The Prisoner Ch. 07

Story Info
My soon to be ex calls.
1.3k words
4.15
35.4k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,231 Followers

I awoke the next morning to find that Dan had already left for work. I went to the kitchen and found a fresh pot of coffee, on the table was a note.

Dani,

I enjoyed spending time with you yesterday. I will call later.

Dan

I enjoyed my first cup of coffee, thinking about what a nice person Dan was. I was happy to have met him.

My phone rang, I was surprised when I answered, it was my soon to be ex. He wanted to meet that afternoon, I agreed and gave him my address.

He showed up about 1:00, I made lunch. He brought the divorce papers with him, citing irreconcilable differences, "Bill this is not right it should be for adultery."

"I have forgiven the fact that you had an affair. There are no kids involved so it is the simplest way."

These are the reasons I married this man he was understanding, I started to cry, "Bill I am so sorry for what I did, I didn't mean to hurt you."

Bill gave me a big comforting hug, "Dani you were honest with me admitting the adultry and pregnancy. I don't want to drag this out any longer then we need to. I want us to get on with our lives."

Bill and I talked the rest of the afternoon, setting the conditions of our divorce. When all was said and done I invited Bill out to dinner, happy that he would remain involved in my life.

When we returned to the apartment there was a message from Dan, "Dani give me a call, talk to you later."

Bill told me to call him back, so I returned the call, "Hello."

"Hi Dan, it's Dani."

"Hey glad you called back. Are you free?"

"No my ex is here and we are going over the terms of our divorce."

"Oh! Is it going well?"

"Yes we are almost done."

Bill tapped me on the shoulder and told me to go.

"My ex just told me to go," I informed Dan.

"I will pick you up in about an hour."

"That will be fine we should be done."

"See you then."

"Bye," I hung up.

"Are you sure Bill?"

"Yes we are done."

Bill surprised me with his next statement.

"Dani after you told me about your affair I started checking interracial sites and found it very intriguing."

"Bill I'm surprised I thought you were pissed."

"I was at first but the taboo of it all got me to thinking."

"What did you think?"

"I want you to be happy. If you want to be with a black man, then so be it."

"Dan is a new friend and he is black."

"So have you?"

"Yes, there is something about him that has captured my interest."

"Should I go?"

"No if you are going to be part of my life I want you to meet my friends."

Dan showed up right on time, "Where's Tony."

"He had a date."

"This is Bill, Dan," I introduced them.

"Glad to meet you," they shook hands.

Not sure how things would progress throughout the night I wore a t-shirt and slacks, no undergarments.

We went out to a few bars that Dan knew and met many very nice people. During one of the bathroom breaks I noticed Dan and bill laughing and talking, I was happy they were getting along.

I only had a couple of glasses of wine. When it was time to leave I noticed Bill and Dan were slurring, I drove home.

Once we were inside Dan kissed me, this caught me off guard, "I should be going," Bill said.

"Your drunk your not going anywhere."

I showed Bill to the guestroom, so he could sleep it off.

Dan made a pot of coffee while I was putting Bill in bed, "I need to sober up to get home."

"That doesn't work, you stay here."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, you can sleep on the couch," I went and got pillows and a blanket for Dan.

We stayed up for a couple of hours longer talking, sipping coffee.

I was so mesmerized with Dan when I was tired enough to go to bed, I did not even think about Bill being there. I led Dan to my bedroom.

I removed my clothes while Dan tried removing his. He was having a hard time with his boots in his condition. Now naked I went and sat Dan on the edge of the bed and undressed him.

Seeing his now naked cock I could not help myself I started stroking it. Dan's cock became engorged quickly, I engulfed it. Bobbing my head up and down his cock, he moaned.

Dan's cock started to swell after about 10 minutes, I engulfed his cock entirely just as he exploded, I orgasmed. I swallowed jet after jet of Dan's semen.

I pulled the covers down and put Dan to bed, I crawled in next to him. He rolled over and kissed me, fondling my tits.

I reached down to find his cock still hard, I pushed him over on his back and climed over him. I reached down to guide his cock to my pussy, I impaled myself on it, "OHHHHHHHHHHHH! that feels so good.

I leaned forward and grabbed the headboard, Dan suckled my nipples. I started posting up and down on Dan's cock as he thrust up. I was enjoying the fuck so much I didn't give it a thought when the headboard started banging the wall.

"Dan that feels so good, OHHHHHHHHHH! just like that baby."

"Your pussy feels so good bitch."

I had not shut off the lamp, "Look how my pussy hugs your cock this was meant to be."

Dan looked down at our union and started thrusting harder, "I told you this would work."

Dan's cock started to swell, I heard a creak. I looked over my shoulder to see Bill peering through the opening in the door, "That's it baby cum in me, OHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Dan's cock exploded jet after jet of semen pelted my womb, I looked Bill was jerking off. I don't know if Bill knew I saw him but I got so excited seeing him watching.

Dan finished cumming, I leaned down and gave him a big kiss. I rolled off him and went to sleep, I slept like a baby.

I was awakened when my alarm went off, I smelled fresh coffee. I put on my robe and went to the kitchen, "Morning Bill."

"Morning Dani."

We were sitting at the table talking when Dan came out, "Sleep well?" Bill asked.

"Yes, and you?"

"Very well."

Dan finished his coffee and left for work, "Enjoy the show?"

This caught Bill by surprise, "What?"

"The door creaked, I saw you watching."

"Oh shit! yes I enjoyed it."

Bill rubbed his temples, "I have a hangover though."

"I can imagine, after all you had to drink."

Bill called in sick to work, I went to take a shower. I was rinsing the soap from my hair, when the shower curtain opened, "Bill what are you doing?"

"I miss you Dani, being close to you," he hugged me.

"Bill I broke my vow to you."

"I know but I still want us to be close," his cock was becoming engorged.

Bill's cock was now rubbing my pussy between my thighs. I reached down and stroked his cock and guided it to my pussy, "OHHHHHH! Bill I'm sorry."

"I forgive you," Bill started pounding my pussy.

"Bill I still love you."

"I love you too Dani."

Bill pounded my pussy, kissing my earlobes. His cock started to swell, I pushed back. Bill continued pounding my pussy for a minute or two more, "Cum baby cum in me, AHHHHHHHHHH!"

Bill's cok exploded, watching me fuck Dan did something for Bill. I felt every jet of semen pelt my womb.

When we were done with our shower I called in sick, Bill and I went back to bed, we slept snuggled together.

to be continued..........

EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,231 Followers