The Private Life of a Country Vet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LiveCat
LiveCat
1,048 Followers

"His biggest problem might be that he'll feel beholden to you for the treatment cost because he won't have the money to pay for it. He doesn't mind hitting us up for a free feed for his dog occasionally but that's more for the people interaction than anything else and he's not daft, so he'll know that this is expensive. You've done an amazing job stitching her up by the way and she seems to be resting easily. Her breathing is steady and there's no blood showing through the bandages; I'm assuming you put pins in her leg?"The conversation was entirely medical for a while until Toby could see Sian's eyes start to droop."Joss, will you take her home please? Giles will be over shortly to open the surgery this morning and we'll look after the place all day if necessary, so make sure she gets some rest will you?"On returning to the bedroom they'd left so hurriedly earlier the memories of their almost encounter came flooding back and despite the tiredness they undressed each other slowly and kissed deeply. Sian could feel her need for Joss return and holding her in her arms, their naked skin pressing together deliciously, she was amazed at how her libido was defeating her tiredness.

Joss broke the embrace and suggested Sian get into bed while she popped downstairs to get them some bottles of water. She ran back up the stairs and into the bedroom eager to carry on where they'd left off but when she saw Sian flat on her back snoring gently all she could do was smile and pull the covers up over her gorgeous naked body and hope that they'd have more luck tomorrow.

------------------

Sian opened her eyes and tried to work out why her outstretched hand wasn't finding the phone on her bedside table until she finally focused and realised that she wasn't in her bed. Sitting up and stretching, she realised she was alone in the bed she'd been hoping to have adventures with Joss in last night. She was just wondering if the timing would ever be right for them when the memories of the previous evening came flooding back and she leapt out of bed and into the bathroom to relieve her bladder, before trotting downstairs in a bathrobe she found behind the door.She could see Joss walking across the yard through the kitchen window, so she opened the door and called out to her, loving the way Joss's face lit up as she heard her name. She ran over to Sian and hugged her tightly, kissing her quickly on the lips and asking her how she was feeling?"I'm ok, although I have no idea what time it is."Joss glanced at her watch and told her it was almost 4pm, laughing at the look of shock on Sian's face."You were up all night Babe, it must have been close to 6am when we got to bed and you passed out the moment you landed on the mattress.""I'm sorry I fell asleep on you. You were up all night too - how come you're so bright and breezy, don't you need sleep?""Oh I did sleep until about midday so I'm ok. Go grab a shower while I get you something to eat and we can go and see Misty if you like?" Sian looked confused so Joss laughingly told her that Misty was the name of the horse she'd saved, before ushering her upstairs.

A shower and a sandwich later they headed over to the surgery where they found the receptionist busy on a phone call but she looked up and smiled at them, waving to indicate that it was fine to go on through to the consulting room without interrupting a client.

Walking in, Sian coughed loudly to announce their presence as Toby and Giles were engaged in a very deep and passionate kiss.

"Hey you two, get a room!" and she giggled at their embarrassment at getting caught before walking over and giving them both a big hug. "Thanks so much for covering for me today; I really must get around to advertising for a deputy. How's our patient today?"

Toby led the way through into the large white holding stable where Sian was amazed to see Misty standing on all four legs, merrily chomping on a net of hay hung in the corner.

"I've given her some pain relief and another antibiotic shot just in case but she seems to be doing amazingly well thanks to you. We're going into the hospital as soon as we close up here so we'll be sure to let Jack know what a wonderful job you've done with her."

That evening Sian spent some time drafting an advert for a junior vet and emailing it to industry magazines, hopeful that she'd have some help in the next few weeks. Flicking through one of the websites afterwards she came across an advert that gave her an idea, so she noted down some numbers to call the next day.

She was disturbed by a knock on the front door which she wasn't sure she'd actually used once since living in the cottage. On opening the door she was surprised to see a young man standing there with the biggest bouquet of flowers she'd ever seen.

On opening the card she found a simple note saying "Thank you, Jack H."

She was touched and promised herself that she'd go and visit Jack in the hospital the next evening to see how he was doing.

