The Prisoner Ch. 13

Story Info
Dani goes back to patrol.
1.6k words
4.35
26.1k
8

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,229 Followers

I was transfered back to second shift patrol duties with 2 weeks left before Jamal was to be released. I took the oppertunity to talk to Jamal on second shift and find out his plans after release.

Jamal was worried that he would not be able to find work or a place to live with his record.

I had a spare bedroom at my apartment for him. I discussed the job situation with Dan and Tony. Dan said they would discuss it with their boss and a couple of their friends that had businesses.

Every time I talked to Jamal I became excited and could only think of his cock the rest of the day.

Christina noticed that something wasn't right after I talked to Jamal, "Dani what comes over you when you talk to Jamal?"

"I never told anyone but, do you remember the blackout here?"

"Yes, about a year ago."

"Jamal seduced me in a hall, not all the cameras were working when emergency power came on."

"You slept with a prisoner?"

"Yes, and he was my first black man."

"What were you thinking?"

"He was so gentle for a large man before I knew what was happening I was naked and fucking."

"What did you do about birth control? Or did he pull out?"

"No birth control, I was so overcome with a feeling of pleasure he came in me, I thought Jessica would be black."

"I thought Bill always wore a condom?"

"He did but one must have been defective."

"How was it with Jamal?"

"It was so pleasurable I slept with him a couple more times."

"Where? every place has cameras."

"Not in the cell blocks on the cells."

"You mean?"

"Yes in his cell."

"Weren't you scared to get caught?"

"Almost did it just heightened my excitement."

Christina walked away with a devious smile on her face, "I want to do it."

I could only imagine what she was thinking when she walked away. We started patroling the tiers in unison to do the head counts.

A week before Jamal was to be released Christina walked into his cell, "I want what you gave to Dani."

"Bitch like you don't deserve this black cock," I had never heard Jamal talk so harshly.

"What is that suppose to mean?"

"Walk around here treating us inmates like shit, looking down your nose at us."

I peeked into the cell to see Christina unzip her uniform and walk over to Jamal. She reached out and cupped his balls through his prison garb, "I'm sorry."

Christina ran her hand up and pulled the draw string on his pants. Jamal pushed Christina onto his cot and pulled her boots off. Christina wiggled her pants down and Jamal pulled them off, throwing them into the corner.

Jamal positioned his blankets so that Christina could not be seen and climbed in on top of her. I soon heard the springs on the cot start to squeak and Christina moan, "Yesssssss."

I peeked over my shoulder watching them every now and again. After about ten minutes I noticed that the Sergeant was walking down the walk way, "McCarthy what are you doing?"

The squeaking stopped, "Observing sarge."

"What are you observing?"

"The cell on the first tier, I thought I saw some suspicious activity."

"What have you got to report?"

"Nothing yet sarge, I may have been mistaken."

"Well get back to me if you do."

"Yes sarge."

With that the sergeant walked off and continued his rounds. The springs started squeaking a minute later, "Bitches trying to get me a longer sentence."

"No just felt so good."

"Bitch I'm gonna cum gotta pull out."

"Noooo."

"Bitch don't wanna be a baby daddy."

"Diaphram, cum in meeeeee."

I looked over my shoulder to see Christina's legs wrap around Jamal's ass and pull him deep, "Better be bitch," The blankets started shaking and I could tell it was Jamal's ass as he came.

"Yesssssss, feels so hot," Christina moaned.

All of a sudden I was hit with a feeling of jealousy as they finished their illicit tryst.

Christina emerged about five minutes later, hair a mess. We finished our rounds with not a word being said.

After work Christina wanted to go for a drink, I agreed. "What's the matter Dani you look confused?"

"Jealous more like it."

"What?"

"I never felt that before but tonight I felt jealous you were with Jamal and not me."

"Why?"

"Jamal was my first black man and being at work no one else had been with him, until tonight."

"But we share so much, even Bill."

"I know, I don't feel like that when you are with Dan and Tony either."

"Well he's out in a week maybe that feeling will go away."

