited.

After they had set everything up where I wanted it. I offered them drinks, "Do you have time for a cold drink," I offered. "It is hot out there."

"Iced tea would be great maam."

"Dani please."

We chatted while they had their tea, I could not believe how wet my panties were. When they finished, "Do you have any more deliveries?"

"No Dani this was the last one for today."

"I'm going to order a pizza for dinner," I said. "I hate to eat alone."

They accepted, so I ordered a large pizza and a six pack for them. We ate in the bedroom, after all I forgot to buy chairs.

After the pizza was gone we were chatting about nothing in particular, listening to music. The man that did most of the talking started rubbing my thigh. I felt so comfortable around them, I didn't give it much thought.

The man started rubbing my thigh higher and higher. He was so gentle the higher he went the more I spread my thighs. When his fingers reached my pussy he kissed me.

I laid back on the bed with the delivery man rubbing my pussy harder, "OHHHHHHHHHH!"

I felt him reach for the zipper on my shorts and pull it down, I didn't resist. He unsnapped my shorts and started pushing them down, I raised my hips. He kissed me deep and snaked his tongue into my mouth.

While he was kissing me I felt my shorts and panties being removed from around my ankles. I wrapped my arms aroung his neck and kissed him with passion.

I was startled when his partner started licking my pussy, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

What am I doing? crossed my mind for a second, the kiss and the tongue on my pussy felt so right.

I felt my T-shirt being slid up my chest, I raised my arms and it soon joined my shorts on the floor. I was enjoying the man eating my pussy when his friend stopped kissing me and assaulted my tits with his tongue.

I arched up, "AHHHHHHHHH! CUMMMMMING!"

I was turned on the bed by my new friends, the one eating my pussy crawled up between my thighs. I opened my eyes after that fantastic climax and saw they were now naked.

I reached down and grabbed the cock pointed at my pussy, and guided it to its target. the second man pulled me closer to the edge of the bed and had my head hanging over the edge.

The first cock was sawing in and out of my pussy when I felt the second one rubbing my lips. I opened my eyes again, he was smiling down at me.

I had never really gotten into oral sex, but I opened my mouth and licked the head of his cock kissing it every couple of licks. I started licking up and down the sides and heard little moans.

I finally got the nerve to take it between my lips, he started fucking my mouth. He went slow and easy, I think he knew I was a newbie. every now and again I would gag. He continued working his cock in and soon my gag reflex relaxed and I was able to get the whole thing down my throat.

Oh my god, the most intense climax of my life hit. Here I was recently split from my husband, knocked up by an inmate. Now I was having a threesome with two men and never got their names. What does this make me? I thought.

"Sluts in to big black cock," I heard.

"A new black cock slut to add to the list," his friend said.

I felt the cock in my pussy swelling and I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him deep. his cock exploded in my pussy, "OHHHHHHHH!" I moaned around the cock in my mouth.

My moaning with the cock in my mouth must have trigger his orgasm. He pushed his cock down my throat when his balls slapped my forehead his cock exploded, I got my first taste of semen.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I climaxed again.

"Whore likes semen," he pulled out and shot the last couple squirts right in my face, I swirled his cum on my tongue. It was a new sensation salty but not unpleasant, I could really enjoy that again.

I got up to take a shower to clean up. That was so intense I thought when I climbed in the shower.

I was in the process of rinsing my hair when I felt arms wrap around my waist and start playing with my pussy, it got me excited I didn't know which delivery man it was.

With one arm around my waist he pushed me forward with the other, bending me at the waist. I felt his cock between my thighs, I reached down and inserted it into my pussy.

He started pummeling my pussy, "AHHHHHHHHHHH! Just like that baby," I said. "That feels so good."

He pummeled my pussy for about fifteen minutes. When I felt his cock swell I pushed back hard, we almost fell over. His cock exploded, I felt every jet of semen pelt my womb, I climaxed.

We dried off and went back into the bedroom to lay down, I fell asleep.

I awoke the next morning, with semen leaking out of my pussy, I went to make coffee.

What other furniture do I need?

to be continued............

EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,229 Followers