After a busy day of small animals in the morning surgery and routine farm visits in the afternoon, Sian wandered down the hospital corridor looking for Jack; surprised when she heard "Evening veterinary." from behind her. She spun around to see Jack sitting in a wheelchair fully dressed, with a cast on his leg and a bandage over his forehead. She couldn't help chuckling as she said "You know you and Misty have matching injuries? Thank you for the flowers they're beautiful, although you needn't have bothered, I was only doing my job."

"That's not what I heard. I heard you spent all night fixing that old horse up when most vets would have just put a bullet through her head and for that I owe you a debt of gratitude that goes way beyond the normal."

Sian could see how hard Jack was trying to stop his misty eyes leaking tears down his face and his statement made her blush, so she changed the subject quickly.

"What are you doing out here in a corridor?"

Jack explained that he was being discharged and was just waiting for his paperwork and for them to call him a taxi, so Sian hunted down the nurse to get the paperwork and wheeled him down to her Land Rover. It was a bit of a struggle to get him up into the seat but once he was comfortable she tossed a set of crutches into the boot, returned the wheelchair to the nurse and climbed in herself to find Jack smiling broadly.

"Land Rovers have changed a bit since my day lass; they never even had a radio let alone all these bells and whistles!" and it warmed Sian's heart to hear Jack laugh and to be called Lass by this usually solemn man.

They chatted amiably during the short drive and Jack seemed quite agile on his crutches when Sian helped him down from the car. She carried his small bag to the front door for him and arranged for someone to come and get him the next lunchtime so he could visit Misty.

She'd missed seeing much of Joss and phoned her when she got in but they were both tired, so after a brief phone call where they arranged to meet up in a couple of days time, Sian grabbed something to eat, phoned Toby to fill him in on Jack's progress and retired for the night.

After the morning surgery Toby and Giles turned up with Jack, who looked pale and apprehensive as they took him through to the stable but his face lit up when he ambled in on his crutches to see Misty stood there, bandaged but looking otherwise ok. The horse whinnied and snickered when she saw him and dipped her face to his shoulder waiting to be petted. Sian grabbed him a high stool and helped him up and as soon as he was free of his crutches his arms were around the horses neck in the most endearing display of affection.

"We're both in the wars old girl." Jack murmured as he produced a carrot from his pocket, "Don't know how I'm going to look after you with this damned thing on my leg."

Sian stepped forward. She had an idea but really didn't know how amenable Jack would be to it.

"Jack, I think I might be able to help. There's a charity about 10 miles from here that uses animal therapy to help mentally and physically handicapped children. It's unlikely that Misty's leg will ever be good enough for an adult to ride over rough ground again but she'd probably be ok with a child in a paddock or training ring and even if she can't be ridden, she's got such a lovely temperament she'd still be good for the kids to interact with. They'd look after her well and obviously you'd still be able to go over and visit as often as you wanted without the associated stabling and vets bills that come with an elderly horse -- what do you think?"

Jack looked stunned for a moment, his face completely unreadable until a smile spread across his face.

"I think my wife would have loved the idea of Misty spending her retirement helping children, what do you think old girl?" and right on cue Misty nuzzled his shoulder and rubbed her face against his as if in assent.

Two evenings later, Sian was pottering in the kitchen putting the finishing touches to the meal she was cooking when she was startled by someone pulling faces at her through the window. She laughed at the antics Joss was pulling but laughed even harder when she took a good look at her, because she was covered from head to toe in mud -- or so she thought. She ran outside to make fun of her friend and was instantly enveloped in one of those bear hugs she'd come to crave -- only then did she realise that Joss wasn't muddy; the smell was definitely cow dung!

"You've just covered me in shit!" yelled Sian but she couldn't help laughing "What the hell have you been up to, rolling in it?"

"I had a bit of a mishap in the cow barn and fell over, have I got time for a shower before dinner?"

"Well you're not coming in and eating like that so yeah, I can absolutely delay dinner while you take a shower. In fact now I need a shower now too!"

"Well we could kill two birds with one stone and take a shower together?"

