The Prisoner Wore Panties Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,969 Followers

Danielle had not been with a woman for so long and the feel of Katerina's tight wet cunt gripping her cock was overwhelming. It was not the same as fucking Mary Mayne; this was so different and so much more exciting. They were both women and the taste of smeared lipstick, the scent of perfumes, the soft rustle of rubbing nylon stockings and the sensuality of Katerina's hot sopping maw gripping her cock was so sensual and arousing.

Katerina reared back on her haunches and bounced up and down on Danielle's rock-hard cock; Katerina liked sex with women as well as men but this was so much more exotic and erotic. Danielle reached up and squeezed Katerina's breasts as she bucked beneath her lover, driving her cock deep into Katerina's tight cunt. Katerina squeezed Daneille's little nubbins and threw back her head and moaned lecherously; her orgasm was building, her clitoris was throbbing, spreading delicious waves of pleasure through her body.

"I'm coming darling," Katerina gasped.

Danielle gripped Katerina's hips and pulled her down hard whilst she thrust up with all her might.

Danielle cried out as she ejaculated deep inside Katerina's vagina and Katerina screamed with delight as felt Danielle's hot cream full her cunt which pulsated and gripped Danielle's cock liberating her of her sperm. Katerina writhed and wriggled as her orgasm coursed through her; then she fell forward and smashed her lips against Danielle who threw her arms around Katerina and held her tight.

They ground against each other; releasing the last of their sexual energy. When they were both assuaged Katerina dismounted and lay beside Danielle and they kissed and cuddled until they fell asleep.

They awoke about an hour later and made love again; this time gentler and more loving with Katerina on her back and Danielle between her legs, slowly fucking her.

Steven made no comment when he and Willy returned from the station and came upstairs to bedroom even though it reeked of sex. If anything the thought of his Danielle and Katerina having sex ignited his passion and he made love to a now exhausted Danielle twice that night and twice the three nights after.

Danielle was having sex all afternoon with Katerina and at night with Steven; she was just glad that it wasn't necessary for her to maintain an erection when she made love with Steven because her penis was sore.

On the fourth night it was decided that the next day Steven, accompanied by Willy, would buy their train tickets to Cologne.

But fate intervened.

Two members of the Gestapo supported by four Feldjägerkorps soldiers came to the house just after midnight. They hammered on the door demanding that Frau Scholl open up for them. They stupidly crowded onto the front porch because both the Gestapo and the Feldjägerkorps wanted to claim kudos for arresting the escapees and the Resistance members helping them.

Monsieur Steven Bouvier, Madame Danielle Bouvier, Frau Katerina Scholl and Herr Wilhelm Schmitt were sitting in the kitchen, lit only by candlelight, drinking schnapps and coffee. Kat and Willy had a contingency plan for just such an eventuality. Steven and Danielle crept upstairs and threw everything into their two suitcases as best they could in the dark. They put on their coats and Steven pocketed the Luger that Danielle had stolen from Oberst Kurt Wessel's dresser drawer on the night of their escape and then they rushed quietly downstairs to the kitchen.

As a delaying tactic, Frau Scholl yelled to the men at the door to wait while she got dressed. As Katerina was a respected wealthy socialite, the Gestapo and Feldjägerkorps were hesitant to just kick in the door in case their informant had given them false information. At that time in Germany jealously and suspicion were rife and it was not unheard of for people to make false accusations against persons they disliked or envied.

Taking advantage of the delay Herr Schmitt unlocked and opened the door to the cellar. The homes in the small town of Nied were connected by a series of tunnels that dated back to the 1700 and 1800s. The tunnels had many uses not the least of which was smuggling which had been rife as the town lay on the Nied River, a tributary of the Main River that ran through Frankfurt.

"How could they possibly know?" Danielle asked; obviously shocked.

Katerina on the other hand was calm and collected.

"What did they offer you Willy?" she looked at Wilhelm Schmitt with sympathy, tears forming in the corners of her eyes.

"They offered to release my boy; my Joseph," Willy was crying too.

"I understand," Katerina said, the small pistol that had somehow appeared in her hand was pointed at him.

Wilhelm didn't flinch when Katerina lifted the pistol to his head, not even when the bullet entered his brain.

"He knew too much to be taken alive," Katerina said emotionlessly.

