The Prisoner Ch. 09

Story Info
Our conversation
976 words
4.23
26.9k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,231 Followers

I worked the weekend shift wondering what Bill's decision was, I wanted him in my life.

I woke on Monday happy that I would see Bill today. I was worried that he would want nothing to do with me, I paced all day.

Bill came by around 5:00, I offered him coffee. We decided where to go to eat. During dinner we had a pleasant conversation, Bill did not say anything about what he was going to do.

After dinner we went back to my apartment, I made another pot of coffee. Bill started getting antsy, "Are you okay Bill?"

"Yes, I just don't know how to say what I want."

"Have you thought about your feelings?"

"Yes."

"And how do you feel?"

"I feel like we can still be close but don't think we can be married."

"I can understand that I betrayed you."

"I enjoyed watching you with Dan I never thought seeing that would excite me so much."

I hugged Bill, "So you still want to be part of my life?"

"Yes I can get past the jealousy."

"I am so happy to hear that."

Bill hugged me, "I still want to watch sometimes."

"Bill what has gotten into you?"

"I don't know maybe your affair was my sexual awakening."

I kissed Bill, his hands went straight to my ass. I reached to fondle Bill's cock, he was already hard. I stroked his cock for a couple of minutes before unzipping him.

I pulled Bill's cock out and sank to my knees, engulfing his cock, "Dani what has gotten into you?"

"I have been awoken," engulfing his cock again.

"You always said that was dirty."

"I was so wrong," I started bobbing on his cock.

"OHHHHH! you're good at that."

I continued bobbing on Bill's cock for a few minutes, "I'm going to cum Dani, AHHHHHHH!"

I started stroking his cock with my hand while bobbing on it. Bill's cock started to swell I pulled my hand off engulfing his cock entirely. Bill exploded in my mouth and I swallowed every jet of his semen for the first time.

Bill sank back on to the chair, "Dani that was fantastic."

"I'm sorry I never did that before, I'm glad to see a smile on your face," I went to brush my teeth.

I came back to the kitchen, Bill looked so happy.

The phone rang, "Hello."

"Hi Dani."

"Dan hi"

"How's everything?"

"Good and with you?"

"Good, How was your dinner?"

"Very good, Can you call me tomorrow? Bill's still here."

"Sure, good night."

"Thanks and I'll talk to you tomorrow, bye," I hung up.

"Dan jealous."

"No, he is very kind always checking to make sure I'm o'kay."

"He worries about you?"

"Yes."

"Is he your boyfriend?"

"No, he has brought it up but I'm still confused about what has happened."

"How so?"

"I cheated on you getting pregnant in the process hurting you, and all these fellings about sex have arisen, I just don't know what I'm feeling emotionally."

"Do you want me to leave you alone?"

"No, I regret hurting you the most, I want you here."

"You regret hurting me the most?"

"Yes you are a wonderful man, and I vowed to be faithful, Last week I saw the hurt in your eyes and it tore me up, I love you."

"I love you too and am happy that you want me in your life."

"No matter what you want Bill I failed you so whatever you decide I will have to live with it."

"You realize that the divorce is definite?"

"Yes I realize that you must move on, I let you down and staying married would not be best for us."

Bill hugged me and didn't say another word, just held me making me feel all warm and comfortable. Bill broke the hug, "It's getting late I should go."

"Will you stay the night?"

"If that is what you want."

"I miss snuggling next to you."

Bill had to get up early to make it to work on time so we went to bed.

When I undressed bill noticed I was starting to show, "Letting yourself go."

"Starting to show my pregnancy," I looked at Bill he was excited seeing the bulge of my belly. This got me excited knowing that even pregnant I could excite my ex.

We crawled into bed and Bill rolled over to kiss me goodnight. Seeing Bill excited, I had to fuck him. When he kissed me I reached over and stroked his cock, Bill rolled completely on top of me.

I continued stroking his cock as his tongue snaked into my mouth to wrestle with mine. I started rubbing his cock up and down my pussy, and inserted it.

Bill pushed in and went balls deep. I felt elated that Bill still found me fuckable. He leaned up on his arms and started pounding my pussy, he was a different man.

I looked down at our union for the first time, my pussy lips hugged his cock, "OHHHHHH! Bill yes that feels so good."

I started flexing to meet his thrusts, he was like a man possessed. He continued to pound my pussy, I went into a continuous orgasm.

Bill seemed to have more stamina then I remembered. He fucked me for almost 20 minutes before his cock started to swell, I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him deep. Bill's cock exploded jet after jet of his semen pelted my womb, "AHHHHHH! that's the way Bill I feel it."

Bill finished cumming and rolled over, I rolled and gave him a kiss. I watched Bill as he drifted off to sleep, the shit eating grin never left his face.

Why did I cheat on this man? I thought, as I too drifted off to sleep.

to be continued...............

EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,231 Followers