The two women stripped off their clothes in the kitchen and threw them straight into the washing machine before running upstairs into the bathroom. The shower definitely hadn't been designed for two people and as they stepped into the tub under the stream of hot water they were pressed close together, with Sian's breasts pressed up against Joss's back as she wrapped her arms around her waist.

Joss reached for the shower gel but Sian took it from her and lathered up a sponge with the fragrant soap, slowly and deliberately washing her neck and back, bending down to wash the back of her legs and peppering her buttocks with kisses as she did so as Joss stood sighing, knowing that the slipperiness between her thighs had nothing to do with the water.

Standing and encouraging Joss to turn around their eyes met and the fire burning in them was unmistakable. Their lips met fiercely, crushingly, but as Joss lifted her hands to Sian's hips she was disappointed to have them slapped away.

Sian lathered the sponge again and returned to washing Joss in a torturously slow fashion, her arms first, then the firm stomach that clenched in desire as Sian covered her in slippery foam, after an eternity she raised the sponge to circle her breasts, tweaking her nipples before taking them into her mouth one at a time and making Joss moan loudly.

As she bent and started to wash her feet and legs she could smell the arousal she was causing and smiled as Joss's legs started to tremble as she neared the juncture between her thighs. Finally she could wait no more and she pressed the sponge against Joss's pussy and gently caressed before tossing it to one side, gripping her arse in both hands as her mouth latched onto her.

Joss squealed in delight and her knees buckled as Sian's tongue snaked between her lips, gripping onto Sian's shoulders for support as she raised one leg onto the edge of the bath for better access.

"I've wanted to do this since the first moment I laid eyes on you." and as Joss started to attempt a response she slipped two fingers up inside her hot wet pussy and her mouth fastened onto her clit, turning the words into a long drawn out whimper of pleasure.

As soon as Joss's taste landed on Sian's tongue she was like a woman possessed. She licked and sucked her clit hard and fast as her fingers pumped inside her, bending them slightly and smiling into her pussy as Joss cried out in confirmation that she'd found that special spot and in no time at all she felt finger nails bite into her shoulders as Joss cried out her release.

Joss slumped against the cold tiles panting as Sian stood and kissed her tenderly.

"Not how I was imagining our first time but you're delicious and it won't be our last if I have anything to do with it!" grinned Sian as she kissed the still heaving woman soundly.

Without warning she found their positions reversed and she yelped as her warm back hit the cold tiles but her protests soon turned to moans, which were stifled by the most passionate kiss she'd ever encountered as deft fingers slipped between her legs.

Her arms wrapped around Joss and she kissed back fervently as she felt those fingers drive up inside her and a thumb started to manipulate her clit.

"Oh god Joss, yes!" and as Joss increased the pace and pressure she too exploded in record time, coating Joss's fingers in cum which she lifted to her mouth to suck clean.

"Mmm, you taste pretty good too!"

The two girls embraced each other tightly, enjoying the feel of their naked bodies pressed close, until they were both startled by the water turning cold, so they reluctantly parted and headed into the bedroom to get dressed, Joss borrowing a pair of shorts and a t shirt from Sian.

"Don't I get to borrow some underwear too?" she quipped

"No point, you're not going to be wearing clothes long enough for it to be worthwhile!" returned Sian as she swatted her on the arse on her way downstairs to salvage dinner.

After they'd finished eating they were snuggled together on the sofa, kissing and making out like horny teenagers. Sian cupped her lover's face in her hands and kissed her softly "Shall we go to bed?"

Joss nodded enthusiastically and the two women rose and headed for the stairs hand in hand. Unfortunately they only made it half way up the stairs when a male voice called from the kitchen "Sian, are you in? I have someone you might like to meet."

"Christ on a bike!" muttered Sian under her breath "I must remember to lock that fucking door!" and they headed back down to find Toby walking from the kitchen with another man in tow.

Toby was oblivious to his bad timing and proceeded to introduce them to David, a friend of his and Giles who also happened to be a vet and who had just finished a stint of maternity and was looking for another job.

After about 20 minutes of conversation it became obvious that he was actually pretty good for the job, so the rest of the evening was to be devoted to an informal interview which Joss wanted no part in, so she reluctantly returned to her own cottage.

