The Private Game Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaves his cock in while they relax.

"God that was great." She turns to her husband. "Did you like that. Can you tell how good Chuck fucked me?"

Chuck pulls his cock out of Lynn and sits down. Leaving a trail of cum from her opening across her thigh. She moves next to him, leans over, takes his cock back in her mouth and sucks out the last of his cum.

Licking her lips she says, "Mmmn that tastes good." She addresses Chuck, "This is the part of the game where we come back home and talk about my showing off and our fantasies. Mike likes to eat me while I tell him my fantasies of fucking and sucking other men."

She spreads her legs for her husband. "Honey, look what a mess my pussy is after fucking Chuck. For our private game you can still eat my pussy. Chuck why don't you go to the other recliner and relax while you watch."

Mike is in a quandary. He has eaten Lynn after cuming inside her. He liked eating Susan's pussy after she had fucked Chuck and his brother, but it was when they were alone. He has never eaten fresh fucked pussy in front of the other guy. But he doesn't see any choice.

"Sure honey if that's what you want. Your pussy looks hot."

He walks to the couch and kneels between his wife's spread legs. He squeezes her breasts and caresses her body. She has never felt this hot. Her pussy is drenched. The pubic hair is matted and there is cum at the entrance. He leans in and covers Lynn's pussy with his mouth. God does this taste good.

Lynn lifts her hips to put her pussy into his mouth.

"Ohh honey. That's it. Eat my pussy. Do you like watching me with Chuck? I have a confession to make. The reason that Chuck knew he could fuck me is I have been a naughty wife this afternoon."

Mike eats his wife while Lynn talks dirty telling him what she did with Chuck. She pulls his head deeper into her. "You are eating me better than you ever have. Does it taste better with cum?"

Mike does not reply. He is concentrating on how good her salty pussy tastes. She is writhing and grinding her snatch into his eager mouth. He can barely breath as Lynn has another orgasm. Chuck is relaxed in the recliner watching his buddy eats Lynn's freshly fucked pussy. He is certainly glad that Mike has not changed.

Lynn shifts her position so her husband can fuck her, "Ok honey, now it's your turn to get my hot pussy."

Mike eases his cock in Lynn's hot cunt. He remembers how he liked Susan's fresh fucked pussy. He takes slow strokes to revel in the sensation. His wife plays with his nipples, talking dirty how she likes sucking and fucking Chuck.

Mike doesn't last very long. Lynn notices he does not cum as hard as Chuck.

Chuck moves back to sit on the couch with Lynn in between them. The three of them just sit there for a few minutes.

Chuck is the first one to speak, "This is hot. You two are a well matched couple. I have never seen anything like this. This private game of yours has a lot of possibilities."

Lynn replies, "We have you to thank Chuck for thinking up the private game. I don't know about you two but I've had a full day. I think it is time to turn in."

Everyone agrees, they pick up their clothes and go upstairs. They stop at Chuck's room where Lynn gives him a kiss, "Thank you Chuck that was great."

Lynn and Mike go to their room.

12