The gunshot agitated the men at the front door and the banging became louder and was quickly followed by the sounds of breaking glass and splintering wood, which echoed down the corridor.

Katerina stepped forward to open the door from the kitchen to the corridor to meet the Gestapo and Feldjägerkorps and delay them but Steven pulled her back. He held the Luger in his hand.

"You two can escape. I'm the liability," Steven waved his pistol at the cellar door indicating the two women should leave.

"No!" Danielle was horrified.

"You know I'm right. You can both make it without me but I can't make it without you. I love you Danielle," Steven said calmly and stepped out into the corridor.

"I love you Steven," Danielle called out but Katerina had already sprang forward and slammed the door behind him and locked it.

"Take this and follow me! Do what I say if you want to live!" she took Danielle's suitcase and shoved it into her arms.

Katerina picked up Steven's suitcase and gripped Danielle's wrist and dragged her to the cellar door. She slammed the door closed and barred it behind her and then dragged Danielle down the stairs. She stopped briefly and slapped Danielle across the face, hard.

"Don't let his sacrifice be for nothing!" Katerina hissed.

Danielle came out of her fugue and followed Katerina through another door, which they again barred behind them and ran down a dark tunnel. They heard muffled shouts from behind the locked doors, the report of a pistol, and then the bark of a Schmeisser MP 40 machine pistol followed by a short scream.

Danielle fell to her knees and began to sob but Katerina dragged Danielle to her feet and once more slapped her face.

"Follow me or receive the same fate; harden your heart, you can grieve for him later," she started to pull Danielle along behind her but Danielle whipped her hand from Katerina's grasp and purposely ran beside her.

"Where are we going?" Danielle gasped for breath.

"We are taking an adjoining tunnel which comes out near the river. But I have a surprise for our followers," Katerina pulled Danielle into a tunnel that branched off from the main tunnel they had been following.

Katerina motioned for them to stop and they both put down their suitcases, they put their hands on their knees and gasped for breath.

Katerina opened a small wooden box set into the wall and unfurled a long fuse connected to two sticks of dynamite.

"This will block the tunnel... or we can wait and try to catch them in the blast," Katerina wheezed.

"Just blow it and let's get out of here," Danielle panted.

"That's my girl," Katerina took a box of matches from the wooden box and ignited the fuse.

They heard their perusers breaking though the barred doors and getting closer as the two women picked up their suitcases and started to run. A minute later a loud explosion rumbled through the tunnel and a cloud of dust billowed after them. By then they could see starlight at the end of the tunnel. They came out of the tunnel onto a small landing next to a canal.

"We always thought this day would come so we had this escape plan set up. I just hope that the only information Willy gave the authorities was that you were hiding at my house and nothing more. We will soon find out that's for sure," Katerina said.

Katerina and Danielle took off their heels scrambled into a small boat; Katerina pulled on the starter cord while Danielle settled the suitcases into the bottom of the small punt and let go the lines. The outboard motor was well maintained and started on the third pull.

"I have a small flat in Frankfurt rented under a false name. We are currently in the town of Nied on the Nidda canal which joins the Main River west of Frankfurt city, it will take us about two hours to get to Frankfurt so get as comfortable as you can," Katerina said over the burble of the outboard motor.

When the canal joined the Main River they went through Steven's suitcase and took anything useful from it. They tore up his travel documents into the smallest pieces they could and scattered them across the water, then they dumped the remainder of his effects into the river a few at a time. Danielle sobbed as they threw his clothes into the black water.

Surprisingly Danielle slept and was awoken when the punt bumped into the riverbank. They disembarked and pushed the boat out into the stream and briefly watched the current carry it away. They put on their shoes and clambered across the grassy bank and found a cycle path; there was no one around at this time of the morning and they were worried that the police would pick them up for questioning, being out at this early hour. They found a temporary hideout in a rowing club boatshed and huddled together to keep warm. When dawn broke they went outside and strolled down the path like they had every right to be there. By seven o'clock the streets were busy and they arrived at Katerina's flat on Munchener Strasse.

Katerina retrieved the spare key from its hiding place in the electrical junction box and they wearily climbed the stairs to the small flat and Katerina let them in. Danielle dropped her suitcase and followed Katerina into the only bedroom where they stripped down to their underwear and fell into bed. They snuggled up for warmth and fell asleep almost instantly.

To be continued

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,969 Followers
12