Sian excused herself briefly to walk her to the door, grabbing a moment to steal a kiss before she left.

"I'm so sorry Babe, it seems that we're just not destined to find time together!"

"It's not your fault Sian, I have plans for tomorrow evening with a friend but how about we go to the local pub on Friday evening for a pint and see what happens?"

"Sounds good to me." and after a lingering kiss Sian dragged herself back inside, reminding herself to tell Toby off for his lousy timing!

---------------------

On Friday evening the two women were sat outside the local pub, the scent of night flowers wafting on the balmy air and a pint of decent ale in front of both of them. It should have been perfect, except that it seemed that everyone that came to the pub popped over to talk to them. Joss was well known having grown up in the village and word had spread about Jack's misadventure, so many people popped by to thank Sian for looking after Misty.

Sian couldn't complain, she loved the close community spirit that was such a change from living in London and she was grateful that she was making a good impression but it seemed that the whole village was conspiring against her spending time alone with Joss. They actually had a fun evening laughing and joking with other people but as they walked home at the end of the evening Sian grew quiet and pensive.

"What's up?" enquired Joss and she reached for Sian's hand.

"Hmmmm? Sorry I was away with the fairies."

"I noticed and I have a horrible feeling that you're about to tell me something that I don't want to hear." muttered Joss, the apprehension obvious in her voice.

"What do you mean? Tell you what?"

"I don't know, like maybe that you don't want to see me anymore?" Joss could feel tears fighting to get out but if Sian had had enough, she'd rather know now.

Sian was shocked and stopped dead in her tracks. "Why would you say that? Joss, I think the world of you and if anything I'm trying to think of ways to spend more time with you, not less!"

"Sian, you've been looking at me with sad eyes all night, I can tell that something is bothering you and honestly, if this isn't what you want then I need you to tell me."

"Aaarrrggghh! ok, you want to know what I'm thinking? I didn't want to say anything as I didn't want to hurt your feelings, or make you think I'm rushing you.

I really like you Joss. I mean I really like you but I'm not used to having to skulk around in the shadows. The whole evening I've been conflicted; I've enjoyed meeting and chatting to everyone but I've wanted to be with you. You have no idea how many times I had to stop myself from reaching out for your hand, or placing my hand on your knee. I think we're good together, or at least I think we could be if we ever managed to get some alone time, but I haven't hidden my sexuality since I was sixteen years old and I don't know how long I can go on pretending that we're just friends before it drives me nuts. I also know that if I ask you to be more open then it might push you away, so I feel like I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place!"

Sian was shouting by the time she'd finished. It was frustration rather than anger and she raised her head sheepishly to look at Joss, not sure what to expect. What she didn't expect was to see Joss stood there smirking at her before she closed the distance and planted a serious kiss on her.

"I haven't told you about my ex have I? Well, I thought we were in love. I certainly loved her and I really thought that she was the one for me until she dumped me out of the blue one day. It turned out that I was just an exciting little naughty diversion from her otherwise completely heterosexual existence and once she'd tried it out for size she dropped me like hot coal.

Everyone knows I'm gay Sian. I don't rub it in their faces and yes I am cautious about open displays of affection in front of people I don't know well but they all know and I'm happy to be open about our relationship now that I know you're serious about me. I seem to have done ninety percent of the chasing and had to be sure you felt the same, so I wasn't opening myself up to scorn for no reason and besides, half of my reservation was worry about your reputation, not mine."

Sian was flabbergasted. "Really?" was all she managed to say before Joss slipped her arm around her waist and propelled them toward home.

As they entered the drive to the cottages Joss stopped and took Sian in her arms, her eyebrow raised as she cheekily asked "Your place or mine?"

"I really don't care as long as we lock the door and turn our phones off!"

With that Joss steered them toward her farmhouse and as soon as the back door was shut and securely locked she pressed Sian against the kitchen wall, her body holding her still as her hands cupped her face. Sian expected to be kissed but instead Joss growled "Where is your mobile?"

LiveCat
LiveCat
1,048 Followers