The Prisoner Exhibition Model 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt Melissa's lips close to her ear whispering almost silently. "Remember, darling, in gallery three you are a nude model. And nude means wearing absolutely nothing." Sabine's face felt on fire. No! She wouldn't actually do it. Not here. No.

Then she felt both Melissa's hands come into play as she took hold of both the side-tie strings and pull them out to the side. Sabine felt them pull away from her hips and tighten. She thought Melissa was teasing her. As the bow snapped apart Sabine felt the back drop down but not the front. Was Melissa just holding it in front and not releasing it? Was she teasing her.

She bent over to look in front of her. It was her undoing! The heavy papier-mache mask slid forward over her head and went clattering down onto the floor below. There was immediate pandemonium amongst the assembled guests. Not only was their model standing naked, shaved and with her legs spread wide, they could also see who she was.

For a second the eyes of Sabine and her work colleagues were riveted across the space between them in unbelief. Then there ensued laughter and pointing as she heard her name again and again: "It's Sabine. . ." "Look! Sabine. . ." "Sabine. . ." "Sabine. . ." For her it was the acme of humiliation. It was her dread - to be seen totally naked by people who knew her. She just stood there in total embarrassment as over a hundred eager eyes wandered all over her nude body. For those with cameras the opportunities were endless as Sabine was photographed from every conceivable angle.

The smiling Louise invited all the guests to pass through the doors into the first gallery and, as Melissa made no attempt to let Sabine come down from the top of the pillars, this meant everyone walking between her legs on the way to the door. The opportunity to look up as they did so was not lost on most of the crowd, especially those wielding cameras.

Sabine could just imagine the hilarity that would result tomorrow in work when the photographs of her were shown around.

When the final guest had passed through, Sabine gave a sigh of relief. "Oh, Melissa, that was dreadful. I have never been so humiliated before."

"Nonsense, darling," returned Melissa giggling. "I suspect you really enjoyed it."

"Enjoyed it! Enjoyed it! Please. . . just take off these handcuffs and let me get dressed."

Melissa gave a little giggle again. "Ah, yes, now there is something I want to do before we talk about that," and gathering up the cloak, the bikini and then walking down to pick up the mask which someone had placed on the bottom step, she took them to the reception console and locked them in a drawer.

"What are you doing with those?" cried Sabine.

Melissa mounted the steps and helped Sabine onto the platform. "Now darling, I want you to walk around and chat with our guests and get them interested in the paintings."

"What like this? Naked! You don't mean . . ."

"Yes, that's exactly what I mean. I want you to walk around chatting to the crowd - just as you are."

"Oh Melissa I can't do that. I'll feel so . . ."

"You are going to do it," insisted Melissa. "Now, do you want me to remove those handcuffs while you do it, or not?"

Sabine knew she had little choice with Melissa in one of her bossy moods. "Oh, alright then. I can at least cover myself with my hands."

"Oh no! Indeed not!" remonstrated Melissa. If I take off your handcuffs I want you to promise that you'll keep your hands by your sides all the time you are chatting. And remember, they've seen everything you've got now. You can't show them anything more." She sniggered again at Sabine's plight.

The two joined the moving throng who were looking intently at the paintings. A few seemed surprised that Sabine was still nude and some of the younger girls looked rather embarrassed about it.

The guests were all very friendly towards both Sabine and Melissa congratulating them effusively on their joint work. Even Sabine started to smile at the way she was received by them all. Her work colleagues gathered around her in a tight enthusiastic group full of congratulations at her ability as a model and at her bravery for doing what she had just done.

Young Jimmy lost no time in photographing the whole group from the office with Sabine in the centre. Then he insisted on someone else taking a photograph so that he could stand next to his nude colleague.

The chatting grew louder and, by the time they reached the third gallery the excitement was almost tangible. Melissa and Sabine were the toast of the show.

Young Jimmy's camera worked non-stop photographing all the nude paintings and getting Sabine to pose as she did in the paintings so that he could take a photograph of the painting and the model.

Sabine had grown used to walking around naked by now and was able to smile quite amicably to the guests who asked her questions about the paintings. She wasn't put off when Joyce came beside her as she was looking at one of the more flagrant paintings and put her arm around her. "I do like the way Melissa has made the most of your erect nipples Sabine. That's a very sexy painting."

It was as Melissa and Sabine were chatting that Miriam came to join them carrying a clipboard. "Great news girls! Eight paintings have been sold already. I've got to get busy with the red spots now." Melissa, in great excitement at the news, threw her arms around Sabine and kissed her.

"Oops!" she exclaimed. "Perhaps I shouldn't have done that here and in your present state of undress. Other people might try it."

"Some have already come close to it," Sabine replied with a smile. "I'm getting used to wandering around naked in a crowd of clothed people and pushing between groups."

Gradually the crowd thinned out as the guests left, many of them having a word of appreciation with Sabine and Melissa before they did so. Eventually only the gallery staff and the two girls remained. Miriam totted up the sales on her clipboard list. "Twelve paintings already sold," she proclaimed. "I think that's a record for an opening Louise."

Louise smiled broadly at the two girls. She was most grateful for a splendid exhibition and gave both of them a tremendous hug of thanks.

Melissa smiled at Sabine. "Well, unless you want to travel home in the nude, I suppose I'd better let you have your clothes back."

On the way home in the car Sabine was rather quiet wondering whether she'd be able to face all those people in work tomorrow. She voiced her thoughts to Melissa who commented "Darling they all enjoyed it and praised your bravery. When all the others have had a laugh at some of the photographs that were taken I'm sure they'll forget all about it."

"I thought I might phone in sick," said Sabine gloomily.

"That will only put off your return, darling."

"Yes, I suppose you're right. I noticed that Joyce was very friendly. She patted my bottom as she stood next to me to have our photographs taken."

"So I noticed," replied Melissa. "I felt quite jealous when I saw her do it. I thought she might be fancying you."

Sabine smiled at her. "Darling! I like you being jealous," she replied. "OK. I'll definitely go to work tomorrow. Her mind was made up, but she might have changed it if she had known what her boss was going to ask her to do the following day.

12