"Maybe, hopefully he sticks around. If he does though I want him all to myself for the first week."

"Thats okay with me," Christina leaned over and gave me a passionate kiss.

After breaking the kiss Christina reached over the seat and grabbed a small duffle out of the back. Unzipping the duffle she pulled out two mini skirts and threw one at me, "Put it on."

"What?"

"Won't get laid wearing those," she said pointing at my uniform pants.

"Why not? You did," we both broke out in laughter.

Christina was the first to strip her uniform off and wiggle into her skirt. I followed suit pushing my pants off. Christina tore my panties off, "These will just be in the way."

"You're still wearing yours,"

She flipped her skirt up, "Left mine with Jamal."

We exited the car and went into the club arm in arm. We recieved cat calls from the patrons as we walked in. Christina being the braver one of us flipped her skirt up showing off her bare ass.

I looked around to see if Dan or Tony were there, they weren't. Christina and I sat in a corner booth and ordered a couple of mixed drinks.

When our drinks arrived we sipped at them and continued our talk. After a minute or two I felt Christina's hand slip on to my thigh. She started working it higher up toward my pussy. I could not help but spread my thighs.

Christina had started rubbing my clit when we were interrupted, "Would you ladies like some company?"

"Marcus, Jerome so nice to see you."

"Who's your friend Chris?"

"This is Dani, Dani Marcus and Jerome."

"Nice to meet you Dani."

"Please join us," I said.

The men sat down and we started a new conversation sipping our drinks. The second round showed up and I relaxed. During the second round I felt a hand start massaging my thigh. Instinctively my thighs opened. I soon had a large hand rubbing at my pussy. I got excited even more seeing Christina climb into Marcus's lap and shift her skirt. She moaned as she impaled herself on his cock.

Jerome's finger worked into my love chute and I moaned. I watched Christina slowly move up and down on Marcus's cock. I reached over and unzipped Jerome's pants and tugged his cock out.

Jerome's finger worked faster in and out as I stroked his cock to hardness. When he was erect I slid up into his lap. His finger fucking had me soaked. I turned to give him a kiss and pulled his hand out of my snatch.

Grabbing his cock I slid it along my oozing nether lips and inserted it. I let out a moan as I slid down the lenghth of his cock. I started posting up and down looking at Christina as a smile came to her lips.

She positioned our drinks in the center of the table before crooking her finger to have me lean closer. When I did she leaned in and gave me a kiss. She worked her tongue into my mouth to wrestle with mine. The men found this exciting grabbing our hips and posting us faster.

Christina broke the kiss and grabbed her drink. Holding it up I followed suit, "Glad to have met you."

"Me too," we both took a drink.

Jerome let go of my hips and worked his hands under my shirt to massage my tits. The angle of my torso and the added stimulation to my breasts I orgasmed. Jerome moaned, "Milk my cock."

I opened my eyes to see Marcus had his hands up Christina's shirt, "Do I need to correct anything, bitch?" I looked at Christina and just then it hit me we were still wearing our work shirts.

Jerome chimed in, "Corrections pussy, wouldn't mind going if this is what it's all about."

Christina threw her head back and my chest started heaving. We caught our breath for a minute and toasted again finising our drinks.

The waiter noticed this and was brining two more. The men grabbed our hips and planted us on their cocks. The pulsing and swelling hit and they both unleashed a copious amount of semen deep into our pussies. We both moaned at the same time, "Sooo hot, Yesss, fill me."

When we recovered the waiter was still standing there, "That'll be $9.50."

"Put it on my tab," Marcus said.

"Sure thing Marc, it's last call anything else?"

"No that will be it."

The waiter left and Christina and I sat in their laps as their cocks softened sipping our drinks. When we had finished our drinks it was time to go, "Are you ladies reading for an after hours?"

"Not tonight, work tomorrow."

The men paid their tab and walked us out to our car giving us a kiss good bye.

Christina gave me a big kiss as she started the car. We were soon on our way home with smiles from ear to ear.

EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,229 Followers